(((National Geographic))): the new Europeans

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/54a499/cover_of_national_geographic_the_new_europeans/
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/
reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/53ia1a/rnews_has_turned_into_a_full_reuropeanstyle_hate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just what it says. The West is dying of its own degeneration and the barbarian invaders will soon come to replace a great deal of us.

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).

At least they're upfront about it, it's more than we can say about our political leaders.

germanics were never european

fucking germanics pigs, must be exterminated

Remember to downboat this thread if: reddit.com/r/europe/comments/54a499/cover_of_national_geographic_the_new_europeans/

>tfw born too late to explore the Earth
>tfw born too early to see the chink leave earth and the subhumans behind them
>tfw born just in time to witness the slow death of the white race and fall of Western Europe

B u m p

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

ffs, reddit needs to burn, it is full of fags.

> "but european and ME culture already shaped each other in the past. European culture itself is nothing but a mix of different cultures: germanic, franks, slavs, latins, greeks, arabs, asians." -- some faggot

The thing is, that point is correct, but that isn't what's happening now. The cover makes it clear enough - this is a cultural and ethnic DISPLACEMENT, not a "blending of cultures" or whatever. That family on the cover doesn't look like some new Euro-Arab syncretic culture, they look like fucking Arabs.

>No more comfy white europe to escape from this brown shithole on vacation.
Why

Dis needs to be bumped

Of course, it is dishonest but that's how the fags rationalize their support for mass immigration when they really mean to say they feel we must destroy ourselves to prove our virtue and fulfill their collective death wish. It's like they made a progressive suicide pact, they're insane and reddit is full of them.

reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/53ia1a/rnews_has_turned_into_a_full_reuropeanstyle_hate/

I can't take it, this is actually upsetting me.

So NatGeo is now pushing their white replacement articles on Europe now huh? Anyone else remember that article that had a few years back about what the average American would look like in 2050?

you don't see many bomber jackets in the desert

they look slightly polskied up to me

Go full absurdist and abandon your emotional attachments to your values, realise they have no intrinsic value and you'll feel less shit about what's going on.

He's basically saying adopt the Aussie stop the boats method, but your governments/EU are too gutless to do it.

They openly advertise our genocide yet i still get called Nazi irl for calling out the obvious and the parallels to pre Nazi Germany

I am a legit retard irl but how come only i seem to get the shit they are trying to pull? I feel so lonely all the time...

checked

Checked

user is correct. Abandon all values and face to KEK.

Dont worry user you have Cred Forums

What's wrong with National Geographic?
They're neutral on the issue as I understand it.
Telling the truth is better than pretending that nothing at all is happening

id rather have pol irl. buddies to hang out with or people to set up a fourth reich styled neighbourhood watch

but no i gotta be stuck around leftist faggots who tell me that without diversity we would have no access to pizza

>nuetral
what kind of retard are you?

Remember when (((they))) would just said that the replacement thing was just a nutcase meme?

Now they are straight up just saying it instead. All the multiculti-weirdos are at least honest now.

Its not jews.

They are warning you.

40% of German children are immigrants with a 6.0 birth rate. It doesnt take a math genius to figure out that in 30 years you, and me, will be a tiny minority.

Just 5 years ago they claimed that nobody is getting replaced. No way will migrants be a majority in any European nation at the end of this century.

National Geographic didn't make that the new face of Europe.

Europeans did.

Be ready for all the "it's a good thing we are getting replaced!".

>Europeans
The EU and traitorous politicians did.

With an added side of "haha, how do you nazis like that we're being replaced?"
I'm hoping for Strong AI and automatons to bring some light into this shit. It's either that or the entire continent going 1488 SIEG HEIL.

>With an added side of "haha, how do you nazis like that we're being replaced?"

I'm already seeing some of it.

I'm not edgy BUT... that only leads to war. When it's like that, there is no going back.

I.E. Europeans.

Politicians in Europe are democratically elected

>18.95

Jesus Christ Aus, no wonder you're always shitposting Cred Forums. Got to keep your minds off that depressing economy you've created for yourselves.

Don't really even have to be edgy.
First they claim it's inevitable, a good thing and that you're an insane bigot for not wanting it.
Then when it's being done and too late to stop, they start laughing at the anger and sorrow you're feeling for losing those things you value so much. They laugh at the death of safety and prosperity, national unity and trust between people. Then in the end, what I find the worst, is they laugh at you being unable to stop it.
It's like they're intentionally trying to provoke people into genocidal anger and if the global economy goes tits up, I think it's safe to say they're going to get some of that.

The EU council isn't elected by the people, the EU parliament does not represent everyone fairly and can't even if it tried.

they are pushing the agenda faggot