Shillary Hate thread

Shillary Hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/hilloli-clitton-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which one of you sick people made this? (NSFW): shadbase.com/hilloli-clitton-3/

THICC

imagine being the nurse who has to stuff that into a pantsuit every morning. a true american hero.

8ch is making more. feel free to join

those are old and poorly made
that site is full of actual losers and complete retards who take themselves too seriously
low energy desu

ha ha edgy comedy meme for the win xD

Obviously shadman you stupid cunt

o thanks i didnt know

...that's actually pretty hot.

Soon...

you fucking CTR shills are making a mistake trying to take us down... best course of action would be to just ignore us and let us post in peace. we hadn't even done anything until you tried to destroy us by saying we are racist frog board on the news. after that, we released new evidence in clinton email case which is now being investigated. we were never against clintons campaign, but by trying to shut us down, you have united every user on Cred Forums and everyone on the internet who believes in freedom of speech. the more you create shitstorm and conspiracy around this board, the more power you give us. i repeat. let us post in peace. if you do not comply you will only be digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole by the day.

when the dust settles and it's all over, just remember, you started this war.

Made me laugh harder than it should have.

Don't sass me, you fuck

you sicko.

Kek

Like Bill needs to rape.

Hillary aside, it kills me that I will never experience those years. It seems so serene and civilized compared to the google culture of today.

dat cameltoe

When I see picture of Hillary at this age, I think of that part in the Harry Potter series when Harry witnesses Voldemort right before he left Hogwarts: She hasn't turned into an evil monster yet, but you can tell she will someday.

If anyone needs a Hilloli avi