en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip#Scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration_of_Mercury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Venus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_outer_planets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Truly kek. Classic Cred Forums photo, actually forgot about it. Saved though

You never did any of that.
You're entirely irrelevant when it comes to space.
kys.

Atleast both the US and Russia can into space.

And USA got the first man to on the moon with the help of German engineers.

They won the cold war, so by extension space became open to the free market and therefore the race for it was won.

Cool, but you lost the space race.

)
First interplanetary probe
First lander on another planet
First space plane (the shuttle)
First space telescope

After the US landed on the moon the society union did jack shit in space. They basically just have up. They did some awesome stuff up to then though.

hmmmmm

That would be off the back of NatSoc scientists captured from Germany.

Who was the first to put a robot on mars? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>REEEEE DELETE THIS

How? Who says where it ended?

>countries that dont even have space programs calling america shit

Who wins in a foot race:
>the person who does he most laps first
>or the person who crosses the finish line first

fist animal in space ...
first animal in open space ...
fist space barn ...
this was cccp.

What's that Poland? Whose flag was planted on the Moon? Spoiler: Not yours

More like a marathon and the Soviet player just burst into small pieces halfway.

>there is a finish line
There isn't. Also the first man made object and human being in space is by FAR the biggest step.
Before that people weren't even sure it could ever be done.

>First man on the moon
>NOT RELEVENT FUCK U!!!!!

>first satellite
>first woman in space
>first man in space
>first animal in space
>THIS IS RELEVANT!!!

How is this decided?
It's not like just because they sent a woman into space all women now can teleport into space.
What makes first moon landing less relevant today than sending a couple animals into space?

Yeah, but don't you know that if you defeat your enemies, they win?

i like how "first woman in space" is an accomplishment

Who still exists?

It even says relevant today retard.

People on the moon is not relevant today, since we arent putting them on the moon anymore

Bigot! NASA needs to check its privilege.

But ''first woman in space'' is relevant?

Is she still in space?

so did USSR

Being the first to cross beyond the boundaries of Earths atmosphere is a pretty big deal. People didn't even think it's possible. It was all theoretical and many thought what there be dragons.

You said, tou said you won the space race, but in fact you lost.

Yes, they still send women in space (space stations if you didn't know)

>first woman in space
>relevant

>first into space wins
>russia is first into space

'merica

>Thinking getting a woman into space is easy

>Can't even compete with this

We won so hard we've made it out of our own solar system

We own all of this now btw we were there first with our systems

>poland sucking up to russia

why am i not surprised

Space race. Race for space. Russia was first in space. Are you retarded?

It's how the Slav brain works, it needs a master.

Why is that?

>get to the starting point first
>claim victory

lel

Yes user. Russia was first in space. Happy?

That doesn't answer the question.

Why are you people so stupid? Why do I have to explain everything?
Something being the first is relevant when you're talking about something like a space station. If USSR can make a space station before anyone else then they hold a monopoly. Other countries have to use their space station. That's relevant.
First vagina in space is not relevant. Just because you send a vagina into space doesn't mean you hold a monopoly on space vaginas and that vagina is not going to be used by other astronauts.
Same with the moon landing. Just because they were first doesn't mean anything. It's just bragging rights.

Who was on the moon first is no more relevant today than who was the first person to have a wank in space or who was the first to send a monkey into space. There are no long lasting effects.

It's like if both nations competed in a swimming race (we'd win that btw) and the Russians only dip their toes in the water while the Americans swim so hard they go into the next pool over.

You lost get over it.

So close until we build a proper launching pad for manned space missions, let that Soviet piece of rust crumble

>get to the starting point first
>claim victory

lel

>If USSR can make a space station before anyone else then they hold a monopoly. Other countries have to use their space station.
lol, what?

The USSR did have the first space station, and no one else has to use it. The US just made their own.

I just need few americans to tell the truth that USA lost a space race since Soviets were first in space.

Nope it wasnt a moon race, or mars race. It was a space race, which was won by russia

>Go to new york city race
>First to arrive at starting line in new york city
>"I was first to new york city! I guess I won the new work city race!"
This is some sad this user.

The space race didn't even start until the US started competing, which was long after Russia made it to space.

Yeah dumbass and the Americans went the farthest.

Kek

Russia put in all the work talking to space at the bar, then the US swooped in and fucked the shit out of her. Russia got cucked.

>call it a space race
>no actual race in space

They beat the US in the atmosphere race. But the germans still win that as well.

>Poland
>into space

kek

>Implying the space race is over

Did kek heartily, though. Saved.

sadly this pic is legit, at least it makes burgers butthurt, it's something

USA lost the space race, just it. Your delusikns wont change facts.

Let me remind you.

The Soviets were doing some impressive things with space exploration.

Kennedy throws down the gauntlet and issues a challenge while acknowledging the Soviets lead:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-I4nZeayU
>Time to take a leading role [from the USSR]
>We haven't tried yet.
>We are committing towards landing a man on the moon and getting him home first
We did that. Then we continued to lead for a bit in space exploration before deciding that it was not really fruitful.
So yes, we won the only "race" that we entered.
I'm sure there's like a billion first for space travel, first person to brush their teeth in space, first person to masturbate in space, probably first blowjob in space, first poo in space, first person to make a funny face in space...

We did exactly what we said and now there is an international effort, lead by Moscow. That's cool, we let them pay for it now.

When exactly did Russia win the space race?

>I'm going to redefine the "space race" so that russia won it.

obligatory

Wtf, do you realise that space race is not about who gets shit first but who gets more shit done. US has sattelites, US had animals and men, and women in space, and space stations and in people in open space in greater numbers than soviets.

Soviets might have gotten some of those first, but US got there as well. Since 60s Burgers were leading the space race, it's never over though.

Not even talking about cubestats, private space corps, functioning mars rovers, space satellites around other planets with telescopes, and all sorts of scanner, also shuttles, and ofc. men on the moon which soviets or russian never had and wont have for another 10 years or so.

Stop shilling 4 commies polack, or they will come and liberate you

If there is something that really anger me, it's that people alway forget the incredible task accomplished during the Gemini missions. The USA made the first orbital rendez-vous and the first docking in space ever, it's this technology that allowed the Apollo missions and most importantly space stations.
Russian just copied the whole thing and made a shitty version with it.
Technicaly speaki'g, the first space station was made by America during the Gemini-Agena 8

>two countries force nazi scientists to get them into space
if anything, these are all German accomplishments

>the space race was getting to space first
>even though Russia made it to space before the USA started competing
I bet you think the Cold War was about being cold, too. Filthy dumb polski scum.

Pretty sure the US had the first successful landing, which is relevant

>nazi scientists
I think you meant Jewish scientists.

kek

>a few of the scientists were German diaspora
>that invalidates all of the hard work and innovations of dozens--maybe even hundreds of other scientists working on the same projects

Nazifags, everyone.

I said above, you lost the space race. What does this picture change?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
hurr durr

I dont think a non space faring nation such as Poland gets to be the referee in this race. Also, anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows that the space race was really an clandestine arms/military capability race that we won handily.

If you take out a current world atlas, could you show me where the USSR is today? I'll wait, might take you a while.

False, the biggest rocket ever was the N-1, the rest in this picture is true tho

you made a reddit thread on here with the only words as kek. how old are you? what does anything about you change? you are killing this board stay on Cred Forums next time nigger lover

Those kidnapped German scientists sure did wonders

Because I like to point out the true facts to people, feels good to see delusions shattered.

That just reinforces my point.

Again:

>a few of the scientists were German diaspora
>that invalidates all of the hard work and innovations of dozens--maybe even hundreds of other scientists working on the same projects

Nazifags, everyone.

saturn 5 was still taller and heavier.

saying kek with a shitty picture is pointing out true facts? how much reddit karma do you have

>Biggest Space Rocket was the N-1
>Never got to space

no user, the biggest space rocket in the AnonMax-5000. It's 100 times the size on the N-1. I just haven't built it yet : 3.

How is putting the first person on the moon not relevant?

God you're an idiot

>first scrap metal radio sent into space that beeps back at us

Congrats, what a tremendous victory. /s

>first animal in space

Literally, useless. If you can send a man into space, then surely it's not a fucking giant guess that after two dozen deaths of dogs you managed to get one alive into space.

>first womyn

HAHHHA DRUMPF FAGS BLOWN OUT MUH MUH MUH PRONOUNS Xe/Xer/Xerself please!!!!

No one cares about the first woman in space, why would you?

>first robot on the moon

You literally failed god knows how many times doing this, not to mention, you did this AFTER A MAN LANDED ON THE MOON.

Not to mention, the first robot you succesfully got onto the moon, lost signal shortly after, retard. Nice work.

>Soyuz

If you mean that it's the only spacecraft that USA uses today to get astronauts to ONLY the international space station? Then yes, congrats. But it's not the only fucking thing that gets people into space. Russians are like prostitutes, good when you need em, throw em away after.

>First space station

Congratulations. I mean it this time, that is an actual accomplishment and deserves respect.

>First man in space

This halfway gets respect. Indeed, he was the first man in space, but all that happened was that you shot him around the earth, an accomplishment yes, but not a big one.

>First man in open space

You have a space suit?! WOW! HOW CAN THIS BE?! Not like you're going into space or something?

Russia managed to hit the little baby steps in the space race, but the US was the guy who actually had goals in mind. Yes, we were the first to land on the moon, but not even just that, during that time and up to this day, we've done the impossible and created hundreds of inventions that are used globally around the world.

You were the first one to cross the halfway line, but America crossed the finish line and then after, we crossed many more that Russia couldn't even compete in.

Suddenly kekd

>a few
>over 100 scientists who ended up being the top ranks of the space program
I get it bro, you think the janitors deserve recognition too

Who wins a long distance marathon with no definite goal

The man who has been ahead the whole race, or the man who overtook the first person for a second?

The picture does, Cred Forums is an IMAGEboard you retard

>US has hundreds of inventions
So do the Soviets

>Russia couldn't even compete
Thank gorby for that

Americans also had 1st successful space rendezvous and docking

N1 had the most powerful 1st stage, even more than the Saturn V, but ultimately the Saturn V was bigger

russia has never sent a man further than 400 miles

we sent some 234,000 miles

>over 100 scientists who ended up being the top ranks of the space program

Bullshit. There were over 100 German scientists from 1945 - 1990, but only a few of them were "top ranking."

>ROCKETRY: Rudi Beichel, Magnus von Braun, Wernher von Braun, Werner Dahm, Konrad Dannenberg, Kurt H. Debus, Walter Dornberger, Ernst R. G. Eckert, Krafft Arnold Ehricke, Otto Hirschler, Hermann H. Kurzweg, Fritz Mueller, Eberhard Rees, Gerhard Reisig, Georg Rickhey, Werner Rosinski, Ludwig Roth, Arthur Rudolph, Ernst Steinhoff, Ernst Stuhlinger, Bernhard Tessmann, and Georg von Tiesenhausen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_aerospace_engineers_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip#Scientists

And when did u finish? After landing on the moon? Cool, could you do that again pls?

protip: no you can't

Nice damage control, btw.

>Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Cred Forums-tier threads:

nigger lover

The Soviets were the first into space.

The Soviets had the first man-made satellite.

The United States had the first human reach the moon and return.

And a lot of the US's program used Polish scientists, be proud, man. The US's accomplishment of landing on the moon was heavily supported by Polish scientists and engineers.

Of course its relevent. But only americans continue to claim they 'won' the space race.....

Also
>first object to fly by the moon
>first object to impact the moon
>first object to land softly on the moon
>first object to fly by venus
>first object to land on venus

Why are you crying so badly? Does the truth upset you?

kek you never told me kek how many points you get on reddit for posting kek this shitty thread

kek

Yes they were, thus they won space race

Thats what happens when you drop out of a race. You lose.

kek

Germany had the first rocket reaching outer space and the first manned rocket flight, but somehow these achievements are always overlooked.

They still had the biggest national space station in orbit though, the MIR.

lol who gives a fuck. Enjoy living in your shit dictatorship under the cuck known as Putin.

And they'd have gotten nowhere without the Nazi rocket scientists.

This pic was made on pol.

But I like how you dont even have arguments to cover up the truth that you lost.

Yes, Poland, Russia won the space race.

(And ruined your country)

>pol
kek reddit kek

Lel, they only went to venus because the US cucked them over mars. They just went to where the US wasn't interested in.

Also considering the fact that amerisharts were shitting their pants when they heard about Sputnik.

The Nazi scientists would have been shoahed or thrown into a gulag if it wasn't for us.

Thanks, I recommend everyone to screencap this post to fight with future lies.

wow, that's some huff-po tier reasoning

Technically it's a bit more practical, since women are build lighter and don't add as much mass as a male to the space ship.
Mass is very important when it comes to space flight and determines how much the space craft can make changes to velocity while maneuvering in orbit.

>inb4 hurr white knight

oh my god, shut up, you fucking nazi!

muh heritage

For a giggle, look up "Kaputnik"

If nothing, we had a sense of humor about the Soviets having the proverbial high-ground.

hurr white knight

Yeah, i heard that one. Pretty interesting actually.

The biggest rocket by size and weight was the Saturn V.
The N1 had the biggest amount of thrust though.

good thread, this triggers americans hard

Hey Sven.

Thanks bruh, appreciated. Check out this one where I made french slap americans.

Americans here are so stupid. Its almost too easy

>US swooped in
Russia eternally cucked the US by being first. They broke the barrier for the first time in mankinds history. People didn't think it was even possible or should ever be attempted by man. But the Russians did it. They showed the entire world that it was possible. The Americans shat themselves in fear once they heard about Sputnik.
You faggots have to pay Russians to launch satellites and astronauts to the ISS to this day.

>GPS is the one and only system for finding your location
>what is GLONASS

Y'all literally have one arm in space.
The only countries that can talk shit about space programs are the US, Russia, China, Poland, and Germany.

Everyone else is irrelevant.

You do realize that Sputnik motivated america to actually get on with their space program?
I don't get all this bullshittery a la
>murica is better than russia
>russia stronker than murica
when it's clear that both nations contributed majorly to space flight.
Neil Armstrong actually respected the first Russian astronauts by leaving name plates of a few of them on the moon, as a tribute.

The US made it to the finish line. They won the race.

Not anymore, thanks to Elon Musk.

All SpaceX rockets are launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida.

And yet you still lost the Cold War.

Who?

So how many astronauts has Elon launched to the ISS so far?

No one else has set foot on the moon candycane

Until the Dragon V2 is ready for service, US still has to pay for Soyuz rides.

>tfw Yuros will never, EVER be unmad

Yes. The reason the US started was because "Oh shit, if the Soviets can reach space, that means they could hit anywhere in the world with a missile."

But that doesn't mean we can't make jokes, bubba.

kek solid post pointing out stronk true facts kek

Less than a year away, lads.

In all seriousness, although the USA is the greatest country on Earth, the USSR did actually win the space race

Only in "Elon time". could easily be 3 years or more.

>tfw GPS achieved global coverage a decade before GLONASS

Good luck with that. Let's just hope they don't keep crashing 3/5 times.

no man made object has left what is recognised by science as the solar system

fucking kek the USA decideds where the space race ends and now it decides where the solar system ends as well?

Kek murishart.
Your whole country was build by Yuros.
Why do you think it caught up so quick to other civilizations?
Because those Yuros used the knowledged they and their former generations gathered throughout history.
Nobody is mad about the american flag on the moon, in fact I love space flight and I watched apollo footage more times than I can remember.
But you know what I hate? Arrogant amerifucks who act like they just found out that rubbing their penis makes them feel good.

>believing in Elon "my rockets keep exploding" Musk

Americans flied their shuttle to MIR you idiot.

The first animals in space were fruit flies sent up in the '40s by the US.
We also launched the first communications and television satellites.

>what are voyager 1 & 2

>act like they just found out that rubbing their penis makes them feel good.
HOLY SHIT! IT WORKS!

I didn't deny that. Read what I said retard.

I do : 3

Too bad it kept disintegrating minutes after launch.

This is a reason why soyuz became orbital vehicle, instead going to moon, like it was oryginally supposed to.

>Kek Observatory

Praise him

Thanks for believing in Elon, friendo.

You're welcome Elon. Keep up the good work : D

>implying GPS is one of a kind
>implying HST is the most powerful telescope
>implying any man made object has left the solar system

also lol

Russia gets the FIRST satellite
>b-b-but first satellite type X/Y/Z REEEEE

>implying building a reliable rocket is as easy as tieing your shoes.

This, all the best Yuroos came here and all the plebs stayed behind. When the ones here saw what the plebs did to Europe they stopped calling themselves Yuroos and stared calling themselves Americans.

>what is the solar system

It's called a space RACE for a reason.

You don't win a race by leading for 90/100 laps, then crashing your car and letting the other guy win.

The space race is still ongoing. There has still only been one nation to be truly successful at exploring another planet on the ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars

Also, the US continues to push the boundaries of human knowledge and advancement with Voyager 1 and 2. While the Soviets should be commended for a lot of firsts in the opening decades, when it comes to truly exploring our solar system and beyond nobody comes anywhere close to the United States. The Soviets did land some cool shit on Venus though, but given how harsh the environment was we weren't able to learn much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration_of_Mercury

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Venus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_outer_planets

The USSR is no longer around so we won :^)

And yet, without russian rockets you can't get into space. No one can at the moment, in fact. Even Chinese use russian rockets.

Lmao

>first man in space
People are still in space today
>first space station
Space stations are still in use today
>first robot on another solar body
Robots are still used to explore today
>First satellite
Satellites are still in use today

>First meatbag to walk on shitty barren rock world called the Moon and no one has been back since cause it's pointless and useless
.... errr... we win guys

Face it Jack, your country is the result of european knowledge and values.
Grow up americuck and stop fucking up the world by spreading cultural degeneracy.

The moon landing may become relevant soon. Isn't Russia planing some moon base or something?

Do you know how in races there are checkpoints which measure times of the leader relative to others?

What you are saying is that if someone wins all the checkpoints but does not actually finish first they still win. No surprise a communist thinks that.

burger fag, u lost space race, now deal with it

You can't compare the current US and Russian space programs and not conclude that the US won out in the end. The race wasn't a sprint, it is a marathon that will continue until humanity is extinct. The US pulled ahead in the 60s and hasn't been behind since.

At this point no other country on the planet is even coming close to what the US is doing. We're the only country that is currently operating robots on other planets. We'll be the first to walk on another planet eventually too.

I think Europeans are just pissy because you are so bad at space exploration. Despite your size and wealth you've done relatively little to expand our knowledge of the final frontier. The ESA has been trying to do some interesting things in the last decade, but it still can't hold a candle to NASA.

I'm just meming it out, lad, I do hope he succeeds.

The vast majority of people don't give a fuck about space exploration, but eveyrone in the west watched the moon landing and so that's all we remember. History will only recall the achievements of early space exploration hence Russia will be seen as the top dog.

You know who got first into space? NAZI GERMANS!

Start with your own delusions first

I love how they make the only white man in their doodle a nu-male.

You don't understand, yes we're obviously of European heritage but not just European heritage the best of the European heritage.

The ones who weren't afraid of making the journey across the ocean, the ones who weren't afraid of starting from scratch. The cowards stayed behind and became the modern European.

? Not rockets, stations, launching pads...

Anyways were making our own so...

USA won the Space Race by setting an arbitrary goal and bankrupting the other side

Wew
E
W

>being the first, and only, to set foot on another planet is not relevant

This is what butthurt haters actually believe.

Mars,Mercury,Moon and Jupiter are U.S. territories

Due to solar radiation your flag literally turned white. When ayy lmaos arrive they'll congratulate France instead.

We ran into some serious ayy lmao shit up there cousin, why do you think we stopped going?

tfw cold war is not about who got shit first
that's what you said
"not first therefore irrelevant?"
get kekt

the moon is not a planet

Kek ‹-- this one
Kek
Kek
Kek

Can we all please admit that removing the Nazis was a bad idea, and we could be living on mars if not for Werner von braun hanging a couple more Jews?