Anyone worried that when they become a father they will have no skills to pass down to their son?

Anyone worried that when they become a father they will have no skills to pass down to their son?
I am mid 30s and all I known how to do is smoke weed and play video games. I don't even have a bank account.

>implying those aren't skills

Apologise.

israeli rodent looking bitch kike

Fuck hollywood and the whole thing but has anyone else noticed the quality of the starlets has fallen off since the 90s?

All of the women from there back blow these modern women out of the water.

flat is justice

She looks like a man

No tits, no ass, taller than an average guy

Might as well call "her" Wonderman

Linda Carter on right looks like a woman.

On the left is an ugly talking toothpick.

She needs to eat and lift. Hollywood is full of homos who can only see a woman as an object to show off their clothes and so pick this shit body type. Fucking Comps you only hire the men let the straights pick the women.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't know why the second homos got spellchecker to comps.

Lynda Carter is such a cutie.

Playing video games is a skill.

>ugly kike
>beautiful American

Makes sense.

Does the new Wonder Woman have anything patriotic like this to wear?

No, not at all.

I'm a professional programmer, so that's one concrete and very lucrative skill I can pass on.

I'm very interested in philosophy. My kids will be able to take very nuanced views of political and ethical questions from a young age.

I'm just extremely intelligent in general, there will never be a school subject I won't be able to help my kids with until they get to advanced undergrad classes.

Honestly if I manage to reproduce, then I'm going to be an awesome dad. I have to reproduce first though. I'm a gigantic pussy beta virgin. That's one thing I won't be able to pass onto my sons. Skills with women.

>She looks like a man

You are such a gigantic homosexual.

Philosophy = fancy word for 'opinion'

This.

The one on left is man-like.

linda carter my weakness. so choice.

>not having your wife and son be your pocket healer and tank while you dispatch the common man as dps

wew

Teach them not to be stupid or a dick.
Also the importance of excercise and a well balanced diet.

Teach them not to be afraid to get their hands dirty.

Hmmmm........ nope.

I am an electrical engineers who has done martial arts for 10 years.
I do have many intellectual "hobbies" aka read shit like philosophy, art, etc.
I was born in Non-Cuck Sweden, aka the North, so I also have a lot of outdoor activities like hiking, camping, skiing, etc.
My grandfather taught me a lot and his perspective, morals and ethics runs through my veins.

And my girlfriend (getting married in a month) is in her 5th month of pregnancy.

I'm not worried about what I can do, I am more worried about the political landscape of my retarded nation.

That what's worry me more user,
That is what's worries me.

yea but its an israeli flag instead

Jewmerica. Literally pics Miss Israel as (((wonderwoman))).

Symbolic.

>No tits, no ass, taller than an average guy
hey that description fits the stereotype of the amazon
so weird they'd choose that over the outdated bimbo look

You like women who look like men, sorry you're the fag

>the outdated bimbo look

You mean the attractive woman look? Yeah that is so out of style now.

reminder, left one is a jew.

Everybody reading this, get out of the city.

I fail to see her manly features, maybe you are used to see feminine man, that may be the reason and i will not judge you for that.

>I don't even have a bank account.

Explain. How the fuck can you not have a bank account ?

>I am mid 30s and all I known how to do is smoke weed and play video games. I don't even have a bank account.

You are not ever going to be a father.

>non-cuck Sweden AKA the north

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kind of. I know how to do a bunch of stuff but not traditionally masculine things. I think it comes with living in the suburbs but also I'm slow to pick up on basics.
They say you only ever need to be one lesson ahead to teach piano so maybe it'll work out

Tig fjollträsk, om du aldrig vaknat i en stuga som är täckt av snö så har du aldrig vaknat.

Philosophy is the academic discipline that involves crafting rigorous logical arguments to defend answers to fundamental questions like "do we have free will?", "why are some things morally wrong?", "what does it mean to know something?", etc. Almost all universities have philosophy departments and they employ professors who do research in philosophy.

Please go to plato.stanford.edu to learn more.

Can you recommend any good places to visit in northern scandanavia? Will I ever be able to live my dream and skiing in the moonlight whilst I listen to Emperor "I am the Dark Wizards"?

Same here.

Well I aim to be a jack of all trades, it must suck being without a motivation.

Hopefully somebody doesn't breed with you OP.

Umeå?

Philosophy: pondering about inane shit

enjoy ur bastard child u piece of shit.. will u name him tyrone after the daddy?

Kiruna, grandfathers place 2 mil northwest of the city. Basically out in the middle of nowhere.

insecure closet faggots are usually into bimbo women because they cannot see feminity outside of tits and asses

>has no skills
>thinks he will ever father children

I'd rather fuck the American lady

>not wanting a daughter to watch k-on with and have tea timu every day

Let the boy chop some wood for all i care. Daughters are the best because you get to finally fag out and its ok because you just really love your daughter

This.
Homosexuals typically say shit like "ugh that top makes you look like a man." in order to not have to face the reality of how unmasculane and a failure they are.

Man skills are dying out, had a 17 yr old lad start at my work he didn't know how to use a battery drill.

I'm 31 and already have 4 kids.
Tonight I red pilled my 7 year old son on abos by showing him how much more advanced the British were in the 1700s than the abos were, then I red pilled him on the immigration crisis, and introduced him to the art of fucking with normies through select jackass skits.

Not worried at all.

>he didn't know how to use a battery drill
probably a virgin

You really think there are googles up here?
Also she is racist, like me.
Just land in Kiruna or search for "Skiing Resorts Scandinavia"

>Implying I'll ever be a father

Also, this is what happens when you let gay faggots dominate fashion and tell everyone what is attractive. You get women who look like boys and boys who look like women.

user, you forget the most important skills which are discipline and perseverance. How do you think those chink immigrants closed the gap in one generation? It's not because they are all fucking geniuses but because they were willing to make the necessary sacrifices.

OP here, I am 34 my gf is 25 and this is my first, not.getting married so we get all those benefits.
It's scary but I'm ready, she is black and I am white so at least the baby will have hybrid vigor and it feels great knowing my last name will be carried on to a mixed child, like how America went from being a stale Euro society to a vibrant multicultural one.

What do you do for money?

That sounds cool, I haven't been outside in like 3 weeks so I am gonna teach my kid about video games becuasenthe outdoors seems fucking dull beyond belief.
Gonna raise him to be a neet and use the web heavily

But the north is a stronghold of the communists.

you can learn anything off the internet, theres a youtube video on how to fix practically anything.

I don't have any money. I work enough to get by and never save. You do understand 65% of Americans are one missed paycheck away from homelessness right?
The vast vast majority of the nation would be financially crippled by an unexpected $ 500 bill.
That's why no one gets an inheritance in America because the money is all gone at death. I plan on being buried in a pampers grave to avoid funeral expenses which are around 15 k.

Yeah but people are basically living in small "hidden" nazi villages here and there. Svenska Motstånds Rörelsens symbols are everywhere.

28, mechanical engineer. Spent 2 years after school as an architectural engineer working with my father, a fine cabinet maker. Currently in aerospace as a structural analyst. Race/build cars in free time. Grew up in south, can grow food and hunt. Dabble in electronics in free time cause old aero coworkers do.

So in short, no.

At times I'm so confused about what beauty is.

nope
>have two sheds full of tools
>maintain my house and car
>dont pay people to do shit, save a ton of money
>went to trade school for highschool

I only highschool degree, make 85k a year, and i wasn't born a retard it seems.

didn't you start another thread earlier?

>klistermärken

HELL SEGER!

7 months till birth. Yo I do understand the vast majority of people have no skills, right? Only 1 out of 2 Americans even clear 30 k.
Thankfully there is a ThinkPad of federal programs that will add 25 k or so to my income. Thankfully my gf is black so she knows how to work the system because as a white guy I had no idea so much was just ha going out
The gov is paying for every penny of our ultrasounds, food, doctor visits and the birth which all told will cost 100k.
Thank God for big gov, it's why I am voting Hillary.

Tech support for Xbox.

You will never be a father, I am 32 with two kids, great career, house in the burbs. Evolution has already deemed you to be lacking and the best you can hope for is to pass along some knowledge to your future step kids.

>klistermärken
haha, ja. Det är lite barnsligt, men ska se om jag kan hitta några som de ristat in i trä vid deras brevlådor.
Gamla Luffar strategier för fan.

>You do understand 65% of Americans are one missed paycheck away from homelessness right?

Way to use meaningless survey results to justify your failure. Middle age white man being a paycheck away from being broke and a 18 year old google, well big difference.

Lol Kid will be here in 7/months and we already have 280 in free food stamps coming in for the next 3 years, pre approved and rent assistance.
I am really looking forward to being a dad, may have a second since I can afford it.
I will definitely reproduce the computer nerds and other stem fags who will pay for my kids.

Not worried at all, when Hillary wins she will expand the social net and I will be living the same as someone who makes 50k yearly thanks to the benefits and handouts.
Ultimately I am aiming for disability for my anxiety

I'd fuck a man who looked like that.

listen to this degenerate faggot

>18 year old google
Wut?

Your kids are doomed.

google = nigger
It's some kind of new meme.

how do i get a body like the one on the left

What else can I do? I can't just develop skills or get a better job so honestly the gov is my only hope and I will support them in every case because they feed me and my family.
I am fine retaking welfare but I guess I can see why it would upset people who pay taxes I personally have never paid a dime in taxes at all

Gött med Kiruna! Luleå rapporterar in, dock tragiskt nog inte ute på landet.

I have this fear, but mostly for "standard" dad stuff, like playing baseball. I learned to change my oil and other such things on my own so I can at least show my kids that, but I don't follow any sports at all, and, in another world, that kind of stuff would be an integral part of any kid's childhood.

But I don't exactly want my kids to worship grown niggers on steroids running around in spandex playing a child's game, either, so I don't know if this is really a loss...

>tfw dad saw me once every year, so practically raised by a single mom
>tfw never went anywhere for vacation, don't know driving, don't know how to fix household items or furniture

>navel piercing

lol

Learning talents and skills that are valuable and interesting for future children is something every man should strive to learn, isen't it? Pick up martial arts of some sort, it's both fun and a rather good way to get out stress and frustration and getting closer to the hunterer/gatherer part of your own evolution. Start camping out in the woods and learn how to hunt and do your basic things like making a solid fire, putting up a tent, use a bow and generally survive without electricity. Look to start learning other solid tools such as how to repair bikes, small things on cars and other every-day use items you have. Morale, history and world view is also a great thing to pass on to your future children, teach them to be proud of who they are and their heritage, strong and have good morale and they will go on to influence others in their surroundings the way your nu-male ass would not be able to.

More like, straight men are into women, and fags are into anything that looks like a man.

>when

>Anyone worried that when they become a father they will have no skills to pass down to their son?

Not at all.

I'm an avid hunter and fisherman and always process my own game. I go camping quite often. I have worked in construction and know how to build/repair pretty much any part of a house. I do all my own repair/maintenance on vehicles and have completely torn down and rebuilt multiple motorcycle engines. I've worked at a hardware refurb place and done board level electronics repair so I know my way around a soldering iron and hot air rework station. I enjoy cooking all sorts of different meals from all around the world as well as coming up with my own recipes using the ingredients that I have on hand.

I have plenty of skills to teach my future children as long as they're willing to learn.

As someone who wants to get more into fishing and really has no solid practice, do you have any tips on getting started?

That's near, I live in north bama on the banks of the Tn river but have never been Huntington fishing. What's it like?

Nigger what? I don't consider myself well-hobbied or whatever, but I can still work on cars and motorcycles, do some carpentry, fix shit around the house, etc. you should be mad at your dad for not teaching you the basics.

>that looks like a man.
see, dumb fuck, that's where the problem is
women don't need to have big tits and ass to look feminime
And if you think so, I have bad news for you

>Women don't need feminine features to look like a female
Sometimes I forget French women are disgusting skeletons and hags

No because if I ever get a woman pregnant I'm gonna pull a dindu and get the hell out of there.

How do you get to your 30s without a bank account? Are you a Mexican?

I'd like to pass those boobs down to my sun if you know what i mean

Put those questions in different cultures and you get different results.

Therefore, philosophy is opinion.

Physics, mathematics, chemistry and engineering are not opinions. The result will be the same no matter what culture they are put in.

It's ok, you like to fuck guys, we get it

hmm, well I'm not sure how to go about that in Sweden. Here in the US I'd tell someone to go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap yet decent open face spinning rod/reel combo (somewhere in the neighborhood of $40 or so). Then look for a "starter pack" that would have some assorted hooks, weights, bobbers / floats, and maybe some lures. Pick up some live worms while you're in there.

Starting off you'll just want to use a hook on the end of the line with a bit of worm on it, a splitshot weight a few inches above the hook, and a float/bobber ~2ft up from the hook. Go to a lake/pond and cast just on the outside of any shoreline plants/weeds and you're almost certain to catch some smaller fish (in the US it'd be bluegill, perch, sunfish, etc). You should learn how to tie knots so your hook doesn't come off and catching the smaller fish is fun and will teach you how to react to a bite and how to set the hook.

Really, your best bet is to find a friend or family member who fishes and go with them.

You've committed the fallacy of posting an image that's more interesting than your content. I didn't know this post was even about anything other than Lynda Carter tiddies until a few other posters said something about skills.

Linda married a little jew guy.

I bet he enjoys those tits.

Don't worry, you won't become a father.

>what's it like

It all depends on what species you're going after. Hunting for dove is completely different from hunting for deer. Fishing for catfish is completely different from fishing for bass. Different techniques and equipment are required and it lends to a very different hunting / fishing style for each animal.

Dove hunting is very fast paced. You generally sit out in a grain field with some other people and on a good day hundreds of dove will fly over. Everyone keeps shooting until they get their limit, you don't have to be quiet and can converse freely but you do need to be very still as the dove have good eyesight and can see movement from a long distance.

Deer hunting is more of a sit and wait approach. You may sit out there for hours, days, even weeks without seeing an animal or you might see deer in the double digits depending on where you are. In TX many people use corn feeders to try and bait the deer to draw them in. It's also common to plant food plots to attract deer. Another common method, usually employed for bow hunting is to set up a tree stand along a game trail in the woods and just wait for the deer to pass by right under you. People generally get to their blind / stand about 30 mins to an hour before sunrise, come off the stands in late morning, and get back on the stands around 3pm-4pm and sit until nightfall. If you have nice, open woods then stalking can be a viable hunting method and it's one of the most fun in my opinion.

Not bad for a white father and a spic mother

delet this.

them joo genes

New one is clearly hotter. dont know wtf you are talking about

rape the daughter while the mother fingers my asshole

Nope. Been a hunter since i was 16 (26 right now), I play Nyckelharpa (Keyharp?) and i teach biology and chemistry at gymnasium level. I am looking forward to teaching my children.

man the first guy that got to tap it

where is he now

You're trolling us, you bastard.

Died in Vietnam

Gal Gadot is a cutey

Gymnasielärare vid åldern 26? Om detta stämmer är det jävligt bra gjort. I vilken kommun lär du ut? :)

head over to /fit/ and read the sticky.
sit falls into place naturally.

she's jewish, giver her a break

kikes have less sexual dimorphism

Never to late to learn a skill

hahaha how insecure are you faggots?
bet your sex life is WILD
kys

Ignoring OP is an option whent he picture is more interesting than the starting post's babbling.

If Lynda Carter is around, the talk will be about her.

Imagine those legs wrapped around you.

shes cheating on you
stop dating her and make sure shes clean if youre risking mcafeeless googling.

You sound like shit, but if your father did cool things with you then do the same things with your son. I use to build stuff and go fishing with my dad a lot when I was a kid, I've done those things with my son for years now. Teaching him the value of hard work through building and teaching him patience with fishing. I plan on taking him hunting when he gets a few years older.

It seems like that if you don't know anything about philosophy but it's not the case. Our world is literally our perspective, it's subjectively experienced by us, therefore is it not beneficial to come to some mutual agreement on it's nature? Philosophy is the foundation of every discipline you've mentioned, we've just come so far from asking 'why' due to inane empiricism, philosophy seems redundant.

"Perspective" is all opinion. Nobody wants to hear opinions with the fancy label of "philosophy".

You want truth? Build a diode. Build a bridge. Create a program. Or even put install some plumbing.

No opinions are needed for there and the end product is something that works and make life better.

Wasting time talking about what you think instead of doing makes you sound like a menstruating person. Go get some pads.

Without thinking or creating ideas you can't create anything you describe you fucking retard. Philosophy doesn't have to be the only thing someone is interested in, somebody can engage in a multitude of activities whilst still having an interest in philosophy.

>Nobody wants to hear opinions with the fancy label of "philosophy".

I do, lot's of people on Cred Forums do, in fact everybody who has achieved anything of any significance with regards to human advancement has, are you saying that you are superior to the vast majority of historical world leaders?

>178cm
>taller than an average guy
When will you learn?

do you have a job dude?
I mean I have the same hobbies but I'm a union construction worker so I know how male things worth passing down
I work on cars too and build PCs\write small programs for PCs
saw this so you do have intellectual things worth passing down but you need to learn the basic men things a father should teach his son
We need to get you in the gene pool user I gotcha buddy with that resume and the money you make you should have 0 issues
we may need to spend a few months in the gym first but you can get a girl

OP I'll trade you
I'll teach you manly shit for your future son to learn from you
you teach me Linux, python and Ruby on rails

Most world leaders have contributed zero to the computer, phone and fridge you use everyday.

Emailing your boss, texting your waifu to meet up later and eating a slab of beef you stored in the icebox are all more useful than Barry blabbing on his soapbox and Angela telling you to embrace the new europeans .

Philosophy is a side subject everyone can do. Even 5 year olds can tell you their opinion.

But engineering a way to make life better takes some training, studying,implementation, skill and real effort. It is way beyond talking bullshit,like philosophy.

>computer, phone and fridge
There's more to life than this and you'd know this if you studied philosophy. It can be applied to economics, business, engineering and will likely supplement anything you do.

The only thing philosophy supplements are bloated wages for pedantic university professors and torn pages that supplement the needs for paper in an outhouse.

See picture where I keep my extra philosophy books.

Please tell me they had lesbian sex and someone filmed it and uploaded it somewhere.

I just want to be her goy toy

Dude just start growing weed, it's super easy, you can make tons of money or at least smoke your own and believe me you will learn a lot of new skills, biology, botanics, chemistry. Within few years you can have nice setup keeping you alive and well for decades.

>getting married to a pregnant woman

Not worried a bit. I am 37, I have a 12 year old son. He already knows how to do most repairs on a car. I run my own appliance repair business, and he knows how to do most of the stuff involved with that. Also, by Grade 2, he had figured out fractions.

Ah my bad, you seem like a really intelligent and open minded person so I'll re-evaluate my position on a subject that has helped me and millions of others, from Christians to Buddhists to stoics since human civilisation. I'll keep my interests completely low minded from now on, sir.

beta behavour

Women need to be taugh and disciplined, she doesn't wants you to be her boy toy, she can gets whom ever the fuck she wants for that.

But you can be a man and show her who's boss, she'll fucking love it and may even give you jewish children.

On the brightside if the jews are planning the destruction of the planet , they gonna make sure Isreal is safe , meaning safe heaven for you and your DNA.

Be a man !

Put the question of whether the earth is flat in different cultures and you'll get different answers.

Therefore it's subjective.

Woops, but that's obviously stupid. The earth is not flat, independent of what any culture believes.

Studying philosophy teaches you how to avoid making bad arguments like the one you made.

nobody can compete with Lynda in her prime

Wasn't even alive in the 70s, but she makes my dik "muh"

Remember to thank an engineer, scientist and innovator today for the useful things you have around you.

oh baby

But I want her to step on my dick and call me a bad goy.

I'll teach my son's to meme and I could never love a daughter so I don't care what they do.

WOW!!!!

How did those tits stay in there?

>we're so far gone that we treat perfectly normal slender girls like pariahs now

wow, the land of the free sounds pretty shit right now

Must be some sort of industrial-grade boob tape.

she actually won't though

also if your "aim" in life is to get on disability for a non-condition like anxiety then sorry to tell you faggot but you're not going to be having kids

It's because people besides Jews used to also inhabit hollyweird. Now it's only jews and they can't really compete with nearly anyone in the looks department.

Eh, I and a lot of my friends are doing fine. I do know quite a few people who seem to be chronically unemployed and/or broke. Seems like it's a more of a problem with the individual than the whole system though from my perspective.

I know people with no college education who are making very good money in trades doing skilled labor and I also know several people who have master's degrees who can never hold a job for more than 6 months and are working in retail, as a bartender, personal trainer at a gym...

Hell I know a girl with a Master's degree in Chemistry from Northwestern who hasn't worked in years because she had 2 kids and wanted to stay at home "just until her kids were in school" while her husband provided for their family and she's just recently divorced him, accused him of spousal abuse, taken full custody of the children (he can only see them once every other week and there must be a state-employed "monitor" present), and is planning on living off of child support / alimony / government benefits for the foreseeable future.

THIS
Its hard as fuck to smoke weed all day every day
People who think its "easy" or "lazy" are clueless

>Dem shoulders
>Dat v-taper

Definitely a dude

How dare you shame the disabled

(you)

No, i have skills

>I only respect people who do useful things, like building stuff!
>I never sit around on Cred Forums swapping waifu pics (art) and talking about political questions (philosophy).

This is what you sound like right now.

>implying Cred Forums is a a meritous activity
you basically proved his point thats its basically worthless as an interest

Why don't you get off the computer, sit your ass in a chair at your local community college, and work a simple wagecuck job?

I figure you're probably R9K tier OP so here is a good robot job: night shift security guard. Nobody will bother you at all and your bosses are asleep for the most part.

Cred Forums isn't worthless at all. I and many other people love this site.

>THIS
kys reddit

>he doesn't like tits and ass

100% homosexual

No, I'm not, because I anticipated this problem and worked my ass off in advance to acquire skills that I might pass on to my offspring one day. Too bad I will never have any.