Elon "my rockets keep exploding" Musk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=si03x9apLFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE THE FREE MARKET LMAO

13/14 launches isn't bad : 3

Elon 'Is that a rocket at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean or are you just pleased to see me?' Musk

Elon "I have 2 successful companies which survive from subsidies" Musk

It was the UFO. Not his fault. Someone didnt want the facebook satelite up there and send a massage at the same time.

Actually musk is the only burger rocket launcher who launched a rocket that didn't end up in the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Ah the personification of the problem with modern engineering

elon is actually trying his best to do something good for humanity, give him a break

He could explode my rocket any day.

Boosters were reused.

I live in Los Angeles. Haven't seen a person driving a tesla who didn't look like a nu-male corporate goy, not many women actually go for it. At least space X is trying, China and India think they have any capacity for registering on the space bloc, and we have to pay Russia for carpooling to ISS; rather have him waste billions than a diversity driven wasp like Zuckerberg.

Elon "my companies still haven't turned any profit" Musk

only self absorbed homos with a messiah complex cares about humanity.

Elon "sell your soul to Satan for no profit whatsoever" Musk

>(((Zukerberg)))
>a wasp
Wut?

>Elon "my rockets keep exploding" Musk

That's what happens when Americans abandon German engineers.

you seem like a wholesome guy :^)

Not sure if Musk is a Finn or an Asian burn victim with facial reconstruction surgery...

Elon "the autist extraordinaire" Musk

> billionaire
> not making profits

So that's why the eu is in the shitter they got dumb fucks like you all over the place

>a Finn or an Asian burn victim with facial reconstruction surgery

You said "Finn" twice :^)

Elon "dumb amerifats keeps saudis as greatest ally after they mangled 2 towers" Musk

>self absorbed
> care about humanity
Pick one

WHY DIDN'T HE GIVE HIM A FULL SECOND LOOK
youtube.com/watch?v=si03x9apLFU

looks nothing like a finn
i'd compare him to some asian/italian/saxon hybrid

He was sending a sattelite for an Israel tech company

He's an african. Not a bürrghur

that's true..

>He's an african. Not a bürrghur

What's the difference at this point :^)

Elon 'Tesla is on the verge of collapse and we still haven't sold as many cars as Nissan did with the leaf' Musk

>Elon "I tricked into Reddit into thinking I'm Tony Stark for shekels" Musk

>Elon 'Tesla is on the verge of collapse
nope

>we still haven't sold as many cars as Nissan did with the leaf' Musk
Are you trying to say that Tesla wasn't able to sell as many $65,000 cars as Nissan was able to sell $25,000 cars? Wew!

Lmao, you have just outed yourself as the dumb fuck. I can tell you are a low level employee.

Denial, Tesla is a joke outside NA (aka the USA)

He didn't become a billionaire from his two latest autistic ventures SpaceSex and Tesla

Fuck, kill yourself

Tesla have sold every Model S they can make, they are backordered for over a year, so they have no problem with demand. They just need to scale up.

>That little faggot, he's a millionaire

Hahahahaha, at least Nissan is doing good for the planet while Elon makes empty promises and cultivates his cult of personality on social media.

Probably still buttblasted Blue Origin was the first to land a re-usable space faring rocket motor back on earth

>pay some of the finest minds in the world half of what they can get elsewhere to work double the hours, so you can take the credit of their hard work and be praised as some kind of world-changing genius
just how does he do it Cred Forums?

>Elon "my rockets keep exploding" Musk
My rockets keep exploding and I want to put you and your family inside a gigantic vacuum tube in a train propelled by jet engine ... trust me.

There's also a problem with quality.
Look up the recall where they weren't assembling cars correctly and ended up having holes around the front windshield that let air in.
Or the small problem of it lasting about six minutes when spiritedly driven around a racetrack for review (it didn't even finish the track under full power, going into limp mode for the last minute)
Gimmicky 0-60 times in a car that's more of a display item than a utility.

How is the model S not doing good for the planet as much as the leaf is?

That blue origin thing was a joke. All it did was exit the atmosphere. It's no different to what SpaceShipOne did before it.

What the Falcon 9 did was hard because it's hard as fuck to get to orbit and still have enough spare weight to use for landing legs and landing fuel.

Elon "my engineering team is one of the most diverse" Musk.

>Look up the recall where they weren't assembling cars correctly and ended up having holes around the front windshield that let air in.
They still have the highest satisfaction rating of any car brand. Tesla just took the cars back and fixed them free of charge.

>Or the small problem of it lasting about six minutes when spiritedly driven around a racetrack for review
Source. It that the Top Gear thing?

Elon "scent of a man" Musk.

SpaceX is pretty much all white

If he were living in the Matrix wouldn't he be able to successfully launch a rocket?

Elon "i fucked lots of prostitutes, but now that i am famous i finally have a girlfriend" Musk

I thought we were praising him for exploding jew satellite?

They failed more than one launch, and it is VERY bad.

>awww man, sorry (((Zuckerberg))) I accidently blew up your satellite that would brainwash all of the African continent

We are. BASED

oh nihilism

I'm not a faggot and I care enough about humanity to want the (sand)niggers to go back to where they came from.

i know, they did about 30 launches. only 2 failed.

I know at least 3 failed launches, and their rockets are tiny. I won't say it's totally useless, but it's more a media thing than a technological achievement.

>I know at least 3 failed launches
not of falcon 9. Falcon 1 was just a development rocket, so that was expected to fail.

>but it's more a media thing than a technological achievement.
The achievement is how cheap they are, not how big they are. That's why NASA and private companies like SpaceX.

Elon "i'm a civilian capitalist who's customers are governments paying me billions of dollars" Musk

Why does everyone suck the SpaceX cock? Blue Origin is clearly superior

>Blue Origin is clearly superior
they literally have done nothing of value to date.

Elon "I'm not a science guy why do 'FUCK YEAH SCIENCE!' types worship me" musk

That's where the messiah complex comes in you fucking leaf

Elon 'Tax Subsidies' Musk

fucking contrarian

It is when your biggest rival has been in business longer than your father has been a live and hasn't had any failed launches.

Elon "I'm not only a member, I'm the president" Musk

They also cost like 10x per launch. So yeah. They can keep the market for super reliable rockets i guess.

Elon 'Hegelian memetics' Musk

SpaceX is a retarded meme.

Tesla however is based.

does anyone have the pic of the mock facebook message convo between he and mark zuckerjew

Elon "still better than nasa" Musk

good one!

This isn't blenders we are talking about. It's space launches with high dollar value cargo and even human lives on board. You don't want to go with the Wal Mart equivalent company with those kinds of stakes.

How many rockets did the the U.S. explode during the early days of the space race? Watch the videos....they are spectacular failures! Oh, and all of that and NASA still couldn't figure out how to re-land their 1st stage rockets.

So then are we building these to launch (sand)niggers into space? Seems like a worthy cause to me

WE HAVE ANOTHER BURN VICTIM

These are not the "early days", and his SpaceX is another welfare leech just like Raytheon and Lockheed. His ventures have been gigantic failures (except Paypal which was largely backed and overseen by Peter Thiel).

Le paypal man creates companies resembling huge ponzi schemes, hypes them on the internet thanks to his mindless fedora tipping drones whose scientific background is largely composed by Vsauce videos with a small intellectual elite composed by compsci dropouts. The investors are fucking clueless but drink his kool aid with DUDE SPACE LMAO so they keep throwing money at his failed ventures until they go bankrupt and learn the lesson (see Solar City).
Lunar mining of Helium-3 is the only thing that could make sending these pieces of shit into space vaguely profitable, too bad TOKAMAK type reactors will maybe be operational in 50 years

Elon "please subsidize my companies" Musk

He'll be bankrupt next crash, along with all his companies. Screenshot and print this

He won't be bankrupt, just his companies with everyone else holding the bag.

His company still managed to achieve re-landing his 1st-stage rockets....something every governmental space agency said was 'impossible'.

>whoops, it blowed up again
>we will get it right this time, I swear

cuckerburg BTFO

I hope Musk succeeds. He's got my blessing, not that it means much.

Musk will change our world completely, the way we generate and consume electrical energy, the way we move vain be fully sustainable, and will still take the man to Mars

>something every governmental space agency said was 'impossible'.
Nope.
They said ti was not profitable.

>he unironically believes this

t. Janus "soviets rockets keep exploding in warsaw" Katynonski

I think Musk is a scammer and everything he does that "fails" is designed to, while he keeps the investment money. He's been building something in my town that's been half-done for over a year now and has nothing but delays.

I musk blow up rocketz. I elon can do it.

Elon "I have 2 successful companies which survive from subsidies" Musk
Elon "my Tesla cars will rid the world of oil consumption" Musk

>and will still take the man to Mars