southpark.cc.com/full-episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=zaHIRV11Vsg
youtube.com/watch?v=IZC6aCIdRxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk

But Gerald is /ourguy/

honestly the only reason why I still watch south park is because I've spent way too much time watching the previous 19th seasons.

It's not even funny anymore.

>A German thinks he has authority on humour

>south park is funny

He's right though...

autism

Who cares what a kraut says?

Is there even a word in German for fun?

There is an ad campaign going on for it that is targetting Cred Forums. There are at least 30 different threads posted all over Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums and other boards, daily, even if the topic has absolutely nothing to do with the board. Explains their increased pandering to us so its easier to viral themselves here.

Report all southpark threads as viral spam

Arbeit

Member when Butters said 'dindu nuffin'?

Arbeit

Arbeit

member berries went viral

South park was never supposed to be redpilled, it was neutral and poked fun at both sides.

It's... it's Cred Forums in a webm... south park what have you done?!

i keked

That was the best thing I've watched for a long time.

Butters even used the "dindu nuffin" phrase.

Had to watch it twice because I couldn't believe how based they are now. I'm gonna watch it again.

fucking cuck

Please merge this webm with Cred Forums shitposting like with the Umaru webm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

>german humour

can i get a link please?

South Park isn't redpilled, it's just less cucked than 99% of the garbage on TV.

You can watch all South Park episodes here

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes

I do give credit for making the troll one of the Merchant Class.
Yeah, I know the creators are Merchants who constantly whine about getting cucked out of the merchandising shekels.
This is a very Mercantile post.

What is bizarre is they still have Mr Garrisson as Hillary's opponent. Will they ever show Trump this season?

(((Skankhunt42)))

>job
AHAHAH

I think the japs are able to have more fun than you lot

FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH

>select store fronts
>gives me a ship container as a right answer

Canadian Trump was raped and killed by Garrison.

wow, you must be 2/243 German

>southpark.cc.com/full-episodes
Thanks, what episode is everyone referencing?

OP here. I was mostly making fun of a post I saw here yesterday. Mostly.

Season 20, episodes 1 and 2

It's the newest episode that aired on wednesday.

Season 20 episode 2.

South Park has gone full Cred Forums.

Episode 1&2 season 20. I streamed them off vodlocker.

>Schadenfreude

Hahahaha i replied to him first

what now???

If you dont think south park is funny you must loooove the "big bang theroy" that show is red pilled.

Thanks boys!

I dunno. Congratulatory masturbation?

Don't talk to me

Garrisson = Trump this season.
There is the theory that Trump didn't intend to make it this far into the election and is trying to throw it because he literally has no idea what he's doing, but that's not true of course.

I thought I was the only one

>Matt and Trey intentionally killed off a version of trump so they didn't have to include him in the season.

*talk to you* :3

Holocaust, I think.

Stadtbummel

A

FUCKING

LEAF

I really hope there will be a frog reference this season. Would be disapointing otherwise.

Farfignugen

good episode

the best part was that I refound this masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=zaHIRV11Vsg

I was waiting, waiting for a long time
In the dark shadow of grey towers
In the dark shadow of rain towers

You will see me waiting forever
One day it will come back
Over the seas, over the lands
Over the lands, over the seas

To steal me on the trunks
It will come back full of spray
In the dark shadow of the black towers
Will come back the blue wind
To breathe my wounded heart
I will be pulled away by its blow

Far away by its stream to another land
I will be pulled away by its breath
Far away by its stream, wherever it wants
Wherever it wants, far away from this world
Between the sea and the stars

>7700
Clyde frog will be the next prophet?

Mr.Mackey is the funniest one right now. Hopefully he tells that kid to an hero. Off of twitter I know. Equating quitting social media to killing ones self is a funny idea too. Kinda.

is there a video for this?

These need combined

Next episode for sure

Will you be my ai gf?

But isn't Garrisson supposed to be the satire of trump ?

He's dead. They killed off Cartmans toys so they could make him evil incarnate by stripping his last bit of innocence from him.
This is a deep post. Reflect on it.

you do realize Gerald, the jew, is pretty much Cred Forums ?

YOU'VE BEEN DICKSLAPPED

>Is there even a word in German for fun?
Holocaust?

Fahrvergnügen?

Just checked. About 8:20 into that episode.

You're a funny guy leaf. Want to be my incest ai gf?

Or he represents Jew shills. We'll have to wait I guess. Garrison is Cred Forums. Gerald knuckles under in the end.

Isn't that all but confirming that the Jews are responsible for all the bad things?

Sure.

Literally "even if you didn't do nothing"

"Can we get rid of the Mexicans?"

>member Germans being white?
>member Krauts not being the laughing stock of Europe
>I member

I think I know what you mean.

The only thing I'm sad about is that they reference Counterstrike instead of Quake or UT when they're talking about gaming because it's popular with normies nowadays.

CS is the shittiest low skill bullshit FPS ever before going down to console gaming.

Couldn't find a Youtube video of my own clan, but this is the clan from Cologne we trained with back in the days. They were total bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZC6aCIdRxk

To be fair I've been in shipping container stores in NYC.

No one cares.

Quake and UT is not relevant atm. CS is. Thats all i think.

I care

That's the problem. We had games that required you to have a very high skill to be successful back in the 90s and early 2000s.
Like people had to be actually good.
Now it's more of a social media rage on who is the most loved guy on twitch or youtube and the games have gone to shit.

I fucking died laughing at the end of the first episode, did no one else put that together before now??

>there's a rampant shitposter causing havoc
>turns out it's a jew

I really hope I'm not the only one.

He's a shill, no one who posts here would actively try to cause a shitstorm between racial or gender tensions.

Grow up faggot.

Gerald was picked for that role because he's Kyle's father (and Kyle and Cartman are always at odds with each other) and thus it is most ironic for Gerald to turn out to be skankhunt42 since Kyle always acts as the voice of lawful reason and compassion. (So to have him suspect Cartman and it turn out to be his own father instead, maximum irony)

The fact that he happens to be a Jew is purely coincidental.

You faggots need to stop calling this season red-pilled because it's not. They are working towards trying to embarrass us.

Also from an entertainment perspective this season is shit, because each individual episode lacks a sub plot that is fully resolved by the end of the episode, which at least last season, despite how fucking obnoxious PC Principal was; each episode had a sub plot that was brought to resolution by the end of the episode).

Gegangenbangen

really... it is not the fact that people like south park and the latest episodes seem to be grasping at 'image boards' 'sjw cucks' and 'jews'
its an evil media scheme 4 sure

>CS is the shittiest low skill bullshit FPS ever
Obviously you missed out on the glory days of CS in late 1999-2002, along with HL multiplayer (seal club kills fucking rocked)

Still southpark isnt to blame for this.

>(((PURELY COINCIDENTAL)))
>leaf

MEMBER BEFORE THEY REMOVED THE CROSSHAIR FROM ZOOMED OUT SNIPER RIFLES AND EVERYONE USED THE AWP FOR EVERYTHING EVEN CLOSE RANGE COMBAT

second episode of this season was garbage

The new system can only be jugded as wholoe season now. We will see. Iam very curious myself if they will fuck this up.

I'm sorry there's no T and P on this season yet. But if south park is setting up to offend you then that must mean your relevant. Congrats Cred Forums.

The whole season is kind of meh. They need to get to the fucking point. But my guess is they aren't going to get to the point until after the election so they can end up looking like they sided with the rest of the country.

I don't know how other people didn't get that.

What's with all the literal mental retards that just suddenly started coming here and demonstrating that they have absolutely no grasp of context and nuance to the point that they actually unironically believe that this season is "red pilled"?

This place just got so fucking stupid over the last couple of weeks.

>1999-2002

I've played Quake 2 for about 10 years.

We've always joked about CS players that they just don't have the skill to play Quake. CS players were super low skill compared to Quake players.

How dare you. These gentlemen wouldn't be as highly respected as they are if they thought that way.

There's been a lot more leaf posters too.

Coincidence?

>EVERYONE USED THE AWP FOR EVERYTHING EVEN CLOSE RANGE COMBAT
Those cunts just got shotgunned, but yeah the AWP faggots were a pain on some servers, I usually played lan games (DSL in my area sucked until about 2003-4), so you could walk over and slap the guy being a complete cunt.

Quake is fucking babby mode compared to Doom

Why was he the only one who didn't want 'member berries?

Fuck, I love South Park.
Sure it isn't the perfect show, nor is it always funny, but by fuck is it good at triggering liberals. Beautiful.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR OVARIES BITCH

Opinion discarded. Doom is an arcade game compared to Quake.

>people had to be good
>jumping around in a primitive game and clicking
>requiring skill
I grew up playing that shit and it requires no more skill than cawadooty

People preferred CS over quake because it was more relatable. (Even before 9/11)

It was everybodies favorite childhood game (cops and robbers) digitized.

Quake was just a bunch of over-thinky sci-fi shit. Nothing in it had anything to do with the zeitgeist.

If the two games swapped engines, CS still would have dominated in popularity.

Yeah the happenings and Kek and Trump help but then you realize...

>No QT3.14 gf
>No marching in the Nazi Parades in Germany Seig Heiling to Hitler
>No hanging googles by the rope
>No having sex with your waifu and impregnating her with your seed to make qt loli daughters
>Your waifu and you will never duel seduce your loli daughters
>You will never purge the Xenos with your Bolter amongst other weapons
>You will never play Half-Life 3
>You will never relive the age when Nerdy Stuff was NERDY
>You will never get the fucking knot to tie because your an autistic sperg

Fuck it anons how do I tie the noose?

>I've played Quake 2 for about 10 years
Step it up refugeebro, Turok on dial-up was the shit

He don't need em. Trolling is his happiness.

South Park isn't redpilled. Only morons think centrist kike humour is actually on their side.

>Gotterdammerung

>people who can't evade, trickjump or accelerate call quake movement "jumping around"

Thanks for proving my point.

Its funnier if you remember Joshua Goldberg.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
And yes he posts on Cred Forums.

Your talking out your ass, Unreal, Quake, CS 1.0-1.6 where all simpler and easier than FPS now. The speed is turned up to 50 along with another 100 variables.

Quake 3 was the greatest online and for LANs, Unreal co-op first game on gamespyarcade was pretty neat as well.

Kinda what I was trying to say but that sums it up very well. Barring some unlikely scenario where Gerald was doing it to generate lawsuits that he profits from (which would be pretty ballsy) Garrison is Cred Forums in their eyes and Gerald lashes out because he's a cuck in the my wife's son sense.

South park isn't redpilling anything.
It's "offensive but both sides are pretty stupid sometimes. Look this cucksevative level position is the best one."
You see Gerald as "Jew" but normalfags will see him as White male over 30.
If you're taking political advice from the electric jew do EVERYONE a favor and kill yourself.

They only killed off canadian Trump, The Trump that matters should still exist.

>this
Didn't you know that Arbeit macht frei?

Not really, South Park is very effective because they ride the middle and make fun of everyone. That's the only way to make people listen. Once you open their eyes to the outside perspective, they can see what is really going on and have a chance to re-evaluate.

The other strategy (direct and attacking messages) does nothing to solve cognitive dissonance and just loses the people who they need to get to. All you're left with is a circlejerk and nobody benefits from that.

>Quake 3 was the greatest online and for LANs

Top lel Quake 3 was one of the first completely casual FPS. ID made that their marketing point.
There's a reason why people completely shit on it and refused to convert.
This is also how Fatality got famous. He quit Quake 1 and 2 because it was too hard for him and Quake 3 had the marketing behind it.

My favorite episode is still the April Fools Terrance&Phillip Not Without My Anus one.

Gold source is a slightly modified version of the Quake engine, fucking leaf.

Based skype. I actually read some of his reddit posts once.

>Gerald was doing it to generate lawsuits

They already kind of did that with the Sexual Harassment Panda episode except he wasn't being clandestine about it.

I think Gerald pretty much represents us, desu.

The new breed of internet troll. Unlike what the general perceptions of trolls are, we're not unemployed kids sitting in their mother's basement.

We are family age, have careers, have lives. We perform our "psyops" (i.e. trolling) in our spare time, for the lols. and it makes us happy. Or at least that's the accusation.

But the normies would never understand our true motivations and they'll believe whatever the media tells them.

CS and Half Life literally ran on the Quake engine.

Even Source has Quake as a base.

Honestly you're all just projecting your anti-libtard feelings on to South Park which has convinced you that it's redpilled.

Jesus christ.

I don't know. I never bothered with Quake because like I said; it just isn't relatable.

>dat moment when you realize there are things in this world which drag down your looks even more than hook noses and vampire ears with squirrel teeth

>I never bothered with the real game because I'm such a cuck

CS is Quake light. Deal with it.

Right. Well that was so many years ago you'd have to be autistic to care.

Bill Clinton was still fucking president when that was relevant knowledge.

>I'm new to this world so I don't have to care about reality anymore

This guy right here is your future if you don't do anything about it.

>CS and Half Life literally ran on the Quake engine.
GoldSrc was based on the original Id engine, but it was pretty heavily modified
t.HL modder who almost got expelled for releasing 'columbine canada' on the school lan

>Joshua Ryne Goldberg (born 1994 or 1995) is an American internet troll, who was arrested by the U.S. government for allegedly distributing information about bomb-making techniques as part of an attempt to incite acts of Islamist terrorism on the 14th anniversary of the September 11 attacks. He reportedly did this by posing as a Lebanese-Australian jihadist affiliated with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS).

At last I truly see...

Ok.

Thanks for your input Jamal.

Does anybody from a real country have anything else to say on this matter?

"heavily modified" but still the same engine.

"heavily modified" means 95% of the same with added shaders and shit like that.

t. Quake2evolved "modder"

>arguments refuted
>better insult him

Ebin failure.

Gerald is pretty much us, Cred Forums.
>shitposting for fun
>enjoying himself
>well-adjusted and satisfied in his normal life
>gets excited when his trolling is reported on the news

>The whole season is kind of meh
Bit soon to judge on that, they only had 2 episodes.
And the first one was quite good for a first one. Good setup for a story line, and I liked the amy schumer reference.

blitzkrieg

>"heavily modified" means 95% of the same with added shaders and shit like tha
Agreed, but back then dealing with either OpenGL or DirectX quirks on a 4 or 8 mb Voodoo or TNT add-on 3D card was a feat of unmatched autism that probably will never be equaled

>also a jew
Its uncanny

I'm getting a traumatized childhood only by looking at this photo.

W-w-what do you mean?

I don't get the boston thing.

You are fucking retarded.. CS is literally the most skill and strategy based shooter that is popular right now.. No other fps requires you to play for more than 30 hours or use your fucking brain o be competitive.

run around blasting people.. sure it was fast but it is no where near as difficult a game as cs on a competitive level.. go into a game with top ranking cs players and see how easy it is to rek those noobs... fucking edgy german i played quake for years and love it but i highly doubt you ever spent more than week playing cs....

It's obviously just for the keyboard solo.

>leaf

CS barely has any strategy, it all precanned stats and reaction time. Game is shit, TFC was the better choice in the late 90s and early 00s

The people that think that CS is easy are max Master Guardian in ranking.
Probably the most hardcore FPS out currently, before it was 1.6. Quake was interesting to watch and fun to play, but no one gave a shit back then. You still have some Quake guys around, like Cypher and Coolerx that are playing Overwatch.

He's drinking member berry wine.

AWKWARD

>trump wins the election
>mr garrison is president for 8 fucking more seasons of south park

they made their bed and they can lie in it, although i'm sure this metaphorical bed is comfy and warm.

To be a saint one must be dead

we don't know if the bottle of Pinot Noir is made with memberberries. it could be a completely opposite type of berry we haven't been introduced to.

he's "twitter dead"

in south park this is enough.

Clyde Frog is dead, you dumb faggot

didn't catch the context of who we are talking about

but anyway, i wonder if Clyde Frog will even make a return.

Cartman is the most likely person to try to go online and meme him, but he's already been neutered. all i can assume is some otherworldy south park power coming to visit.

Yep. They widen the Overton window and trigger snowflakes, even when the message is mixed. It's a bit like Zootopia--on the surface it's all SJW shit, but there is texture to that if you really think about it. They have to work within the system and get stuff past the censors/SJW/management.

good point

OP here. I made this thread as a lame joke. I didn't know how many people take South Park this seriously. My favorite seasons are the first 5 when it was just a stupid little show with an obligatory "I learned something today" tacked on to get away with 3rd graders saying motherfucker while their moms smoked crack.

He IS listening to Boston on vinyl. Memberberries are going to go normie viral this fall. That one is to easy to not beat to death.

its Trump but he also looks like Bernie

he is both

Credit where credit is due.

This shit is so ridiculous. Hire dud we ever get to the point where the internet has as much influence on real life as it does? Normies should be banned from the web.

t. low skillcap CS player

Every Quake player would 20:-1 you in both games.

Constant jew shilling. Also free entertainment.

I've watched it twice and I'm not sure many people will get red pilled by it.

South Park are the first normies to get it.

t. Benjamin Reichert

kys you washed up faggot

If CS is so easy how come not a single Quake Legend from the 90s dominates it right now and earns massive 6 figure salaries?

lol

There's even an anagram of "meme" in the meme.

I played q1 and still play it once in awhile. It's amazing that the same dozen people are still playing it for the last 15 years.

Nobody. Someone made a thread like this a day ago and it annoyed me
> I was only pretending to be retarded
is my only defense.

>If CS is so easy how come not a single Quake Legend from the 90s dominates it right now and earns massive 6 figure salaries?

Because easy games have become mainstream and most pros have lost interest.
We weren't into it for the money, but for the skill and respect.
With lowskill shit games games like CS/cawadoody/starcraft/assfaggots/etc dominating the "market", we don't want to be a part of it anymore.

We didn't see this as a job, but as a sport.

I have wasted a good portion of my life playing DM3 that I will never get back.

>mfw a man named GARRISON is the stand-in for Trump

Really makes you think

ROFL

CS from 99 & early 2000's was the same shit.

So was Dota. Every small game started out like this.

Ever wondered why Quake died? Cause its fucking shit, no fun and autistic.. So is SC2.

Accept reality you fucking fag and stop claiming CS is easy and every Quake player could magically dominate it when the incentives are clearly there.

Top CSGO Players make more than PhD Fags by streaming on Twitch and youu tell me people just dont do it cause they have some sort of gaming honor.

Get out of the 90s you fedora wearing autistic moron.

I think this episode is in some ways saying that we have taken the characteristics of the jews. That doesn't excuse the major jewry though.

again

The most we got from training 6 hours a day was respect from the other guys and maybe a new graphics card or the newest Intellimouse Explorer (won that one myself and sold it for 100 eurobucks) at a lanparty.

It was all about the community having fun together and respecting each other's skills.

When casual games hit, we became disgusted and stayed with our real games.

Stay salty. You're shit and you know it.

Money should not be the reason to play these games.

>muh internet fame
>muh income
>on a mediocre lowskill shit game

This is exactly why we quit the scene

Sorry, this isn't the anime board. Please go back there.

Money is never the reason retard.

Not a single one of these players who made it to the top did it for the money. Some of them play for a decade you fucking fag.

The money ist here cause its popular.

You are a retard and you know it.

Fine lets say you can amgically dominate CS and pass out on the potential millions you can earn. Nobody else but you would think that way

Before you make such claims how about you actually have something to back it up?

How many Quake Legends dominated CS during its history?

I think the ones that are salty are the Quake Fags who can't handle the fact that their game is fucking autistic garbage nobody wants to see anymore.

No one gives a fuck about CS and other low skill games. That's the fucking point kek.

We don't want to dominate them because there's no fucking point. We've tried them and they were shit and that's it.

Waddle around in the money pool of mud as much as you want, but you'll never get into the Quake circle. We don't want money. It's about skill.

>a game released by a studio and developer is not about money
>the game created by volunteers for fun and then grew organically actually is all about the shekels

neck yourself you moron

>Member when Brits ruled the world?
>Member the 13 colonies?
Member?

You still don't get it.

We don't want to be the big fish in the small puddle that has ruined competitive FPS forever. That's why we leave you alone to rot even if it does make you money. And don't say that CS wasn't hyped because of the money. If you'd actually been there, you'd know that all major hardware manufacturers invested tons of money to hype CS for many many years during the late lanparty years. It might have been a shitty mod (btw CS was a shitty ripoff of a Quake mod called Action Quake), but it was super hyped by commercial interests over many years.

HAHAHA HA

>VIDEO GAMES
>"""""SPORT""""""

PFFFTFTFT

youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI

i member

Kek

The problem is that you unironically believe money gets poured into video games for no reason and popularity is due to "retards"

we have so much fun that we commonly die from overfun at the office

>its okay for Cred Forums to crossboard constantly
>but not other boards

fall in a vent and stay fallen and die and stay dead newt

>you unironically believe money gets poured into video games for no reason

I've never said that

>popularity is due to "retards"

That is actually the case. The video games industry has pulled idiots who were not interested before into this thing by marketing to make money. That's the whole point.

You know nothing about money & competitive games at all

Zero .. Nada ... NICHTS

oh fuck now I'm gonna watch this episode. Thanks a lot Cred Forums

dicks.

Sauerkraut

>obsessed over the illusion of skill in a video game

>un-ironically using normies as an argument

>upset that a popular show makes relevant references that regular people understand instead of pandering to autists deluded into feeling superior over being good at some dumb old game nobody cares about anymore

Hi JIDF

I thought Gerald was (((Soros))).

He's not Cred Forums, he's a jew riling people up and pitting them against eachother.

So yeah, pretty much (((Gyorgy Schwartz)))

takingdickuptheassfromsandniggers

Kristallnacht

Oy vey

So many layers

These were too good. You are all cucks and I am in a country of only 60% whites... a immigrant nation... whats your excuse for being full of googles you faggots?

gluck

Sure it is.

is his shadow a memberberry?

They are stalling till after the debate before they go back to the Garrison Trump angle.

Since OP can't communicate a simple thought, would anyone like to share wtf he is talking about for those of us not so wrapped up in our pathological ego that we assume people on the internet are fucking telepathic?

goddammit I fucking hate children online