What caused sweden to be so cucked pol?

what caused sweden to be so cucked pol?

call me a cuck one more time and you will regret it

C-cuck

KEK

Say 'cuck' again. Say 'cuck' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say cuck one more Goddamn time!

>Free healthcare
>Free dental care
>Free schooling
>Free higher education (University)
>Get paid to go to university
>Most elementary and high schools nowadays give out free iPads/laptops

Yeah, Sweden is such a shithole please save us Cred Forums xD

*CÚCK

C U C K
U
C
K

cuck

leftist education system.
leftist infiltration of goverment
same as with this cucktry i mean country.

I feel so bad for our doctors and teachers the fact that it's free means they don't get paid! :( well whatevs :P

Sweden is an amazing country with one of the highest standards of living in the world. On par with Switzerland and the like. USA doesn't even come close. BUT the same mentality that got you to that point is also now being exploited by the Jews. They don't like amazing Sweden. They want shitskin Sweden

Ok. Very soon you will get extremely depressed and take your own life. I don't care if you don't believe me or not. I can make stuff happen. You will quickly forget my comment. That's okay, your depression will come very slowly crawling into your very being. You will realize the futility of everything. You will realize that love doesn't really exist, that it's all about possession and power. You will realize that nobody really knows you and can't know you. And when your eyes are wide-open to the hell around you and inside yourself you will do it. And just 1 millisecond before you hit the ground (or another way, I don't know how you will do it) this very post will flash before your eyes and you will feel the most dreadful regret you can imagine.

You shouldn't have toyed with powers you can't even fathom, fucker. You are fucking dead. There is no future for you.

>muh standards
even after years here, I've never seen any other argument by Swedcucks except muh standards
nothing lasts forever you nanny state raised pussy

>2 away from dubs
hehe nice try buddy

>what caused sweden to be so cucked pol?
Sub-saharan american TV Shows and Hollywood films

Swiss isn't mentally retarded on welfare.

Welfare destroys democracies and civilized countries.

We have the same, except for the two latter.

Stop projecting, cucksimus maxiumus.

they were prosperous for 300 years

swedes loves everything black, even black magic

no trips

The belief that different people can live together in relative harmony.

swedes just like black cock and cuckolding and rape fetishes

aryan complex because of nazis's plans.

the cuckest of the cucks, king of cuckery

degenerates

congrats, you'll live in paradise for 2 years and then you'll wake up in Somalia 2.0

We was extremely poor.

Then we sorted out our shit.

Then we had a little extra money.

And felt guilty about it.

Then a lot of brainwashing and we ended up here.

It's a fake country. The writers just got bored with it and started turning it into a memetic joke.

I literally met one of the guys who writes the Sweden shit. He's done it for 35 years. He's from Iceland.

This

kek

Social Democratic policies; the same things that ruined everything.

Remember that in 1945, Sweden had one of the largest militaries on the planet, a massive economy and it's own nuclear program.