ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE

>ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE
>tfw I know plenty of Muslims who hate terrorists and are really nice people
Please explain how you can justify your prejudices, Cred Forums? Have you ever even met a Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
torontosun.com/2013/09/26/calgary-imam-to-muslims-go-home
islamqa.info/ar/178975
youtube.com/watch?v=-wugWj42pLI
liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1464365570
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/zentralrat-deutschland-hat-moralische-pflicht-zur-aufnahme-von-fluechtlingen/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/
taz.de/!805988/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a muslim girlfriend and even I'm not disillusioned to believe that muslims aren't all terrorist sympathizers and awful people. Their religion is literally designed for them to throw away all signs of morals and do their best to invade and conquer new lands by ensuring that the Muslims are the ones standing in the end with every other non Muslims either coerced into converting or killed off.

Have you ever read the koran? Do you know the design of islam?? Obviously not kid...

relax ahkmed, no one is buying your BS, and its because of taqiyya. We Christians are never allowed to lie about being Christian. That's because we aren't a betacuck religion, like yours. You muzzy's act all tough, but that's only because you're wining right now. If you weren't, you'd show your true betacuck self. Because if Taqiyya, I will never trust a muslim. You are all shit.

>ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE

no one says this, and only retards with no capability of nuance thinks anyone argues this

that doesn't mean that on average muslims have views which ideologically can coexist with things such as freedom of speech, no discrimination and basic human rights

Allah is Satan. All mudslimes are terrorist or terrorist enablers. I would never befriend a mudslime. If I did, I would tell him straight up that we will be friends until he decides to go on a jihad and that I will kill him personally when that day comes and I will never relax until then and try to bring him away from Lucifer and back to Jesus.

I don't hate all muslims. One time in high-school a qt muslim girl had a crush on me, so i started hanging out with her more often. I decided to ask her out because I thought she was extremely beautiful and feminine. Turns out i had to meet her dad and he said no because I'm not a Muslim. So I will be forever butthurt about that, she was gorgeous.

Don't see anything wrong with that.
Man white dad don't want their daughter date non white guys

The biblical god and koranic allah are literally the same being though.

Mudslime is not a race.

There are many good, liberal Muslims.
However, Pew polls show that anywhere from 5-40% of Muslims living in the west share views that are Sharia-based. That's too many for comfort.

They literally are not.

>Please explain how you can justify your prejudices, Cred Forums?
Two sides of the same coin. What they cannot conquer by the sword, they aim to conquer it by bellies. The good ones only serve to provide cover and support for the bad ones. Islam and arabs do not belong in europe.

They literally are, educate yourself.

>Not understanding the difference between Muslims and Islam
>Islam creates Muslims
>Muslims do not create Islam

Fucking danes

Traitor

>Have you ever read the koran? Do you know the design of islam?? Obviously not kid...
it cannot be more retarded then bible, right?

No they fucking aren't, shitskin

Kill yourself Ahmed. When time comes you will be slaughtered like the filthy islamic dog you are

Those arent real muslism. I know a lot of roaches and every one of them knows less about islam than the avarage pollack. They just jump on it cause they feel accociated trough family indoctrination.

They never heard of Taqqiya or Jizzja. they even dont know the differece between Shia and Sunnis or what the Sunna is.

Just pathetic brainwashed idiots.

user hasn't heard of taqiyya

>Norway
>I know plenty of Muslims

The saddest thing I've read all day

Your anecdotal evidence says more than facts ever could.

They literally are the same Abrahamic monotheistic god, dummy.

Taqiya.

That mudslime was not home. He wouldn't have said anything if his son brought back white gf. That's how they take over.

Do you know what a universal quantitier is, and why people that know how to argue don't use them?

No, you educate your self. Muhammad him self said he was given a vision by a Jin, which is the arab word for demon. Becides that, their god is the anti-christian in just about every way.

Kill, rape, steal, lie. Break the 10 commandments, ALLAH DEMANDS IT.

>all muslims are terrorists
>all odinists are arsonists
>all leftists are sane
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish. According to jewish literature.

Kill yourself ahmed you repulsive smelly rapist shitskin

No they arent, in any form, at all.

>they have one God and you have one God, therefor they're same God

What an awful argument

DEUS VULT
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

In Islam it is forbidden to believe in the Trinity

Allah is completely different from the Christian God.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians all worship the same god. Read a book.

>arguing with an Atheist
The fuck did you expect?

Nah, Allah is the devil who took the form of god in order to create a false prophet to trick people.

Why would Jibril (Gabriel) appear in the form of a demon that scared Muhammad and forced him to remember the phrase "there is no other god but Allah"?

Christianity has always talked about the anti christ and false prophets, they've been talking about Muhammad and islam all this time who claims to be under the same god but islam does many things that would be taboo under christianity.

Hey, it's a Bohemian commie...what a surprise.

some muslims are as muslim as i am catholic they grew up and had no choice they just happen to be muslim like i happen to be catholic it means nothing to them like it means nothing to me some of them hate their religion like I hate the vatican and everything associated with it those are the people you want to reach not hate them just because they're muslim

>it cannot be more retarded then bible, right?
It is, but even if that were not the case - it's besides the point. Practically no one follows the bible to the letter anymore. The Quran is filled with hate and violence, still advocated by many Muslims across the world even today.

Hahaha, you're serious, aren't you?

Wanna try proving that? What gives you the idea that they're at all the same?

>he believes in demons
Do you believe in ghosts too? Aliens? Did an angel visit you when you were a kid? You're insane and you need help.

>im just going to ignore the evidence and repeat my self endlessly.

Sure thing Muhammad. Enjoy your eternal hell, i mean paradise.I hear the lake of fire is lovely this time of year.

It's a Dane

I once saw a palestinian family burn an American flag in the sandbox just outside the window of my apartment when I was a child. Also, I was once threatened with a knife by some perker wanting my money as I was waiting for the bus. Not long ago I overheard some guy listen to radical islamist propaganda that he was playing loudly in a databar near my university.

If muslims are such nice people, why cant they go be nice in their own countries?

It's funny how thanks to the printing press, people were able to read the bible openly as it was translated to dozens of other languages freely. However for Islam to read the Quran you literally need to study the ancient arabic and then read the companion books like the Hadith just to get an "interpretation" of what Islam is.

The funny thing is that most of the muslims in the world has never read the Qu'ran, just a few choice quotes and never been able to properly interpret and understand their religion beyond it's face value. This is why you see so many of them become radicalized so easily as they're easily brainwashed people.

>Practically no one follows the bible to the letter anymore
Uhm, ever heard of the westboro baptist church?

So Muhammad was insane too? Good to know that islam is a religion created by a lunatic.

They're not. Not even close

Kill yourself you rapist pedo.

I did say "practically" didn't I?

Or does the westboro church now have the same number of members as muslims world wide now?

Yes, he tried to rob me when I was in Paris

They do not follow the teachings of the Bible, they do not follow the teachings of the main Prophet of Christianity. Jesus advocated good human qualities while also maintaining righteous anger.

They are not Christians.

in Denmark, please don't tell me you know them in Denmark, why the flying fuck is there Muslims in a non Islamic country.

they can go be nice people and hate terrorists as much as they want, outside of Europe.

I know. All Syrian and Iraqis aint bad. But do you want to live in Syria2.0?

My Muslim friend that's grown up here legitimately feels those cartoonists had what's coming to them. I don't talk to him much anymore.

>a church of less than 100 people is equivalent to over 1 billion Muslims worldwide

Even the best scientists in the world can't find those straws you're grasping at

He is a braindead commie convert mudslime shia that has been spamming pro mudslime shit on Cred Forums for months

Why take the risk? Seems retarded to bet your descendant's life on Muslims and xenos behaving nicely and not killing your people when they become the majority.

You know, those plenty of people could take it a step farther and just stop being Muslim, right?

You act like they don't have a choice. You act like your Muslim "friends" aren't more upset about the terrorist being opposite of their Sunni or Shia self rather than their views on domination and murder.

Fuck you and fuck Islam.

>they do not follow the teachings of the main Prophet of Christianity
Except they literally do.
>Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
So if you are serious about being a Christian, you have to follow the old testament.

> buy n large Muslims agree with terrorism on some level
> but I know one who doesn't check mate

Congratulations user welcome to the left where actual statistics about both racial and religious bigotry usually comes from whitey even though is actually darkie that's doing it

>just a few choice quotes and never been able to properly interpret and understand their religion beyond it's face value. This is why you see so many of them become radicalized so easily as they're easily brainwashed people.

The problem is precisely this. They don't fucking know, they just blindly follow what their sheikh says its true, even if it has no basis.

The old testament is in historical context, whereas the new testament is prescriptive.

They do not follow the teachings of Jesus

Kill yourself pathetic autist

>Have you ever even met a Muslim?
HAVE YOU EVER READ THE QURAN

Dumb nigger.

Jesus taught that you should follow the laws of the old testament, so they are very much Christians.

They literally can't stop being Muslim. Their religion states that anyone who converts or exits the religion will be either hunted down and killed, have their family abandon them and will suffer the worst hell if they even think about it. There is no freedom of belief in Islam, either you conform or you die.

Also converts or islam leavers have their names and locations recorded and sent out to areas so they are literally not welcome and would been attacked by mobs of muslims. That's how coordinated they are and that's how all converts usually have to seek asylum in countries that are muslim free.

Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion. It leaves nothing but death, destruction, and slavery in its wake. Stop tolerating this death cult.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world and the MAJORITY of them hold radical beliefs that are not compatible with our culture. YOU may happen to be the MINORITY of those Muslims who immigrated to our country and may not share such radical beliefs, however, to risk letting everyone else in just so you can feel better about yourself isn't a risk worth taking; especially when MOST Muslims hate our way of life and would love nothing more than to Islamify Europe.

The fact they hold a different world view in itself will bring conflict, as it has been proven throughout CENTURIES. Muslims cannot even find peace among themselves; what makes you think that they will find peace with totally different religious peoples and cultures?
Muslims hate each other: Shiaa, Shiite etc. They have no purpose on this world except to spread their religion and annoy people.

Im one of those.
>tfw dont pray or speak arabic
Haha. Im fucked

go worship the same book in an Islamic country if it suits them, it is literally a fucking Sin in Islam to move to a non Islamic country for a better life/monetary gain

torontosun.com/2013/09/26/calgary-imam-to-muslims-go-home

i bet you're going to defend this one, you fagola.

Statistical averages > Anecdotal evidence

He wanted to fuck her and honor kill her user. You were getting in the way of his normal Muslim incest desires.

Allah is Satan. Never believe Mudslimes lies that they pray to the same god.

1. Allah commands his followers to break the 10 commandments. If Allah is the Jewish god, why would be break his own commandments?

2. Mudslimes have a great affinity for goats. Goat and goat parts are a very common depiction of devils

3. God made Adam and Eve as two parts of a whole, both with souls. Allah tells you women to not have souls and their only purpose is to produce males.

4. Muhammad was visited by a Jin by his own words. A Jin is the arab version of a demon.

5. Mudslimes hate dogs. Dogs are mans best friend. The one thing that Satan hates the most is mankind. Only stands to reason that he would hate mans best friend as well.

ok this meme has to end.

Westboro Baptist Church is NOT a real church. They are communist agitators pretending to be "uber" Christian. They have big law firms behind them. They sue everyone who responds to their trolling.

They make a fortune. That money in turn goes to various communist groups causing trouble.

Once again for the slow and stupid westboro baptist church are not Christian. They are communists that pretend to be Christian to make money and give Christians a black eye.

You realize that the 10 Commandments are the laws he referred to, right?

>There are many good, liberal Muslims.
No such thing. Even the children are told that jihad is great and something they should look forward to.

Islam is a fucking cult.

Oh, but it is extremely more retarded than the bible.
You should read the Talmud, Koran, and Bible before making a stupid statement like that. I'm not even a Christian, but you're absolutely retarded.
>Uhm, ever heard of the westboro baptist church?
Oh no, they protest funerals. What criminals. Let's compare them to ISIS or ISIL or IS or the ISLAMIC State.

Kill yourself tard. Pathetic weirdo cuck

When Jesus came to fulfil the law he did just that. Notice he didn't say, that old law's no good, don't worry about it (i.e. abolish it); what he did, instead, was to come saying the law is good, and he is the fulfillment of it.

Christians do not have to abide by those laws, they are there, but they do not have to abide by them as Jesus fulfilled them with his death.

the fact is that even if 1% of Muslims are radicals, then that means 1.5 million muslims are running around killing and terrorizing nations and people just for the sake of their religion.

That's 1.5 million too much even if we're low balling the estimates.

Never believe ANYTHING a Muslim tells you. They are taught to lie in that "Koran"... "Taqiyya" tells them to lie to further their agenda....
Taqiyya, Tawriya, Kitman and Muruna….learn these 4 words and study their meaning….the four corners of how Islam is spread by lies and deceit.

Four words every Westerner should know ; tawriya, muruna, kitman, and taqiyya.

1. creative lying
2. blending in with your enemy or surrounding in order to deceive
3. telling partial truth
4. lying to reach a particular goal

Sadly, it is. You know that part where Jebus disregarded a number of old testament rules and general bullshit? They don't have that.

I saved that. Thanks.

Thats irrelevant. They believe them selves to be Christians even if they are more of a cult. What is relevant is they are about .001% of the Chrstian population. Mudslimes that worship satan make up 100% of mudslimes and 25% of those want to kill anyone thats not mudslime enough.

Fuck off Ahmed, I will kill you, you family and your friends when the time comes.

Also in Islam all women naturally go to hell. Even if they manage to please Allah and get into heaven, their only role is to be by the side of their husband as one of his 72 virgins. Literally anti feminism the religion.

>Actually believing this

Exactly.

On ''Judgement Day'' in Islam, the women is to be judged on her performance as a wife.

Yes all the muslim children in the world....BS

Now I wish I spell checked it a bit more. I just cant focus at this time of the day.

you can't unironically think that unless you've spent your entire life in mom's basement

1 percent would be 15 million....

>French flag

We're fucked

Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated

Barely anybody is ever taught this most muslims here don't even know what it means.

>Their religion states that anyone who converts or exits the religion will be either hunted down and killed, have their family abandon them and will suffer the worst hell if they even think about it.
Sounds like a Religion of Peace™.

Yeah, they can stop. If my family was like that, then fuck em, I'd disappear and never talk to them again. What's the point, user? Everyone has choices.
>That's how coordinated they are and that's how all converts usually have to seek asylum in countries that are muslim free.
Then what's the fucking point of being a refugee user? These muslim fucks come to our countries and STILL use that shit as an excuse.

Taqiyya you fucking retard

In London the majority of children at primary schools are not white.

In major European cities within 30 years, whites will be a minority.

We need to do something ffs

and men are judged on how good of a father#husband they were.
false

No, they are judged on how good of a Muslim they were

I have met some muslims, and those who weren't outright terrible people were all deluded that Islam is what the Western world sorely needs. Like they don't even realize they came because their own countries are shit, their countries are shit PRECISELY BECAUSE of Islam, and that their intention is to bring the shit with them.

Fuck them all.
We need another holocaust.

Nobody is going to kill you but even still its an identity deeply integrated into people. Do you expect us to stop celebrating eid and start celebrating chiristmas?

Skittles are poison they'll invade and never leave

You should see what they teach Muslim children in Mosque. Don't talk shit. Jihad is a topic that is discussed and it doesn't take much to "radicalize" a Muslim. I'd say it takes mere seconds.

So are women. Being a good wide and a man providing for his family are part of Islam.

So in other words, if you want to be like Jesus you have to follow the laws. Meaning the westboro baptist church are the truest Christians because they live like Christ.

Yeah

The muslims i work with and interact with are pretty cool dudes, but that doesnt absolve them from having a shit religion

Outliers exist

No. You should follow his teachings, how he lived his life. He fulfilled those laws and therefore they may be ignored without being damaging.

The 10 commandments were invented by the church. There are in reality far more than only 10 commandments, but you haven't read the bible so you wouldn't know that there were no such thing as "the 10 commandments" during the time of Jesus.

I literally went to Islamic school and I still go to mosque every Friday and they never taught that or lying to others usiong Taqiiyah or sharia law or anything like that. Maybe at a couple of schools or mosque they teach that shit but in the end how can you say they are all like that?

Also this

I took 2 semesters of islam as part of my gen ed for enginering, and everything they say about it is pretty much true, islam was made by a conquerer who wanted people to swear loyalty to him so he could invade and pillage nearby cities

All that bullshit about peace and treating non muslims with respect is a lie

No, I expect you to stop believing complete bullshit. I expect you to stop being murderous. I expect you to realize you're in a cult and move away from it.

You're weak and your beliefs are a blight, a cancer on the future of humanity. You don't even have a culture, you just have programed psychotic reactions and food that gives you spicy farts.

Abandon Islam. If you're in the west you have a unique opportunity to start pretending you're Hispanic or something.

If you don't like it, GO BACK TO YOUR SAND NIGGER COUNTRY AND AWAIT THE DRONES.

You have a choice user. Islam means the death of humanity. Why be a part of a death cult?

But you just said the laws are good, so why wouldn't you follow them? Why wouldn't you stone your son to death for insulting, like in Deuteronomy 21:18, you if doing so is good according to Jesus?

So you want to go fight in Syria? And if not, is it because they're the wrong kind of Muslim, not because of their actions?

Honestly, don't you feel sympathy for them? I know you do and I know you're family has discussed it.

The translation of Islam is "submission".

>What is taqiyya?
Having forced to choose between dying with you, or joining the terrorist muslims, they will choose the later.

Hell, even without threats of death if they see a chance of radical muslims getting the power on your country, they will happily join them. Dont get fooled

How many teenagers did they stone for being drunk lately?

Not a single one? And to think thats the best example you can come up. A group of obnoxious but law abiding citizens.

Correct, but by meaning more like "utter submission of the self in every aspect of life".

LOL. Christ/Christians are Mudslime cuckees. Seen the Pope kissing Mudslimes' feet lately? He also takes it up the ass with Merkel's strapon.

This is correct. The same Abrahamic god.

The chruch didnt even exist when the 10 commandments were established. Holy fucking shit, are you even christian?

Most Cred Forumsaks never leave their echochamber and confines of their basement. Most don't even socialise with their own people let alone people of other creeds. I have many friends from all over the world including Muslims some of whom are some of my best friends to this day, thanks to international school. I remember I got into a massive fight with a bunch of Azeris in a club. Thankfully I was with a group of close Iraqi friends and we kicked their ass together.
Having said that allowing mass immigration of uneducated people from any country Muslim or not is fucking retarded socially or economically speaking.

I don't even believe it but I'll keep being muslim.
>You don't even have a culture, you just have programed psychotic reactions and food that gives you spicy farts
spicy farts/ and that is a culture. Japanese are all basically atheist but they still practice Shinto traditions.
>Hispanic
I have a muslim name and I can't go back. I was born here and they wont let me back in.
It doesn't have to be a death cult. Nodody at a lot of mosques preaches death or hate and you can't expect 1.6 billion people to abandon their religion. Christianity eventually was eased s and islam in the west for the most part isn't violent.

Not even the same tier of divinity.

Wrong. It is the same tier of bullshit, you degenerate apologetic wannabe.

This shit again. Easy answer really.

If Muslims meant what they said about truly being peaceful, they would not constantly go out of their way to push the opinion that Islam is a "religion of peace" (a dubious and worrying distinction to have to make for a religion, I might add) to westerners, and instead actively push for reform in Islam and to root out the extremism in Islamic communities.

But they won't.
Because no matter what they say in public, in private they agree with the terrorists.
Because they see extremism as fighting for Islam.

This. The "muslims" op knows are muslims as much as I'm a Catholic.

>I don't even believe it but I'll keep being muslim.
This is why your kind is too far gone. If there was a girl in your family who openly didn't want to be Muslim, you know you'd help kill her.

You have to go back. You have nothing in common with the west.

What takes the cake as far as "religion of peace" goes, take a look at Turkroaches trying to destroy secular principles that 70000 detainees in Turkey tried to bring to fruition. The Mudslimes are a vile sect that should be rooted out.

Hey dumb fuck, I love it when people like you who don't know shit about modern christianity try to talk like you know whats up.

Jesus coming and giving his life negated the "old law" aka all that fucked up shit and sacrifice in the old testament. Modern Christians follow the new testament as their "law".

btw I'm not a Christian but I was raised that way, and although I still don't follow it I can't help but cringe when I see fucking tards like you who think they know anything about a book they haven't read.

Apologetic? You are not even making sense. Pointing out the fact that Allah and God are two completely separate and opposing entities is not an apology of anything.

I don't believe in killing others and yes I do feel bad for them and much worse for the people theyyre killing. They've been indoctrinated into hatred and are being told to do horrible things and going through with it before they are killed that said its too late for them and they should all be killed. If you think this makes me a terrorist sympathier then so be iy as for the family part my family is borderline not even muslim. They drink and eat pork. The only reason I went to an Islamic school was because I was got expelled from public school.

Nice pussy mound btw

Agreed.
thanks for the (you)

Feels good knowing someone read it.

Expect my cousin openly left islam and married a non muslim and nobody cares. You keep making random assumptions.

Mark my words, you will find yourself radicalized in the middle east someday.

You are already too far gone.

np

We need more people who see the reality for it is and not be jewed into giving up our principles or way of life.

You are not mudslime enough. After the infedels are dead, you will be next. It doesnt stop when the death of nonblievers. You cant just turn off the bloodlust. They come from the softies after they have fulfilled their roll in telling people islam is peace.

>anecdotal evidence
Not an argument.

Scandi cucks at it again. you guys are done

Taqiiyah is something exclusive to shia only, so that's only related to less than 5% of Islamic population (if we theoretically considered them Muslims)

I challenge you and everyone else to prove that this Taqiiyah thing exists elsewhere, you can't
translate this for more info
islamqa.info/ar/178975

fyi, the first time I heard about Taqiiyah is in English sources on the internet, I assure you that 95%+ of muslims never heard of it.

the funny thing is:
- there are lots of "islam branches" lots of them has super crazy shit that will make islam look reall really bad
- sunna muslims consider them infidels just like Jews
- google this: prophet Mohammad said: my Ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects. All of them will be in Hell Fire except one sect.

>ALL
Reminder that whenever you want to strawman the All ____ that your opponents position is never All ____, it's either most ____ or some ____, because outliers almost always exist.

Ever notice how they call them selves moderates? Moderate means within acceptable limits, which means they are one sermon away from machete attacks.

>new testament
>negates old law

Yea cuz God is such a fuck up he couldn't get it right the first time?

>we weren't ready

Oh because humans have evolved so much between these "reveals." Defending crazy makes you crazy friend.

When you come back after understanding that Allah is the same Abrahamic god in the OT and NT and further realize that the Mudslimes believe that all prior texts are prophetic visions whilst the Koran is the legit holy writ of their tribe, then you'll realize that these religions are an insidious threat to civilzation as we know it today.

You think the Christians with their hundreds of denominations are in any way capable of responding to the all-encompassing threat of Islam? It will absorb them and digest them.

Don't give me bullshit that largely communicates your Christian power level. They are both monotheistic religions cut from the same cloth.

I know that. Attacking "musliums" who're also the enemies of infidel killing muslims isn't helping anybody though. The imam at my local mosque and one of the most influential in Canada because he studied in Madinah is an ISIS assassination target because he fights against the persecution of gays and discourages jihad. If everybody calls this takkiyah againits not helping anyone.

>Have you ever even met a Muslim?
Yes. Way too many times. That's why I hate them. Had a class with a few muslims the day after Charlie Hebdo got attacked, and they were cheering and "Proud that their brothers in faith killed the infidel."

>Taqiyah is pretend

Nice try Muhammad.

== WATCH THIS VIDEO ==
== WATCH THIS VIDEO ==

Hopefully Islam gets watered down in the West, but the crappy thing about religions is that, since they have a preserved sacred text that preserves all their primitive cruelty, they can be rejuvenated into viciousness on a moment's notice.

Those "muslims" you know don't follow such cool things like killing gays, covering up women, killing women if they have been raped, marrying multiple 9 year olds and so on. But there's a catch, if you don't follow the doctrine you can't identify as a follower of said doctrine. Therefore, they are NOT muslims, and I'm not even using "no true scotsman", here, from Quran itself.
"For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And we rained down on them a shower of brimstone." Literally "shower gays in brimstone" how are you not fucking getting it through your fucking skull?

>They are both monotheistic religions cut from the same cloth.

Islam is as cut from the same cloth as much as Satanism and Luciferianism is cut the from the cloth. That is assuming half of your cloth was dyed in the blood of innocents.

I've met several muslims, all shit experiences. Once fought a bosnian muslim in 7th grade.

You can't "make" that which is inherently bad simply "look bad". Islam is a vile noetic cancer that will destroy humanity's progress and reduce us to sand-toting aggressives. It must be abolished.

Consider again the case of Turkroaches and their fanatical destruction of those they labelled as Guellenists. Who are the Guellenists? They're those who believe in SECULAR order, not religious order.

That fundamentally means Islam will take away anyone's way of life and enforce subjugation and submission to its doctrine. It is mental and societal enslavement.

>media and politics keeps repeating radical Muslim are an extreme minority
>report comes out and show that this minority actually makes up 30%
Hilarious and they were still going
>b-but it's only 30 percent

Satanists are generally sensible and reasonable people. Can't say the same for the witch hunts and genocides Christians committed in they're cancerous expansion into the Americas.

Again, cut from the same cloth.

>"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."
How many gays they killed?

Liar. You don't know a single Muslim I bet.

T A Q I Y Y A

>modern christianity
>modern

LOL. So you're indoctrinated into a special, soft variant of Christianity that is not 100% Christianity.

Don't forget that Jesus teachings are generally lost and delegated to apocrypha that the Catholic Church hides on a bookshelf somewhere in the Vatican.

Miserable dipshit.

Judaism. Christianity. Islam. All the same!

chemo works.
always.

feel free to save the pictures and dump them in shill threads.

>All that bullshit about peace and treating non muslims with respect is a lie

This. The Koran refers to Allah as "The Great Deciever" and they historically practice lying.

Leading to the Barbary Wars the United States time and time again had to deal with the Barbary States lying about what they were doing and going back on treaties.

When the war happened ships engaged Muslim vessels and when the Muslims surrendered, they did sneak attacks when guards were down.

One incident a Tripolian ship kept lowering and raising its' flag as the Americans cheered victory each time. The incident ended with everyone but the captain of the Muslim ship dead from gunfire.

Fun fact: The Bible refers to Satan as "a great Deciever".

Yea, they are all ran by humans which are prone to corruption. But it still comes down to the foundation of each. 3 of them tell you murder is OK and one of them tells you murder is a oneway ticket to hell. So your suggestion that mudslimes pray to the same God that Christians do is blasphemy.

Ohh and just found another one. God says that bestiality is a sin, mudslimes encourage sex with goats.

I have a gf from Iran and I work with many Muslims.

They're all good people but I still support a ban on Muslims.

There are good people everywhere. "Some are good people" is not a good enough excuse to let them in. If they have a bigger propensity to have terrorist types among them, I don't want them. I have plenty of other demographics to choose "good people" from. Muslims are not the only people with "good people" in them.

But the bible also refers to Lucifer (bringer of light) as the one who loved god most.

LOL.

>loved
>past tense

anybody who has sex with an animal is cursed. Its haram.

>a fucking leaf
>There are good people everywhere. "Some are good people"
Bullshit. Kill them all. Leave none alive.

Keep playing that "blasphemy" card. Reminds me of all the brilliant women and men that were burned at the steak throughout the centuries.

You really are a vile and disgustingly squirmy religious fuckhead.

I just hope you and the mudslimes destroy each other sooner rather than later so the irreligious and intelligent can get on with making this world a better place (without you in it).

Unless its a goat, the image of Satan.

Ask them honestly if they would support Sharia law if it would go in effect in your country.

I was a lefty until I met Muslims.

They are a nasty bunch.

Past tense in the context of what was written.

Satan (or whatever else you might want to call him - doesn't matter - it's all makebelieve bullshit) very much loves your dear god.

Yeah, atheists always make the word a better place.

>so the irreligious and intelligent can get on with making this world a better place (without you in it).

Your Muslim friends, by following Islam, want you dead, your dog dead, want you to piss sitting on the toilet, believe Satan pisses in your ear and farts during prayer, believe that the sun sits in a puddle of water when it sets, and ultimately want the world to submit to the insane ramblings of a mass murdering Pedophile named Muhammed.

WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOUR FRIENDS MUSLIM WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN FOLLOW THEIR "RELIGION"?

Move to Denmark, lots of mudslimes

>throwing garbage in the street
> 18 kids, how do you pay for them all?
> young arabs always harassing
> aggressive in packs
> always breaking into cars, starting fights

Fuck you - you people are trash, when I first got here I gave you a chance. Now after living in close proximity to your for a few months I know it. Arabs and niggers are literally human trash - tier. I look forward to the race war Ahmed.

>

If they're Muslims then, by definition, they venerate a child-raping 7th century warlord who founded a violent murderous cult which has ALWAYS been aggressive and expansionist.

But yeah they're totes nice people.

Only muslim i ever met was this cute light skin one who spoke with an adorable accent.

Still haram. Fiqh exists for a lot of haram things because as a guidline for what to do if you do it anyways.

People never get it. Satan loves god. Its mankind that Satan hates.

Still past tense.

You really think nobody here knows the story of the Archangel Lucifer?

العودة إلى مخيم للاجئين محمد

What do they say in private?

>Jesus coming and giving his life negated the "old law"
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

mmmmm steak

Sure is a lot of goat fucking for it to be haram. But then again, i expect a mudslime to lie when its convenient.

>Satan = Lucifer

You're an atheist. You just happen to believe that your variant of atheism is justified.

And no, I'm not an atheist. I don't lack a belief. I don't give a shit. And those who do are motivated to control and limit humanity.

Again Christianity, Judaism, Islam are all cut from the same cloth.

Abrahamic Monotheistic religions that each think they're the "right way".

LOL.

???

agreed

Difference is that the Bible is open to a huge amount of interpretation and has been seen as such since Christianity was a thing. In Islam, it's all word-for-word true. You cannot be a Muslim and not accept everything as true.

Yes, no and maybe.

lived in arab countries majority of past decade.

kill them all.

muslims are on par with niggers

You sound like a violent person. I wouldn't want to be around you.

The laws of Abraham were followed by believers because it was foretold that the Messiah would follow them.

With the death of the Messiah, the laws are fulfilled.

Even in this thread a lot of people have or had muslim gfs. \that's haram too. EvenISIS computers are filled with haram porn. Nobody cares whats halal or haram.

*yawn*

You think being non-religious is an option with violent assholes like you in this world? A man needs to make a living somehow and not every battle is worth fighting.

But slowly, religions like yours will be seen for the regressive laughingstock as one of the worst and most reprehensible mistakes borne of sick and delusional minds on this miserable clod of dirt.

Slowly but surely. The light of human reason and understanding will reveal all.

>The biblical god and koranic allah are literally the same being though.

No they fucking aren't. For that to be true it would have to be a central tenet of Christian scripture that "oh btws about 600 years after The Son of God is Crucified a pedophile Arab Warlord will declare himself prophet and found a violent religion based on recycled aspects of Judaism and Christianity - the God of his cult is the same as ours K?"

If I founded my own religion today and stated that I am 'literally the same being' as the Biblical God and Koranic Allah does that make it true, just because I've said so? Of course it fucking doesn't - for the same reason Muhammad and his Muslims claiming that Allah is the same as the Christian God does not retroactively make it so.

Yes, that's right cuck - breed with them to make their conquest even easier.

It meant we didn't have to try to follow it because "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."

God would put us all in hell were it not for Christ's atonement because God gave impossible to follow commands in the Old Testament, Christ came to FULFILL the law, not to abolish it.
Because the law is now fulfilled, you can bet I'm not going to follow the old testament.

And its irrelevant. On side prays to a false god one side prays to the true God. You dont seam to be that dense that you dont see the point. Im starting to think you are being thick for shits and giggles.

>IT'S A 'I'M COMPLETELY IGNORANT ABOUT CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY THAT HAS BEEN ALREADY BEEN DEBATED AND DISCUSSED TIME AND TIME AGAIN OVER 1500 YEARS AGO" POSTER

Read something about theology, please.

I genuinely hate Muslims. They follow the ramblings plagiarized from the bible, Jews by a Pedo warrior. Not only that but they are inbreds, incestuos relationships are common in all Arabic countries at nearly 50% in each one. I hope they breed themselves out of existence.

>Arab Warlord
He was a Bedouin, actually. Do you know anything? Answer = no.

You're naive.

The fact that religion still exists on a MASSIVE level proves you wrong.

Furthermore if you delve into "people only follow religion because they're idiots" then religion becomes a Universal controlling influence to all these stupid people and thus a necessary element in society.

Everyone here has gone through the Athiest phase stupid.

>false god
>true God

Yes, yes, atheist, we know what you believe.

Go murder a non-believer if that will make you feel better, asshole.

Time to fire up the camps and start executing the priests, then!

>Calls me an atheist then implies im a mudslime in the same post.

Appeals to popularity actually serve to prove my point. Religions are vile mental cancers that weigh progress down.

And you further prove my point by suggesting religion is needed (when it is not) by forcefully enslaving people.

Go fuck yourself, dipshit.

wow OP you sure are an insufferable faggot, how do you manage?

Christians kill non-believers all the time.

You clearly are so thoroughly indoctrinated that you think Christianit is a "religion of peace".

lmfao

Barbaric religions do not have a place in modern society

Islam does not go well with western values

I'm glad Cred Forums has unique ID's, because that means I can filter you. Don't bother replying, I won't see it anyways.

Desert wanderer turned Warlord.

>I-i know more than you.

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

>He was a Bedouin, actually.
So he was a homo erectus on the development stage BEFORE the agricultural revolution in the neolithicum?

Cuck race traitor. You are enabling this horseshit.

Religion is a necessity for a thriving civilisation. Without religion, we're going to get lawlessness or leftist SJW cancer. Both are undesirable and awful for the advancement of human society.

Religion is why we have technology and religion is why we're slowly advancing society every day.

Yes, but every muslim that gets into our countries brings with him the delusion that Islam is the answer. That's why they need to be stopped and sent back. By the millions.

Well now that we've established that you are more ignorant than I, give me one good reason why I should listen to you.

I have met 1 muslim in my life and he was a horrible fucking person

I can see a pattern emerging

took him a long time to figure that out.
his shilling supervisor must have looked that up in the guidebook for him.

>Christians kill non-believers all the time.

People who happen to be Christians do and some people who have mental illness do it in gods name. Which goes against the bible and God. Its God who passes judgment, not people.

my fav

Keep telling yourself that. Japanese are fine without religion.

Baseless assertions. Outright lies.

That's the best the religious will ever accomplish. They live by the creed of their lies and force everyone to obey them as if that were the standard for "order" and "progress".

Christianity, Judaism, Islam. All of the same cloth.

anecdotal evidence is not proof of anything though

He was supposedly fair skinned as described in the Qu'ran. Also he was a desert wanderer who got kicked out because they didn't like him spreading his shit religion when the Middle east and Mecca used to be Pagans with worship of a trinity of goddesses.

Then he got so mad and used his religion to conquer Mecca and forced them to convert or face death.

>all the time
Why are atheists always Berserk levels of edgy?
I swear they tip their collective fedora's every time they wheeze out words.
They hate their heritage and like to pretend Christianity, the religion that curses Judaism(read Talmudism) is somehow a cryptokike conspiracy keeping their wonderful pagan tendencies down.

>forcefully

Only Islam is forceful, Christianity is completely by choice. For example, you're likely the product of a Christian household and you feel free to be an Atheist.

Now if Christianity weighs progress down, how do you explain ?

It's really simple, I hope your answer enlightens you.

>Japan has never had a religion

God died for all sins. Remember? Christians are following a Judaistic doctrine that they can't comprehend, because they lack the Jewish background. They're goyim who think themselves anointed through paltry immitation of a make-believe character.

You also presume to speak in the name of your imaginary God. Such pride. Such hubris.

Santa came early?

Bitter little boy, rejected by sweetheart during youth group, sad!

>a noble leaf
thank you for your service

>hey guys I know muslims commit terror attacks on a regular basis but I know a few muslims who hate terrorists checkmate racists

Easy. 9/11

cucked

You don't need religion, just because it worked doesn't mean it will work again, move on from the past. Look what Hitler did, his movement wasn't around religion yet he moved a whole nation

liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1464365570

>Baseless assertions. Outright lies.
>Most successful countries in the world are Christian
>Keep telling yourself that. Japanese are fine without religion.

Japanese have a huge Christian populace.

What is Shintoism and Buddhism?

I'm atheist but I see the good religion brings to society as the fact is that not everyone can be atheist and they need to believe in a higher power. The fact is that without positive religions like Christianity enforcing their decisions and guiding them towards making decisions that benefit their society and world, we would literally be in shitholes just like the Muslims.

most Humans cannot exist with religion, we've seen more devastating effects of the lack of religion than with religion around.

I'd just like to say that Christians are fine too. The vast majority of both Muslims and Christians are good people, and they should be friends. We should all be friends. Let's stop hating on Muslims and let's instead open up to them as our fellow human beings.

>Let's have some interfaith dialogue

they're like 1% of the population

fun fact: westernized muslims are a minority within islam by a significant margin

Its prideful when you command God, stating that God will have the final judgment is not a command. And God didnt die for our sins, Jesus did. Got to remember the specifics.

Huge as in a maximum of 3 percent? ok

The only good christians are the ones willing to volunteer for the sandnigger genocide.

Do you think people ever lie about their beliefs for personal gain?

Barely anybody is Buddhist and they just practice Shinto tradition. Barely anybody legitimately believes in all those gods and if they do they are seen as a cultist.

What heritage? True heritage is the protoplasm, numbskull. You deny the reality of this world.

More presumptive assholery from a Christian who thinks we're all Christian by default.

Shouldn't you be fucking your cousin or something?

I think this is a pretty good way to put it.

how's the autism going, Hans?

That can be applied to all of society.

But it's ok when YOU use it, right?

Yes but that doesnt matter. Unless you can catch them in a lie, you wont know what they believe.

Wann hast Du Dir einen deutschen Proxy besorgt, Schmuel und seit wann machst Du anti deutsche Faden und hetzt gegen Moslems?

Japan is the best example of what could be accomplished with simple princples of living: respect for nature, one's ancestors, and applied intelligence.

Bad news for you.
At least that should shed some light on the mystery why the average sandnigger has an IQ below 80

>*yawn*

Okay you pretentious nigger as an atheist we already know you think you're a smug little shit no need to highlight it with your roleplay text.

triggered. going to go on a rambage like this fag, abdul?

So true, Which is why the image should be corrected to 25% of the skittles.

it's day/month/year you goddamn infidel.
where were you, Cred Forums, when the 11/9 terror attacks happened?

also, hate to blow up your bigot prejudices, but Bin Laden (and his saudi mujahideen) was propped up by the us with weapon/training/money during the 80s.
You literally created Al Qaeda (and the taliban, and, indirectly, ISIS, for that matter)

kek, implying his name is Hans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

>Let's stop hating on Muslims and let's instead open up to them as our fellow human beings.

Go away Francis.

But Jesus is the Son. Don't abide by the holy trinity?

Blasphemer!

Jesus is equal to the father!

hanrej detekteret

99% of the world's most murderous monsters have one thing in common: Islam.
Case closed.
/thread.

Christians and Muslims are natural enemies. You believe in a bastardization of their religion. Kys

>Anti-deutsch
Falsch.
>hetzt gegen Moslems
Korrekt.
Den ganzen Neger- und Kanackendreck können wir nicht schnell genug loswerden.
Die sind Abfall und sollen fachmännisch korrekt entosrgt und kompostiert werden. Aber keine Sorge: Zecken kommen gleich mit in die Gaskammern.

*yawn*

Violent just like those mudslimes at the bottom of your shitstained pants, huh?

Sure. If they stay in their own countries.

Except they don't. Arab countries have an average between 80-90 which is about the same as not inbred countries in south America and south east asia and other muslim countries have over 90 like Kazakhistan and Malaysia.

>Source
>some faggots blog
Wow I see you're a massive faggot user

ctully by design the bible is less retrded becuse the korn is book written fter the bible nd bsed off of the bible so you re correct techniclly in your shitposts. it IS worse thn the bible

my keybord is broken

>i know plenty

fallacious arguement

skål til det!

Thanks for letting me know. Although that is patently obvious from prior posts.

KYS, you disgusting religious creep.

You forgot *tips fedora* friend :^)

Dir ist schon klar, dass du den best goy der Skypes spielst, oder?

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/zentralrat-deutschland-hat-moralische-pflicht-zur-aufnahme-von-fluechtlingen/

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/

taz.de/!805988/

Wenn man mit dem Hammer auf Dich losgeht, was ist wichtiger: der Hammer oder die Hand, die ihn führt?

I doubt you have a very high iq for a german.

I'm whiter than you snow mongrel
the amount of autism in this thread is clearly off the chart

Well google flavored skittles that were raised by a grandma skittle or single mother skittle in an inner city liberal hellhole like Chicago, sure.

Not your friend, asswipe.

Message to all religious morons: you're holding humanity back.

*yawns*

*tipping intensifies*

You are wrong. You can criticize Islam problems without blinding yourself this way.

Das weiß jeder, das muss man nicht mehr widerholen. Jede Gesellschaft die jemals mit den ewigen Juden in Kontakt gekommen ist hat diese Erfahrung gemacht. Aber wenn Schlomo Goldblatt im Auge des Zyklon ausgetanzt hat gibt es diese Untermenschen trotzdem noch.
Es geht darum die Hand permanent zu entwaffnen

*yawn*

Such a right religious thing to do, calling someone names whose intelligence far exceeds your own.

It's OK for you to be a sheep. That's the best you can do.

Uebermenshen such as myself need no doctrine except my own, and it is always going to be superior to yours, which is made for generic beings with no mind or will of their own.

Jesus according to Christianity is god jesus according to islam is a prophet. Why are you so ignorant Ahmed?

I have dealt with the WBC and i can say that they are a cult of lawyers who sue instigate peoples' anger then sue for personal gain. they have cut off their own family members that disagreed with their behavior. they harassed their neighbor into moving so they could own a suburban block where they then had a "baptismal" pool installed in the center of their group of houses. In short, they are scum.

Many muslims on the west or less orthodox countries (like Indonesia) don't even go to the mosque

Proof of what the best people like yourself can do.

Might want to keep that mouth of yours closed. Might find a mudslime's dong in there soon enough.

>Jesus according to Christianity is god
No. There are plenty of Christian denominations that don't believe that.

I have plenty more image macros and if you expect anything more after that dumbass post you made, you only prove you really are that fucking retarded.

But those aren't true Christian denominations. They're all heresy.

Wow. Impressive. The extent of your minimal intelligence spent on curating a collection of images of retards.

You might want to check yourself, retarded user.

I never said they were not. They corrupt the word of god they are blasphemers but they are still Christians.

Are you fucking Roman Catholic or something?

>Blasphemers = still Christians

Look, this guy isn't even trying. I bet he's also a mudslime lover.

/abandon thread

Thanks for letting us know what your Sunday congregation looks like. ;)

I think it's funny that you're literally triggered that people could possibly follow a religion and you automatically assume that your eyes smarter and superior to people because of that. Like I bet you drive past people on Sunday walking into churches and somehow rationalize in your head that you are superior to those people. I think you suffer from an inferiority complex and you project these insecurities anonymously online to religious posters because you're so insufferable in real life that you know that any normie could roast you if you commented this crap on Facebook. That or youre just trolling.

No, but I love using Roman Catholicism as an example of how degenerate Christianity is. Look at the HUNDREDS of Christian denominations there are.

None of them hold a candle to RC (despite its pedophilia). It has a coherent set of doctrines that at least attempt to be systematic. All other Christian denominations are kindergarten by comparison.

Thanks for telling us about your inferiority complex.

Religions like Christianity and Islam are cut from the same cloth. They want all of humanity under them. Anyone who isn't repelled by that is fit to be only a sheep in the herd.

I have no prejudices I just believe walking on foot to the border of my country does not automatically give you the right to live here.

Correct

what with germany and his obsession with dead semite? isnt 6000K enough?