Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y19xGhSFp1U
youtube.com/watch?v=4SaIulk25dw
faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/us_restrictions/airspace/
businessinsider.com/us-israel-38-billion-dollar-military-aid-deal-2016-9
justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs38/38661/movement.htm
census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/highlights/top/top1112yr.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw&google_comment_id=z13myvmjiwnfi5ytc23uzftopxylxlfjb04
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2666724/Outrage-grows-Texas-officials-begin-investigating-mass-grave-160-illegal-immigrants-discovered-month.html
cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/11-year-old-illegal-guatemala-found-dead-texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_deaths_along_the_Mexico–United_States_border
businessinsider.com/el-chapo-guzman-mexico-drug-trafficking-airplanes-2016-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is AA fire.

>what is airport security

>what is airport security

Why don't you ask Muhammad Atta :^)

That hairstyle is the faggiest thing I have ever seen in my life. All he's missing is the shitty beard with twirled mustache.

Yeah but not 10s of millions like before

youtu.be/y19xGhSFp1U

Could illegal mexican immigrants afford plane tickets?

you think the guy is related to Carl the Cuck?

>What is CBP?

Uncleared flight traffic lasts for very long crossing borders.

So it would cost less than what Obama gave to Iran?

i literally cringed

because mexicans have planes

because you can illegally immigrate to a fucking airport

honestly wonder why the fuck people have a problem with building a wall, jesus christ

This video is absolute cringe.

His point is 100% valid and nobody here is even trying to address it.

Most illegals are simply people overstaying their visas. How will a wall help that situation?

my first thought.

if you can afford a plane ticket to America, it probably means you have a legitimate passport and some kind of financial stability. otherwise why buy a plane ticket?

AAs are comfy warfare

We can also deport them through the big beautiful door. Deporting by planes would be too expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=4SaIulk25dw

The wall will be fine.

wtf is airport security gonna do?
they come in legally but overstay their visas

these faggots and woman are so out of touch.

build a wall and cancel those visas? problem solved

Dens would lose all those free votes and potential foreign fighters for civil war 2.

>27% to 40% of illegal immigrants are on overrated visas.

Okay, so the wall will block 60-73% of illegal immigrants then.

And we should fund ICE to Koch down doors to get the people that flew in.

Got it!

watch the video
they come in legally but overstay their visas

So can helicopters

They really have no clue how the ADIZ works.

Do they really think that people can just pilot aircraft into the US without authorization and that there will be no consequences for attempting to do so?

faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/us_restrictions/airspace/

>Why do you build a fence when they can just climb it?
>Why do you lock your door when they can enter through the window?
>Why do you lock your window when they can break the glass?
>Why don't you just do as they say for your own safety?
>Why do you own a gun?
"Progressiveness" is mental illness

This

>implying we can't shoot planes down

the point is we will keep them all out, and we will shoot them down too.

Build a wall, reduce visa approval and make the standards higher, cancel visas and track down people overstaying, deport and blacklist. Defund sanctuary cities and cut welfare from illegals.

If you found an intruder in your house and threw him out, wouldn't you lock the door behind him?

are you dumb?
he's talking about people coming in legally but overstaying their visas

They can't fly over SAM sites.

>overstaying their visa

sounds like they should be hanged

why do people comment without watching the video?

>people being for illegal immigration think they have the moral high ground
wew

Enhanced and enforced Real ID to work anywhere. If the system is enforced and the fines are draconian for any employer of any size which employs an illegal, no one will hire illegals.

The illegals, being unable to work, will self deport.

>building the wall will cost 35 billion
>give the kikes 38 billion that doesn't benefit us

agreed

because I'm not paying his rent.

The wall just got 30,010 ft higher

How is 27-40% most?
Even by this video's stats the wall would cut off 60% of illegal immigration.

Did anyone actually watch the vid? It makes the case for the wall, just not on purpose

>only 27% of illegal immigrants go to US using a plane.
>stoping 3/4 of mexicans of enteiring
>"useless wall"

Im not following

They won't be flying over any wall when God Emperor has mounted .50 AR-15 machine bazookas with 1000 round banana clips mounted all along the length of the wall

>30% of illegals come by planes so let's just miss the opportunity to reduce illegal immigration by 70%

What would that help with a squadron of F-16's on patrol long the wall?

We could setup a system that will alert the authorities when someone has overstayed a visa. that doesn't exist today sadly.

since it doesn't stop a problem 100% like other leftist policies, it shouldn't be enacted ;^)

I think there's a smuggy that addresses a similar situation

This guy is an idiot. The video is for stupid anti-Trump people to eat up and feel good.
Good luck coming back to the US when you overstayed, they won't overstay and not take our laws as jokes anymore if you crack down on visa violations. You need to stop lying if you want to make a point.

Theyre are more illegals coming over the border, than illegals with old visas.

What are bounty hunters?

You will never experience the pleasure of hunting fleeing dirty illegal mexican workers through the noble profession of bounty hunting.

I remember when collegehumour was about comedy and not ideological jewish cultural marxist subversion...

Heh...

>Ich bich ninine luftballones.
"Techno fart noises"

Probably not doing the song justice, but at least i tried goddamit.

and then you hunt them down, prosecute them, and never let them or their neighbours, friends, anyone they have ever been in contact with enter the united states of america again.

if done repeatedly, end them.

Immigration reform isn't only about building the wall you stupid mongoloid.

Liberal logic:
>Infrastructure spending is a good way to help create jobs.
>The wall would be an expensive infrastructure cost and require all kinds of staff to maintain

Pick one you faggots.

>Born in Southern Mexico
>Shit.
>Cross the border and head up into Northern Mexico
>Overstay your visa
>One day, American authorities find you buying a burrito next to a police officer that has the new chest-mounted camera that BLM-activists required
>Which now automatically identifies the face of everyone the officer sees and runs them for warrants (ironically making arrests of niggers even easier)
>Deports you to Southern Mexico
>You try to get back somehow
>Denied at the airport, no valid visa
>Denied at the port, they know you'll be checked for ID once they arrive in Northern Mexico anyway
>You try to hire a coyote, but the Trump wall of economic prosperity and freedom has made that option impossible
>Having broken the law once, you're now unable to return
How does this not solve things?

AAs are shit I hate it when some faggot sits in spawn all game in one and has a K/D of 70 to 1

niggers can fly over walls too
niggers are planes

>His point is 100% valid and nobody here is even trying to address it.
>Most illegals are simply people overstaying their visas. How will a wall help that situation?
His points largely being difficulty in construction, cost, and inefficiency?

>Difficulty in construction
That isn't really an argument. It would be difficult, no one is denting that. So was building the fucking Panama canal. But look! We built it.

>Cost
The Faggot in that video quoted the wall as costing around $25 billion, yes? If his number was correct, and we taxed remittances to Mexico at around 35% we'd get around 11 billion annually from that alone. That would eventually cover the costs and then some and likely pay for staffing and maintenance as well.

>Inefficiency
Again, from that Faggot''s own statements, it would stop roughly 73-60% of illegal immigration. How is that not good?

I guess he doesn't like doing research.

They won't build over rough terrain that acts as a natural barrier. They will green light ICE and other security agencies to enforce immigration law again. Such as cracking down on people who overstay their visa.

It depends how high your wall is

>It doesn't work
>It is racist to keep illegals Aliens out

pick one

>PLANES CAN FLY OVER WALLS!!!
and into buildings.

So these days burgers shoot down planes not following a registered flight path with out much warning.

Your point?

How to pay for wall

1. Cut all free money for Israel
2. Cut all economic ties with Israel preventing billions of economic damages trough espionage and technology theft from U.S.A.
3. Dont be a liberal arts faggot and do the math right
4. Make Mexicans pay for it and keep all the money you saved in Step 1-2.
3. Wall paid off on first day of Trumps presidency.

The fence was more than enough for us and it didn't crush our shitty economy, so... what's his point?

These people are simpletons.

that's some full retard shit right there
the wall is to keep the filthy drug smuggling, rapist, criminal, illegal Mexicans out.
its not for keep put people who come here legally and over stay

>How to pay for wall
Mexico

A plane ticket is a month's salary Han, Crossin illegally is up to a 7 month salary cost. Mexicans don't enslave for ten years to pay their crossing like chinks, trust me i know chinks that were basically slaves to pay for their trip from the mainland to N.Y.

and we can shoot down planes?

Actually getting a visa and overstaying it results in fewer criminals. The wall will keep out a large % of criminal immigrants.

>America builds wall
>Mexico wins the pole vault and high jump in the Olympics for the next 100 years

I was operating it for 2 years and can guarantee the M163 will not hit a plane if it had to unload all 721 rounds.

You can't get on a plane bound for the USA without an entry visa or passport from a country whose documents we recognize.

We can under the Trump regime restrict those documents from people and places we wish to limit entry here.

So while planes may fly over walls they won't be carrying any filthy criminal aliens or their drugs and rapey impulses.

Cred Forums unbtfo again

>Oh no it will drive down only up to 100% of the land based drug trafficing.. dont do it goy.

you guys are fucking stupid. If a Mexican owns a fucking bush-plane that dosn't mean he has to land it at an airport. he can land in the middle of nowhere. But the way to prevent that would be air security. and that aint to hard. considering how much we already patrol the sky anyway.

There are other ways to become illegal. Overstayed visas is a plurality of them.

The issue is Mexicans coming legally and not going back. No one is talking about bush planes.

>27-40% come with plane

So what's with the other 60% aka the majority?

You mean America wins the pole vault and high jump Olympics. It's literally a win-win.

Shit, planes can fly over walls? Better notify Israel then because clearly their wall won't work!

If planes can fly over walls mexico will have to pay for a wall that reaches the atmosphere

How is this real?

And that 27, 40% have to show their papers to an officer or they are sent back.

>libshits don't know what a BARCAP is

lel

What the fuck are you doing outside the cuckshed Sven.

We need to bring back the word Twerp because when taking a bath this guy bites the bubbles from his farts.

Wow goy, walls don't work, don't look at Chyna. Don't you know that it'll cost 15,000,000 Gorrillian dollaridoos.

businessinsider.com/us-israel-38-billion-dollar-military-aid-deal-2016-9

oOoh don't worry about that, you can afford to give the Jews 38 Billion dollars

fucking your mom you cockroach

god i hate this faggot and his stupid hair and his shit show

Sure thing somalian dick connoisseur.

I fucking hate this cunt.

the wall meme is stupid anyway. how do all those drugs get into the us? thru tunnels.........

POL BTFO.

I'VE EVEN SEEN A COMMERCIAL JET OUT MANEUVER ONE OF THESE

The visas are already cancelled retard. There's jsut 5 million of them running around the nation. America isn't Britain where you can just walk to the local pub and round up all the visa hoppers, America is even bigger than Australia with like deserts and mountains and thousands of meaningless towns and shit. America has so many roads they don't even give them names, they jsut name them 1, 2 ,3 or A, b ,c like lazy IDIOTS

>astronomical cost of staffing and maintaining the wall which taxpayers like you and your children...

Stopped watching there.

Is this guy saying that illegal immigrants have passports and travel documents?

He also looks like a giant pussy.

They can still legally cross by car and have their passport stamped at the border. What are you stupid?

Then you stop giving Visas to stupid niggers and spics. Problem solved.

By enforcing our laws and not giving amnesty. The wall was never about stopping illegally immigration 100% it was only one tool to be used. Plus drug traffickers come over the borders and they are a huge problem to border towns.

So what.

The most undesirable types of central americans trying to sneak into the US... those who have 3rd grade educations, no skills, and are coming her for the gibs and commit the most crimes, are too fucking poor to pay for a plane ticket.

They must walk or pay a trafficker for a ride in the back of a semi-truck.

whay are natural barriers? durh

AIM-9 missiles can shoot down planes illegally entering US air space.

I've included a picture of the real life Mexico/US border to show you them doing jsut that. it was remiss of me to forget it.

Mexico is America's third largest trading partner with over HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS in trade. You're going to say no to $500,000,000,000 by cancelling visas? You're an idiot.

>Leftists bring up cost of wall draining future generations tax money as a point against the wall
>Turn around and advocate for ludicrous social spending that would bankrupt a country in a year
>This argument wouldn't work against me because I am selectively economically illiterate but it might work against you so we can do my thing and reach the exact same negative consequence that I am currently warning about but at least I'll win haha

MORON! THEY DON'T ENTER ILLEGALLY! THEY'RE LIKE US AIRLINES FLIGHTS FROM MEXICO CITY TO LOS ANGELES! THEY COST $500 A TICKET! THEY ARE COMMERCIAL FLGIHTS! YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

>what is radar

Christ you people are dumb

What is a commercial flight? You people are so dumb. Yeah no shit they're picked up on radar. Air traffic controll helps them land.

Because "illegal immigrants who are running away from poverty and misery" are well known for their vast technical knowledge in aerodynamics. That's also the reason why the syrian refugees are crossing the seas with their self built planes.

So a lot overstay visas, so we shouldn't do anything about the ones that flood over the border?

>If we cancel their visas, they win

Lel, I'll have fun seeing what those mexican fucks do without our trade. Its a two way street, and we are top dog. You really think some fucking "2nd world 'developing' country" has what it takes to negotiate with the Dealmaker Himself.

The Wall isn't supposed to stop 100% of illegals from coming over the border. Why is this difficult for people to comprehend. Yes, we know that it will stop a lot of the immigrants who can freely just walk over right now, and some of them will find other ways of getting here. But the numbers won't be as high, and making it easy for them to come is pretty much an invitation

Those mexicans have money. And can get through TSA. not nearly as bad as border hopping. Its a start. Ill take it

>America has so many roads they don't even give them names, they jsut name them 1, 2 ,3 or A, b ,c like lazy IDIOTS

you are the idiot

some of these one lane roads that are continuous for hundreds of miles and predate the highway system, need to called by simple number systems.

in one town the road could be named State St., 10 miles west the next town calls it Cherry Road, the town 20 miles away names it Elm Street. You don't see how that could be confusing to non-locals using the road?

>The wall will have a 100% success rate
Can't wait to watch the spics climb over it on liveleak with my tax bill for that hunk of shit

Is he a Jew?
He freaked out about money the whole video.

Fucking this, they will probably be whiter than the fucking Aztecs that are taking over Texas.

Love how this nigger conveniently left out Drug Trafficking and Cartels in his video which is the main reason for the Wall.

>Only using a SLAMRAAM
>Not using a glorious MIM-104F Patriot PAC-3

>Showing the wall go through a mountain and homes
Are these guys idiots or are they mocking us? Also maybe they should fact check what they are talking about, there is already a wall, the only parts where there is none is New Mexico and parts of Arizona

I see you prefer your tax dollars being used to collect those poor lost souls and then release them into your city to await an immigration hearing

Boats and tunnels. They were fucking trebucheting drugs over the wall in some places. Wall ain't gonna stop that.

wtf I hate planes now

Oh my god. I don't know how you people can breathe with such a low IQ.

What? The half trillion dollars of trade isn't co-ordinated by the government. it's small and medium businesses selling each other goods and services. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU DURING SCHOOL?! THIS IS STUFF YOU LEARN IN SCHOOL! What you think Trumps going to go in there and negotiate a higher price for corn and shit? What is this a communist shithole?
Fucken.. half a trillion dollars. Mate, the US' entire trade balance is only 3.3 trillion. That's alomst a 6th of your economy entirely based around trading with Mexico. You can extend that to say that there's 50 million americans whose livelihoods DEPEND on you have trade with mexico.

justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs38/38661/movement.htm

This is the main reason for the Wall you limey cunt.

And how do we force them to pay for it? How do we enforce it? That is actually something Mexico would go to war with us over wouldn't it? I don't think we can afford another war

They can also fly into buildings! The wall must now be 1 million ft high!

BUILD IT!

Can't wait to see CROWS cut them down with glorious .50 BMG

Another 20% come by boat, and 50% come by car through the crossings on a legal visa, and just don't leave.

>Implying no one is going to guard the wall
>Implying there will be no security cameras
>Implying we don't have the tech to detect tunnels
>Implying we are not going to patrol our waters better

You act as if all Trump is going to do is build the wall and thats it. He wants to re-enforce our borders everywhere and enforce the laws on the books.

>muh straw man
No I'd rather invest in ICE and law enforcement and fix that laws. The wall is and has been a dumb idea since the bush years.

What is private pilot? Happens all the time. Shady businesses have been smuggling illegals onto small airfields where they get on buses all the time. They don't land at major airports. All they have to do is announce there flightplan and fake manifest. How do we stop that? You can't enforce every farm field. But you can find out who is doing it if you look for patterns.

>if we don't let in illegals business will stop happening

Not sure if you are retarded or not.

>DON'T EVEN TRY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM GOYIM
>DON'T YOU KNOW ITS FRUITLESS TO TRY GOIYM

because it's ridiculously expensive ya mong

what would stop them from tunneling under the wall?

Well fuck you got us there guess with literally have nothing for illegals already here it is not like we have laws or nothing which gives us the permission to deport these people.

It is not like we can't you know make visas harder to get for Mexicans.

Adam is liberal propaganda.

So the other 75% walked over the border, and so would have been stopped by a wall?

Cred Forums
BTFO
T
F
O

The Boarder Patrol already does that not to mention there is already a wall there built by Obongo

I'm talking about shit like this. Utterly pathetic. Roads that barely stretch a zipcode have alphabet names.

He could do that and not build the giant tax burden and it would be the same fucking thing m8. The wall itself isn't gonna do much.

No his entire point is deflecting and based on fucking nothing

>Muh rough terrain
Yes because last time I checked building a fucking wall is somehow difficult. Man it's as if we never built anything difficult such as skyscrapers, dams, and etc. Not to mention Chinks from thousand years couldn't have possibly done the same thing....
>They come over by plane by this %
So we establish visa control and strike over stayed visas in the fucking ass. Like it doesn't matter because you know where most come from.....the border. You know where the majority of drug, human, weapon, and money trafficking crosses? The border
>Muh price tag
Billion is alot to us but it's a spit fucking nothing to the feds. Not to mention states such as Arizona are spending 2 billion a year because of illegal immigration.

This guy is retarded and shows extreme bias in every episode of his show. He also outright ignores facts and historical events that get in the way of his "truth". There is a reason he was an internet blogger before the cesspool that is TruTV took him in.

>strawman strawman strawman

We would be able to build it and have a lot left over from the money we saved by not electing Hilary who would in turn start another cold war with Russia and create more wars in the middle east which would cost a whole lot more than building a fucking wall.

Are you retarded? This isn't 2001 gramps. 9/11 changed airport security drastically.

Kill yourself

Visas are required for trade. You said
>stop giving Visas to stupid niggers and spics
So yes. No visas = no trade.

Tell that to every country that built a border wall and watched illegal crossings drop to almost nothing.

So what's the plan then? Do they want to put all the illegals on planes and fly them in?

Nice argument against my point. Face it. You can't force another country to do what you want if they double down and just say "fuck you USA."

Less than half of illegals overstay their visas. Try again.

ah, I see. I thought you were denigrating Route 66 or HWY 40 type names

>The wall would only stop 60 to 75% of illegals
HAHA TOLD YOU GUY THE WALL WAS STUPID
POL BTFO YET AGAIN HAHAHAHASHAHAHAHASHAHAHASHAHAHAGHAHAHAHA

I love this 'kill your enemies and they will win' mentality from liberals.

So why don't we do that, instead of wasting billions of dollars?

Why should I listen to someone that looks like this?

Except yes, you can. Retard

>ugly nu-male cuck with faggy infographics

closed, unsubscribed, uncommented

because he has the right opinions

well you listen to trump aka drumpf :D who looks like an autist

9/11 changed the perception of airport security. It didn't make anyone safer.

>Obambawe from Somali needs his visa to trade AIDS in Michigan

OH NO, what would I do without his valuable contribution to American society?

i'm not here to argue over the merits of that cause i honestly don't care. just explaining to the bong why ordinary non-fucked up in the head sjw kind of people might have a problem with it

Visa overstayers is precisely the point though. The wall wont stop them. You said "what is radar " with a shit eating grin. The wall will not stop visa overstayers.
And you're incorrect too. Visa overstayers are the majority of illegal immigrants. It's only truie that less than half arrive by plane. Most arrive by car see Than Sandiego. That's fuck I can't even count... 40 lanes of traffic bumper to bumper?

The wall keeps out more people than you think, just because they can fly over, tunnel under, or go by sea doesn't mean it shouldn't be there. The wall keeps out the majority from swarming over

There is different visas for different things moron. Trade is just one type. A lot of the spics who come here come on work visas not trade visas.

>wall would cost a lot
>supports Obama care

I didn't mention him. I'm only talking about Mexico. Look just admit you were wrong and that you will have to give mexicans visas. It's ok, I'm used to being correct so I wont gloat.

it's a one way plane ticket pal. gotta say, i don't know much about flights to america, but you can fly around europe for 50 bucks or less.

Thank you for protecting this thread from Iraqi Scuds.

This is not true
Their is no evidance that planes can fly over walls
No one has ever confirmed that a plane has flown over a wall
Liberals btfo lol

Still not explaining the how. Namecalling is a nice way of proving who the bigger moron is

>wahhh the wall would cost $15b to $20b
We lose way more than that EACH YEAR to remittances sent to Mexico alone. That's not counting all of the other money we spend on these yahoos.
>duh well they could just fly over the wall, guys
So now we're saying that if we enforce our border security, Mexico is going to fly planes loaded with illegal immigrants into our airspace? If that's not an act of war I don't know what is.

You're going to shoot down American Airlines flights? ok. Jsut watch the video. It's only 2 minutes long. Adam isn't talking about drug cartels cahrting a flight. They're tlaking about visa overstayers.

The shithead I'm arguing with said all visas. Mexicans who arrive on work visas contribute to the 500,000,000,000 trade figure.
census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/highlights/top/top1112yr.html

bye bye!

How can illegal immigrants be real if our border isn't real

Dont forget, for teh jobless neet white supremecists of Cred Forums $50 is a lot of money.

That doesn't solve the problem of sanctuary cities incentivizing the illegals, and since last time I checked, ICE doesn't have the jurisdiction to march into jails and haul away illegals

At the cost involved? Yeah it better do better than 60%.

For those who overstay their welcome there are guns.

True, I think we need to see some peer reviewed studies on this. There has been no credible science on the fact that planes can fly over walls.

>most
>in the video he says 40%
>40% is most illegals these days

Man, anyone else remember when the majority of a group was >50%?

Flying is inefficient way to get people over. Planes use a lot of fuel, have small capacity, and are expensive for the average Jose coming over.

If they really want to come over in mass like they want they need trains, boats, or cheap cars

NEVER

drop the gun now

millennials are the worst

Buy the game, now.

Why do liberals always look like such insufferable faggots?

No seriously, this is going beyond simple insult. Is there some biological imperative for them to make themselves look as faggy as humanly possible?

>since it doesn't stop a problem 100% like other leftist policies, it shouldn't be enacted

>leftist policies
>stopping any problems whatsoever

shitty shop, all glocks eject to the right

>put $10k fine per-head for hiring illegal immigrants along with mandatory 1-month jail time for the CEO of the business
>offer $500 to people that report companies that hire illegals
>illegals won't be able to get work in the USA because no one will risk that much to hire some wetback
>they will voluntarily Go Back™

And they will never come back, because the Wall will be in their way.

>illegal immigrant
>plane ticket

Yea right, Mexico giving free plane rides to the US? They could never afford it

You call that a shitty shop?

It's their style or "way they express themselves" as they say. They think they are being unique and clever but the problem is that their friends are doing the same thing. Just look at how feminists think they are unique with their dyed hair, thing is all feminists have dyed hair

Front sights to big, grips too small. But they do both have the slides on properly. 6.5/10.

t. Glock owner/fanboy

r-raycis

>what is the US Air Force
I'd love to see a bunch of drones with AIM-9s patrolling the border to shoot down any plane that crosses illegally.

>that's the joke
come on man, I even put a smiley after it

You know what happens to countries who say

>"fuck you USA."

Too much? North Korea and Iran.

Well I can't argue with that

Pretty much this. The physical barrier is just one side of the coin. To really reduce immigration all you have to do is get rid of their incentives for coming here in the first place.

Then libcucks like OP's video haven't got an argument left.

>20 to 40% come on planes
>build wall
>cut illegal immigration by 80 to 60%
i dont see an issue.

27% - 40% of illegal immigrants

How about the fucking rest ADAM?

Air Force can't do it, or should I say, is not allowed to do it. However the individual state's Air National Guard can

Does this guy not know what natural barriers are? Jesus Christ this video is borderline retarded.

If only people would actually read a bit more.

donaldjtrump
.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

This gun is the best gun ever.

this

fucking cringe

there's a massive sea between europe and africa but that doesn't stop migrants. why wont the mexicans just start using boats to arrive on the US coastline?

Obviously we need to dig a tunnel through the mountains in order to build a wall in the tunnel.

When I see people that dye their hair some bright unnatural color, or faggots like OP's vid, I don't see it as a form of uniqueness at all. In fact, just the opposite. Because if a girl needs to dye her hair neon fucking green in order to set herself apart from others, then obviously inside she is so bland and indistinguishable that there is literally no other way for her to get noticed.

I didn't think people were so stupid that they would honestly suggest there would be a wall built upon or through a fucking MOUNTAIN

Why are you assuming the coastline can't be walled? Just razor sharp metal fences will do.

learn from Singapore. :)

i wonder why the east germans didn't use planes to transport millions across the berlin wall, it's such a fool proof plan that could never go wrong and never get caught.

> coast guard
it can be possible, but its too dangerous.

It's kind of weird how this video of his is so fucking awful when he has other videos that make much better arguments.
He has one on how circumcision is retarded.
He has another on how the government lies to you about fruit juice and health foods.
He has a video on the glasses industry being controlled by kikes.
But this one falls flat.
Is it because he recently got hired on to a network? Is he literally being controlled by the kikes now?

Planes can be shot down

He's right, even IF, and that's a big IF, we pay for the wall and it's built, you fuckers will forever pay the upkeep.

I GOT PRUNED

I was just about to reply to this guy asking for a sauce on 1/3 of us fed prisons being illegals

"While illegal immigrants account for about 3.5 percent of the U.S population, they represented 36.7 percent of federal sentences in FY 2014 following criminal convictions, according to U.S. Sentencing Commission data"

considering how rapidly mexico is becoming even more of a shit hole failed state i wouldn't be surprised if people become desperate enough to try

good times

murica's annual military budget is 597.0 billion

just 4.1 percent of that is enough to build that wall

easy

Because the Boarder Patrol guards that too and the Coast Guard is watching as well

The problem is liberals think this is our first rodeo or something. People have already come up with these ideas long before you and I were ever born

Not to mention, THIS WALL IS GONNA BE BUILD DIRECTLY THROUGH POOR PEOPLE'S HOUSES, CUTTING THEM IN HALF

>muh tunnels
There is technology to identify where tunnels are. And before you say "but that is expensive", once we cut the billions of dollars we send to Mexico every year in aid maybe we can afford it.
>Muh planes
Most illegals come to America poor as fuck, how exactly do you purpose they gain access to a plane?
>Muh boats
They'd have to sail around to either the west or east coast, which is a long and treacherous journey seeing as how most of them couldn't afford a boat. They can't even raft up rivers because most rivers on the border are flowing down to Mexico, meaning those rafts are going to defy the laws of physics and literally sail up against the force of a river. Even if they somehow managed to do it, it wouldn't be hard to just put a tower or something at the mouth of every river since rivers only have one way through them.

How is mexico right now? Is it getting worse over there right now?

Because we actually try to stop illegal immigration.

Europe doesn't seem to. You guys catch boats and help them ashore.

We've been turning back boatloads of Cubans for decades.

>Cred Forums BTFO,
>
>PLANES CAN FLY OVER WALLS!!!
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw
I am an illegal immigrant and know allot of more illegal immigrants. Maybe only 1 out of 30 people is still coming trough the border.

Yeah, but what if they buy a ladder? HAHA BTFO DRUMPF!

>Most illegals are simply people overstaying their visas.

Wow, he's right! Then why are those people still here?!

Oh right, because nobody bothers to send them home. Trump will. He's stated as much on his website. His wall is just a response to the immigrants who do bother to come in by border hopping. Why do people think this BTFO's the wall idea? It doesn't prevent all forms of illegal immigration, therefore it's stupid? What a garbage argument. We don't even need a wall to stop people who overstay their visas. We just need to deport them.

Not even that, where are they going to land?

They can't just go to any airport and drop off their cargo because Homeland security will be there waiting for them and airports are sealed not to mention a few have Air National Guard units with F-16s

They can't stop in the hills or unless they have a good spot (look up Alaskan airplanes). They can't stop in the desert because the people have to survive.

>building a wall would be IMPOSSIBLE

liberals are so small minded, they really have no technical skills.

obama just sent 150 billion dollars to Iran for no reason so they could build nuclear and kill us

we could have just not done that and we would have had 10 walls

I'LL VOLUNTEER FOR WALL DUTY
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK PACO

stop issuing visas to countries that overstay until they stop doing it

it is indfact already the law in the US that they MUST do this, yet they ignore it

>>muh tunnels
>what is mine warfare
>>Muh planes
>what is 3km buffer line filled to brim with hohols and kacaps
>>Muh boats
>what is USS Zumwalt
ftfy :^)

>it would cost nasa's budget
isn't one of the major complaints in our country that NASA is underfunded?

Most of the industry located in Mexico is there because of the US, a prime example being "their" automotive industries, which exploits the cheap labor of Mexicans solely to sell cars in the US and Canada.
Now, taking this into account there's this thing called a tariff, I suggest you look it up and your question will be answered.
>You can't force another country to do what you want if they double down and just say "fuck you USA."
Actually, you can. It's very easy for a country such as the US, you do it all the time after all.

A FUCKING ORCHID!

illegals "overstaying their visas" are not the members of the cartel shuttling drugs into the country, unless they're smuggling it up their ass- which really isn't a sustainable living.

That's when they usually get hunted down. And since they're in the system, it shouldn't take long. Unlike the ones that cross w/o any sort of identity.

>Shilling for NAFTA this hard

Not mention IT IS ALREADY THERE!

If wall are dumb, then why don't palestinians just fly over the Israeli walls?

>Barbary states
>Mexico, twice
>Germany, twice
>Japan
>USSR
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Syria
>Libya
>'Nam
>Best Korea
>dozens of other Bumfuckistans

American Education, ladies and gents.

In fact Iran owes us 150 billion

So all trump has to do is say hey Iran give us that money back that you received illegitimately ....

there you go , you have enough money to build a wall across canana/mexico/the ocean/ underground and more left over to build up america again

this is key. People hire illegals not because they want them, but because its cheaper. Make a million dollar fine for every illegal in the business, with a 2 strike system. Anymore then 2 and your shut down

wtf i hate the wall now

Drumpf BTFO XD!!

At least those people who came in on planes were documented, looked through and approved. We can't really say anything about other half of them going through the border on land. This is a bad argument.

Yes, dumbass. 2/3s of illegals fly in on tourist visas then overstay. How do trumpfags still not know this fact?

no chaim, removing all the bullets does make it slightly tricky to hit things

I thought he was a jew.

>What is private pilot?
one who keeps to himself?

>Mexicans are just hard working peaceful poor people that cross into the united states on foot across dangerous deserts to find jobs.

Or

>Them shits have airplanes and will just fly over your stupid wall, moron!

You literally can't have both. Even if the wall was purely symbolic, it still deserves to get built. "Borderless" nations are #1 on the globalists' agenda and have to be fought tooth and nail.

get out, liberal cunt

If they have the money for planes then why the hell don't they come in legally or better yet help their own country?

It's a shield and dagger system.

The wall is a shield. Tougher and proactive laws are the dagger.

Why are they all folded?

That's easily managed if we wanted to.

Crack down on issuing visas to countries that are prone to abuse them. Done.

Obama won't do this but Trump will.

they need to rename this series to "Adam Strawmans Everything"

Bad day for a helicopter though.

Exactly. It's also why "they'll fly" is a stupid argument.

They paid a smuggler to take them into the US. The smuggler got scared and ran off without unlocking the trailer. Everyone inside died of suffocation. They probably just crumpled at the door as they ran out of oxygen.

Smugglers played too many videogames.

WOW PLANES FLY

RLY MADE ME THINK THIS TIME BETTER QUIT MY CONSERVATIVE IMMIGRATION VIEWS AND EMBRACE THE BROWN EVERYTHING

But he wasn't an intruder when he first came, you invited him, he just didn't leave when he was meant to and locking the door doesn't help when he came in through the window

That video was aggressively retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw&google_comment_id=z13myvmjiwnfi5ytc23uzftopxylxlfjb04

goys get in here we are like 30-0 argument level rn

>tfw sjws complained that this game was offensive and had slave tetris removed

Propaganda for really dumb regresve left idiots. People traveling from hotspots need to go trough border control in the airports, where they can be easily deteined.

so is giving away gubmint moneys to illegals via various services. they just appeared out of nowwhere and start sucking off the system

abso

lutely

disgus

ting

>What is a radar

brutal. expansion ought to be great.

n/s e/w grid sytem with streets and avenues increasing from the origin is better

Name them

Lemme buy you your first pack of cigs kid get comfy

Did he miss the part about deporting people, such as those who overstay the visas?

I watch shit like this and it reminds me of the liberals who go "WHAT? Blacks in inner cities are doing fine you stupid racist!" There is a certain compassionate side to law and order, for the citizen and the illegal immigrant. Discourage the immigrant from even taking the action that will put their life and their family's life in danger, protect the citizen and his/her children from gangs and lowered wages and job stealing.

I don't think they even factored in how dangerous it is to illegally immigrate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2666724/Outrage-grows-Texas-officials-begin-investigating-mass-grave-160-illegal-immigrants-discovered-month.html

cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/11-year-old-illegal-guatemala-found-dead-texas

There are probably hundreds of people that die trying to illegally immigrate from trying to cross the border from the ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_deaths_along_the_Mexico–United_States_border

>In 2005, more than 500 died across the entire U.S.–Mexico border. The number of yearly border crossing deaths has doubled since 1995.

But no, please harp on about how pointless a wall is when it potentially cuts the amount of illegal immigrants in half.

are israeli walls protected by jew magic? Is that why their wall is so effective?

> Because mexigoogles who hop boarders typically fly planes.

Are they stupid?

>Man, anyone else remember when the majority of a group was >50%?
Except when Muslims or Breixt or anything that I don't agree with is involved. Then it has to be 99.99999999999%

PLS GUYS THIS IS DANGEROUS

These days CollegeHumor has nothing to do with college or humor.

Git Gud M8

t. Balans)))) AA

>planes can fly over walls
>boats can go around walls
>people can build tunnels
>people can hop the wall
>most people overstay visa

Wtf, I'm pro-open borders now. We shouldn't do anything to fix this problem.

>take them into the US.
I thought that pic was from Austria.

Then you add window bars, and shoot on site.

Honestly I don't think a LITERAL wall is necessary or economically smart, I think we need to invest in an advanced security system. Tracks movement, identifies moving objects, alerts Border Patrol officers to the movement in the sector they are closest to or whatever, and they deploy via helicopter with handcuffs and space for however many prisoners (Helicopter should probably be armed too), and drop them in a kind of border-jail until they are properly deported.

If the border-jail gets overcrowded because of too many, well, I guess they'll just have to suffer.

Optimally, I'd really rather it be a network of artillery emplacements or we just sent out helicopters to shoot them, but the American public would never allow that.

So is welfare and jail for all the illegal immigrants.

We should be installing SAM sites and PIVADS and the like all along the border really. No inch of space uncovered. If they somehow develop a stealth bean-can to hide themselves, we probably have bigger problems.

I have a really simple solution for the border jumper problem. Teleoperated/automated gun towers every mile down the border. Shoot on sight should be the policy

Liberals are always like "it isn't 100 percent so we shouldn't do it"

Then they smugly think I win

Why do wall work for Israel though?

>college Humor
Shit is so forced. High schoolers can make me laugh harder than these guys

This show is a good example.
>looks like a fag
>talks like a smug cunt looking down on the poor uninformed plebs
>sometimes mention things tha bare good to let plebs know like how shit the diamond industry is
>but instead spend most of ther time on shitty "hurr ur traditionalism is old"

How many of them can afford the ticket though?

KEK

thats actually not true

Between 2006 and 2015, Mexican authorities seized 599 aircraft — 586 planes and 13 helicopters — that the cartel used to ship drugs throughout Mexico and Latin America

The largest legitimate airline in the country, Aeroméxico, has 127 planes.

businessinsider.com/el-chapo-guzman-mexico-drug-trafficking-airplanes-2016-5

ive always been anti wall

they will go around under and over it just like this one

we need to shoot them where we find them and leave their corpses to rot

Underrated

>27%-40% = 27%

Are not going to mention the fact that it would cost $25 billion dollars to only keep out two thirds of spics?