Was laying in bed with my gf before going to sleep. We were both naked and she was playing with my penis...

Was laying in bed with my gf before going to sleep. We were both naked and she was playing with my penis . I rolled over to gently suck her nipple and she said no. And after a second atrempt she ended up saying "no its my body". I told her I'm not gonna only suck your nipple when you say it's okay. So I pulled down the blanket and sucked it . She was mad as fuck. And I told her to stop playing with my penis.

I'd this a sign of feminism? Should I drop her? I told her I'ddisown her if she ever said anything like that again.

Inb4 feminists and numales call my am ass hope and abusive.

Her nipples were probably just sore I doubt she was trying to fuck you over

Source: Am female and my nipples get excruciatingly painful at times to the point I can't let my fiancé touch them or I nearly cry from the pain

Her nipples aren't sensitive at all. she told me outright. I even asked if they hurt and she said no.

>I rolled over to gently suck her nipple
degenerate

Women will dabble with feminist phrases and ideas from time to time. My girlfriend was talking about being slightly triggered once, but overall she's pretty moderate and slightly redpilled. (hates blacks, mainstream media, lazy people)

Just ditch her if she goes over the edge, but women are always going to dabble in that stuff just because it's common thought.

It is, my gf wouldn't give a shit at all, time to find a new one bro.

Are you some kinda queer?

>sex for any other purpose than procreation

Are you a baby? Nipples are for providing babies with milk, not for your sexual perversions.

kek
your life seems like a lot of fun

Closeted homos spotted

Just admit that all of your cries of degeneracy mask your intense penis lust

you can't procreate with 2 penises you degenerate.

Its one thing just to say no, my gf wants sex sometimes when im just not in the mood from work or whatever.

The fact that her reaponse was "its my body" is pretty fucking weird.

My girlfriend once tried the "I don't feel like it" thing on me.
We had a big argument and she never did it again

>I can play with your body without consent but you can't do that to me

I think she just wanted you to rape her user.

> No it's my body
She is feminist idiot.

Shouldn't have done the nipple thing; should have just stopped her playing wth your junk.

Simple. You both have your own body; and have to convince the other to do stuff. That's just how sex is.

>play with somebody elses penis
>stop touching me!

Fucking women are so stupid it hurts me to read your STUPID words.

Why not SAY they are sensitive? Why does it have to be a fucking mind game

>having sexual relations outside of wedlock

Hahaha you guys are so gay.

I don't know, but who cares, its just a nipple, you should of busted her puss and went sleep.

Thanks for the replies friends. Ok on a walk right now I'll reply when I'm home. I honestly thought this thread was gonna 404 quick. But I figured someone would understand.

You're right man she's just being a cunt

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Er... I do tell him?? I never said I didn't dumbass

Read the op you dumb bitch.

Bro i dont need sex 24/7. We fuck like 4 times a week on a normal period. Sometimes i just dont feel like fucking.

>tfw no gf

Weird, idk then. I wouldn't give a fuck if mine didn't hurt. Maybe she's insecure about them? Seems weird

>Source: Am female

A likely story.

I was just pointing out the womans hypocrisy.

Women are completely useless pigs. The only woman worth having is one who is completely obedient and subservient, i.e. not your gf. Dump her ASAP. Focus on your own goals.

I'd leave her immediately. It's pretty clear she feels entitled to a different set of "rules" and behaviors than what she believes you are allowed to have.
Only a cuck will stay.

Calm your tits you fucking aspie jesus christ.

>faggot in america "whistle catchy tone"

I have no reason to lie I just wanted to help this dude out. I'm not sure men's nipples are sensitive so I figured he'd like a female point of view but I guess his gf is just weird if hers don't hurt and she still gets bent out of shape when he plays with them

This totally happened

It could be OP, it also could be her nipples were sensitive or some shit.

Also could be a bad sign.

Ex of mine did similar and would claim her nipples and tits would hurt or be too ticklish sometimes. She was bull shitting though and had been molested by her uncle when she was younger, when she wasn't in the mood she didnt want her man to touch her tits.

Id make sure you were not sucking to hard, ask again about why.

Could be bad.

>not sure men's nipples are sensitive
You want to lick mine and we can find out?

>t. Ranny

>I'm not sure men's nipples are sensitive
FYI they're not sensitive at all.

I mean I've licked my fiance's and he said it doesn't really feel like anything but I'm not gonna assume his body is the same as every other man's .
I'll have to pass though, I'd never cuck my fiance

Men's nipples are sensitive buy they don't get emotional or juice leakage, just tingles

See I wish my boyfriend was like this to an extent. He's perfect in every way except he isn't that demanding or ever really tries to hold any form of dominance over me. I'm not saying I want him to rape or beat me or something but it's the subtle things that count.

>emotional nipples
Wat

Yeah, the phrasing's strange, but is right; sometimes (especially if she's not completely redpilled) phrases like that just come up. If you're going to give her the purple pill of your dick, OP, make sure you also let her suck the redpill every now and then. Do it at appropriate times and with appropriate materials, though; don't just fuck her and moan "Fuck the Jews" as you come unless you're 11" long. Women believe the men they love, so if it's a productive relationship she'll be open to some pretty hardcore redpilling.

Just marry her and then you don't have to worry about having sex ever again

You're a rapist, OP, and should be arrested. I've already sent an email to the FBI.

Sucking on nipples is for babies.

Someone explain this to a loser virgin? Why is it unacceptable for your gf to not feel up to it? You're saying it like she was trying to play mind games

My nipples are a bit sensitive right now.

My girlfriend enjoyed being choked, hair pulled, and spanked. Why arent you the dominant one in the relationship user?

I've only had a very small amount of nipple leakage once and that was when my hormones were royally fucked up thanks to my thyroid. I've never been pregnant but I hear some women can lactate without being pregnant

Break up with her before she cucks you with another woman or some shit. Her brain has been irreparably Jew'd.

Is that Jew circumcizing Pepe

Sometimes I get these waves of emotion and just REALLY want a baby, and usually my breasts will ache and leak a very tiny amount of clear water like fluid and sometimes my ovaries my feel a bit sore.

I don't know, must've meant soft, I'm tired as

I'm a virgin and even I know that it was just a generic shit-test.

Women are hardwired to shit-test you, whether it's subtle or direct, to determine if you're a suitable mate. It always happens.

"Gas the Jews", that's what you moan when you come.

>play mind games
>was literally playing with his penis
Well, yeah, he actually came to us to convince him that she WASN'T playing mind games, because he's an empathetic person. Brotip for you, virgin: if she's playing with your dick but doesn't want something else, she very well might be severely fucked up (either because she's a tease or she thinks she owns you). Do not fall.

See this shit is why so many men are faggots these days

>My boyfriend is perfect
>But he's a little TOO perfect
>I wish he would do something that I would still complain about for a different reason

Honestly feminism is the problem. Men used to do whatever the fuck they wanted and gave zero shit about women complaining because they realized it came with the territory. Now they are told they have to be 'perfect' but being 'perfect' is impossible because by being 'perfect' they are conforming to women's standards which in itself is a turn off so now they are no longer 'perfect'.

But a shit test for what? You're expected to fuck them despite their protests? How would this not end badly?

Nice virgin quads.

I know what you're talking about with the waves of emotion of wanting a baby but I've never experienced breast pain from it directly. I'm only 20 so maybe that'll change eventually. Sometimes my nipples hurt so bad that showering or putting on a bra sends a surge of pain through my body when they just graze them

Show us your girl penis

She doesn't respect you enough if she won't let you do what you want to her body when you want to. Better shape or you'll be on your way to /r9k/.

She didn't say he is perfect she said she wants him to be more demanding. Are you gay?

My clitoris?

>sucked my own dick
>hurr durr why my wife mad at me?

Because your a faggot!