twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope never cared

Fuck off leaf

Jews jewing

This was a joke in south park's latest episode

>the lion
>mfw I thought he meant the jewtube vid by the same name

I remember laughing a lot.

Except the lion, no idea what the fuck that is about.

I never cared. Only fucking knuckle dragging retards think they're making a difference with shit like that.

Remember Kony?

>Remember the lion?

How can I forget the lion?

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>still available in germoney
pleasantly surprised

member jackin it in san diego?

What's his point?

He's not talking about that Lion Deutschebro.

Wtf is the lion

WHOA REALLY, THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT.

they will all member this...

FOREVER

Ice bucket challenge was successful though.

Killing endangered animals is pretty fucked up, but what did you expect to happen? The lion coming back to life? What a dumb tweet.

It's like another Lepanto, remember the 30 million

Everyone in this thread seems pretty upset. But isn't Ari just point out how people only care about these things when some vocal group tells them they need to care about? Ari isn't the worst Jew in the bunch.

this jew is pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=LoiZNSQU4sI

Lions aren't even endangered
they're at risk of endangerment

None of those things mattered except the ice bucket challenge, which actually raised a fuckload of money and resulted in some breakthroughs in the treatment of ALS.

God this reminds me of myself a few years ago before I really embraced conservatism and I got all my opinions from weed smoking b-list comedians. Shudder.

I still remember the alamo

>Remember virtue signalling?

The left does have a hard core of "true believers", but the vast majority only care about whatever issue comedy central is talking about this week. Once the focus shifts to something else they lose interest.

Wasn't the occupy movement basically dismantled from within?

>Remember briefly caring?
No. I also don't remember those last two.

>Not remembering the 6 million

W E W
E
W

kek, +1 my friend. :^)

Same. Kek

yup

The people leading it were forced out by people trying to make it less white and male and then it collapsed

remember when ari wasnt an obnoxious nasal voice faggot who literally no1 outside of the podcast world or the comedy store knows

Yeah, I remember a bunch of meaningless virtue signalling by a bunch of narcissists who don't give a shit about any of their "causes"

Care about black lives? Shit, go join the Peace Corp, go to Africa, and get redpilled harder than any average pollack.

#KONY2012

>Kratos
everytime

Some dentist killed a lion and the internet went apeshit.

the only lion i know of

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

>Remember Ferguson?
Remember the evidence in that case that proved that #BLM was full of shit?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

Ice bucket challenge actually accomplished something, look it up. They made significant progress due to the awareness and donations.
The other shit, all petered out due to disorganization. I think ferguson chimps are still aping but who cares/really cared.