ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

THE HOUSE OF SAUD IN FUCKING ROOINS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103#From_Libya
muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/
archive.is/pAO1N
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's up?

traitors before enemy

THE CONGRESS IS GONNA OVERTURN OBAMAS VETO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS TENURE

Legit
This gun b gud

They probably won't. The only thing more corrupt and pathetic than Obama is Congress

Wew, as far as I understand Obama had been abusing executive orders for years unopposed, what changed?

What's this victims bill about?

smerconish absolutely BTFO'd obamas lackey in this panel. god i love him

"To Veto" is actually a verb in USA ?

Congress are a bunch of lazy sacks of shit but I fucking love each one of the dunderheads.

If any of you slothful fucks are sitting around reading this on your phone while you're suppose to be looking for paperwork then get the fuck off and get your ass in gear.

The victims of 9/11 can sue the fuck out of those oil peddling skittle fucks, but it also sets a precedent where international immunity no longer applies and then every backwards shithole can sue the US. Tbh king google was right on this one.

because obama is unironically smart. if obama really wants something to happen, he'll issue an EO bc hes smarter than the anglos. if congress wants something to happen, they could override a veto, BUT THEY NEVER DID IT YET!

all you dumb polacks keep crying about overreach when congress had the authority to get things to actually happen if they were important

>Lets destroy the petrodollar!
Congress is retaeded oh my goodness.

In English in general

The Sauds need to get BTFO once and for all.

>international immunity no longer applies and then every backwards shithole can sue the US.
I don't buy this

Shithole countries don't file lawsuits. They lynch aid workers, blow up buses, shoot up hotels with large numbers of foreign guests, etc., and by and large they've been allowed to do it for the past half century.

The bill passed with no opposition in the house and the Senate

Do we need 2/3rd of the states or 2/3rds of the Congress/senate to overturn?

Now that Trumps running republican, their party is trying to reshape their image

Now USA will get sued for Agent Orange in Vietnam, bay of pigs in Cuba, and nukeing Japan.

Wow what an awful idea. Obongo is right.

Guys this is literally a bad bill that will hurt America.

Heres the scenario
>US blows Skittle king out of the water and gets 9/11 reps
>now the current bill has it for "acts of state-sponsored terrorism"
>If you know anything about the US, we do a FUCKTON of this in shitty 3rd world countries
>Ergo, 3rd worlders can now sue the US for gibs

>Gov. isn't controlled.
>Congress has free will.

Think about it. One of the japanese girls got raped by a google recently. Now the family could sue the US government.

ACLU will

Good

No they couldnt, as the bill is only for "state sponsored terrorism"

I mean shit the jew lawyers are about to make their own firms JUST to siphon more USA tax payer dollars.Ambulance chasers x50000 the money involved

And who defines "terrorism" ??

why does america let saudi arabia get away with 9/11?

Good? I don't want my taxes to pay some gooks for war crimes i wasn't even born in time for.

This is like the first time I've ever agreed with Obama in his whole fucking time in office.

Different lands have different laws. Lawsuits and statutes mean dick out of your jurisdiction.

You don't sue countries. You go to war with them. But Obama doesn't have the sac on him to claim justice against our greatest terrorist attack.

>war time = state terrorism

You are right, US should be nuking Saudis right now.

Finally, the collapse of the petrodollar will be among us! Stock those stores and ammo lads.

Wahhh muh muh muh tax dollars!!! Sounds like you hate justice as much as the blm terrorists

You are stupid, I'd refrain from posting if I was you.

>U.S. flies plane into itself.
>Go to war with irrelevant dune coons.

>KSA stop pricing in dollars
care to remember me what happened to the last one who did that?

>FOR:
>Chuck Schumer
>John Cornyn

>AGAINST:
>Barack Obama
>Paul Ryan

I guess the legal definition. Problem is, Skittles like to go to the US to blow themselves up. So if Saudis pass legislation saying "crashing planes into a foreigners building is not terrorism" the US cant do shit. Its one part US law clusterfuck, one part ancient sandnigger clusterfuck laws, and a big heap of international law precedent that we'd be wiping our asses with.

The UN has already defined terrorism.

No, because 1. No country is going to make itself sound like a bitch, going to court and complaining about how much they suck and how awesomely we kick them around. They have pride too ya know.
2. Even if they do, they can't enforce anything, we have the majority of military spending in the world.

2/3rds states is for Amendments only.

You aren't supposed to sue. You are supposed to go to war. We can destroy them in a few months if we went all out on them.

We need to. They fund terrorism and radical mosques.

Agent Orange was used to kill people who were fighting our troops, and doing so in a very fucked up way.
Cuba was holding nuclear weapons for Russia, something we hadn't [prepared for. We had to defend our interests, especially that close to home.
We nuked Japan because they refused to end a war that had lasted for far too long. Their army was just recently decimated by Russia on Asia, and their navy was scattered. They would have been steamrolled, and the casualty list would have been much bigger than it is now had we done a land invasion.
All of our actions, except for honest mistakes, had good reasons.
Saudi hosting the 9/11 attacks was completely without reason. It was a terror attack, the only purpose was to fuck with Americans.

This bill is not good for the US.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the bill, but imagine all the shit our past presidents are going to go through with all the lolwarcrimes they committed.

It makes him look bad but realistically what would "suing" the Saudi government do?

Absolutely fucking nothing, they would literally laugh. Different nation different rules and 9/11 victims suing over feelings would get laughed out of the country

>Now USA will get sued for Agent Orange in Vietnam, bay of pigs in Cuba, and nukeing Japan.
>
>Wow what an awful idea. Obongo is right.

And how are those countries going to make us pay? They'd be so laughably impotent that they won't bother just to save face.

Shithole countries still send reps to the UN. Those reps can then launch costly lawsuits using specially laws that they crafted using our template.

The only countries who probably don't use international mechanisms is Best Korea.

>Try and sue Saudis
>OPEC thinks the Euro is looking better and better, perhaps even the Ruble
>US is fucked

There's a difference between the actions of a single American citizen, and the hosted and encouraged actions of several citizens. If our government had told him to do it, that's one thing. But it didn't.

Of course. It's a carryover from the Latin "veto" meaning "I forbid".

>we have no idea what discovery is

the thread

We'd only get sued for Bay of Pigs, we were at war with the other 2 countries

OPEC can eat shit. While we're at it we should frack them directly into hell.

Everyone here seems to have conveniently forgot that Libya paid for its participation in Pan Am Flight 103. There is utterly no reason why the Saudis are not held responsible for 9/11.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103#From_Libya

Bay of Pigs was justified.

>
>The UN has already defined terrorism.

The UN doesn't have authority in US courts, in US-Saudi relations, nor in anything else.

>muh greater good
Yeah, no, fuck you.

You cant put natural gas in a car user
Also
>Fracking
>FRACKING
Enjoy your water that lights on fire and Earthquakes

Nice quads.

We don't need Saudi Arabia, but they need us.
Additionally they had heavy involvement in 9/11, are always trying to get us into wars, etc. Their usefulness is running out.

Let me guess, we should have tried diplomacy? Should we have invaded at great cost to our own nation, our own men? Should we have just left, and then allowed them to muster their forces and attack again at a later date?
You must have an alternative to ending the war when and where we did. Otherwise;
>muh feelings

obama fucked himself with this move.

Here's a pic of costanza. He's suprised that you have those opinions in the current year so he made this face.

FUCK THE SAUDS!
BOMB RIYADH!

>You cant put natural gas in a car user
Shale fracking produces oil senpai

It's the entire reason the Saudis are forced to flood the market and fuck themselves over right now, whenever oil goes above $60 a barrel or so it becomes profitable for the United States to drill.

A trade war with OPEC would result in the US becoming the largest oil producer on Earth.

Because even if the families of victims were allowed to sue Saudi, this is all assuming that it actually succeeds, and they actually pay up.
I'm sure they will have an extremely strong case against the plaintiffs and will never give them a single dollar.

On the flipside, this would open the US up to getting sued for equally as stupid shit. I think the decision is the right one.

Its a tough spot. We got a lot open races going on right now. If you're against it, then you're going to get ass blasted back in your state with "X supports terrorism" ads.

Obama and Ryan are in a safe spot simply because one is on the out and the other just reclaimed his spot.

Again Obama is right here. We already have a hard time fending off settlements and charges against are use of drones. This passes and it will set a lot of shit in motion.

>Crazy OPEC switching to Euro scheme.
>Get Euros by selling Europeans all the dollars they hold.
>Now all our dollars are held by civilized Europeans instead of goatfuckers.
>EU collapses, Euro goes to shit, with OPEC left holding the bag.

OPEC cam see that shit a mile away, it's only hurt OPEC, not US.

Muslims have been fighting each other for thousands of years and couldn't care less about Americans.
War=wiping them out is an idiotic idea because it would amount to nuclear warfare. And sending a few hundred thousand men and slaughtering a few million isn't going to do squat.

>And who defines "terrorism" ??
US law.
They are enemy combatants per Patriot Act in the US attacking citizens.
Fuck those sand googles.
The reason it can't go to court is, in Saudi defense they will name mossad and CIA as the real terrorists.
Whoops.
AE911TRUTH.ORG

oh noez, dems might have to stop blowing the fuck out of people in countries we're not at war with

what a fucking horrendous tragedy its like another shoah

>Let me guess
Try to be a human being instead of hiding behind God, Greater Good and Manifest Destiny bullshit.

Why do we give a fuck if some shithole country sues us? What are they going to do if we ignore the suit and tell them to fuck off? We have enough nukes to destroy the world thousands of times over, no one can fucking touch us. But, if some country ignores our lawsuits, we can make it extremely painful for them to not comply.

>
>We'd get sued for Bay of Pigs

Would love to see anyone enforce that decision

>they actually pay up.
Their assets in the US will be auctioned off, and believe me they have plenty of money in the US.

>On the flipside, this would open the US up to getting sued for equally as stupid shit.
Like what?

>Daily reminder that this is what ((they)) think about white women
muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/

What about Iran successfully suing the US?

Things keep going the way they are, Islam is going to become THE dominant religion on Earth during this century.

My dad got agent orange crap, he died a month ago.

My family thinks I got the autisms from it.

>implying the US gives a shit
they'll only force other countrys to pay up

Not as common as "to run" like you're used to.

We won't pay. Fuck other nations we are America. Honestly if this nation should ever fall or become 2nd place I think we should launch all nukes to show the planet no one Fucks with us

That's due to Globalization and the United States Government is at fault for allowing it. Border security is absolute crap.

Did you even read what I was responding to? I'm talking about Japan.

Can France even insult?

>not giving everyone in your parliament veto right effectively crippling decision making power
top kek cunts
t.Poland-Lithuania

>Being able to sue the US
Damn you got some mad exports going on

Give. an. alternative.
Real life isn't nice, dog eat dog, dog nuke dog.
Your entire argument is literally
>muh feelings

How can someone so illiterate think that their opinions on the running of the United States of America matter?

>completely without reason

amerifat """"""""""education""""""""""

No I couldn't care less what you're shilling but anyone supporting war is a liar.

Give a reason, then?
>leaf """"""""""education""""""""""

>CNN
kys

çeç

Iran can't enforce shit. Every military is shit compared to the US military

Obongo doesn't want the US to also be sued for arming ISIS and other terrorists --I mean "moderates"-- in the Middle East

So what? Let them sue they'll fucking lose

On the flipside, we may just see a Clinton finally put behind bars if it does happen

>Bill gets vetoed
>Saudi Arabia sells off hundreds of billions in US bonds
>American dollar value tanks
>Recession 2.0

Time to get comfy, you're gonna see some shit.

>dems

Bush was a democrat?

We're not going to stop blowing up countries. Or telling putting in people friendly to us. The largest commideites are country offers is a huge consumer market and the ability to enforce power by military around the world.

cuba should have nuked usa, look how they dindu nuffin like googles

This is the only legitimate reason why he is terrified of letting this go by.

His actions have tied his hands and are punishing his citizens.

>
>
Who's going to enforce those law suits on the US?

How are you liking that canal that we built for you?

>Obama once again exposes himself as a Saudi plant
why hasn't he been hung for treason yet?

That whole bill was bullshit from the start.

Every member of Congress knew it was going to get vetoed, so they felt safe voting in favor of it. Now they can go home and tell their districts how they voted in favor of justice, but their efforts were blocked by the president.

If, and that's a BIG if, this goes back around for a veto override, you can be sure there will be a lot of representatives having a change of heart.

This will, of course, be followed by yet another successful bill to give more money to the Saudis.

Maybe this is a solution to the Fermi paradox

Civilizations that are too empathetic tend to give their tech to muds who overpopulate them and then cause destruction and chaos, and the bearers of civilization give up without defending themselves.

>Americans can Sue a foreign government for wrongful death
>foreign government passes bill holding random americans responsible for lawsuits against them, beheads ambassador etc
Obama is literally an awesome lawyer on this. do you drumpftards realize he is a constitutional scholar?

... a google? Explain pls. I'm out of the loop

Not realizing the military has a unit in every branch that runs around with a briefcase full of money to pay goat fuckers when i "accidently" mk19 his herd.

'Google' is some stupid self censorship shit that newfags are into right now.
Just think 'Dat Boi' level of forced meme.

fuck obongo, traitor piece of shit

You aren't supposed to push for bullshit like lawsuits if a nation attacks your nation. You are supposed to declare war.

hey fegs, agent orange was a defoliator, wasnt intended to kill. just had nifty lemon shaped side effects and autism in future anons

or maybe Apocalypse Faggots run the Western World trying to fulfill their prophecies.

Congress is infiltrated by niggers and women sabotaging the decision-making of the Chaffetz, Gowdy and the likes - whom actually want the law applied to everyone.
Also Congress doesn't have the power to prosecute anyone for anything, that is the DOJ's territory and they've already communicated they won't do anything to Clinton or her cronies.

>american and doesn't even know the first thing about his own political sytem

google is on top of normal berson

to [noun] appears to be a verb for any noun.

Like others have said, this bill has huge implications worldwide. Not only including a possible huge sell off of US bonds, but it sets a bad precedent on overriding diplomatic immunity.

uhh guys you voted for Barrack Hussein "King Nigger" Obongo, or at least 54% did

why are you so surprised now?

He knows so much about it, he's spent the last 8 years trying to work around it.

>Bush was a democrat?

The Bush family is rooting for dems to win, and the vast majority of drone strikes have happened under Obummer's watch.

>We're not going to stop blowing up countries. Or telling putting in people friendly to us.

I do not give a dying moose's last shit about the interventionist/nation builder neocon faggots. They can all die and America would be stronger, healthier, and richer for it.

no one gives a shit you dumb leaf. All this does is expose the true enemies worldwide.

To meme

damn you're stupid

Sadly we will never declare war on our greatest ally because our government believes being allied with the center of islam is more important than the lives of our citizens.

>our wealth is more important than justice

lawsuits = jews

this is jews versus muslims

jews want that paper

A black person? an americlap? I'm still not getting it

We have air that find terrorists and habe been show to accidently blow up reporters who act the same as terrorists when they are being sneaky to get to them for an interview. Like turn phones off and try to hide themselves and shit.

This bill is shaky as fuck.

>Don't say Nigger, say Google
>Don't say kike, say Skype
>It's not self censorship, it's a meme guis

why would you try to light water on fire in the first place

They have a population lower than California. We can BTFO them in months if we applies the full force of our military.

alright, just for you cupcake. google wants to implement new censorship "laws" and it automatically filters words like "fags niggers" etc.
so it's a nice idea to call niggers google, making the company google filter and censor itself

Ah righty ho. Thanks senpai

Most people don't, but they certainly should.

Any third world shithole with US citizens there could make up any laws they want to imprison US citizens, and sue the US government at the same time. It sets a worldwide legal precedent.

Do you honestly believe that these 3rd word countries, who we own most of their debt, could afford the legal representation to countersuit?

Can you provide a justification?

Reminder "we don't like communism" is not a justification

How do you veto something that passed in both houses unanimously? I thought you can't veto if it's over 2/3rds supermajority?

War was already over. US just wanted Japan to surrender unconditionally.
Understand? Nukes were not needed to end the war. They were only needed to end the war on the term US wanted. And thus using the bombs was not necessary for greater good.

Whenever I tink Americans are normal human beans they dissapoint me again and again as proven with this thread

>hurr durr nobody can fuck with us #1! nuke all goat fuckers

Good, let them. Like I said, then we'll know our enemies.

There was a country right off our coast that was openly against the U.S. Wars have been fought over less. Oh, and to spread Freedom, of course.

They wanted to free the fuck out of Cuba.

It has to go back though congress for another vote. If it then gets a 2/3rd majority the veto is overridden.

Are you fucking retarded?
Japan denied any surrender, any at all. They never made an attempt to surrender, they would have fought to their last breath.

English is cool like that.

That's pretty much a foregone conclusion though, right? I mean, it would take a third of congress changing their mind

I gave up on them a long time ago. If brainwashing is this effective. It doesn't matter what happens to either side. As long as Globalists win.
I'm joking. These 80 posters are not representative of Americans. Or are they?

The vast majority of our ME problems didn't begin with Obama. Unlike us, those countries have a memory that can last longer than 8 years. Clinton, Regan, etc have all done their part to make that part of the world hate our guts and be the shit hole that keeps on shitting. I'd love to stop dropping bombs over there and giving jewstien 8 billion sheckles a year, but I'm also not blind to why this is happening.

>I do not give a dying moose's last shit about the interventionist/nation builder neocon faggots. They can all die and America would be stronger, healthier, and richer for it.

Debateable. You lose influence and other countries will rush in to fill the void. As resourceful as we are, there are simply somethings that have to done outside our country.

It has to get a 2/3 majority in the Senate and Congress. Has the Senate already voted?

>a country kills thousands of americans in a terrorist attack
>american knows this country is responsible
>THEY DO NOTHING
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA """""""""SUPERPOWER"""""""""""

Pls no. Crippling our species forever because we lost our crown is the worst idea you have ever had.

SO YOU BE SAYIN'
WE WENT TO WAR
TO WAR
WITH THE WRONG COUNTRIES N SHIET?

They can try.

Might makes right. Trying to sue the USA is like a mall cop trying to give a jaywalking ticket to the President.

Assuming they even agree to a follow-up vote.

This was a vote-garnering bill for the individual members of Congress. They knew it was going to get vetoed, so it was safe to vote in favor of it.

It they do decide to vote for the override, only 34 members have to vote against it for it to be turned down. It's pretty safe to assume Obama will convince that many Dems to change their vote.

If the 9/11 families are allowed to sue Sauds, they will have to present evidence Sauds were indeed responsible.

You know what this means right?

The 9/11 cover-up will be laid out for all to see. Not only the Sauds involvement, but EVERYONE who was involved will have to come out in the open.

George W, Cheney, and Rummy will be directly in the crossfire.

Congress is comprised of the House of Representatives and the Senate.

People frequently refer to the House as congress because the members are called congressmen.

On one hand he's redpilled enough to figure out the Saudis are being scapegoated. On the other hand he is the most inept president this country has ever had.

WE WUZ KEKED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT

King google can get fucked. I'm sick to my stomach we sell weapons to countries like this.

Puppets in the open but not their Puppetmasters? It would be a start. But U.S. would blow up their own White House before that.

You mean all that shitty state sponsored terrorism and rabble rousing that hurts us down the line? If that can influence us into being more isolationist and less neo-con then I don't see how it's bad.

>But U.S. would blow up their own White House before that
Hell that aint that hard to believe, they let their own skyscrapers get blown up

DELET THIS!!!!!!! >:(

Scapegoated for being the festering sore from which all radical jihadism has emerged?

Good. These damned googles need to pay for their crimes, and stop the whole "dindu nuffin I wuz a gud search engine" thing.

I still believe evil never wins. The Universe is uncaring in my eyes one way or the other. If they get their New World Order eventually it will die.

No one will want to be the congressman known to have not supported "The 9/11 bill".

It'd make it far too easy for anyone to do an attack ad against them that could kill their career.

eh theres always gonna be someone in the shadows trying to control and fuck us over

>If they get their New World Order eventually it will die.

Only the truth is powerful enough to make that happen. The veto must be overridden.

>>You cant put natural gas in a car user
Are you fucking kidding me?
>implying Otto cycle engines can not use methane for combustion

And they will always fail at complete control. I give credit to the theory that Earth is an experiment or a byproduct of cosmic activity.

Sounds like youre not even addressing the point!

>do you...realize he is a constitutional scholar?
His actions demonstrate a lack of fundamental understanding of the Constitution.

yeah chaos theory and that, nothing will ever be perfect, it all comes tumbling down

Or maybe it just proves that he knows how to get things done? Why should the 'rules' matter when a white cop murders an unarmed black man in cold blood?

Imagine complete Chaos or Order is obtained. I believe there are actions behind the curtain that keep this from occurring.

I wonder what Cred Forums prefers:
Predictability
Unpredictability

>Cuba was holding nuclear weapons for Russia, something we hadn't [prepared for.

Bay of Pigs was over a year before the missile crisis you fucking fegget

- Saudis buy US weapons
- Saud owe their power to Western Allies
- Osama bin Laden was rebelling against the Saud
- Saud are enemies of "caliphates" on paper... since they are not descendants of Mohammed,
- Saudis own stakes in Western banks, I think

Obama vetoed.

Saudi lobby could probably get any settlement reward refunded through free weapons.

1 billion dollar settlement?

Here.. has some free Joint Strike Fighters and a new boat.

Didn't Julius Caesar say after he wrecked a Gaulish offensive "Veni Vidi Vito"?

>Niggerbama defending his mudslime brethren yet again

Why is he defending terrorists insted of bringing justice?

Obama doesn't need a reason to fun the Saudis

Yes it is as communism and marxism (I refuse to capitalize the first letter in these retarded ideologies and yes they are ideologies potato fag) in general are responsible for almost all the degenerate and idiotic behavior that is plaguing us nowadays. Crushing it under pure unadulterated freedom is the only way to deal with it.

Sets a precedent? Explain this. NOW, you fucking leftist trash.

YFW when Obama officially came out as a traitor to the U.S

>The victims of 9/11 can sue the fuck out of those oil peddling skittle fucks
Now why would they be able to do that? Isn't SA your 2nd greatest ally in the middle east?

They can already do this. Just goes to show the stupidity of leftist trash.

Our courts don't have jurisdiction over Saudi Arabia.

This is an incredibly stupid idea.

Unpredictability, obviously. Who'd have imagined when the US election cycle started that the Democratic candidate would go on to attack Pepe and the alt-right. It's the Unpredictable stuff that makes this fun.

>>On the flipside, this would open the US up to getting sued for equally as stupid shit.
>Like what?
Entire foreign policy for the last 70+ years?

Monroe Doctrine

This veto will be overturned. Put money on it lads.

Sauce?

>Yes it is as Western values and imperialism (I refuse to capitalize the first letter in these retarded ideologies and yes they are ideologies kuffar) in general are responsible for almost all the degenerate and idiotic behavior that is plaguing us nowadays. Crushing it under pure Shari'a is the only way to deal with it.

Nah, but if there's actually any justice that comes from this bill directed towards us, it'll be over the CIA, since they're essentially terrorists.

Hope you're ready for the influx of lawsuits against the States.
We should just CIA their asses.

and risk losing the congressional elections? doubt it.

The fuck is international immunity?
And yeah, no shit. Anyone should be able to sue the US.
Even if convicted the US wouldn't have to do shit anyway.
Rulings in other courts do not apply to your country unless there is specific treaty in place.

>You don't sue countries
So why is obongo shilling so hard for TPP, which has investor state dispute courts which exactly allow companies to sue countries.

Elle Fanning holding a goblet of cum

I'm going to sue the Internet.

Saudis have tons of assets in America. They are extremely friendly with American elites.

Any word can be verbed in English.

Because corporations are people, but 9/11 victims aren't

You are incredibly stupid. This bill gives the courts jurisdiction to hear such cases and the ability to seize Saudi assets within the country to pay the judgment.

No, if that'd true it sounds like there's finally going to be justice

Perhaps it will motive the CIA to stop overthrowing governments and funding terrorists.

In some cases, if you even look at an advertisement... you're funding terrorism.

> inb4 ironic billboard captcha

what a son of a whore.

Why aren't you hanging him for this?

This law only applies to attacks on America. Go nigger search it and you'll see, people can't start suing everyone for bull shit reasons like lying King Nigger said.
His Muslim masters are going to spank him good.

In some cases, even if you send a billion dollars worth of weapons to "moderate rebels" who you know to be allied with AQI, you're funding terrorists.

Fuck OPEC and fuck the Suadis. Let them burn.

I wonder what they'll do when they open this pepe...

This is much bigger than the Saudis or 9-11. Giving the courts jurisdiction to seize foreign assets in the country is a major step in the fight against globalization. Obama vetoed it because he knew that foreign countries will use similar laws against US globalization. They should. So should we. Laws like this help reinforce the concepts of non-intereference in other sovereign nations' affairs, and that's important.

Deep down inside of everyone's instinct is this notion that terrorism needs to exist.

(((Like))) a controlled demolition.

A bad guy, a villain, some kind of... Balance right? Something to be left with, a legacy.

A tangible ENEMY.

Motivation for peace.

Peace without war is not peace.

It's (((slavery))).

>dude i can print labels LOL

Fag

This right here.
Of course the CIA would be a bit ass blasted since they have been doing nothing but interfering since the 60s.

lmao

>4224 Escondito Circle, Sarasota, FL

If anyone wants to dig deeper

Kek

>be Jew
>Do 9/11
>Blame it on sauds
>American government proceeds to legally rape my arab enemies for me

It's brilliant, it really is

m8, waddya doin?

Dodged a bullet mate, be happy you didn't marry cause she would have ruined your entire life.

You just got the gift of life and freedom. Cherish it.

This is a kind of a stupid law to begin with. How can you sue a country for the crime of its citizen? Do they even have evidence that Saudi Arabia directly sponsored the terrorists?

Reality is a bit more complicated. The Saudis and Israelis have a decades long unholy alliance with the aim of overthrowing the Shia countries in the region: Iraq, Iran, and Syria namely. It's not very well publicized because it wouldn't be popular in the populations of either country, but it is very much a reality.

Also, I guess I have to check my own dubs.

Yes, in the 28 pages that were released

You've got it backwards. They'll face backlash if they don't override.

There's ample evidence that the Saudi government funded and orchestrated 9/11

The American people, along with its allies, are cowards who only go after the weak. Congress will never override this veto.

I wish I could bet against this ever passing in Vegas. The cowardice and unwillingness to sacrifice of the American people is always a sure bet.

ok.let's be serious now; how his can help trump?

OBAMA CONFIRMED NEO-CON
HOLY SHIT THIS IS HUGE

DENIED 9/11 FAMILIES THE CHANCE TO SUE SAUDI ARABIA
LIBERALS ON SUICIDE WATCH

IRL shitposting.

Saudis are the largest supporters of Sunni terrorist by far. It's state sponsored to the tune of billions of dollars. The government doesn't even pretend to try and stop even the private donations to terror groups. Hillary's own report acknowledges this, which makes her support for and from Saudi Arabia even more troubling.

archive.is/pAO1N

There is direct evidence that the hijackers were directly funded by the saudi government.

The only reason this is vetoed is because this would open the door for shitskins suing the US government for collateral damage during drone strikes. I actually agree with obongo here.

TL;DR if Americans can sue the Saudi government for 9/11, Syrians and shit can sue the US and other governments whenever they are bombed.

Yeah, Saudi Arabia is just a country that mysteriously finances and produces a huge portion of the world's terrorists. Saudis are always the largest financiers and produce most of the foreign fighters in these current conflicts.

Today's terrorism is a byproduct of Saudi Arabia's corrupt, illegitimate, and dictatorial rule. Of course they don't intentionally produce people who want to overthrow them, but they are responsible for having a form of government that has been rejected by the overwhelming majority of the human race and handing over huge chunks of their wealth to other countries, specifically through arms deals with the west.

If you actually believe in freedom, human rights, and democracy -- which the United States never has for other countries -- it becomes really clear really fast why the U.S. should stand against the Saudis.

I'm always amazed at how little Europeans know about the pacific war. They're always so smug about it too.

I don't see the point of this lawsuit

sovereign governments are immune to lawsuits, end of story

also no retroactive laws wtf

Make way for the followers of KEK the fastest growing religion in the world.

Can I use the US I mean I lost my dad in one of their cold war Battle and I was shot and now I have to live in a wheelchair

$0.05

Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan was funded by both U.S. and Saudi Arabia. Why these families doesn't sue U.S. first?

One of the complaints Obama has is that this will allow other countries to sue the U.S. for any violations the United States has committed against them. I personally have no problem with the idea. I'd rather these grievances be addressed in a court than though an endless war that costs trillions and leaves millions dead.

So you're right to point out that this would be hypocritical if the U.S. wasn't held to the same standard it's imposing on others. Just don't ever expect the world to be that fair.

You don't even have pants to shit in. Stop pretending to be American.

It's a way to fight censorship.

History is FULL of examples like this, look what happened with the ROMAN Empire (both West and East)

Depleted urainium in Iraq x2
Defoiliants in columbia
Drones in afgan/Pakistan
Invasion and bombing of Cambodia/Laos
Bombing of dykes and use of chemical/biological wepons in north korea( best korea)
The fucking list is endless

Israel did 9/11 and the dual-citizen Jews occupying key positions in our government helped covered it up - it is an irrefutable and overwhelmingly undeniable fact.

They're throwing Saudi Arabia (a well known Muslim country) under the bus as a way of deferring attention away from themselves.

The victims of 9/11 will never have justice, not until Israel is a pile of burning rubble will that ever happen.

Why is this tranny holding a goblet of jizz? This picture is fucked up

The only difference is unless a cucked president like king google we will never pay. However other countries can be given doses of freedom if they don't pay us.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

I better make it illegal to sue the Internet before

dip shit arabia is where all arabs and muslims spawn from. Cut the head off the snake. No offence to badass snakes.

Cut the head of the monobrow, cleft lipped, missing roof pallet hairy desert creature I mean.

Ya I have to agree with ya user. It will truly be an international shitshow, grind the govt to a halt with legal bureaucracy, and potentially bankrupt the US.

IF I GO DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME

Why even bother with either?

>The Saudis literally have nothing but money for influence.
>The Saudis will always fund terrorism no matter what we do an our 'alliance' with them is hardly beneficial because Canada can just as easily be our new source for backing the petrol dollar.

Why haven't we just invaded that an overthrown horrible regime yet? We could let Houthis an Jews annex their huge amounts of land for all I care, at least it wouldn't be in the hands of fanatical Wahhabi scum.

I just don't understand what we get in return for our 'alliance' to the Saudi Monarchy when we could easily remove them from power, instead we fucked over Iraq that was once quite functional.

Never, you say?
The pendulum swings back - from extreme leftism, to something more "right", and just. Only time will tell.

You can make any word a verb in English
a nigger
to nigger
he niggered
she niggered

do tell me how those 3rd world shitholes will sue us

>Why haven't we just invaded that an overthrown horrible regime yet?

You are using up everyone elses oil. Soon you and Canada will be the oil guys for earth.

There was unanimous support in house and senate. They will be taking a vote again, but by ballot. Elections are coming up and they can't seem to be bought by saudi, amirite?

>refuse to pay
>means youre open to seisure of property overseas or declaration of war
>no one will try it or if they do we just drone their asses to oblivion.

we open a portal and EVERYONE time travels.

Imagine the anarchy of your entire family staring at noise on the same television holding a perfectly normal conversation about the weather.

America can produce all the oil it needs. A decade ago that was the goal, 2 years ago fracking was winning, then SA dumped the market. It can only go on so long.

This is only going to hurt Dems. Let him veto it IMO.

Yeah, this has been a hypothesis of mine for a long time. It's either that, or self-annihilation when weapon technology becomes so destructive and easy to create that countermeasures become useless.

;lol veni vidi vici

>hurr durr what is a war
fucking retard

This.

We want to bleed the middle easy dry first.

Blame the liberals who said they would be out of oil by now.

The bill passed unanimously in both houses before Obama vetoed it.

Anyone who votes against it now will face major backlash.

They are Israeli puppets, as are the US government.

no it wouldn't you fucking retard
those stupid sandniggers can't do shit to us

Bill was literally passed unanimously in all of Congress, everyone is saying Congress is going to overturn so now they HAVE TO, otherwise they look like pussies and can't be in the big boys club

good, imprison our citizens, then your country gets 500kg of freedom directly deposited up your fucking ass

we could seize their assets if our government had a set of fucking balls

Yes 2/3 to overrule a veto

this

Do it faggot.

He's just saving face to keep our oil prices low. Congress will override this and I'm sure he knew that

It would set a precedent for overturning vetoes in the future. Obama is praying to the devil that America will fall for it.

I'm fine with that. If these administrations (Bush I, Clinton, Bush II) chose to wage war outside constitutional boundaries, then they and their enablers deserve every bit of pain coming to them. Pity it won't apply to Congress members who did nothing or gave tacit approval to Endless War.

Already did. El Rato got my Pepe on Thursday, he endorsed Trump on Friday.

The Constitution allows it and this would be the first override of Obama's presidency, which is unusually low.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

Trump loves Saudi Arabia.

Well, veto is an action, thus it is a verb.

I hope the US gets sued for dropping defoliating agents over the Amazon to stifle cocoa production. Amerifats are so retarded, coca is legal in peru and they had no right to bomb indians with chemicals because some faggot church paid off a faggot politician to keep the war on the poor going.

Petrodollar is a machination of Satan.

>implying

Praise kek, nice job.

they probably will actually, based on what I've heard.

bill has unanimous bipartisan support, definitely enough for a supermajority in both houses.

I feeling it's the scene in Aladdin where Jafar wishes to be a Genie...

"You want [globalism]? You got it! And everything that comes with it!"

I've always thought the US drilling for oil was kind of stupid...I mean it's a limited resource, use everyone else's before you start burning your own.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Hey at least that Lawyer Dark Ages will be over and we won't have starving Lawyers in the streets anymore. Fire up them international courts!

Why even bother with legal procedures?
As said, it sets precedent for the shitholes the US ravaged with al-qaeda and ISIS to sue the government for a gorillion taxpayer dollardoos.

If a state sponsors terrorism on your soil, you bomb the fuck out of it and rob it of its resources as payment.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

What a great idea, lets try to fuck up Saudi Arabia. Clear the way for ISIS, or Yemeni backed by Iran.

Why are people suing the Saudi government for the actions of AL Quaeda in the first place?