Western Women

I thought women showing up to migrant places was a meme until my friend messaged me with this.

What is the final solution to the western women problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro
openbible.info/topics/submissiveness
youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew, is she one of those volunteers that the media is slut-shaming recently?

someone gotta make the newcommers get a taste of flesh to leave them wanting more.

Apparently they have indoctrination tours where you can show up and see how (((asylum seekers))) live their lives so she's there right now.

She's from the Netherlands.

Legend. Keep it up lad. Don't wanna be in contact with someone like that.

>Pretty garden sets from wood
Wut.
Are they training them to make furniture?

She's fucking nuts mate. Absolutely gorgeous but as they say, never stick your dick in crazy.

Yep. It's totally okay that rapes are on the rise in her city BECAUSE THEY MAKE PRETTY SHIT AND DO ARTS AND CRAFTS.

Women were a mistake.

You did good, friend.

There's no cure, sadly. Women have always been like this, but with the advent of 24/7 communication and social media we're only just now realizing it.

Sorry, man.

I need the video of the women saying we need to stop making them so safety aware or whatever, i know im getting it wrong but you guys know what i mean. They just want to be able to go out alone at night without someone piping up with b-bring a friend! or dont go out too late!

Lmao batches love cute shit.
Do you know anything about that one? Is it possibly actually full of women and kids unlike the "17 year old young men" in the shitty tent camps? Cause I could see them crafting a "model refugee" center to lull people into false security...

you are doing gods work user

Be a man and keep them in line.

Show me a pic. If she's cute, send me her skype and I'll fuck the shit out of her.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

She sent me a pic before I deleted her.

This is apparently what they do when they're not blowing people up.

Cuck detected

Let them die out. They are genetic waste.

Definitely keep an ear out still

All of the few women I know that went to these things got raped

t. Londoner

During the beginning of the crisis my ex was obsessed with sticking up for ~refugees~.. just the term alone made her and her friends sympathetic to these people. All from a life of media brainwashing on the subject.

It took one video, With Open Gates, to change her mind completely. I sent it to her after an argument over the refugee crisis. She said it kicked her in every motherly part of her soul and made her afraid for the future of any children she may some day have. That's what we have to appeal to.

Talk about the bigotry of low expectations. Women are so impressed when refugees complete simple tasks. It's as if they think of them as children.

Kek.

>"Refugee camps are good guys!"

I like how people that are loving the idea of putting different people into camps are libreals. It is absolutely hilarious

>It's as if they think of them as children.

They literally do think of them as children.

We don't like the idea of putting people into camps because of how "Tolerant" we are. Sorry.

You shouldn't expect a girl to arrive at the correct politics on her own

Women are like drones, they go with the flow and always make the decision that furthers their social status

You can't lash out like that when she's doing the thing she's socially conditioned to do. You have to subtly red pill her little by little instead

Cmon bonger youre better than this

Pretty much. Apparently its a "tour".

So when you think about it... It is liberals paying shekels (which in turn pays for more migrants) to watch some mudslimes holed up in a Zoo where they make "pretty benches."

Western women don't care about status anymore. They care about tingles. If they cared about status, they wouldn't fuck lower races.

Liberals love people zoos.

That's what the "indian reserve" system in Canada is. It's a fucking people zoo for the amusement of liberals.

>"Encourage integration and scrap the reserve system that nothing good has come of? That's racist. I want to discourage natives from adapting to the European way of life so I can watch them do a powwow"

Good advice here.

You're mistaken

Social skills and entertaining personality elevate status, not money or manners or whateverthefuck it was 50 years ago

She's gone, you should suck Ahmed cock too by the way

New steve jebs of ikea 2bh

Link that video?

Wtf i love rape-terrorists now

kek
showed it to my girlfriend and I mention to her whenever a muslim or refugee involved event happens
she's genuinely afraid of our future now
she's also starting to drop lines calling out jews in conversation now

There is nothing elevating about fucking a nigger and being a single mother addicted to crack. Virtue signaling is not raising status, they are doing it to feel good. Tingles.

>What is the solution of

Do you really need to ask this?

>they wouldn't fuck lower races

Sorry bro but women are programmed to take the cumblast from the most exotic dick she can find. Being from further away is more exotic to her, so she is more likely to say, sit on a foreign white dick than a local black dick, but the foreign black dick beats the foreign white dick.

The supply of foreign black dick in the western world has skyrocketed in recent years.

Only women who have been thoroughly acquainted with their own whorish nature can even hope to will themselves out of this behaviour. But they must be conscious of it. If she surrenders to her subconscious for just one second, you will be raising her brown baby for her. (bitches will either murder or abandon any young that they find inconvenient).

If you want a white qt3.14 she needs to be red pill as fuck, and smart and willful enough to act dutifully 24/7, otherwise she will be blacked in no time.

>Curvy body
>that tummy
>stubble from shaving
>eyes
>face
>shoulders
WHO
DAT
MUH DIK

Stop getting involved with them, date hispanic women instead.

This.

Pic related is the calibre of woman we're talking about here.

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

You forgot
>man face

>muh redpilled gf
Normie niggers like you should stay on r/Cred Forums. You cant redpill women. They are only on the same tune as you as you peak their interest. When it's over they go full drone mode and think of as a pathetic loser.

Intelligence raises the chances of her blowing up any relationship/fucking you over. You want a dumb submissive girl with no ambitions other than children. Higher intelligence means greater capacity to rationalize any behavior.

> volunteers that the media is slut-shaming recently?
kek

sarah mcdaniel

lol

>deserve a home

yeah, it's called Syria

damn, i've got bad news for you dude

1/3

A dumb whore from Denmark recently showed up at an asylum center, she was raped by 3 men.

Well well, if you can't listen you must feel

There is some truth to this. Regarding my earlier post on showing this vid to my ex. When we broke up she lashed out against my politics, which she totally agreed with when we were together... she would even drop the N word all the time which I never did.

Though, we've talked recently and she's settling somewhere in the middle and still voting Trump.

2/3

Picked her up from Cred Forums

3/3

>Sorry bro but women are programmed to take the cumblast from the most exotic dick she can find.
> the foreign black dick beats the foreign white dick.
Why is it always new worlders with the cuckold fantasies?

Get out of your room,get an education,travel abroad,talk to people.
I've been to Germany and Cred Forums would not believe the number of german students with African(real african) girlfriends.
German and Scandi males have a thing for fucking every night,week any brown or black girl.
Doesn't matter if they're religios or not,those girls will fall after 2 months of flirting on whatsapp and instagram.

In France,french guys are wanted by every ethnic immigrant group,beurettes are total sluts and african girls date any races,including asian or arab.

Yeah, welcome to the modern feminine slut world.

They wanted to get raped. That was their unconscious motivation for going in the first place. Women are fucked in the head in so many ways.

>Built to be a fucktoy

Kys anglotrash

It's morons that don't leave this site, jews and blacks that span that shit

what the fuck

80 a year?

Who is this whore?

>being a cum socket for over 80 guys is OKAY in the 21st century
>women have no problem with this
Is respect,dignity and realizing you're being used not a thing anymore?

This is some sexy shit.

How?

This. It's their way of doing extreme sports. Women suck at sports tho

that literally made me feel sick

a naturally evolved mechanism to tell me never to mate with her, the physical disgust manifesting as mild nausea

it is this disgust and mild nausea that kept my ancestors alive by not fucking whores and getting aids

You're right.

See
I wasn't kidding or being edgy.

>how far does the rabbit hole go?
>I'm actually super tight

It is, but you won't find it in big cities.

Urban ""culture"" is just decadent as fuck.

Post written by a guy pretending to be a woman.
Women don't write like that.

But it is true,most women don't racemix,compared to the guys.

Any nudes?

Right? Wft this shit is plain I could(/should) make way better damn

Tinder slut. Weird thing is she lives in Wyoming so I it must have been a little difficult to find 80 people to fuck in a year. Also, she was bi some of those are chicks.

Tinder is so depressing. It's like getting an education in western women.

silly goy the girls tell themselves theyre using you and often they are, money, attention, validation, its symbiotic, so long as she cant get pregnant shes not being used for her womb, she doesnt have to actually suffer the consequences of sex

combination of nurturing instinct
and subconsciously wanting to get held down and fucked

t. 6 million iq

>teacher in high school
>3 guys at once

These women do not deserve love from any man in their life. No one should waste their feelings and time on sluts like this, they don't deserve to be loved by fucking anyone

It's honestly strange how despite all these screencaps and stuff I keep seeing on pol about women being inherently slutty, I keep finding more and more girls who are either ridiculously faithful to their partners, who are almost never Chads, or are completely inexperienced to the point that they confuse dating with hanging out and have never even gotten kissed. At this point, I don't know what to believe. Both you guys and the left push the similar ideas that women are sluts and its disgusting, or that women are sluts and they should be respected respectively. However, it seems that the majority are not even sluts to begin with. Guys, I'm gonna take a break from Cred Forums. I think this place has skewed my way of thinking as much as Jewbook once did.

>80 this year
>I get tested regularly

she wanted the prostitute life

It's not much different in rural areas, user. I live in a town of less than 20000 people. You'd have to prowl high schools to find a virgin. There should be no surprise that "betas" go abroad to find wives. Some of it is because they are unsuccessful, but I would wager that a great majority do it because they are disgusted with women here.

Tinder is pretty depressing yes. When I was in France it wasn't that bad, some nice girls up there. But here in Czech only fucking washed up sluts use it. Absolutely horrendous.

being a chad is this easy m8s

There is a difference between someone who has 3-4 sexual partners in their lifetime and someone who has 80 in a year.

Which is the difference between rural and urban.

these screencraps are usually big-city chicks. I moved out from the city and find that those in the suburbs or the less multicultural cities they have some semblance of purity

youre falling for their act

i had a girl in my bed getting fingered and sucking my cock, she was like "wow wasnt I meant to bleed?" i just played along like yeah I totally thought you were a virgin this is quite surprising to me too!

theyre liars, and they need to be liars, it keeps them safe, play along with their games just dont be surprised or taken back when its revealed you were being lied to

mate it just sounds like you are either 14 or live in a town of 50 people. most people know this information without ever coming here.

it's half the reason marriage was created in the first place. Make sure the guy takes care of the woman and the kids, and makes sure the woman doesn't just go fuck everyone she feels like. You might just be really naive. You should also probably stop believing everything women tell you. I have known 2 girls in my life that i had personally fucked and still told everyone they were a virgin.

The Internet just allows the most depraved behavior to become more visible. I don't know if we actually live in more degenerate times.

Just look at a book like 120 days of Sodom by Sade.

I would never settle for a non-virgin and neither should you, unless you're already a non-virgin yourself. Are the ones who don't fuck 100s less bad? Yes, but they're still bad.

Lewd!

If you look for women in a club,you'll find sluts.
If you look for women playing Runescape or Dark Soul 3,you'll find 11/10 waifus.

The most precious thing a woman posses is her moral dowry.
All the money in the world can't buy a woman's moral dowry.

Married faithful women are why we save "women and children" first.

I wouldn't be able to achieve an erection for spelling and grammar that bad.

Yeah looks mega easy to pick up retards.

that looks exactly like how the people who try and bait pedo's talk, pretending to be a teenager. Chris is that you? don't go to that meetup user it's a trap

on the day of the rope these "asylum center visitors" will not be spared the noose

being a chav is that easy*
That would have been way funnier fuck

You're based as fuck user, shut that cunt down the second she tried to guilt trip you with her commie bullshit

oh women really like that? I thought they respected people with good grammar. Is this chick just really fat or they all that easy?

>20k people
>rural
I live in a village with 150 people that supports itself on tourism.

The girls here ride dick like there was no tomorrow.

>tfw not even out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere am I safe from the degeneracy of western society.

Do you seriously talk like this?

You sounds like "lads" in the worst sense of the word. Delusional woman or not, you really do talk like Paddy Power and Nando's-tier idiots.

>Believing the narrative a girl is gibing herself in front of you
O boy

she was from Preston m8s, home of BOUNCE BY THE OUNCE

youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro

Just finished watching "With Open Gates".

Race war, when?

One good thing about Islamic invasion is these whores will get the raping they deserve

It's really not hard. I haven't slept with many chicks because I've been in LTRs. I used to think it was lame I have only been with a few chicks. After looking down the Tinder rabbit hole I'm much more content and could care less about sleeping with as many women as possible.

>and c wot happens
Can some brit with a thick accent read this line ? It sounds hilarious

its open day and the AZCs,those refugee centers are taking part in it ,

its fucking disgusting

It's a shame because she's kinda cute.

But she's a 24 year old virgin (I know, I don't believe her either) so you just know there's going to be a world of problems when you get close.

Is this thread ironic because I really can't tell. I mean what the fuck who talks like this. This is the definition of covering your ears and saying "NUH UH NUH UH"

This is why traps are superior.

Western women are worthless

no woman is a virgin at 24

i knew a 20 odd year old female virgin but that was because she was scared of dicks

>spend tax payer money teaching rapefugees skills
>who gives a fuck about our actual citizens??

I'm a solicitor dude let me speak chav I do enough formal shit as it is!

stay on reddit

My uni is right in the middle of Boston, which is basically a liberal "no slut shaming" dystopia. Sure, the sororities are slut centrals, but apart from that, very few girls actually sleep around. Most are looking for their arbitrary definitions of love or someone to care for. Dude, it's like Cred Forums and /r9k/'s vision of the world is the complete opposite of what's actually going on. To me, and I do know this would qualify as subjective, it seems women are becoming very lonely because they keep being told they don't need men or that they'll get raped or whatever, and men are becoming lonely too because we are manipulated into thinking women are slutty or crave to be blacked etc etc etc. I'm honestly leaving Cred Forums after this. I've got to learn the truth on my own.

Are most women sexually attracted to these refugees? What sexual market value do they even have?

Sweden YES

They are not white. That's enough to get most white women in bed with them.

>I'm honestly leaving Cred Forums after this
alright see you tomorrow kid

I think the failed experiment of giving too much power should come to an end. Letting women run a civilization is like letting a 5 year old play with a loaded gun, this stuff tends to end badly. Women are sexual beings whose vagina translates nervous impulse into emotions, all this political correctness bullshit, mass immigrations and nogunz cuckery is their fault.

What a bluepilled retard

the Greeks knew their shit senpai

You should know how awful our women are and a passable trap is basically a woman with a male brain.

I get that sometimes

it already begun.

>What is the final solution to the western women problem?
make it legal for a man to hit a woman. problem solved. justice and equality for all. chivalry is dead/dying anyways so we might as well take it to the limit

Thanks for correcting the record

Cum dumpster

>She's from the Netherlands

Fucking disgusting. We have our own share of leftard traitors, sadly

>tfw the qtest girl I know is racist as all fuck, has only kissed 5 lads, including two long term boyfriends and is a virgin
These threads don't reflect my reality.

>xxx after every fucking line

>Women were a mistake.
The 19th amendment was a mistake.

>What is the final solution to the western women problem?

Artificial wombs.

Seriously, the second we have those is the last time women would be relevant ever again.

>millenial
ftfy

>Syrian refugees deserve a home
White people deserve a home.

Le Groenlinks face

>falling for the hymen meme

Your reality is far and above the rest of the West. Take advantage of it or fuck off.

And a penis, testicles and no uterus.

>marriage

Krotchy

IG: krotchy
SC fagort

You're welcome semi whitey

She's got foreign STD's now, do not want

I plan to lad, don't worry. We're going out bowling tomorrow.

correctly handled, user

also
>a asylum
she's not the brightest

White dick at least right?

Not like white women want to have children anyway

truth will set you free,
but first it will pisses you off.

see you here soon.

I hate that guy, looks like that Canacuck president and copies Obama's speeches

what a deadly combination

>he was on a reality tv show
>refugees deserve a home

Does this bitch always bring up random Snapple facts while talking to people?

Here's an even bigger redpill: They're NOT being used because they can simply get the government to pay for their niglets and/or tell the government who the father is and have the government soak that man for his life savings whether he's the father or not.

"being used" used to mean "leaving her fucked but not taken care of." Now the government takes care of her so she fucks whoever excites her most at the moment.

it's ironic, lad

My girlfriend of 5 years is all of those things. What do?

white or chinese.

>tfw chink male

this

women's emotions and thoughts revolve around their children, no amount of feminism will change that. You should always appeal to that to get female support

it's all in or all out now. I'm friends with this girl who is a 24 year old kissless virgin, exclusively because she is too awkward to go on dates. at the same time a girl i [spoiler]dated in highschool[/spoiler] has told me to piss me off about all the things she's done in college, dozens of men, multiple fuck buddies, sex with anyone who gets her drunk, absolutely disgusting. it's like this shitty generation can only go one way or the other to the firthest extremes

I mean, if she is suggestive towards liberal propaganda, then hard times await. Do you think she'll try to track you down? Do you work with her?

>makes my pussy shut like a steel trap

Yeah, definitely a guy.

Asians are the best desu

heh

Women think with their feelings and are easy to manipulate through propaganda.

Women don't want to take a controversial stance on anything.

Yeah I know what you mean, people here post shut about women losing about purity, and I've knows slutty "Christian" girls myself but irl I think it's easy to tell if you're not deluding yourself/get some info from her friend and acquaintances. She have tats? Smoke/drink? Def not Virgin and probably promiscuous. But otoh I don't really think I want a super religious girl so I'm basically looking out for a cute introvert who has half a brain and some impulse control. Many girls actually do just want a decent man and to start a family but the fact I don't get out much (not in school) minimizes my encounters.

>heterochromia

daaaaaamn muh dick

I'll admit it. That's some pretty nice looking furniture, but I wouldn't want it in my living room as it would clash too much from everything.

Though that clearly wasn't made by all the women and children rocket surgeons that are coming over. That was made by one of the carpentry experts they invited to "teach" (read:do all the hard work of) the boatniggers how to make shitty tables that a GCSE student could hammer together in DT.

>how far does the rabbit hole go
>I am actually super tight

never read these forums while eating, lads. I almost died.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read
> A FUCKING LEAF

Lol at first I thought OP's post was about Asylums like a mental institute and thought he was being insensitive af.

But then I figured it out.

I don't think that they will fuck the most tingley man in proximity at the time

>You want a dumb submissive girl with no ambitions other than children.
>wanting stupid children

you're killing me, I am 29 virgin here going to be wizard soon

Perfect example of what I was saying earlier

haha
Good, you're overcoming your programming Sven.

Disgusting

well it is your fault for relying on Cred Forums opinions to be absolute. They aren't lying either there are plenty of girls I know that are promiscuous as fuck and should be hanged. See ya tomorrow

school is the best way to meet people though, I hope you mean college/uni or ban incoming.

Just say hello, if you spaghetti move on to the next one until you don't or they find it cute

This is my fetish.
>your young gf who is still in college comes home
>has a bad grade
>bend her over and give a few firm slaps
>also 'accidentally' slap pussy lips

fug

Also thanks for all these, they good

Think about this in reverse though as a guy you'd fuck three girls and your hot teacher 17 guys isn't a lot. I mean it is but Most girls are 100++ easily

That's where you come in

That chair is fucking useless. It uses too much wood if it's intended for a single person and makes it hard to rest your arms on the side. I presume it's for a single person as it is too narrow for two people.

My grandpa had a furniture shop, this looks hidious lmao.

Nig nog attempts conversation. I had a hard time even making sense of that gibberish.

vile

Don't be foolish, Jesse Klaver is the Boston bomber.

Holy shit hahahahaha

THE GOYIM KNOWS
SHUT IT DOWN

Admittedly, that is a pretty good looking table.

> being a degenerate

>get tested regularly
>fuck 80 people nigh simultaneously

>implying you wouldn't fuck 80 women in a year if you had the skills/opportunities to do so

Just trying to help a bro out. I've been with my waifu for 19 years (met in college). She was a virgin. I have five white kids all mine. I'm sure there are some marriages that work the more partners they have but the statistics aren't good for you the more they sleep around as an independent womyn. Success rate is better the earlier you start dating seriously. The longer you wait the more trash you have to deal with later.

>I have zero physical attraction to my husband
>but he's a good provider and father!
fucking bitches want to have their cake and fuck it too

Why would you even be interested? Even with that myspace-tier photo she looks obese. Get some fucking standards, loser.

So the chick has a husband that she has no complaints about, but she wants attention from everyone so she fucks around and expects people to tell her she isn't doing anything wrong. Fucking hell man, maybe those medieval tools the church used on adulterers aren't as extreme as I've always considered them to be.

It's because you're probably ugly as shit so no woman will ever be a slut around you

>rationalizing degeneracy
Hang yourself, potatonigger. You're the same genetic trash that should be excised from the pool.

Kek what random girls are gonna tell you how many guys they've slept with? You're delusional. We realize that sluts are a result of a consumerism driven culture as morals falter for the almighty dollar. First rule of bitches is everyone is a slut. Didn't even learn that here, the stories on here and my life experience just affirm it.

>making graven images
>Muslim

Pick one

>tfw islam is the only way to save the western world
>tfw isis are the good guys
>tfw the jews and western leftists are our enemies

Be especially wary of women who don't view sex of any kind as a significant progression of a relationship.

Primitive Technology would have done a better job.

openbible.info/topics/submissiveness

Forgot to mention. She works in immigration.

>"Swede" says ISIS are the good guys

>all those points
>and then point 26

Enjoy being forever alone.

hahaha fuck she really wants your D

>Horns on helmet

No wonder they couldn't hold on to the holy land

s-sauce?

fugg muh dicc
any sauce on that?

You redpilled anglos are ok.

I really hope the upcoming civil war will unify white Europeans.

don't leave me erect bro,plz need sauce

I will never fight under that cucked banner. Replace it with the nations of Europe and I'm game.

No I'm 23, keep thinking about taking some classes if for no other reason to interact more. I know younger=better so hopefully I'd meet an 18 year old before she falls into college degeneracy trap to fit in. I mean I'm confident and interesting enough I know but most of the girls who fall for me are hos from work (waitresses) or tatted up pothead friends of my brother.

i think it's because some of those workers are so brainwashed that they believe not having sex with the "refugees" is discriminatory.

Their fathers gave up on manhood and stopped controlling them.

With no-fault divorce, their husbands never had a chance.

>palestine
lol

She does. Spends a fair bit of time in England wanted to meet up just to lose her virginity.

Though like I said I doubt she is one.

Never stick your dick in crazy. Why are lefty women always fucking insane?

>fucking gorgeous

Cuz brits are the ugliest people on this earth

wadup?

all the more reason to approach girls yourself, gives you better chances of finding your woman. I'd hate to see the white race go, you guys are bros

t. halfie

what does the "t." mean?

it means you're a newfag

So what was she asked to learn at immigration?

Also, you never date crazy, sticking your dick in one is ok.

>Swedish
>dubs
>THOSE dubs

Ingvar Kamprad is that you???

Damn, Sweden, you're a fat ass.

Regards

Okay Czheechi Breechi, I'll tell you in exchange of asylum in your country,
It's a short for terveisin in finnish, it means regards... you use it when you end emails..

thanks

just ball up and plow that alreadyplowedbyrefugee pussy

nothing wrong with getting seconds

t.

I'm more interested in that maow

Aye. Fuckin hell, Anders...

Women can be wizards too m8, dont fall for the meme

>Why are lefty women always fucking insane?
Because they are leftists?

Jesus Christ, this is fucking horrifying.

These women should kill themselves. No excuse.

Fuck, now I want some foie gras

Anko is qt

When will we find an answer to the white boomer and woman question?

I am sorry I am laughing at you anger m8
You did well

amber michaels

>western women are so gross
>brb, gonna' go masturbate to them right quick

god this shit is such a turn on

So all white women prefer refugees? Is this really true? I might as well just die if that's the case.

>81 cocks
In a row?!

We need to do something about our women. It's not just the voting habbits or the refugee cock graving. In general they are destroying our schools, media and shit.

>that's like 40' of dicks!
>Or 13m, an unlucky number
>(assuming average 6in)

>I am actually super tight

FUCKING KEK

>when ya gf is none of those things

Will I make it lads?

Your right man. People are DELUSIONAL. Women are not all like this. Browsing pol has made me start to hate women, but the truth is there are a LOT of really quality women in the world. These pathetic guys just dont go out and think that all women are twisted like this.

disgusting desu senpai

No. Your country is fucked too.

youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s

>you cannot criticize the actions of a group if you are sexually attracted to members of that group
wew lad

>brit not using the word lad

This desu.

There are really many women like this, and there are good women that can turn into this but there's stil plenty of healthy women out there. If you start outright hating women you won't be able to see the good ones

Sooo MGTOW then...

>g-guys women aren't all sluts
>they told me so themselves
Literally kill yourself you gullible fucking moron

Damn you user!

Not gonna fap
Not gonna fap
Not gonna fap

>eben

It just depends on where you live. If you're in a small town in the midwest, yeah there will be more quality girls, aside from televised and academic subversion to which all Americans are subjected. Out here in Seattle, however, they get a double dose of subversion, to the point where it seems half the women you meet really believe that they're bisexual, few if any can make the connection between genuine love and sex, and both men and women have abandoned any tradition regulating sexuality, and chaos reigns. Meanwhile, as young whites lose their way, Mexicans really are taking all the manual labor jobs and breeding like jackrabbits. It's just disgusting to see, and if you can't understand, consider yourself blessed. Tibet was just a little appetizer.

Considering how many 30+ year old teenagers have landed in Europe, small wonder.

81 dicks? Shes sucked 81 dicks? She probably was sucking one in the parking lot while she sent you these texts

no, she fucked 75 dicks. so only confirmed 6 dicks sucked.

>president
You mean Queen Elizabeth? Fuck you windmill cunt

No she ONLY, only sucked 6 dicks. The other 75 she sucked and fucked

you type like an 11 year old who's just discovered texting

not necessarily, she might have fucked those 75 dicks without putting them in her mouth.

>amber michaels
Sweden to the rescue,ty man

>accidentally slap her pussy lips
virgin spotted

My gf isn't into traditionally male things recreationally but is a software engineer major. She's also into Asian culture but she's half Asian to begin with. (Polish dad, Chinese mom)

What does any of that matter?

Shes a slut through and through

because souls

Why do European women have such low self esteem?

American girls are sluts but at least they own it

sexbots, user
sexbots

I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is that she even bothering to break out the "blowjobs only" number like 6 less than 81 would make any difference

I want to believe this. Cred Forums has twisted my view on women. Whenever I walk around Boston in the morning to go to work, I see plenty of happy couples with newborns. I feel like I need to get the hell off here. Most guys seem not to think this way.

That was both a shit test and a way to get back at him for not obeying her wioll to come and fuck her.
"see you didn't come so now I will offer myself to them and I hope you will suffer for losing me.I AM VALUABLE!!!"
She isn't.

Get a woman with unfaithful genes and your line will die in the following generation.
This pain has a purpose.

good for you dude

>women and children rocket surgeons
holy fuck i laughed too hard at that

I would just use it as a general rule of thumb like the saying don't stick your dick in crazy.

im 18 (approaching 19) and i've only had one relationship that lasted 3 weeks

how fucked am i

Well France is full of Arabs, so I'll ask you. Do all the white women hang out at les banlieues and fuck all the guys there?

ALPHA

Very.
Date and marry a 16yo virgin, mold her, choose her according to how much she respect her father.
Faithfulness>beauty.
Godspeed user.

STUPID FUCKING SLAG

I see what he did there

Yes.
They are whore and I wonder everyday why I'm still fighting.
I can't make myself stop but I do know all of them are unworthy of being saved, they fuck a nigger without thinking twice bar 1 in 50.
The only good women left have A+ brother and father to lead them.
Look for that first.

>go to two clubs in san francisco
>go to a club in australia
>all three clubs had beautiful whites and asians
>white men were chatting up whites and asians, almost no black people around
>be on a hike
>two idiotic yet confident looking blacks with a smoking hot young white girl come by
>literally treat her like a sex object
>be in middle school
>one slutty white girl that sleeps around loved the one stud black guy
>other girls were conservative, had boyfriend drama, but didn't show any bias on the basis of race

Don't let Cred Forums ruin your perspective on the dating world. That said, there is a risk to having one girl that you dedicate yourself to. She could end up sleeping with ANY guy that tries to get her. Men are like wolves, black guys just happen to have higher T and will pursue her more rigorously. Also, they and the MSM will try to train her to believe that "black is better", which would invalidate you as a partner. And unfortunately, black guys probably do have, on average, better sexual features. But don't ever fucking forget that humans are sapio-sexuals. If you can appeal to a woman's mind, you can unlock a deeper sexual depth than "muh big dick" ever can. And whites are more introspective and deep as a race.

Achmeds are not allowed here.

oh shit

oh shit shit shit i know a girl who checks none of the boxes on that list (even though i dont see how redhead is bad)

what do Cred Forums

>"Hey give me your number, I want to take you out for coffee"

Would you like me to hold your hand while you say it?

Mouloud will fuck white girls until he is 30 and then import a cousin from algeria to breed 4 more rats. Any maghrebi girl born in france will outright refuse to marry them.
Achmed is unheard of around here.
Mouloud , mohamed and khaled are common. They can't be arse to think of a good name for their sons.

Do something you like and want to share with her.
Make a strong first impression, be interested.
Have a purpose that may include her but is not her.

Thanks for the lesson on your people, Mahommed.

Who do the maghrebi girls marry then?