Gay marriage

Gay marriage.

Why shouldn't it be legal everywhere AND called marriage given that no one religion has claim to 'marriage' ???

>GAS THE FAGS
it's socially and biologically retarded, religion has nothing to do with it

It is not unatual.
It also shows you are perverted, and you don't wish to make children, which is a terrible, degenerate belief.

Praise God.

So sex within marriage should also be 100% for procreation only?

Fags can marry their cat for all I care, keep government away everything.

even if you remove every pragmatic reason aside -- faggpts are ANNOYING.. god-awful obnoxious, and that is enough of a reason to want to make their lives hell

Please don't use the word fags

Just made a new religion. All powerful gay created everything. likes gay marriage. the end.

FAGS.
FAGGOTS.
FUCKING DEGENERATE FAGGOTS.
FAGGGGOOOOOOTTT.

>fags faggots fairies fruitcakes degenerates shitstains sodomites FAG-GOTS

The state should not force the church to do things it does not want to do. They can't penalize churches for not wanting to break their code. People don't have to like churches that refuse to do it, but they should understand the freedom of religion

>This is now a rekt faggot thread

Marriage is an institution primarily to protect children.
Gays can't have children.

Why do faggots continue to make these threads?

>it's another faggot bait thread

2 shekels have been deposited to your bank account.

Because 90% of gays are annoying as fuck

Why not? the state forces many people and orgs to do things they don't want to do for very good reasons and this is one.

Ok this is just like the left stealing the word liberal. People don't like it when you redefine words just because you're a faggot.

If you think the male anus has nothing sexual about it at all, show me yours with a timestamp. It's just a hole at the end of your digestive tract for excreting waste, isn'ti t?

Because the west is white, and the only white religions, being pagan, did not have gay marriage.

The adopted white religion of Christianity also does not allow gay marriage, however that religion belongs to arabs, not white people, despite the memes.

Why does you're opinion matter?

why does *yours matter?
(there is no apostrophe, degenerate)

Do you find the idea of a man sucking on the end of your circumcised cock upsetting?

How about outlawing legal marriage altogether instead?

That way everyone can be equal and happy.

what does that even mean..?
how fucked up are your sodomite brains, user..? this is why I favor the death penalty above treatment, many of you are just too far gone.. the muslims get that part right, to their credit

It means you're circumcised, your parents intended you to be a perfect top.

Kill yourself mentally sodomite abomination

if I wanted to peg another man, it wouldn't be a New Zealander, no offense

I have the cleanest, tightest little anus you could ever want to fuck

Pegging is with a strap-on, btw, you are not a woman.

:^)

>Greek insulting someone for possessing a trait which his countrymen possess in great amounts during the only relevant time in his nation's history

hmm, think, it makes me.

dude, it's the place you shit out of.. does this not occur to you..? how does this not disgust you

test desu

I love being a white gay boy. :3

If that is all it is for you, show me your anus. No different to posting a photo of your arm or foot, right?

I love nothing more than rimming out a guy's asshole, burying my tongue in it.

I don't know what the church can decide about marriage in Canada, but in Germany they have no legal authority whatsoever.
You can "marry" in a church, but that's just optional after you married legally and has no actual meaning towards the state.

The church has to stay out of people private lifes and with whom they want to be together. I agree that a church can deny a ceremony to people they're not comfortable with for whatever made-up reasons.

burn, sodomite scum..

enjoy it now because in a few years you'll be an old, hairy gay man with STD's contemplating suicide

So you admit you feel something more about your anus than just a place to shit out of?

honestly, i don't care about that all that much.
the problem i have with that are the tax benefits which were supposed to support families, not couples, so i'd also prefer it if they were only given to married couples with children, but at least straight people have a chance on having children one day
oh, and when they try to force a church to acknowledge them

let them do their thing, but leave the rest alone as well

You'll still be circumcised.

I wish I was a teenager again so I would have my thin and hairless body and could enjoy homosex

Nice, they deleted the image. Fucking faggots

mmmm now you're hairy and no longer twinkish?

yes and I've found that strong masculine men have become less attractive the more masculine I become

it feels strange

Would you consider yourself a top or a bottom? big old circumcised hog?

bottom in past but now it seems out of place so now top but [spoiler]women are starting to seem than ever before[/spoiler]

Ever bareback as a bottom?

no, I don't want aids

What age did your lose your anal virginity?

17, but I lied and said I was 18