Lmao she's so right...

Lmao she's so right. You little kids only like Donald Trump because you've been brainwashed by your racist conservative parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But my parents are liberal

It actually makes me like Trump more

My dad was never around and my mom was an sjw

Spics like her hate Donald Trump because her abuela would smack her with a flip flop if she didn't.

At least I know both my parents, unlike her.

My parents are cucked beyond hope and are voting for Hillary.

>calling some old tranny a teenager
What a dumb spic.

How do you know you're not brainwashed by the media to like Hillary Clinton? I mean THAT seems a bit more plaisible, given the circumstances of bias towards her by MSM.

1984 by George Orwell. Read it you phillistine

>Lmao she's so right.
Shes standing up to the "white racist" and everyone is going to take her side because she's a nigger.

when you realize the black and the hispanic race has melted together to form one ghetto creature

How much does Hillary's campaign pay you?

Teenagers aren't allowed to vote anyway.

> t. Deshawn johnson

But my dad was a Cruzlim and my mom voted for Carson in the primary.

I've turned them both into huge Trump supporters, not the other way around.

thats the name of an american nigger dude

(You)

Actually it was the other way around.

>implying kids don't rebel against their parents beliefs 80% of the time

>Trump is a racist white man and his supporters are white faggots too

Dear OP. KYS.

t. Brown man

>have a different opinion than your parents
>you are just rebelling! you have no actual opinions
>have opinion similar to parents
>you are just brainwashed!you have no actual opinions

>CTR in panic mode

We'll go to Cred Forums and insult them!

Your butthurt sustains me!!

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

>sage

No. They still hate each other. The gang wars are fierce.

This. I love Trump to piss of my sjw parents.

I'm a 32yo demolition engineer who works with the poorest white trash construction workers you could possibly imagine. They're all voting for gibs, not for any other reason. Poverty is most commonly associated with the uneducated underclass and most certainly Democrat party where I am from.

They overwhelmingly vote left, because they keep food on their tables and packs of cigarettes in their pockets. End of story.

I'm voting for Trump because he's Mr. New York, the epitome of success in this state. He's what every middle class, educated, married/kids, hungry working American aspires to become in their lifetime. Very few people possess his business acumen and political prowess. Trump is good at pissing off the people that are holding this country back. Nothing more or less.

you have no idea

>I'm a rebel and vote for Hillary
Don't you have a another cum flavored faggocino to order in Starcucks?

My parents can't stand Trump. They were #cruzmissles.

yeah a little kid with beard

that's true... still their comments are typical hood lingo, they have something in common here

Lmao as if if it isnt the opposite my family besides my aunt and grandma are all either leftists or dont vote

Not everyone on here is 15 faggot. In fact I would say Cred Forums has the highest average age out of any board on Cred Forums.

My conservative parents hate trump, they wanted Rubio

It's funny how it is still the 70's in the minds of liberals.

The 'racist conservative dad' with the 'rebelous liberal son' hasn't really been a widespread thing for a long time now.

>translation
>I'm a cuck, my cuck life is meaningless but when I dream of becoming a succesful man like Donald J. Trump and making a gazillion buckaroos, I suddenly feel like a human being. I don't care for things such as politics or the future of millions of my fellow citizens

LMAO
no. really not.

I'm a 27 years old energy commodities trader married to a neuroscientist. Cred Forums is by far the most adult board on 4chins

I like Trump because the establishment's made it pretty clear they don't, and they are the real enemy.

Also, because I've spent time to actually listen to the House of Oversight's investigations on the endless list of outrageous offenses committed by Hillary and her associates/pawns.

Ah, good to see more niggers voting for Trump.

>teenagers known as rebellious faggots who do anything they can to go against parents wishes
>LUL BUT U DU WUT MAWMY N DADA DUZ

Logic, everyone!

My parents are lifetime Democratic voters. Checkmate.

I like to think of Cred Forums as my gay dads.

I grew up in a liberal household. Was taught that niggers were people. Then I got to know niggers. Family still gets upset when I use the "n word" but even they have a hard time denying the rampant baboonery going on these days.

Sounds like a healthy aspiration even though youre trying to satirize it and make it sound bad.

Good thing. I'd hate to be brainwashed by liberals, jews and degenerates on Twitter.

>The Generation raised by the Boomers

My whole family is pro-left