You will never be this brave

You will never be this brave.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm so brave that I flip off inanimate objects... from across the road

Typical mexican ass.

Sagging your pants and exposing your buttocks is a sign you're open and ready for homosexual activity in prison. Only prison beans and negros do this.

>having the name of your country written on your ass
>as if thats not an insult to it

Kek he's actually got a wet back

>Liberals think this requires bravery

>Every times he farts he farts into the name of his country

Keks

A FUCKING LEAF!

I really need to get some pooland shorts.

Why is this a thing. When i started working out i prided myself in going up a size shirt. Now people seem to go down. I can understand fatbodies that lose weight but, why dose a medium cram himself into a small?

You have to go back

Wow, thats pretty brave and stuff, giving the finger to a building in the city with possibly the most police in the world to protect you in case of the rare chance an angry outburst is made by someone who witnesses your hate of America.

Now, remind me how we dont stand a chance and were insane, because youre too much of a coward to do whats needed to fix society.

So this guy is proud of Mexico, and he supports people who actually FLEE AWAY FROM Mexico?

How does that even jive?

why do all disgusting mexishits look like thugs?

There is probably like 40 libs who do this every day... So brave

This.

Actual faggots sag their pants to let other people know they want to get fucked.

That is the origin of sagging pants.

Mexicans want more Mexicans to invade USA.
Muslims in Europe wants more muslims to invade Europe.

This surprises absolutely no one.

this

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Docs, Exposing More Corruption

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/

"This Is An Absolutely Corrupt Process" -
Clinton's Deleted Emails Won't Be Released Until After The Election

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec

Clinton created second private email account when server was down

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743

>sage

Can't wait to see Cred Forums's coverage of Tumblr on Nov 8

Or even after the debates desu

>Mexican

hahahahahahaha

Lol

my ppl so brave

I really fucking hope that is sarcasm

If he loves Mexico so much, why the fuck did he move to the US? That disloyal faggot is the exact reason why spics need to get the fuck out of the US.

>Fucking leaf

It's actually a side effect of having your belt taken away in jail and nothing more

I HAVE SO MUCH PRIDE IN MY HOMELAND that I live here instead and am never going back

>No rain gear or umbrella
>literally gay /fit/
>literally offering his ass to googles in prison
>flipping off a building

Well, what he's implying is that he understands its a war. He wants the US to be mexico. For. Some reason.

And Trump is fighting back. See?

I'm sure the men who run into burning buildings and run into gunfire to save others will be most impressed with your bravery. But, I guess in a world of safe spaces, this could be deemed "brave."

Is that Cena?

No, it's actually a sign that you are interested in homosexual encounters at any moment.

Its like a woman slutting up.

Its saying "Come fuck me, Im that type of guy"

This is commonly known, Im Canadian, we know it here too, and that guy was from the US.

When you find out where the sagging pants comes from, thats what you find out.

This.

>Donald J Trump comes barging out
>trump starts photographing him
>asking for his ID
>calls the cops on him
>"h-how dare you infringe on my rights you shitlord"

you know a lot about homosexual encounters

Damn he's got a nice ass :^)

Must be a wetback.. - I meant an illegal immagr- I mean a refugee.

This is the end of drumpfs campaign

>not walking over and pantsing him

Is this a meem or are they being serious?

You know there's a very serious problem in society when people sincerely cannot tell if posts like this are sarcasm or not.

I'm not saying it is or isn't. I can't fucking tell either.

This is why Australia needs rangeban.

Why in the peso's name would you wear underwear with your country's name in it and then show it to the world by sagging your pants like a God damn negro? Isn't this picture trying to portrait some kind of distorted bean nationalism?

hes giving the middlw finger to a building. Thats actually quite retarded

It's funny, because I work for the department of corrections in my state. My program is basically a work release stepping stone for inmates so they can get jobs in the community while they are still under the control of DOC.
>I have had people remanded to custody for not pulling up their fucking pants.

Nigga you gay

American youth has corrupted European youth since the 60s. I loathe your country.

nice ass

I will never be such a massive homo.Also do it inside not across the street you dirty peasant.

These cunts should be hanged

And what the fuck is he doing in Shartmartistan if Mexico is so great? Why would he be asspained at Trump wanting to kick illegal immigrants back to where they came from?

Kek. Underrated post

>Mexico written on his ass
just more proof shit comes from Mexico

Lol! Why doesn't everyone on this board get out in public and practice a little Citizen Journalism?

I've done it a few times and I miss it. You can be as professional as the News Orgs if you have the money/training. You can be as basic as doing a write up after you get back home on what you witnessed.

Use your Free Speech a bit more often. It's a way better strategy for getting what you want out of life than hurting/killing random people.

Don't be afraid to be a witness and don't be afraid to testify about what you have seen and the world will be a better place.

Hey buddy, yeah thought you should know because clearly you don't, your pants are falling down. No prob, you're welcome.

Autism

>brave for flipping of a building
If he was brave he would go back to his country and fix it then coming here and ruining ours.
>emus bitch flag

I knew Mexico is at the back of beyond.

>do exactly what the elites tells you to do
>bravery

Pick one

How many people here are bumping this because they like looking at this dude's butt?

Brave enough to "love Mexico" enough to flip off a building versus fixing that narcoshit fag nation?

Yep. Brave guy, leeching here instead of helping.

>He literally sharts on mexico

Nice pants thought mexico is such a shithole country it fits perfect

Lol

These subhumans love Mexico soooo much, that's why they ran away from it. Gas the beaners when?

>brave
pffff hahahaha

you should shitpost that on FB, you might get a few likes.

>flag

Fuck you

Bring our brave boys home. This brave hero flipped off the trump tower across the street, with his Mexico underwear showing.
;_;7

That fucking tough guy pose hahahahaha.
There is literally no repercussion AT ALL for doing that.

>filename
kek

This shithole is beyond fixing, the only way would be a real people's movement and that is not going to happen, people here is too apatetic/afraid/not hungry enough to start one. It is far easier to illegally enter the USA and get paid in sweet sweet dollars.

DELET DIS