Do Asians have souls?

Do Asians have souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html
iisis.net/index.php?page=semkiw-ian-stevenson-reincarnation-past-lives-research
books.google.com/books?id=LbUgyo7ILeEC&pg=PA39&dq=psychiatric cases of reincarnation&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwxt-ekqjPAhWl4IMKHWWbAmsQ6wEIRjAH#v=onepage&q=psychiatric cases of reincarnation&f=false
rd.com/health/conditions/chilling-reincarnation-stories/
exemplore.com/paranormal/10-books-about-Reincarnation
youtu.be/lwjmJtBphwc
youtu.be/HayY1yyXnn0
youtu.be/Uq8l4XVfgPA
youtu.be/IeIvxyWADP8
youtu.be/KGnTBxHL5O4
youtu.be/VomDOHqKfo4
youtu.be/WOyHFq8P-P0
youtu.be/EQOmwm4tTic
youtu.be/k4vSmTFr13I
youtu.be/Te8rNaLAz4o
books.google.co.nz/books?id=3Xv4CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=soul distribution asia&source=bl&ots=-prubcjVLQ&sig=KTAXohK3cJ-RGheeIHB-3x8cmck&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq6NuroqjPAhVCl5QKHT7lAAMQ6AEIMzAE#v=onepage&q=soul distribution asia&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they're ugly aswell

Flawed premise in your line of questioning. The notion of a soul is a vestige from mankind's bicameral minds, and is kept alive by religious groups to maintain their respective narratives which in turn maintains their relevance in the modern world.

dude fuck the sweede, i think asians are the master race, so yes they have billions of souls on the planet, the problem is they keep making more

would the united states drops nuclear bombs on anything that isn't soulless?

>
souls are real dude just look up, their are thousands of psychiatris cases of reincarnation more than fucking proven real

I don't know but they have good hair and tight pussies

No

u sound like a fag

Yeah, the problem is they have a collective soul, so the more Asians the smaller the slice they share each.

>their are thousands of psychiatris cases of reincarnation more than fucking proven real

Do you have a single source?

they have ghosts so I would assume they have something similar to a soul

near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html

iisis.net/index.php?page=semkiw-ian-stevenson-reincarnation-past-lives-research

Asians don't sing Soul dumbass
only Niggers do that

Thats not even a human let alone an asian.

Just a video game model.

I have more empathy and compassion than you, so probably, yes.

books.google.com/books?id=LbUgyo7ILeEC&pg=PA39&dq=psychiatric cases of reincarnation&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwxt-ekqjPAhWl4IMKHWWbAmsQ6wEIRjAH#v=onepage&q=psychiatric cases of reincarnation&f=false

>bicameral mind
Are you kidding me?

>religious groups control the narrative
you sound like a female baby boomer

rd.com/health/conditions/chilling-reincarnation-stories/

>tfw no qt 3.14 nip gf

What is a soul?

exemplore.com/paranormal/10-books-about-Reincarnation

What is a man?

Yes, see pic.

youtu.be/lwjmJtBphwc

>ywn have a GF this cute

Real talk though, why can nips all read minds? Are the advanced to the next stage already? This isn't really discussed, ever. You just need to talk to a bunch of nips. Chinks too. Other Asians don't seem to have this ability. Nips and chinks can literally all read your mind, and the minds of everyone around them.

soul does not exist

What is love

no

That's a robot

> I don't have one, no one around me has one, that somehow means no one in the world has one

asians confirmed soulless

Baby don't hurt me.

Oh look not a single .edu link

t. Soulless Chinkaporean

Since there are no ginger Asians, yes, all Asians have souls.

don't hurt me

OBEs are indeed very real but to use that as definite proof for the existence of souls requires quite a few leaps of logic. Perhaps you should be questioning about the nature of consciousness instead of a soul.

Shut up, smallest dicks in the world.

It does. It just isn't that different from the body in the end.

youtu.be/HayY1yyXnn0

>define soul as life animating principle
>singachink says no soul
>humans just automata
Just kiss me baby

No, or they'd actually get laid occasionally. Advanced brains only lead to autism.

>he says, as he adjusts his fedora

From what I remember the kid survived that.

Still horrifying that those people just walked/rode past and didn't do anything.

youtu.be/Uq8l4XVfgPA

youtu.be/IeIvxyWADP8

Jesus Christ, this monster would be smashed on the spot if he was doing that in a western country.

who cares? they're both the architects of sjwism and liberalism and destroyers of the white race

youtu.be/KGnTBxHL5O4

Fuck I'm late.
No, but they have Seoul.

youtu.be/VomDOHqKfo4

youtu.be/WOyHFq8P-P0

youtu.be/EQOmwm4tTic

A miserable pile of memes.

The ones that eat dog certainly don't.

All these (You's)

i like to thing no
plus i do have an Asian girlfriend

>harro would you like deep fried baby fingers with your brain burger

I have no soul. Only weeb.

>
you asked for it

Atleast you still have Seoul.

much appreciated

why do asians look so horrific?

Yes. In a jar, on their desk.

>Not getting down with a Sheila
you're wasting your life m8

Shes qt af

Don't you want a beautiful white female like webm related instead?

FUCK! They look like airbags after a car crash

Every country has ghosts, but Asian cities have almost as many ghosts as people because they don't go to heaven. Their souls are tied to Earth.

ya bro wtf happened to those titiess

damn...

Yes and no. They don't have souls in the sense we do, but rather they participate in a national Oversoul. A hivemind, if you will.

No
youtu.be/k4vSmTFr13I

jesus christ. of all the things to cheap out on titties any one of them

There is literally nothing wrong with eating frogs.

Chazwazzas

t. Snail eater

You realize that is not a real person in the picture, right? That's CG imagery. 3D modelling.

no, that's why they are a big threat to us

No, of course not. What a dumb fucking question.

Did somebody say soul?

wow faggot, not a single reliable study, only a bunch of pseudo-scientists and magicians

classics

holy shit that kid saw his mom get crushed by an escelator

happens everyday there
the point is that asians and also arabs value human life less than us. a dead kid is nothing to them.

Ian Stevenson (1918-2007) was a psychiatrist who worked for the University of Virginia School of Medicine for 50 years

i thought you guys knew this

Jesus christ, good things asians weigh like 30lbs otherwise that kid would have died

wtf poor asian crushed carcasas

What the fuck machine is that? A trash compactor?

No.
Do Ants have souls?

chink compactor

all human beings are too hideous to have souls

dude maybe you should ask if their souls are worth any, everyone was like fuck that little kid and that old man was killed my truck who came back again

can someone translate this to american?

hes just saying that he thinks we made up the concept of a soul

jackie chan does

OP everyone knows that asians are robots.

youtu.be/Te8rNaLAz4o

Materialist whore detected.
Than how do you explain the ability of mind to reflect and meditate about itself?
If the mind&consciousness it's the product of the brain, where is the center where informations meet and how can you relate this to free will and the ability to hope or ask yourself any questions?

Dead/Tortured children got more value to arabs when they realized they could use them in photoshoots for gibs.

that's the jews/libtards tho. arabs are way too dumb to do any shilling tbqh

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

hes right that baby made millions of that pick otherwise would have been shot instead of the slow death you kno

Asians are drones. They work and never find joy out of life. Not to mention that they are not creative.

Yes they in general do. A portion of Chinese are being born without them due to the spiritual climate in some sections of China. However we are still looking at an around 99.8% soul at birth rate across east and southeast Asia.

books.google.co.nz/books?id=3Xv4CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=soul distribution asia&source=bl&ots=-prubcjVLQ&sig=KTAXohK3cJ-RGheeIHB-3x8cmck&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq6NuroqjPAhVCl5QKHT7lAAMQ6AEIMzAE#v=onepage&q=soul distribution asia&f=false

cmon man, stop posting that virus, no one gonna click that.

idk atilla why do you guys like look so horrific?

japs have high emotional IQ as a society from gaving repressed their emotions their whole life, so they have no choice but to feel enotions without words. it sounds cool, but really they are just as blue pilled as any other society about life. the men especially are as beta as it gets

Sure, their societies are just autistic and so the people have a tendency for autistic behavior. They are generally decent people.