Name literally one wesstern issue that islam can't solve

Name literally one wesstern issue that islam can't solve

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/13/middleeast/qatar-dutch-woman-rape-report-jail/index.html
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/05/saudi-court-sentences-gang-rape-victim-to-200-lashes-and-custodial-sentence/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam

Structural integrity

Rape culture

Sandniggers replacing europeans

Can Islam solve Islam ?

Pedophilia

Racemixing

Civilisation

The impending Muslim holocaust.

I know youre shitposting but Islam is literal cancer to western society. I hate this fucking meme that Islam hates some of the same things we hate and so we should thus embrace Islam.

Allah is a gay pedophile.

Fucking donkeys

punished by death for the rapist
try again

FPBP

Muslim people.

Human development index

Female genitial mutilation and honor killings.

/thread

are you 12 ?

Corruption

Why do you want to conquer the west so badly? The best way of revenge is making yourself great, so first, we must turn ourselves into strong, glorious countries, and then we look across the mediterranean to see the jealous faces of the westerners. THAT's how you conquer them.

Advancing Wealth, Technology, Innovation to the point of space exploration.

kek

bestiality is punished by death
try again

Pedophilia
Beastiality
Education

/thread. Muslims BTFO for all fucking eternity Jesus Christ today Brazil ascended

ikr it's fucking stupid.

Terrorist attacks.

Suicide bombers

Shouldn't you be outside for a nice game of taharrush?

He's too old for your prophet.

FPBP

Islam

>Education
our education system would work if it weren't for our tax money going to stupid shit and islamic textbooks from saudi arabia

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/13/middleeast/qatar-dutch-woman-rape-report-jail/index.html
>try again
try again

islam.

terrorism

fpbp

underrated

puberty is nature's way of telling a girl she's ready to have children

>Putting a bag over them and calling it your wife to avoid the law

Try again.

suicide is forbidden
"if you kill one innocent, it is like killing the world"
i remember hearing something like
"killing an innocent person will result in not being able to smell the SCENT of heaven"

37pbp

China

Well blow my ass the fuck out

Teen hornieness

sharia law is banned in qatar

Explosive diarrhea.

>islam
>sandniggers
>cockroaches
>rapists
>pedos
>treating women as garbage
>idiotism
>down syndrome
>being subhuman
>not European

more about what Islam CAN actually solve, ehachmed?

china basically kisses us on the feet whilst beating our hand with a stick

How many links do I gotta find nigga :)
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/05/saudi-court-sentences-gang-rape-victim-to-200-lashes-and-custodial-sentence/amp/

Based Anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

There are few innocent people in the world and not one of them is muslim.

There has now been 897 Nobel Prizes awarded ... 12 are to muslims.... Muslims are fucking stupid ... duuuuhhhhh

Muslims make up over 23% of the world's population but only have 1% of the awards given out. A race of smelly retards.

>Disregarding science
>Crime
>Violence
>Religion affecting governing

This is a problem that solves itself.

FP motherfucking BP

>Name literally one wesstern issue that islam can't solve

The presence of Muslim scum in Western countries.

islam

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw

You can't even deal with your own shit.

Keked

The shitskin problem.

fpbp

If islam is so great to solve societal problems and to educate people... then why your country is populated by so many awful persons?

I have been to many countries, and quite shitty one. I always had in general good contact with people, with some countries more agreeable than other (like Thailand or Colombia).

But your country, egypt, is the fucking exception. 99% of my contact with native people were the worst contact a never had with humans!
I was sure I was a optimistic guy, able to find positive in every situation. Your country prove me wrong.
I never pick up a fight in my entire life... at the exception of my time in egypt (I was so fucking harassed a lost my nerve!).

The only nice guy native guy a encounter in your country was... a copt!!! But anyway, I was so stress to get scam to some point I was not able to be too friendly with him :(

Anyway, my message is too long! But you really have to realized... the people in your country is probably the worst thing humanity have produce. Sorry... it's very subjective, but it's my experience. I was maybe massively unlucky...

Fpbp

That's what I came here for.

Dont piss off the swiss they got nazi gold

>freedom
>bacon
>border fences
>swimming

gg

/thread

Faggotry and trannies are not an issue here.
Neither is divorce or the destruction of the family.

If you don't believe me, just look at the saviours of the west after the shooting of that night club. Turning into faggots and celebrating faggots just to disagree with muslims on the issue of faggotry.

So no, you cannot solve our issues, because the only issues we have is Islam, Liberals, and Jews. There is literally nothing wrong with the west, save for the presence of those people.

I opened the thread for this and was not dissapointed.

Our education has an astronomical amount of problems. Just one example being: Forcing our developing children to sit for 8+ hours a day. Read into what excessive sitting does to the human body overtime if you dont understand my meaning.

I was just saying that Islam certainly wouldnt help anything related to education. Only set it back farther

Preserving local cultures.
The right of people to govern themselves.
Now get out Achmed and try harder next time you want to b8

Filling the world with Muslims to get rid of debauchery is like gouging out the eyes of everyone on earth to get rid of dirty looks

FPBP

It can.
Muslims kill muslims faster and more often than whites ever did.
Just build a wall around them.
Better even build a dome.

I want Frenchies to leave this board
9 out of 10 times these frogs are either cucks or sandniggers that the cucks invited

/thread

When are you going to ask for baksheesh?
I mean, you opened a thread and answer like 3 or 4 questions.
That's a lot of work and you earn retribution!
You should start harassing people for money!

Fucking scum.

what the fuck are you doing here?

get the fuck out. Now.

Tyranny.

FPBP
P
B
P

BAM!

underrated

هو انا قاعد في كس امك

God bless

Any of them
Kill yourself

>Freedom
>Individualism
>Stable power structure

Kill yourself Mohammed I will die before converting to your evil religion.

Restoring liberty

islam

Ooooh nooo, how will i ever recover from this Vulgar act? I am in shambles,what a shame, what a shame....

Consider bleach, my inbred friend

>inbred
you would kill yourself if you knew what kind of education i got

Can islam stop you two from shitposting?

Blacks.

Muslims have failed at civilizing them. Muslims even fucking devolved.

Sure.
It would probably consider the internet to be haram, so...

holy kek

Islam itself .

How to get ride of Islam

cure the std's of allah's mother

What? did pappi shoved your ass in IG or something alike? doesn't matter; a polished, gold-flaked putrid shit will still remain a piece of shit.

International terrorism

Eating pork is natural

Your ability to catch and cook the pig is natures way of telling us it's edible

equality [spoiler]kek[/spoiler]

kek arabs start internal fights even on a Lithuanian sewing forum. You're the arab equivalent of american Googles. I wish your whole nation just an hero and end its people's suffering.

he is terrible comedian

But MOOOOOM, that shitstain started it!!
>using spoilers

how new r u?

Mutilation is fucked up but ultraslutshaming has it's uses.

>Islamisation
>corruption
>lack of democracy
>human rights violations
>freedom of speech
>child abuse
They also fail to
>progress academically, scientifically, technologically etc

Islam.

you're lame af m8, lmao, trying too hard to act funny, kys

>Came here to post this
>Already FPBP

kek

As more and more westerns convert to islam and intermarry with muslims, the majority of the population will become islamic in a few decades. That is because whites only have 1 child and 1 dog per couple. And muslims have at minimum 3 children. And some have multiple wives. After the majority is islamic, they will want islamic rule willingly. And they will abandon evil things such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, interest and homosexuality. And so, the kikes will lose their grip from the inside, since the people will stop playing their game of materialism and individualism.

Suicide

Islam can't solve anything. On the contrary: It brings its own problems. And they follow every immigrating muslim into the western countries.

Oy vey, a few of your Merkava's would help with things thank you

nah, just shitposting.

in all seriousness. Islam should not be discussed/defended here because faggots like OP fail to realize that he will never ever change the minds of Cred Forums even if he was right unless he was baiting. If so then, good on OP.

they have the lowest rates in the world

>one wesstern issue that islam can't solve
ICBM counter measures. I hope I live to see the entire mid east glassed. Even the French have the capability

Race issues, Islam is a globalist Arab supremacist Jew religion.

Haha fucking rekt. FPBP

>Name literally one wesstern issue that islam can't solve
Jews, you cunts are stuck with fractional reserve banking like everyone else, no sandcoon prophet can save you from the Rothschild banking cartel