What second language should I learn, and why Cred Forums ?

Prehistoric archaeology and anthropology undergrad here. I have recently came to the conclusion that it would be in my best interest to learn a second language, in Cred Forums's not so humble opinion what should be my choice in said language ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_language
eu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euskara
archive.org/stream/ThePhoenicianOriginOfBritonsScotsAnglo-saxons/POEN_djvu.txt
melgibstein.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c
israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm
archive.org/details/comparativegramm01ferrrich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Latin.

>Prehistoric archaeology and anthropology undergrad here.
since you're unemployed, why not learn 2-3?

I appreciate this, but what would be your reasoning behind this ?

Implying I'm not also working to subsidise my income

Business, so that way you can actually get a job when you graduate.

English

Basque of course

Try to discover their terrible secret

DEUS.

Ok, now I am interested user. Please elaborate.

Are you suggesting that you have any comprehension of the career paths of which an archaeology degree would offer, clearly not.

The origins of Basque people are unknown (strange genetic stuff) and their most intriguing feature is the language, the last isolate in Europe. And present-day basques loves their tongue so it will still be used for some years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_language

Choosing a language is a deeply personal decision, however 中文,是因為你是個黑鬼。

your writing style tells me you are a little faggot but still
learn polish, its simply the most beautiful language.

It can drive a Finn to suicide.

eu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euskara

Learn something with geopolitical value like Russian, or Chinese. Otherwise learn something very obscure to create a niche for yourself.

t. actual linguist

My thanks user, some really interesting shit from my perspective. Definitely something that I'll be bringing up to lecturers in certain modules.

This is something that a close friend and I spoke about not long ago, Russian was what he had in mind.

>黑鬼
Is there a word for "google" in chink?

In practical terms spanish, chinese or whatever muslims speak would be the most useful.

But based on your career choice I don't think you really care about being useful.

Do NOT learn Chinese, where is the copy pasta of the guy who wants to commit suicide because all places he works at want to send them to china and he hates it and their antics.

For OP, it depends if you want something related to history, ie. an ancient language, or if you want something that helps you getting around the world, ie. a modern language.

Russian, so you can always escape degeneracy.

Only in nightmares friend, and I can see why Chinese could be helpful.

>JEU(W)S

ftfy

Australian is pretty useful.

"googoru"

Depending on what you want to do/where you want to do it, Spanish, Mandarin, Russian or Arabic would open up some opportunities.

>aids
>drug addicts
>supposed white people murdering people at nigger rates
fuck off, untermensch

Russian would be good for that, geopolitical advantages, and some interesting digs going around in that neck of the woods. Hmmmm.

All of that is rapidly fixing itself. Also, 60%.

fpbp

Becuase Italian, French, and Spanish, the "Romance languages," evolved from a heavy Latin influence. And many many English words as well are from the Latin. And some of the most influential and greatest pieces of literature, including science, were written in Latin. Latin was the universal language art, science, and diplomacy in Europe for over 1,000 years.

I have been trying to learn ancient Greek for a few years now, and it is just so damn difficult to do it on one's own. I think I may jump to Latin now.

Learn Hebrew and convert to Judaism. It's the most redpilled religion.

הבתושל דונלד טראמפ מדברת עברית

Phoenician is the British mother tongue. I suggest you look into it, for the sake of the white race, and christendom.

archive.org/stream/ThePhoenicianOriginOfBritonsScotsAnglo-saxons/POEN_djvu.txt
melgibstein.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c

>Prehistoric archaeology and anthropology undergrad here.

I gazed over that part. sorry, haven't had my morning coffee yet.

That is a fascinating field - any focus yet? I do know that Sanskrit, Latin and ancient Greek all has grammatical similarities. Some 19th century academic wrote a book on it (can you imagine the brainpower?). So that might lead you down the path to PIE (proto-Indo-European).

Otherwise, which country has an advanced prehistory programme? LEarn their language so you can double your resources.

Nip isn't chink you google.

Ita vero

Great contribution user, I'm currently studying at the University of Sheffield so there is a rather broad focus on the Mediterranean particularly around the Bronze Age. Some upcoming modules include the Minoans as well as the ancient Greek economy (rip) so ancient Greek resources would be readily available.

Do they ever hit on the mining going on in the British Isles during that time period?

From memory we have definately covered the mining of stone and other ores for exchange in Late Neolithic times, secondary product revolution and what not.
We have also covered in some detail the Phoenicians and their colonies with the aim of acquiring silver and other precious resources.

spanish/chinese, either of those two fucks will rule the world in a decade or so.

I've been interested in the Black Sea area around that timeframe. I just have a hunch some really cool shit went down in that area during that time and before.

This too.

israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm

Checked, and I'll have to give last years notes a brush over to see if we discussed anything around that area at the time, if not ill be looking into it now.

Jason and The Argonauts is the oldest of the Greek myths. I think it is based on a true story.

Good luck in your career.

archive.org/details/comparativegramm01ferrrich

WE WUZ CIVILISED N' SHIEET

This.

My sincerest gratitude for your best wishes and input, even if I am not convinced of a language to learn yet, anons like yourself have inspired my studies.