proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The absolute madman.

wtf i love pewdiepie now

Is he our guy?

he smokes the herbal jew?

based pewdiepie

He also has a pet frog now.

What in the literal fuck? Even if this is pure irony, he's helping Trump.

Wew lad.

He is a fucking retard.

Stop shilling this faggot

REEEEEE

Lol he sounds like he's doing a Molyneux impression. I can't unhear it now.

What a fucking bizarre video.

I'm still not convinced. Until he starts talking about how Sweden is fucked even if it's just something like "I miss the good old days" then this could all still just be a sarcastic act.

What is with all this retarded youtuber shilling? No one over the age of 18 gives a fuck about one internet famous fag. Isn't he a Sweede anyway? He can't even vote in the election, and neithet can his ubderage fanbase.

Why are Swedes so attractive

Thanks for correcting the record.

His target audience is 12 year olds bro. He's slangin pixels for $$$

It seems like it's ironic and he's mocking Trump, but it could also be another level of irony deep and he's mocking people who associate Hitler with Trump, who the fuck knows.

Either way, the persuasion effect of this, is pro Trump.

What does ctr have to do with not wanting to see some dumbass jewtuber manchild on Cred Forums

Kys

>complaining that we're reclaiming popular culture from the left
This is how we uncuck future generations.

>No guys I am only wearing MAGA hats and watching Hitler videos IRONICALLY

Yeah right, this guy is redpilled af

Yeah I am starting to realize I am too old for pol now. I've heard this guys name before but I have no idea what the fuck this is.

Cool he is crypto, not much you can do from there except keep dropping crypto hints or slowly try redpilling and risk getting called out and flamed.

I only know him peripherally, he has like the 6th largest Youtube channel in the fucking world. This is a big asset.

L I T R A L L Y
our guy

2:18 minutes in thus far. I can hardly believe it but thus far he has given "MAGA" plenty of exposure, named the jews slyly and mocked "the heroes campaign" - all while referencing bane and dark knight memes through making bruce wayne voice.

>has a gaming channel
>uses a meme keyboard

Him and leafy are doing gods work

PEWD PEPE

kys m8

Lurker here. I'm confused about this
What's the deal with /pol and PewDiePie now?

It's actually the largest and has been for 2-3 years.

>No one over the age of 18 gives a fuck about one internet famous fag

Most people over 18 are leftist faggots high on old kike tv indoctrination. The younger generation is raised on the net where we get to influence shit you stupid faggot

im sure thats only one of his many computers

He grooms his audience into a new Cred Forums generation

Is this shit actually real, or is he just joking around? As much as I hate this cunt, he could turn a lot of people around if unironically gave his support to Trump or otherwise came out as a supporter of far-right. Hell, this guy and the Oculus guy would be huge wins for our side, as it would normalize right-wing views.

I take the hapa talking shit about feminists and buzzfeed faggotry over anything in the german media

it's better if he sneaks the redpill slowly to his audience, starts out as an "ironic" joke. 2 years in he denying the holocaust and quoting david duke, trust me.

He is wearing a MAGA hat

A video ago he bought a frog

He """IRONICALLY""" references and watches nazi videos

Often makes fun of SJW culture

He is crypto af. Him and leafy are really fucking important in this battle. Dont forget leafy was a Cred Forumstard when he was like 17

i thought it was gonna be some kind of epic drumpf is hitler irony thingy but pewdiepie might actually be based

He has strategically said the occasional 'just kidding' or 'don't vote for trump'. But the guy is a living meme so he's playing 5D chess.

He's going to report that video for hate, lads.

protip: he is

>is he just joking around?

yes.

>Leafy
>Liking that chinless cuck.

he has awoken

PRAISE KEK

>His target audience is 12 year olds bro.
you mean like Cred Forums?

Ah, thanks

>trusting a leaf
lol

how does a person this cringeworthy get so popular

>implying his fans are old enough to vote.

not a frog, but a toad that produces DMT on its back when you lick it.

He literally said that he doesn't like that Swedish young people are "too racist". He is cuck.

he rode on the mlp fame

seriously would thought u guys would know him. being on Cred Forums and all

true
but even better than that is watching neither

>crypto

He is a moron who is literally making fun of maga.

He needs to get hung is what he needs

Eugenics and Slavic slaves from the Viking era.

Norway and Denmark got their slaves from Britain, lol.

>implying he didn't say it ironically

This youtube heroes shit is an opportunity.

Learn to play the leftist game. Get in, get the power, ban all their retarded anti-white bullshit.

>muh several layers of irony
Why are millennials such faggots?

This just fucking looks like he's making fun of trump.

>exposing the fine jews in the same clip as hitler

>is a millionaire
>uses those cheap monitors

What in the world? If I was a millionaire I would have multiple 4k ultra-wide monitors.

no one likes a supremacist

:) pewdiepie

He's mocking you guys and you can't even see it.

Thats what he is doing, but leave it to children to think he is

>zomg random hillarious XD!!!!

and that is why you will never be a millionaire

dailymotion

they'll be old enough to vote in 4-8 years
there is importance in shifting the overton window which is done very effectively by influencing the youth through subtle subconscious imprinting that far-right views are cool and acceptable

I would fuck every single guy there

post tits

Don't make me even more depressed than I already am user.

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>maga hat
>froggie
>shitting on SJW YT sensorship
Pewdie, if you're reading this (and I bet you fucking are), send us a sign! You're the Jesus Christ to the lost and hopeless child masses; be the sheppard and lead them to our ideals.

>1 minute 5 seconds in, the subtitles
>one reads: something something "so you can suck my dick" in Afrikaans
dafuq

Most Hitler and Nazi subbed video's are banned here.
Aren't they in the UK?

>she

he's mooching for new subscribers.
he clearly stated racists are disgusting and trump is an idiot.
op badly wants to like this cancer and needs a pretext.

We're not the ones who will decide the future. Our generation is already fucked due to brainwashing. It's the little shits growing up today who's our last hope.

based

There was a video where he posted " Jews must die" in split of seconds

Literally anyone can buy a trump hat, look up a hitler video, and look interested you dumb cunts.

Just another way of him selling out to get views.

nope. i dont even think he drinks 2bh

pewds is going to redpill 50 million kids and theres nothing (((they))) can do to stop him

>What in the world? If I was a millionaire I would have multiple 4k ultra-wide monitors
If you were a millionaire you'd blow all your money on expensive bullshit and not be a millionaire

That's why you aren't a millionaire

No?

Alright man, thanks for correcting the record here

>not being on several layers of irony ironically

kys my dude

>those options under the video
hello pewdiepie nice to welcome you to Pol, we are quality lads

Trump has his own plane and he's still a billionaire though. You can have nice things and still be rich you know.

Then why does he have a vape next to his computer

He lives in England.

A plane can generate profit if you use it for work.
He flies around and deals the deals on it.

On my knees begging you to please have sex

>That Nazi video

Madman

He also drives a mini Cooper. He doesn't waste money.

So can having multiple 4K monitors, if you're a digital artist or a film editor.

so how...like...why is that important now?

He watched a vid of hitler...so what?
A lot of people did and still do that as a 'joke'

Why do you fags think hes on our side now?
Never really watched this guy..

He lives in a reasonably normal flat too

read this the evidence is there, we just have to connect the dots

He's making fun of you, you fucking retards.

maga hat
bought a toad
BTFOd an SJW
lives in sweden as a blueyed blonde guy (->either cuck or redpilled)

probably a meme

hes done videos where he basically just attacked 'weed' culture and pot smoking

Don't really watch this guys stuff either and im not into youtuber shit in general but his stuff went from insta-cringe to light kek

He has in one of his early BroKen podcasts

He has changed within the last 6 months alot.

Not sure if he is taking the piss or not...

What did he mean by this

leafy is only 20 and is balding
Thats why he has the jb haircut and a cap

Whats up with his eyes? Did he lick the frog?

>implying people dont age

Since I'm not 12, this doesn't appeal to me.

Why is this here? Thought this was an 18+ website?

you know you just...change your country and you can watch them right ?

Which is the SJW video?

Calm down Milo

he rides the Cred Forums wave to gather clicks from you fucking idiots. His target group got older and dropped him so he has to get a new group to stay relevant and get that mad YT dosh to keep up his lifestyle.

You literally have the econic sense of a fucking google. Thats why they always go bankrupt after having 100s of millions of dollars - multiple 4k ultra wide monitors in multiple showboating cars guarded by multiple genetically modified Pittbull with multiple diamond grills.

Spending money is what motivated the jew to break up the family and empower women to be perpertual teenagers who collects junk.

Men turned into that too. Fucking faggots.

this is true actually

at first I thought hes trying to be funny but he keeps doing that and it rly seems like hes been on Cred Forums some time and got redpilled

If you dont think winning the info and mediawar is important you have no place in the fight.

We are losing to the jews, any redpilling from a big youtuber who appeals to 12-year old is a huge win. Embrace it

Most successful YouTuber. Pretty sure he started out mostly taking vids of himself playing vidya and screaming at the screen.

I only know of him from this board. I don't understand his fame or why people find him funny. I've watched a few longish videos and there were some small parts where I cracked a smile but overall he's mediocre at best.

About time?

GIB LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=eQfzqXiNfug
>"raping animals for food"

This, stop shilling this fucking retard already

We have a PewDiePie thread on Cred Forums every fucking day now and his videos aren't even related to politics

in one of his latest videos he says "if you want war, vote for trump"

It's so easy to buy the loyalty of you NEET virgin faggots. All someone has to do is take a picture in a hat or reference something you like, and you think they're in love with you and devoted to your beliefs. Fucking idiots lol

Wow you can actually see the redpill in his eyes.

Yea must be that, I'm sure our clicks are vital to him when he gets 5 million views on average

I am quite he is paid by sponsors to use things.

>he actually thinks people that watch youtube celebs like pewdiepie are old enough to vote or give a shit enough to vote at all

>implying by bringin in subtile messages he gets a ton of clicks from Cred Forums
>implying he isnt already rich af and now is just doing whatever the fuck he wants to.

not an argument

I want this to be a gif so bad!

He's comparing youtube to nazis

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

7:36 , He definitely lurks in here

He has done this for a long fucking time now.

You seriously think a few clicks from Cred Forums means anything for him? He gets fucking millions of views on every video he puts out there.

Why would he take risks like this unless he turly believes in it?

he's obviously making fun of trump fans you fucking idiots. youtube heroes isn't a good thing

2:34 Muslim looking guy detonates his phone and explodes

>JEWS

HE KNOWS

this

>he actually thinks young people cant be influenced by social media and will never be old enough to vote

Do you ever think he does This to get Cred Forumss support?

You guys literally memed a frog into the US presidential elections. You're practically a form of free viral marketing.

Well once you hear Adolf, you never unhear it and I have no doubt he is now in the least sympathetic with it growing on him daily.

so here we have a black person with a phone and then explosions. subtle.

Leafy is absolute shit. I don't know how people watch him play the same shitty game over and over and over and over and over and over and over, while he shits on other people. People that everybody already knows is pretty shit.

Why is he so handsome? he needs to lift a lil bit tho.

Lol i hear that too

>youtube heroes isn't a good thing
d-did you watch a video ?

He's actually fairly average in Sweden.

>He has done this for a long fucking time now.
who the fuck cares?
>You seriously think a few clicks from Cred Forums means anything for him?
No, that's why I think you're all idiots, pretending he is "ONE OF US" because he wears a fucking Trump hat and had 3 seconds of Hitler in his video for humor. You all do this with every youtube star, like you're so desperate to have "senpai noticed me". You all concoct elaborate delusion that youtube shills are also on Cred Forums and have your beliefs, "LE SECRET REDPILL HE HIDING POWER LEVEL xDDDD". It's pathetic how desperate you are for famous male attention, makes me seriously think you're all homosexuals.
>Why would he take risks like this unless he turly believes in it?
You fucking idiot, he's being ironic so his normie fans like it, not so he can secretly tip his fedora to lonely, insignificant NEETs to tell them "psst, I am just hiding my power level to redpill these normies lel xDDDD"

your loneliness has made you this delusional

>world of warcraft t-shirt
>maga hat
>Hitler speeches

Gen z is already pretty redpilled

You can still do the same work on regular computer monitors too without spending a lot of money. 4k is really only for those who play video games.

he names the jew in the video. stay mad CTR

>i didnt realize (((you))) came up with this
>(((fine bros))) yes

Below average for what he used to look like 5 years ago. Nowadays he is pretty handsome, yeah. Low bodyfat %, good facial hair and height

DUH

The age-old shitting on younger generations aside, i really want to believe the current internet generation is so flooded by racist internet memes they will uncuck the mainstrean once they get old and begin to influence stuff

Is this real life? I haven't watched any of his videos posted here. I figured it was some fags who watched pewds and grew up, but they're retarded and can't quite let go. Is he really dropping truth bombs or what?

>leafy
>the fag who gets paid to make fun of autistic people
>the fag who SJW raided Evalion and got her shut down
>really fucking important

>anyone who pops the bubble of my gay youtube star homosex fantasy world is Le CTR xDDD

I've wondered for a while now if this is real:
instagram.com/alpacapatrol/
He's just some small time LPer who appears on the much more popular Northernlion's show on Twitch, but it's rare to see a streamer actually use dindu memes and openly support Trump.

here you go also points out the jew

you guys realize Trump just been advertised with someone with 46 million subscribers and 18 billion views.

how`s the piece at the end called again?

Jesus calm down, it's possible for people to have a new few things without going bankrupt. It's not like I want a house made of gold or anything.

Yes, kids always do the opposite of what their parents say.

You have have to take into account that SJW spreads through college and that more and more are waking up to the fact that college is mostly a meme and a debt trap.

holy shit. I'm worried how they are going to handle him

>MCR on spotify
>there's never been anyone so unafraid

>the fag who SJW raided Evalion and got her shut down
2bh i hate that nochin faggot but im glad somebody got that stupid jew off youtube

evalion is literally hey rabbi whats you doing

it actually says

>JEWS MUST DIE

And also SJW arguments are getting so ridiculous now it's become incredibly easy to call them out on their bullshit. Not like the 90's tv propaganda which was still very under the radar but subversive.

>jews must die written on a hitler background

Shieeet

He's obviously mocking trump ie trump is literally hitler.

Hero of the white race

Ever think of that fact that he is a celeb that lives on his image and that kind of lifestyle could hurt him financially? As well as being retarded and wasteful.

youtube won't be number one forever, sooner or later a new site with new people will take over and then he got to find something else to do. Its smart to save some cash for the future.

shit didnt notice that

Wtf I love pewdiepie now?

#PewdsForTrump

Literally the face of youtube in 2016. Damn, what a year.

>And also SJW arguments are getting so ridiculous now it's become incredibly easy to call them out on their bullshit.
Yeah, its literally at that point where you're not sure if its a joke or of its real. They pushed to hard, the pendulum is going to swing back full force.

He has whisky sometimes. You can see on his instagram.

mfw it´s real

xD

@ 2:30 in his video he edits the smart glasses arab looking motherfucker detonate an explosive device.

Pewds confirmed a redpilled shitlord

Desentizing the youth to Cred Forums is inifinitely more effective than revealing his power level

shilling aside, i told you he posted here about 3 weeks ago
when twitter suspended his account

he is beyond memer
but IMO he is burned as fuck of his own gig, so he is reinventing himself into this kind of sarcastic and cynic mofo

which is nice desu, because youtube IS LITERALLY SHIT RIGHT NOW

Is it really that Mexican frog that secretes DMT?

>that projection

He is cute, you ugly slob.

Based

>all these butthurt dumbfucks ITT upset that pewdiepie has become redpilled and is subtly shilling

Cry more, faggots. The leftist bullshit is coming crashing down and I hope you die in the turmoil.

>he didn't show the best speech
youtube.com/watch?v=VZuDWMSaw60

>pinned creation of youtube heroes on the Fine Brothers
>Pewdiepie just called out the jews

Well one at least one person from Sweden knows how to ask white
Too bad for Sweden though he left New Flicka Flicka land as soon as he had the money too.

You've got to scare the toad to get it to start sweating dmt

It's funny seeing his power-level leak

Can I get a cut form that good ad revenue?

it looks like 'ahmed' the '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''clock'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''making kid

he wants the Cred Forums audience

i dont think so bro. his "mocking" and "joking" has been the sort that people do to hide their power level. he's had nazi references in almost every other video lately, he also has quite a few thumbnails with hitler or people wearing nazi uniforms in them. in the past year or so he's basically gotten a hitler youth haircut and has been increasingly low key Cred Forums memeing. he even bought a fucking frog out of no where. in the past six months he's been more and more cynical, sarcastic, and subtly angry in his videos. he's been redpilled for sure.

>pewdiepie has become redpilled

he's mocking the alt right fags

From the comments

So at most he would gain 10,000 more views on his videos. Irrelevant. He gets millions a day.

Thats the most retarded shit i've ever read.

He's not. It's unfortunate you're too stupid to understand what's going on.

Oh well. Try to become less retarded in the future, yeah?

No it's not

It's true

>b-but that billionaire bought a $10mil estate!

He did so after having stockpiled at least 100 times that amount. During that, he most likely either lived in his car, office or a rented apartment. Read most of their bios

then enjoy being poor

>leafy
Hey, thats pretty gay!

higher IQ demographic though

>Angry Birds Movie redpills an entire generation of kids
>Pewdiepie redpills 48 million of his subcsribers, mostly teens

The future is ours.

Doesn't he have a shitskin girlfriend?

>We memed ethnocentric libertarian nationalism and anti-globalism to reality

>Names the Jew
>Shows the brown guy blowing up

pewdiepie 10/10

If you count northern italian as shitskin

>trump fans like hitler
thanks pewdiepie for correcting the record

Finally someone who's #WOKE.

These YT cocksuckers are unbearable.

I do.

Then yes.

I am disappoint

Typical Swede cuck then.

I laughed way harder at that comment than I should have

2:32

Holy shit

at the end it's mockup for pepe killing? post link I lost it

shut up pewdiepie is a literal faggot

worlds worst most cringy humor ive ever seen

his base consists of 9 year olds

he sure likes putting hitler in his thumbnails. do any other popular youtubers reference hitler/nazis this much? and the MAGA hat has been in pretty much every single video since he got it.

youtu.be/hGEe4vEiRZk?t=5m16s

And he's worth how many times more than you again?

Don't care about pewds but leafy is actual cancer. Low effort roasts with low effort commentary and no research before sending his millions of followers after people. Just an edgy faggot.

Italians are white you fuck

He does drink.

was expecting "my wife's son"

LET'S MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN!

Never insult pewdie/pol/ again. Ever.

>What's the deal with /pol and PewDiePie now?

Nothing. He occasionally mocks Trump by pretending to support him and dumb Cred Forumstards think he is a secret redpill bro when none of his politics support this idea.

i dont care how much money he has

hes still a faggot

ya these people are really wierd

this guy is not red pilled

hes mocking all the conspiracy theories in his videos

>he doesn't use a g700
Fucking normie

what do you mean sven
he's a manlet

pewdiepie is 5'8. my friend who went to sweden met him once and mistook him as a slav.

He is no 1 jewtuber. Probably Trump sent him a fat envelope.

Don't reproduce.

idiot cane toads dont do that and even if it did that wouldnt get you high fuck head you need a MAO inhibiter

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
1:20

That subtle red pill of a video though
Holy shit I never thought I'd see the day pewdefag plays a hitler speech in his videos and looks at it seriously

How things change so fast after Trump

>ywn have a glorious nordic beard

>literal newfag hillshill not knowing what shill means detected

I know, I was really surprised

>This is how 18 year olds who read Scott Adams's blog think and write
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god

oh shit nice catch

It says
>Jews mustn't die

true, but in the end, no one here really knows his motives. Literally everyone is speculating on bullshit

Minis are basically BMWs without the stigma, they're good cars especially somewhere like Sweden where you need something small

Not that tall for a Swede. He's like 5'10" or 5'11", or 176-179cm

THIS
he has been cancer for he's whole existence, and he will not change.
He will Not raise us an army.

>he's mocking the alt right fags

M
O
C
K
I
N
G

Is he watching The Greatest Story Never Told?

Wow shills are desperate to discredit this. Don't be subverted and draw your own conclusions.

>kid see hitler in cancer vids
>(((google))) about hitler
>read (((wikipedia))) about hitler
>(((learns how he was a horrible guy and nazi is wrong)))

Unless you cucks go out of your way to spread the pill to the kids he just may be doing more harm than good

I suggest spamming hes page with redpill, like linking on Discussion

I can remember reading that he used to browse Cred Forums back in the day before he became big and would ask for advice on his videos. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's started browsing Cred Forums too. Normally most people that start going on Cred Forums end up in Cred Forums at some point anyways.

dude it's not that big of a secret

Kids are too curious this dad to be satisfied with Wikipedia.

>Reference to Rome

Good taste

Pretty sure he used to stream Cave Story with Cred Forums before he got famous

He literally just compared Youtube to Hitler.

user...

>one of the hitler vids has 6 million views
heh

i don't think clinton supporters would own a MAGA hat :^)

wew

We NEED to get

DAVID COLE

into pewdiepie's frame of reference

He's the only holocaust denier the jews can't touch. Because he's a super jew himself.

>turn on caption subtitles
>they're in hebrew

ABSOLUT

MADMAN

>implying a mini couper isnt a waste of money

>implying he doesn't just get on the trump-mocking train for extra views

Can someone shoop Pepe into this?

Ultra mega giga nigger...but for Jews

his audience is growing up.
who did you think Cred Forums was? Nobody is over 20 here.

>a man with the ability to red pill his 50 million twelve year old fans is not important to Cred Forums

>Dont forget leafy was a Cred Forumstard when he was like 17
Cred Forums used to be left-wing as fuck.

>leafy

he's a chinless hapa faggot who can barely string a proper sentence together

this
his idea of insulting people is that of a witless teenager. it's basically "HAHAHAHHA FAGGOT FAT FUCK NERD"

>If he exits full screen mode you can see both the BBC and Cred Forums tabs.

It's satire faggots
Can't you see he's just taking the piss out of us?

>JEWS MUST DIE
this was the most redpilled video of his fucking ever

Pretty awesome. Needs more kek references though.

Or is he secretly giving us a sign he's redpilled through the ruse of satire?
The real question is how many layers of irony is he currently on?

Hes not red pilled he's a cuck who thinks Hitler is edgy. Daily reminder for pewdiecuck posters

>leafy
He went #NoChin instead of #NoFap m8

The intent of the video doesn't matter. The persuasion result is pro-Trump. Especially since his audience is particularly impressionable. This guy could say fart fart poop poop into the mic and people would eat it up.

Well it was either this or get beaten up by muzzies in the street before he got red pilled.

When did this guy stop acting like a big faggot?

>implying that matters in blue states where voter ID laws are verboten and even the dead vote.

hes being ironic you fucking morons

Probably after two years of being on top of the youtube pile, practically untouchable.

How many layers?

Zucc paid 30 million for four neighbouring properties. And he wants do demolish them and work on plans.

>ubderage fanbase.
his underage fanbase will be relevant long after the millennials will be

that's not just a random smart looking arab motherfucker.

That's ahmed playing with his clock

like,, maybe 5, or 6 right now. my dude

Cred Forums was about the lulz. They started fighting real bad guys with Scientology and red pilled themselves. Cred Forums is Childrens Redpill.

his videos have gotten so much better. it's almost to the point where it's not an embarrassment to say you're subscribed to his channel.

proud of you pewds

Not when she's on all fours.

lmao no, Chanology brought in a plethora of retarded libcucks here

not even close, he is just a jewish tool to push gay/tranny psyop on goy kids

youtube.com/watch?v=507UAZ5XDZQ

>i make a thread like 5 minutes after the vid is out
>people only tell me hes a cuck and its all an act

God damn, you hit the nail on the fucking head.

It makes me feel bad for lurking on pol knowing it's probably full of fucking faggots who fall for this type of shit.
I reckon it's just a lot of """edgy""" kids here now.
Who actually fucking cares what some dumb fuck internet celebrity is up to?
The reason they care, is because they actually watch and participate in all of this shit. They probably unironically watch this guy on youtube and others like him.
They ARE the reason the world is so fucked in the first place.
Pol is lost, mate. It's the first time I've been on here for a couple of weeks and it'll probably be the last. Godspeed.

yes

use this site and set your mind free
>proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

You have to go back.

Reddit

Re

Is Felix slowly morphing into Varg?