Is French culture superior to American?

Is French culture superior to American?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flag#Umayyad_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't America just a huge pile of European cultures?

>American "culture"
????

This. Whether USA or France either is better the Polan :P

>american
>culture

hahahahhaahhahahahahahahah

>Star Trek...is American

Rock, Jazz, Country
Baseball, Basketball, Football
Domination of Film Industry, Music Industry, basically all industries.

Spain has one medieval writer and Isabella...that's about it....

Hell fucking no. French culture is all talk but no substance. Literally a nation of pretentious hipsters lacking in output since a couple of hundred years.

English language (Britain is irrelevant), Hollywood, Rock...etc

How can american

even compete?

It's simple

They can't.

No

>not ever bathing
>never washing clothes
>eating snails
>eating frogs
>surrendering
>superior

I shower once a week though

French culture died long ago, now only catholics (10-20% of the population) still carry the french culture.

Other whites are either arabized or americanized.

yes

They were the best, but Ahmed, the kikes and the dindus took over.

Not really. It's more a bastardization of english peasant/scots-irish culture, with the other europeans influencing it areas where they are the majority.

>tfw some euro cities have younger architecture than boston or new york

Based white flag

>unironically being proud of France

You will all be speaking AMERICAN english soon my friend. Every american pop song on the radio brings this day closer.

Splashing perfume on your neck does not count as a shower.

Well, we're still the country that allowed the current hegemon to exist

It does here

>france
>copying muslim flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flag#Umayyad_dynasty
>White, one of the four Pan-Arab colors ... is considered as representing the Umayyads

makes sense desu

No.

If French culture was superior it wouldn't be getting wiped put by American

American culture is best because it is for the common man. American culture is all about telling people things are great, about being there and providing goods and services at a reasonable cost and selling everything g
French culture is being a faggot in a park talking about wine, as if taste matters when the entire point of alcohol is to get ripped and party down.
Fuck that fancy shit, culture should be about the most common denominator to maximise profits

thing about american culture is it's so influential people just think of it as "normal" so america has no culture because it's literally the cultural measuring stick

America doesn't have a culture and we're proud of it. We're not bound to any sort of cultural norm and we like it this way, it means we're free to live the way we want.
Once a Frenchman stops sucking on frog's legs and and wearing strips, the whole neighborhood thinks he lost his mind and will more than likely believe that the Frenchman no longer wants to be French. Not the case in the US.

So fuck off with your culture and I'll take my freedom, thank you.

you're just acting like retards now.

>Fuck that fancy shit, culture should be about the most common denominator to maximise profits

Two words.
Freedom and 'Murica.

Your culture is spreading because it is based on the vilest instincts of the men, basically
MUH SEX MUH HUR DUR KABOOM

A subhuman culture well-suited for googles and whiggers

Like I said, retard
You're not even close to being at the top of the freedom index.

yeah but the freedom we used to have still echos in our minds :(

Lol we are destroying your culture because your bullshit can't compete with a Big Mac.
People don't want art and ballet. People want sex and food which we supply

we do have a culture
it's deracination and consumerism

Doesn't matter, I'm still more free than you and a lot of others.

Lol if your ass is so smart why can't you stop it?
Enjoy your baguette if whatever until we improve that too by slapping sausage cheese onions and bacon in it and selling that bitch for billions.
Your culture is a sad joke

you never had much
you're not destroying our culture, you're destroying your own people. Here people aren't fat retards who never go to college and drink bud light while collecting stds.

A lot of others, yes, not me.

If you're listing our long established cultural traditions, don't forget fucking everything that moves, adultery, a weird mix of hate of France and ridiculous chauvinism, crippling depression, alcoholism. And stinky cheese.

French culture doesn't exist
We call it sub-culture here

>american culture
wtf mate
they tried hard to develop a lifestyle based on making everything degenerate, that doesn't make it a culture

>American
>Culture

>you never had much
commyfornia so probably true but a man can dream

we almost had some semblance of a culture
almost...

We are shipping our culture to every corner of the globe. The entire world will be America or America light because international corporations realize the American way makes money, not standing in line for a fucking opera.

Oh, you mean a culture of being sneaking inbread traitorous cowards?

Yours will be gone in 40 years but ours will keep chugging along because yours rely on cultural identification and racial groups whereas America's is just about selling goods and services and making cash.
You appeal to French people, we appeal to human nature and greed which is the basic impulse in humanity

most of europe hates you
Africa is too poor to be relevant
asia doesn't give a shit about you besides Japan, and you know how their culture is
russia hates you
south america is basically the only thing with a modicum of degenerate american "culture", and half of them hate you too.
You're either completely drunk or stupid if you think your culture is a big guy

This was the case, but only until the late 19th century.

no, that would be our current culture.

I don't even know your politicians names. I can't name one popular song your country has produced. I can't name one book authored by your countryman. I don't know any of your sports figures. Nobody I know speaks your language or has any desire to live in your country. You are inferior in every way and we dominate you in all aspects.

Russia hates america... but likes trump, the candidate that literally embodies the american dream?

Croissants aren't french, they are Austrian originally.

>I have no education and i'm proud of it
>we dominate
>we

How can american monkeys even compte ?

Talking about wine, the extatic drink of the god Pan, like that.
I hope 4 u he is not a friend of Kek.

Most of them don't give a shit. Those who do only like him because it will improve the situation in Syria if USA and Russia are working together.

>America
>Japan
>competiting
lmao

>american culture
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This.

Whats the difference between yoghurt and the USA?

>Leave the yoghurt alone for 300 years and it will develop a culture.

we find a way

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Both equally Googled up. It's a tie.

Not for long.

Sven knows his shit.

The croissant was a form of baking shitposting.

It was invented right after the end of the Ottoman siege to make fun of the Osman crescent.

You build giant, ugly cocks in the middle of your cities?

t-the south can come close

get appropriated son

literally inconsequential
you know what isn't a lie?
Since 1990, there has been, every single night then, at least three million americans spending the night in Paris. That's one fourth its population.

alpha as fuck

You don't have drunk homeless people in Serbia ?

If by French culture you mean Muslim culture, then no because there is no French culture anymore.

Is there a Russian culture beyond vodka and gulags and dashcams in everyone's car?

probablly an american tourist

You are literally not worth being educated about. You have not made a significant contribution to the world in almost a century.

American culture=Nigger culture

>literally tanks

Does USA even have a tangible culture?

>You have not made a significant contribution to the world in almost a century.
burger education

Don't forget flamenco and their crust punk scene

>A cuck as a country symbol

American without question. Everyone, including the frogs, knows that real French culture is shit.

French Culture > American culture, because while America "produces" "culture" it doesnt consume it - the american talented writers, philosophers, musicians are all unneded in a country which just consumes the lowest form of informational media.

Good example being Philip K Dick being very popular in France, recieving the French national medals etc., while was unneeded poorfag in US.

Similarly americans copied belgium/french comix culture, but never actually refined it to be proper equivalent - while France is being leading country in appreciating "american" comix and artists that no one in US would care about.

US produces the most movies, but best movie festival in the world is in Kannes.

>literally never seen a coq in his life

Disney

hey that's true, I remember my father had the entire collection of K dick's books and I read a few

This whole thread can be summarized thusly: Hatfields and McCoys argue about who's better, while the local J$w and Google screw their wives.

I view them as equal desu.
Kek.

>FN scores around 40%
>everyone but me is a cuck!
nice one bilal

>Good example being Philip K Dick being very popular in France, recieving the French national medals etc., while was unneeded poorfag in US.

How many Hollyjew movies were made of his books, how many Hugo and Nebula was he nominated for.

France has some decent looking comics, but in terms of narrative they are way behind the curve.

LOL at Cannes, all they show there is pseud and critic bait. Do you actually believe French people watch those films. Can't wait for the next film about post colonial surbaru enui or post structalist Godard jizz.

This.

>>LOL at Cannes, all they show there is pseud and critic bait.
This is correct to be honest.

if "superior" is the new term for degenerate nowadays, sure it is

That was 1914, which was over a century ago.

No, it's an offshoot of English in the North and Ulster-Scots in the South

Midwest is German and Scandinavian.