Nigger ideology vs. real life

youtube.com/watch?v=Zriy1N2hLxM

Rare!

Okay, you can't see or detect the pitfalls and snares on her side. But that's just because they are systemic barbed wires. SYSTEMIC

Why isn't lefty bothered by the fact that the Isle of Man flag looks like a swastika?

>threatens to kill cop
>gets shot WAPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
>huge chimpout ensues
why are niggers so damn retarded?

Why do these stupid niggers alway act the fuck up when they get pulled over? Im a white nerdy motherfucker and I don't act up like this shit. No shit these cops are shooting these fuckers, they are sicking of these stupid fucking chimps acting like this every time they have a traffic violation.

A normal white person would shut the car off right away, hand over license and registration and realize the cop is just doing a job trying to keep the road safe instead of trying this sovereign citizen bullshit.

lmfao the cop going HEY YOUTUBE PEOPLE as he reaches over the lady to place the tickets in the car.

What time is that?
I can't watch the video, it keeps fucking jumping back 3 seconds every like 30 seconds and it's fucking killing me.

7:40

This video is worth a full watch despite the jumpy video. Holy fuck this woman is retarded.

>IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE KIDNAPPING ME SHIEEEEEEET U GON HAVE TO PUT ME A BODY BAG

You dumb bitch, you are driving without tags and not complying. Of course you are under arrest.

This woman is straight up out of her mind indoctrinated with this BLM bullshit.

This is some sovereign citizen/natural man level bullshit.

Rare?

The police are the problem.

Once we dismantle the racist KKK police force, and replace it with African American community solutions (i.e. Kangs & Quainz policies), there will be peace in America and especially Detroit & Chicago. I guarantee it.

great idea!
>wats da mattah officah?
>yo dawg you dropped dis blunt
>sheeeiiiiiit

What is it with people in the US and traffic stops? Why the fuzz? Why do you have to record this shit with 5 cameras, act like you got a lawyers degree from Harvard and become a expert on the constitution.

Let the cop do his stupid check, everybody is done within 2 minutes, nobody gets shot, everybody can move on their way

There is a certain level of harassment with police in the USA that is alot higher than other nations. They are always trying to get people for dumb shit like license plate lights being out or brake lights being out which is good excuse for a traffic stop to see whats going on. Most people get a warning or a citation to fix the issue asap and they go along.

The thing about poor and black people, is they are always up to some other shit. They drive around high as fuck, no tags, firearms under the seat, passenger has a warrant out for their arrest. So even when they are "riding clean" they are on edge and not wanting to comply because THEY ALWAYS TRYING TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN. They feel like if they put up enough of a fight the cops will back down and let them go. As soon as they act up it puts up red flags left right and center for an officer doing their job.

#ComplyAndDontDie

wwhat the fuck? you made me watch all of that and she doesn't even get shot on video? you fuckin moron

>she's telling her kids to fight the police

This was when it became way too fucking much, she needs to be put down.

Dont worry she got shot the fuck up fighring the law

The guy gave her many opportunities to take a ticket and drive away until the plates/registration thing straightens itself out. It's almost like these "people" want this kind of stuff to happen

Most accurate would have a bunch of other black people (her community, her family) holding onto her ankles, preventing her from even getting started.

>she got shot the fuck up
Any video of that? How did it go down? I was hoping she gets shot as soon she started to act smart.

>Most people get a warning or a citation to fix the issue asap and they go along.

Literally this. My registration expired last year and I got pulled over by a state trooper. He said there was probably a mix up in the mail (registration renewal is sent out by mail) and to just stop by the dmv sometime to renew it in person, because driving an unregistered vehicle is a towable offence. I said thanks for the heads up and apologized for any trouble it may have caused.

10/10 would get pulled over by that guy again.

Systemic. You mean like affirmative action, quotas, and over representation of minorities in government and business?

Not anything good. Something about a stand off with the cops as they where serveing a warrant on her boyfriend or some shit. She face timed it and sat there with a shotgun and her kud in her lap for like four hours.

the bitch died?
can someone tell me the full story how it really happened?

>ankh tattoo
How dare these lowly cumskins accost this queen! Were they not aware of her royal ancestry?

>Do you have a delegation of authority here?

Yes you cunt, it's called being the police

Look at the comments half of them are actual niggers saying she dindu nuffin

What's wrong with niggers? Why can't they just respect the law? Do they stay mentally in teen rebellion stage like forever or what?

>Do they stay mentally in teen rebellion stage like forever or what?
Well said.