GUCIFER HAPPENING

“The Bohemian authorities query that I have to be sent home “right away”, is a silly, hasty move, by the way

>I will not leave this beautiful country without saying the the “Guccifer Project” was a failed project. My will/intention was to fully expose the Illuminati/the Council, and their crimes, but I failed!

>Hillary Rodham Diane Clinton is one of the high priests, a goddess of this occult, satanic, shadow group. One must see their evil and profoundly corrupt nature to understand what I am talking about.

>Though I know I invested a great deal of time + effort trying to expose the crimes of the Rockefellers, the Bush Klan, the Clintons, and many others, maybe my skills (or lack of skills?) were not matching my faith.

So I apologize in front of the unknown soldiers who struggle to take this fight against these monsters to a glorious end. Many of them are risking their lives, while doing this behind the computer screens, from inside or outside the system.”

(Fox didn’t publish Page 1 of the letter.)

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump

wow

Kek bless based guccifer.

Fuck off pathetic scum
bump

What is this?

It's
>Romanian authorities
Third letter is not an "H"
check also the first letter on Rockefellers

fake shoop is fake

Explain.

explain what, you dumb frogfag?

Basically the whole Guccifer thing was an attempt to expose the Illuminati/Council/Families that are controlling everything, but apparently it failed. Guy behind it sent a letter to Fox saying that he's sorry that he failed and that he at least had to try.

bad timing for this release.

>weekend before the debate
>category 4 chimpouts currently underway
>spic/shitskin shoots up mall and kills 5

this will get zero attention by MSM, obviously
probably none by sub-MSM Alex Jones/Vdare shit
and as you can see, pretty much fuck all even here on Cred Forums

have a bump tho lad

Source, btw

CTR serb same faggary king.

-->
Maybe to the /x/spiracy board next time, not really politics

Shut up shill. Everything he has writen is already established here.

He'll probably get off scott-free over here.

What the fuck am I looking at?

The CTR shills are real.

This is heavy shit.

Guccifer has given up..
Do you even Cred Forums?

He will likely have a fatal 'accident' within six months.

stop splitting threads faggots
>SAGE
sage
>SAGE

cringe.

a link to the 'real one' would be helpful

ignore - CTR in panic mode

If it's legit, everything we've ever known could be a lie.

So are you CTR or just from a reddit sub?
>or even worse... /leftypol/

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Docs, Exposing More Corruption

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/

"This Is An Absolutely Corrupt Process" - Clinton's Deleted Emails Won't Be Released Until After The Election

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec

Clinton created second private email account when server was down

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743

It says Romanian, not Bohemian in the first line you retard

and the rest?

We have no proof this is real so we? Why would he send it to Fox and how would they know it's real if they don't even know who guccifer 2.0 is?

They just had an intern scrawl this garbage to discredit Guccifer as some schizo trying to fight the illuminati. Calling it now.

He always said things like this. Its very guccifer like. Its real.

>and the rest?
pussy

How's it feel when you go to bed at night knowing that the whole world is fighting to bring down the corrupt establishment you are failing so hard at defending?

How does it feel?

Checked. Shill BTFO

Ctr nigger spotted