Do you guys see what I see??

Do you guys see what I see??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_infantry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wot

>playing this trash ww2 shooter.

Yeah, that guy on the bicycle is not having a good day.

The guy flying on a bike?

flying bicycle on 3'o clock

i play this everyday

Will the German soldiers be black?

The lack of diversity?

The guy who is holding the stg-44 isn't black its just the shadow. Look at his neck.

The jeep on the left forgot his parachute.

Is this greedo?

kek

Holy shit, I didn't even see that

First thing I noticed as well.

Point of view is from the Germans, most WWII based shooters suck American Cock. Not this one, community is supposed to be 33% German but is instead more than 50.

>The face of the solider isn't visible

I bet he is a nigger

>its multiplayer
>someone always needs to play as the "enemy"

vidya has been doing this for years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_infantry

Was actually a legit thing.

You never played this piece of shit then,
German equipment gets constantly nerfed
Americans have OP as fuck late game weapons
Ruskies get OP as fuck starting weapons and SMGs

Somehow we had to put those bikes we stole to good use, no?

fucking komsomolets

Wasn't it always available?

Game is pretty fun desu

Steven (((Spielberg))) confirmed for developer.

Check his hands

This, ruined the game completely. Same with War Thunder. Playing as the germans is nothing more than a handicap.

Muh russian master planes

Muh american master planes

O-oh are you telling me that the top 100 aces of ww2 were all german?

M-must be a l-lie...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

more like fucking m1/m2s, hellcats, yaks. is2, svt40s, ppsh, mosins and so forth
I mean, at least the US and SU playerbases are made up by shitty players so i guess its balanced

I hate me for being right

Remember this game used to be marketed as an MMOFPS when it's nothing of the sort. That and the game is just shite.

The base of his neck is white
>Check his helmet

Sorry Danebro but the only reason German Ace's had more kills was because they had to fight until they died or could not longer fight. Where as in the Allied forces it wasn't uncommon to cycle their pilots to maintain focus and discipline.

As far as Allied Air Superiority this was true, not recognizing this is only dissonance and ignorance. When the Germans took land they simply used old Allied Airfields instead of building newer ones themselves. This resulted in a rapid advance but not the sustainability for a long term war that Hitler did not expect until late 1942. In the end its all Goerings fault for not being more competent. Don't even get me started on the battle of Britain.

he is wearing gloves

>i want off this ride kek

Look at the kills per sortie. Germans fought in the target rich environment known as the Eastern Front.

Fahrrad zurück bitte

Fahrrad zurück bitte

The other soldiers don't wear gloves same for him.

He is a google.

kinda balanced when most games have a motorised infantry squad vs 5 panzer divisions

>Where as in the Allied forces it wasn't uncommon to cycle their pilots to maintain focus and discipline.

I have heard this before but it seems counter intuitive as fuck`? Id imagine that it is with pilots like it is with any other proffesion, some are extremely gifted when it comes to that proffesion and others are not, why on earth would you cycle your top tier pilot away for so long that he couldent manage to get more than like 30 kills at most throughout the entire war?

I dont quite believe it honestly.

look at his neck, there is nothing other than the hand to suggest him being a google. Wouldent make sense for them to secretly make him a google... Thats not how virtue signalling works.

if allied generals are stingy jews that's not my business

The rhetoric used is that American aces were often encouraged to become flight instructors, leaders, or command. Aces living and communicating ideas is a good thing but not too necessary and I don't mean to down play Bubbie, but his greatest talent of spoting and getting close and making easy shots on to sturnovich flying in formation, is not really an important skillset to pass on as it should be aquired pretty easily through the flight group teaching rookies.

This game is nothing short of a mind numbingly boring grind fest where every german piece of equipment that gets released is nerfed after one week because ruskies and faggots complain about it being OP.
For every german weapon nerfed the devs release 2 or 3 allied/russian tanks.
Playerbase consists of kids and rednecks on the us team, real brainded slavs on the ruski team and good players on the german team
The most fun i had on this game was trolling slavs,shooting down unskilled US pilots and wasting resources on purpose, only to be called " noob 1111" by some low tier ruski rapebaby

Ur just mad becuz italian fuccbois couldn't even take greichendenbtland

>Tony Hawk's Übermensch 2

200+m sniping can also be alot of fun

Especially if you're aiming at a ruskie! :^)

t. Simo Häyhä

talking about the game nigger

>Dave Mirra Freestyle Ubermensch

I had to stop playing Ground Forces because of how badly Gaijew fucked the balance. Between battle rating compression and the Russian super tanks/bullshit APHE rounds it just stopped being enjoyable.

Flying bicycles confirmed.

So you're a newfag who's never heard of Red Orchestra.