So does Cred Forums legitimately believe that it's fighting a secret war, or are you just a bunch of LARPing faggots?

So does Cred Forums legitimately believe that it's fighting a secret war, or are you just a bunch of LARPing faggots?

pepe is famuse naow

I'm 100% certain that /r/pol/ believes it is fitin teh powah with dank MEME MAGIK :^) and awesome hacks and raids.

Consider my record corrected!

Well, for the kid's I shot sake I hope it's real.

If not my erection doesn't complain.

It's all satire.

>larp
>on a computer
kys yourself

the best part was when clinton made a speech about pepe and pol lost their minds

baited amirite lel kek xD

Implying we haven't already greatly influenced the election of the most powerful country on earth.

Sorry

ERPing ;)

Both. Not secret though.

Did I miss a meeting?
Where's my pepe balaclava?

I'll give you a Pepe for those dubs.

We ARE fighting a hidden war- but it's a psychological war. It's our home-grown memes versus the government-produced Clinton propaganda. We fight with images of shitting frogs instead of weapons. But it's still a conflict between two opposing forces.

Pretty much just LARPing, at least until Hillary mentioned pepe and the dark reaches of internet like they're legit threats

Nobody believes that it's a war it's just shitposting.
It IS hilarious that in this batshit crazy election one of the candidates for the most powerful job in the world warned citizens about the evils of a cartoon frog

Thank you. A blessed day indeed

>So does Cred Forums legitimately believe that it's fighting a secret war, or are you just a bunch of LARPing faggots?

...because the Democratic Candidate for the Presidential election - and the choice of a never before unified establishment elite - felt the need to address /poll/, the Alt-Right and fucking Pepe in a major campaign speech you daft cunt.

If this bothers you go take it up with Hillary before she croaks.

Another Pepe has been dispensed to your account for those dubs.

Twice blessed!
I must now masturbate myself into a coma

Creepy.

Considering the average age of Cred Forums has plummeted lately and none of these people can actually go vote I'm sure some of them are serious.

Yes, because memes are basic intellectual currency of all thought. Actual didactic logical thinking is difficult and tends not to stick in someones mind until is has been packaged up into a meme. Even mathematicians have memes, but they are called theorems. In todays world of hyper communications memes are war.

>So does Cred Forums legitimately believe that it's fighting a secret war, or are you just a bunch of LARPing faggots?

the beauty of the Internet is that this has ceased to be an either-or proposition.

I'm sure Cred Forums's collective IQ had dropped at least 20 points thanks to the election and redditfaggotry.
See how this dumb Angloposter tries to imitate human academic speech I feel like Jane Goodall posting here.