Translation: Really makes you think

Kek, wtf that's good.

mfw it's Saturday morning in Trudeauistan

Long but worth it

Not even the right tea

youtube.com/watch?v=vk5VKqou7Ko

It really ravaged his brainpussy.

>clip

Give me a answer Cred Forums, if scientists did new studies on the brain to show kids minds are actually more developed on the level of adults as we thought, would you change your mind on, you know, THAT?

REALLY MAKES ME HARD

Be honest.

On murdering degenerates? Not really, same procedure as before.

>Occupy democrats

Goddamn it

youtu.be/e0hMXduFi64?t=1m9s

Is this real? It can't be, right?

What is this parodying?

Yes, I can understand it, but I don't understand it at the same time.

lost to this shit, what the fuck

Makes it better desu

>implying the earth isn't flat

Cred Forums is a spherecuck free board.

Finally finds father only to kill him over chicken wings

Anybody have the one like this with the kid with 1 leg in a rusty wheelchair? I can't find it for the life of me.

Made me think of drilling a hole in a woman's skull and fucking the hole

Kek

>implying I wasn't autistic Chad

Luckily the autism genes were overridden by good looks and being one of the only whites so I got dat Asian poon constantly.

>Shoot us into space, not chests!

That guy could have been Chad as fuck instead he chose to reach for the Cheetos bag

Those typical "thread derailed" compilaton with horrified guy at the end of each one.

Unarmed black man at last.

The britbong who tried to have too much freedom all at once. RIP in peace

>bizarre incident involving assault style weapons
you mean an incident involving niggers.

>KEK'D

this has to stop

Pretty accurate, except I went to private schools

youtu.be/2MFmC6BD1B4

thats approximately the size of Mars if you'd slap America on it

reported to Homeland Security.. enjoy getting V&

Your flag looks like a graham cracker being pulled out of a blue wrapper.

>Dindu
Kekkles

If by "that" you mean engaging in sexual intercourse with a child, then absolutely not.

A pedophile is a pedophile, no matter how mature a child presents itself.

It is a commentary on this board previous existance as /new/ in which people would honestly post news items on the boars without knowing the board culture. There is a series of early parodies and critique of /new/ that stuck and became ours like niggerwalk. If you are wondering what the image is bayuex tapestry version of the comic I was referring to; which was also a meme, getting on the bayuex generator and making archaic comics out of it.
I miss those days sometimes.

Never heard of it but i bet it's a tasty cracker nevertheless.
I guess we couldn't afford a bacon flag

Not taking your shit-tier bait you conservafuckassbitchniggeringbiblecuck.

There's literally private companies that will take regular ol citizens like you to the stratosphere if you have the money for it. You can see the shape of the Earth from there, and I'll give you a hint, it's not flat.

i'd still fuck her (from behind)

>dude I'm sorry you caught me robbing you just let me go so I can rob somebody else don't call the cops

>cnn
>okay

And, mentally developed doesn't mean they're physically developed enough for a child not to be harmed greviously by even an everage sized penis.

stop it
pls

this is just sad as fuck

Ignore him please, the flat earthers are the dredges of society.

Normal conservatives don't even believe that shit

Good idea, we need to start launching monkeys into space again

would still bang

paper bag job, no kissing

>death by misadventure

lmao

That image is over 3 years old.

whole heartedly lost.
>occupy democrats

Kek

Holy shit what an idiot

Some OC

Then give her the ol' lickeroo

Accurate, except I have a large family, divorced parents, lower middle class/upper lower class, was well liked by most in school, but not popular and got shit grades because I was either playing games or fucking my girlfriend (same one throughout all of high school, so at least there's that)

This is good oc m8

absolutely retarded, kys

not even political

True except my "father" is transgender, both parents are super liberal. my "brother" is transgender too. They told me I was a sperm donor baby after the divorce at 17 years of age. And I'm poor as fuck.

And people wonder why i'm cynical

Well, you know she wouldn't be cheating on you, so theres that.

You're right, user. I've never actually met a conservative in person who ever believed that.

I just nearly blow a gasket and fly off the handle every time I see that nonsense, it (((triggers))) me to no end

Leave. Start your own life. Degenerates aren't worth it.

completely inaccurate t b q h.

Barnum Statements and confirmation bias manipulation: the Cred Forums post.

underrated and checked

le american education

Who does this things? I fucking love every one I can find

I have, I'm doing pretty well, I'm just poor since I'm in college.

You didn't choose into which family you were born user, but think of it as a motivation to improve yourself and to become a worthy individual.

u will never find love lmao

Try find a min wage job nearby. Best I can tell you good luck bro

Thanks senpai

Of course I wont, I browse Cred Forums

According to the left he is the most relevant when it comes to politics, seeing that they keep reposting the fact that he doesnt like Trump. Like who the fuck cares about a scientist's opinion in politics?

Within this universe, there is a small spark which ignites. You can see it from no distance, but it is there.

I think it was pretty good.

The moon is also flat. Prove me wrong
>Professional Information: you are unable.

I saw that a few days ago, you cant fool me user

Fuck, how does that even happen when you're surrounded by friends?

Surely one of them thought to remove the blockage, or failing that perform an emergency tracheotomy?

I have seen this several times in other places

Not impressive, almost any white dude can fit somehow in this.

Only part that hits close to home is the growing up part.

Kek

I don't know, the mysterious person known as Cred Forums probably.

really made me think

It would be so perfect

Holy shit......Skipped the church part, but damn.

How do flat earther's explain the time it takes to ping servers around the world?

For example, the ping time between USA and Europe will be shorter than the ping time between Europe and Japan
The ping time between Europe and Japan will be longer than the ping time between Japan and India
The ping time between India and Japan will be longer than the ping time between India and Israel
The ping time between Israel and Europe will be shorter than the ping time between Europe and USA

Only spherical model of Earth can account for this.

lost

It's fake. The Shitavious Cooke one is real, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

>WikiProject Psychology (or its Portal) may be able to help recruit an expert. (October 2014)
The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them but are, in fact, vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, graphology, aura reading and some types of personality tests.

>implying I'm conservative
>or a Semitic religion cuck

Nigger then take pictures and show me them

Oh wait you can't

Because you haven't done that

Communism will literally allow us to be in paradise. You'll see!

Wild animals are smarter than niggers

>"watch this"
>famous last words

>Jeb STILL isn't a comedic TV personality
We live in a dark world.

The original image or making bayeux versions? The original author probably left because he didn't like us too much.

do they pass?

Like they don't have a few loops in the cables to perpetuate the sphere lie.

Underrated

>Yo bro sorry I broke into your house sorry it was just a prank bro
>What are you doing please put down the phone

At least you don't come from the degenerates sperm

You probably come from chad sperm

How would they be able to account for the irregularities in the shape of the earth?

they are okay when we're not in an election cycle. Currently they rank below NBC

It must suck to believe everything the (((government))) tells you. Did you see that picture? Official nasa 2012 image of earth.

This ones 2014.

Hmm, guess the earth grew 2x its size in those years huh

These are the best.

Lol wut

He's super smart! He thought of like black holes n stuff!

Fake and gay, the sort of thing only a Brit would be jingoistic and dumb enough to fall for. The RoC and PRC both use Mandarin (also called Standard Chinese) as the official language.

The moon isn't solid

Why else would you be able to see through it when it's a crescent?

Check mate spherefags

>bbc
>not absolute dog shit tier
u fookin wat m9

I wanted to see if this is real and guess what happened.

>veraciticiously
if you google that word the only link is this thread lmao

Dude really lost his marbles trying to backgammon that slant eyed checkers poece

rebbit tier but not bad

Afronauts ! New show please on BET yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah oh sheeeiiiiit!

>It is
Fucking lost

Who hasn't had those happen once or twice. Jeebus

As a robot this post makes me unconformable.

Witnessed

>no anonymous is a preening faggot
Stopped reading there. Shitty image.

Holy shit, that is so accurate. And I say this as a white guy.

Why can't you fucks just stick to 2ch?

I fucking love tapestry memes

what the fuck is this real

Let's be honest here.

You haven't done the calculations. Your mind isn't trustworthy. You haven't seen anything for yourself. You are proposing it's impossible to get internet on a flat earth? Come on man.

I'm not even a flat earther. I just keep my mind open to possibilities and trigger spherecucks who literally can't handle their worldview being questioned. It's obvious that nasa does not take real pictures of the earth. It's obvious that all the pictures you've seen are CGI.

So I keep my mind open to the possibilities. They have to be lying for a reason. Whether it's because they are spending the funding elsewhere, because they are hiding somethings on earth, because the earth is a different shape, who knows.

It's literally not a sphere by the way. If anything it would be a slight ovaloid due to centripetal force.

Food is life man.

Fuck sake it's real.

Am I supposed to laugh at how bad the drawing is, or how much it looks like Hitler?

fuck off ctr

> untrained dude starts shanking his mate randomly in the neck with a plastic spork while his mate gasps his last through a Big Mac
> saving his life

These two are mutually exclusive.

It's true. Notice how everyone compared to "you" is supposedly either a
>Petty skank
>Preening faggot
>Knuckle dragging dipshit
>Teacher
>You

You can make thousands off making yet another personality chart where you label anyone not in the given category as an idiot and the person reading is a special snowflake wallflower.

We stopped sending chimps to space twenty years ago you barbarian

at least he's a comic personality

Delete this

>90162816
Holly shit have you seen the open tabs of this pedo?

>We stopped sending chimps to space twenty years ago

Yeah, nowadays you send them to the White House :^)

This is a great plan.

old content indeed
fag

youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs

Cmon burger, Taiwan uses ancient characters while mainland (and Japan for that matter) use easier characters.

They're making more at pic related. Not even trying to advertise the chan its just the only one that allows loli

>mfw it's true

I like the subtle reference to H.P. Lovecraft.
Abdul Alhazred was the author of the Necronomicon, and before you get your panties in a twist Abdul Alhazred isn't even a proper sandnigger name. I realize the reference could be entirely unintentional so, whatever. Good joke though, many keks.

no reason to send more monkeys into space, we know space shuttles work now

wtflol

She's still posting here

This isn't the only screen cap of her threads. She has more.

One where she describes on /r9k/ that she would be the best girlfriend ever, and that she wouldn't not show her face around you if you wanted to if you dated her because she would understand. She just wants human interaction.

She's still on here, just think. Just a phantom, she must enjoy talking to people without having her physical features involved. This place had held her sanity just enough.

Fuckin' lost it.

Disgusting.

Again, not true, but even if that were the case, that graphic would still be incorrect.

can someone explain this to me ?

It is an ovaloid (a geoid spheroid precisely), but proportionally is more spherical than a billiard ball, taking in count mountains, valleys, oceanic trenches and all. You don't have to believe that NASA pictures and videos are true but if you are really interested into it, study seismology or research some of it. Seismologists have determined the materials Earth is made of and also its shape by sending low frequency waves to the ground and analyzing how they resonate. Interesting stuff

Some quality OC from yours truly

Kek

Hot off the presses.

i want med students to leave
this is a designated NEET zone

>"Life is like a game!"
>her point gets BTFO
>"user, you're confusing life for a game!"
Every day I become slightly more misogynist.

Don't allow your godless upbringing to steer you away from the truth of Jesus Christ.

It is true, the Gommies introduced simplified characters decades ago.

Taiwan (and Hong Kong) still use the traditional character set.

Pizza and anal?
I'm #mentallyhill now

>not realizing it's don king shitposting via proxy

>the genesis

fucking Japan

Good job user, doing gods work.

the fuck is this nonsense neighborino

yes

A FUCKING LEAF

Someone thought something was funny that isn't.

I guess you're confused between the difference between an orthography and a language itself, as well as what that fake Steam graphic actually states.

I posted this the other day and forgot to say what it was

Also posted the wrong version without the text I'll try to find it

nice

I always think the same thing when I see an attractive person with a fat body.

it's real wtf

The niggers are using the monkeys to catch the boar actually

>Not a Semitic religion cuck
>Communist

Pick one, faggot. Being anti-Christian is literally the most Jewish thing you can possibly do with your life.

Life is not like a box of chocolate
Life *was* like a box of chocolate
/Mandela effected/

The language you select when installing a programme is usually the written form, you dullard.

googles.

Wasn't the Shroud of Turin proved to be fake and gay?

So that is what a spotter do. Place himself in the optimal position to see someone get rekt.

Is Jeb shaking hands with Ted Cruz?

First read le meme, then look in the blank area for a surprise

Add have an autistic chad brother, similar semi small group of friends, and you got me, Leonidas.

meme magic going too far again

Poor guy probably has worms

Cute dog though

I dont think he grasps the magnificence of his genius

Seismologists operate in bullshit mathematical models fueled by little more than speculation and assumption.

Wait... the 4chin got upset with these?

Or did the drawings really just start going way overboard?

>black man and white woman

soon as shadmans pics were posted mods said it was going to get too lewd so the generals stopped

No, it wasn't. A couple masons pretended to shut themselves in a room and perform c-14 testing on a machine that identified cotton from a single plant as being from different periods. They claimed 1260-1390 a.d. based on nothing more than an initial inspection, if indeed was conducted at all. Look into the dust and pollen analysis performed on it, the forensic analysis, and the Masonic motivation to lie about their findings.

the person/corporation who owns the hospital also owns the gas station, which is weird because its a goddamn hospital and gas station

How much is Soros or some other Cuck paying you to make us look retarded?

No shit, you fucking stupid faggot. THE STEAM GRAPHIC IS STILL FUCKING FAKE BECAUSE IT ASSIGNS "SIMPLIFIED" TO TAIWAN AND "TRADITIONAL" TO THE PRC, SO IT'S FUCKING ASS-BACKWARD, YOU DUMB FUCKING ARAB NIGGER. Additionally, THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE ENGLISH ORTHOGRAPHY, REGARDLESS OF VARYING SPELLING CONVENTIONS. THERE IS JUST ONE SYSTEM OF WRITING FOR THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE; CONSEQUENTLY, THERE COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE SIMPLIFIED OR TRADTIONAL OPTIONS.

The knowledge that many of the women in your family will be raped by Paki scum fills me with delight.

Well at least nose surgery is cheap

probably part of the joke pham

Is simplified English typing all in caps, you degenerate burgerboy cunt?

Japan shitposts >aussie shitposts

accurate ,except im not even white

holy shit

nice try but not very accurate

How much faith do you put into the words of bureaucrats? You believe the world is round because (((they))) tell you it is. Public education and (((media))) has shaped your entire worldview. That's just sad.

This guy was trolling, by the way. That entire story is fabricated

no, but it is not jesus' face but rather Jaques De Molay's
read up on the templars treasuring and caring for it before their monastery got pillaged by the catholics

>True except my "father" is transgender, both parents are super liberal. my "brother" is transgender too

What? How does one even learn those words?

I have never felt as happy as I did that day, and I am not even British.

While the british girl I talk to does not care of politics at all or of her own country.

нe хoтитe кyпить дypи?

Forgot info wars on god tier, secular talk on okay tier and young turks on cancer tier

NK Twitter is based

fucking lost.

>make up the past because you can't better the future
i feel sorry for these people.

Holy shit I just went over there to see what they were up to.....

Yeah.... those can't be here on normie-chan. Way past what is allowed here.

How will those even get spread to normies though? I've posted the ones from this thread a couple times right on FagBook. But the ones over there certainly would get you vanned if you stuck them somewhere with your FB profile.

>"We can forget about those emails, right?"

Fucking kek
I guess this is nip speak for "with veracity"

My brain just froze for 20 seconds. WHAT DID YOU DO??

youtube.com/watch?v=KQy9iIxD4CI

lost

I think he would find this one amusing himself.

did buckingham palace want it though?

I'm not a communist either

No, following a religious sphere that originated in the Semitic area is not the most anti Semitic thing you can do faggot

Semite don't think like us. Why do you think their religion fits the white man. It doesn't. It's not noble or honorable at all.

Kill yourself.

Look who's mad now that he's been told (repeatedly).

It's like 1776 all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DQn3Szi4aA

This.

Just because your math works doesn't mean you aren't making it work for your imaginary model.

I can calculate how long it took the unicorn to reach Pluto....

>trusting sexologists and post modern neuroscience suggestions as a way of structuring society.

That's how we arrived at open homo and gender identity politics user.

Excellent charge. No hesitation. Clean follow through. His parents would have been proud.

Mason's are Christian.
If anything you should trust them. Since you too follow the Semitic parlance.

This. It's not that I believe in flat earth. It's that I don't believe something until I know.

Le believer of Neil degrasse tison man

You ever rode in an airplane, watched a ship go over the horizon, watched a timelapse? Also what does the edge of the world look like to you illiterate faggots, where is it?

I think there would be other things to be concerned about more than THAT.

Masons are not Christian. The doctrine of masonry is antithetical to Christianity.

no id still call them a dirty pedo and probably kick their head in

You live in the United States, your options are still the most abundant. Good luck!

>THE STEAM GRAPHIC IS STILL FUCKING FAKE BECAUSE IT ASSIGNS "SIMPLIFIED" TO TAIWAN AND "TRADITIONAL" TO THE PRC, SO IT'S FUCKING ASS-BACKWARD
you're gonna feel stupid when you look at it again

COMMIES BTFO BY NIPS

>it's fucking real

So do you hate the US or not?

underrated skype fucks up sides, more at 8

You are a fucking retard.

>he didn't learn in junior fucking high how to observe the "movements" of other celestial bodies with his own fucking eyes to determine whether his home planet is round or not, in orbit or not, whether it rotates or not

There are literal children better-educated than you, you worhtless fucking faggot. Let that sink in. There are literal children who have a better understanding of the cosmos than you do.

Would go on dates with and marry. No joke.

Children would be alpha Neanderthals

unless youve been to middle america you really cant appreciate how easily their middle class conflates accents with intelligence, probably to signal superiority to middle american working class who thinks that the american accent is in fact lack of any accent at all

No o, because the only people around here who say words like "cultural appropriation" are the same leftist shitstains who praise your godless revolution and current socialism. To hate American progressives is to hate the French.

Hilloliposters, spread the love and make this your facebook avatar

you guys always say you want to hear from real Japanese and not English teachers and then you start complaining about what you get

A. Ships don't 'disappear' behind the horizon. Your eyes wouldn't be able to see the distance of the curved earth, if it was curved. The fact you believe this shows you believe whatever the fuck people tell you because you're a fucking idiot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEiDGyfM50

Again. I didn't say I'm a flat earth believer.

I'm greatly sorry for your retardation.

I'm still right about English orthography, so thus still right that that graphic is fake. Moreover, an option between a traditional or simplified orthography is not a "language setting". It's the same fucking language. I know this is pedantic but I'm still correct.

Wow some guy at some point in history didn't like the Jews? This must
Mean that my religion with the literally foundational text of Judaism is also anti Jewish.

There are literal children who have been indoctrinated into the same lie you tell yourself.

You are not smarter than Tesla, nor are your hypothetical children.

good one skype.

Only real thing wrong with her though is the nose and eyes. Little bit of surgery and bam, got a potential 8/10.

Drink bleach

My googla

If you think St. John Chrysostom is "just some guy in church history", then you know so very little about Christian history that you forfeit the ability to criticize it.

These need Hilolis in them.

>fake graphic
>in a ylyl thread
you're a super-sleuth you know that?

holy shit

>tfw when you trigger both Christ cucks and secular cucks who can't justify their beliefs with evidence