Why are you so racist Cred Forums? Can't you be more like Ireland?

Why are you so racist Cred Forums? Can't you be more like Ireland?

Ebola is "made of the same stuff" as people. That doesn't is would be safe to import into your country.

Explain intelligence, bone structure and history.

>diamonds are carbon
>I'm a carbon based lifeform
>therefore I'm a diamond

Flawless logic

Comparing a pure clear diamond to a lump of coal would be a pretty accurate analogy desu

You short sighted idiots are aware that racism is not really an issue and hasn't been for a while, it is simply cultural-ism that is the problem. Nobody gives a shit how you were born, it is what you will do and how you will conform to where you live that matters.

Fucking retards.

If they are made of the same stuff, why are they different colors?

Not an argument.

You are not allowed to like one flavor above the others, or find one flavor distasteful. If you do, you are a bigot and need to be removed.

why is it acceptable for different breeds of dog to not all be equally smart but different breeds of humans are all equally smart.

when will this end.

>Nobody gives a shit how you were born, it is what you will do and how you will conform to where you live that matters.

Sorry, civic nationalist cuck, but Europe should be for the various European peoples. I don't want any shitskins here.

Top reich.

can we please drop the flag shitposting and all meet up in one country and start the day of the rope already?

how many times do we have to discuss the indoctrination directed at us? Yes its anti white and they want us dead so lets do something about it

You would honestly care if someone from another racial background spoke your language fluently, observed your holidays, work in the same places, paid taxes and did not cause 1 second of issues?

If yes, then you are part of a very small mindset on the planet.

We're all made up of the same matter in the end.

i like dis

>we're all made of the same stuff

If this sentiment was true, then wouldn't humans have achieved world peace long ago?

>You would honestly care if someone from another racial background spoke your language fluently, observed your holidays, work in the same places, paid taxes and did not cause 1 second of issues?
Yes.

>If yes, then you are part of a very small mindset on the planet.
Ignoring that that's not even an argument, it's also wrong because every other people besides cucked whites think like that.

>Why are you so racist Cred Forums?

I'm racist because I cannot deny that major biological and cultural differences exist between groups of humans.

These differences affect how to relate to each other and society as a whole, which means that they cannot be ignored.

People who are afraid of acknowledging this have misconstrued the definition of racism to the point where it has negative connotations.

The fact of the matter is that racism is natural, observable, and neutral, which means that no one should be ashamed of it.

>I'm not even to like the red candies over black ones
That's retarded.

Well I share 50% of my DNA with a banana so I guess #BananaLivesMatter

That was not the presentation of an argument, just a statement.

Going off your answer, do you see any benefits from adopting the best of other cultures into your own?

smacks lips..uhh... but.. uhh.. but.. but...YOU Racist

I think you guys are just mad about world change. What do you think this is? 19th century? We're living in a diverse, progressive and multicultural society.

wtf is a Cred Forums ?

>do you see any benefits from adopting the best of other cultures into your own?

If "the best of other cultures" is a benefit to mine, yes - which often enough isn't the case. Also, adopting cultures doesn't mean that you have to adopt the people with it.

Drunk? No. You know, this is why we have problems... We are trying to solve issues here (And shitpost if you're an Aussie) and you want us to get drunk like those bog trotters? Get a grip.

I'm not anti-black, i'm just pro-white, nigga.

Bane?

I agree with you on that point. The people are not needed to adopt the best things from other cultures.

Do you believe that your current genetic makeup and the genetic makeup of the people you live around most is set and should be maintained?

Kek.

what are these things

We are all human beans, we are all the same right guys? Oh wait, that counters our support for diversity.

>Do you believe that your current genetic makeup and the genetic makeup of the people you live around most is set and should be maintained?
What's that even supposed to mean?

You know hydrogen cyanide is made of the same stuff than sugar right? Hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen
id made me think

But those things are made with differing ingredients.

underated

Fully agree

Fuck off, you "muh melting pot" American mongrel faggot. Europe is for Europeans and the more we displace our native population with foreigners, no matter how well they "integrate", the more we lose our identity and our place in the world. We are NOT an immigrant land like your shit country or Canada.

It is pretty straight forward, do you think that only you and the people around you should breed going forward?

We are made of the same stuff.
But humans are more than that.
Our cultures are NOT the same.

I am not talking about a melting pot you slapper, I am talking about cultural biases compared to genetic/racial ones.

Three of the candies in the picture will kill you... Do you want them all?

but the black babies taste like shit

Can't deny the "same stuff" argument. Racists BTFO.

Wow racist and sexist much?

>do you think that only you and the people around you should breed going forward?

"The people around me" includes non-Europeans, the answer to that is obviously no.

Well that is why I was trying to use 'genetics' originally. Your current makeup is an amalgamation of prior race mixing. If you believe that all of the previous mixing, which lead to you, was all that was needed to achieve perfection then I don't believe that you have thought this through fully.

Another question, would you rather have a group of 10,000 people from a totally different culture/racial background to live in a separate part of town and never integrate into your culture OR have that same group 100% integrate all of their good qualities, drop the bad ones or the ones that go against your culture and work towards your goals?

>If you believe that all of the previous mixing, which lead to you, was all that was needed to achieve perfection
I don't believe that, so it's ok.

>Another question, would you rather have a group of 10,000 people from a totally different culture/racial background to live in a separate part of town and never integrate into your culture OR have that same group 100% integrate all of their good qualities, drop the bad ones or the ones that go against your culture and work towards your goals?
Neither.

That might be true, but the green ones still taste the best.

this is targeted at kids

Not everyone made of botato :DDDD

Tell me about bane ?! why does he wear the mask ?!

You don't have a choice though. Here in the US, we have both options going at the same time.

"China Town" where former railroad workers huddled up in various towns and never acclimated to US culture. It happened without the normal person's consent,... all it takes is someone with money to make a choice to bring in other people and then, you have this choice.

What is going on in your countries is criminal IMO. It is obvious as to what the globalists want to accomplish. The thing is, even if it stops today, the damage is done, just like "China Town" you are going to have to make a choice.

But we aren't made of the same stuff, that is the whole point of racism

Even if we were made up of 100% different stuff nobody would care if there was common cultural synergy.

>You don't have a choice though.

Then I'll pick the one where they're segregated and clearly a foreign element, makes it easier to remove them later on.

>you are going to have to make a choice.
I choose removal.

It is the choice that many people have made in the past and/or held onto this view regardless if it happening or not.

If they stay separate, would you still hold to your original opinion that cultural things which are superior in this separate group can be integrated into your culture?

As in, if they have something that would benefit your culture wold you agree that it should be adopted?

>If they stay separate, would you still hold to your original opinion that cultural things which are superior in this separate group can be integrated into your culture?

Removing them is a bit higher on the priority list than adopting the good parts of their culture then.

>Ireland

>Different colourings and flavour ingredients
>People are as simple as jelly babies
>They're the same!

>Irish """""""intellectuals""""""

>You would honestly care if someone from another racial background spoke your language fluently, observed your holidays, work in the same places, paid taxes and did not cause 1 second of issues?

If that actually happened, rather than persistent segregation and the tendency for separation along racial lines, then perhaps not.

It seems a fucking stupid risk to take though, when it always gets fucked up when it's tried, and there isn't any upside except a slightly wider choice of spicy food.

Fair enough.

History proves that removing groups of people generally results in 2 outcomes,

1) War/Genocide
2) Failure

Once a group gets entrenched on your country there are not a lot of options for the original groups to take.

With these groups, you will start to adopt some of their culture, they will start to adopt some of yours and once it crests 50%+ bleedover on both sides, you are now 1 culture.

It has happened dozens of times in all of our pasts.

Oh I don't think that it actually ever truly works. What happens is that both groups move towards each other and then a new culture is created.

There is a reason why the best curry in the world is in England.

>all jelly babies are the same
>black jelly babies actually the tastiest

I'm fine with those two options, even though I think there's a third one that would make them go on their own because of how miserable they're here (with the occasional "suicide" thrown in for good measure).

We didn't need the Turks in Vienna to develop our coffeehouse culture after the second siege, and there's not really much of a good cultural aspect the others are bringing nowadays that we can't do without.

dindus ruined medicine in the US

underrated

That 'third' option only works if you have a huge majority of the original culture in power to drive it. If not, they they always undermine the effort by keeping the second group 'right above' wanting to leave.

Also, this current wave of people coming in is fabricated, not organic. They are also not the 'best and brightest' who will add to the culture. They are below average at best.

Not even edited.

We're all made of gummy.

Just different flavors.

Like Skittles.

Haha XD

>That 'third' option only works if you have a huge majority of the original culture in power to drive it.
Most people are fencesitters that generally don't give a fuck, what you need is a "big enough" group, not a majority.

if you're in the US don't bother going to the doctor for treatment

That is a possibility, and though traumatic and risky at the time, if the mixing is complete enough everyone forgets about it.

But then you look at countries like India, or the former Yugoslavia; different communities have been nursing grievances against each other for generations.

A local curry house went halal and stopped serving alcohol. It's kind of put me off the whole curry thing actually.

Sodium cyanide is made of sodium, carbon and nitrogen
3 elements your body need.

Now would you let sodium cyanide in your system? Well, would you?

I mean it's 2016

that picture is patently false and misleading.

>have to have different dyes.

>or normal
Look at that deep hidden message

On a different system now. I pointed out "in power" since that is what is key. Agreed on your general premise, it does not take a majority of the herd BUT it does take the majority of those in power to pull something off.

Your legislators/government is a tiny fraction of the population and yet they were able to pull this off with just a small amount of actual physical bodies supporting them.

Making something 'happen' is a lot harder than making something 'go away' in most of these cases.

Black licorice gummies tastes fucking awful though. Are you trying to harden people's racist nature, Ireland?

well because the brown upright things refuse to passify and we dont like violent crime in our communities

a) Cred Forums isn't actually racist.
The majority hate niggers and the global financial elite banker jews.
Not black people and jews in general.
Those that do are just a very vocal and very stupid minority hindering other people in dealing with the real issues.
b) Cred Forums is racist in that they can admit inherent differences between races that are scientifically proven where others are prevented from doing so because of political correctness.
/thread.