Charlotte Shooting Shoots BLM in Foot

youtube.com/watch?v=893129Dp8hQ

>Wife records husband being shot by police
>It's shared like wildfire by BLM supporters
>Video shows the wife saying "keith don't do it" as the police shout at a man to drop a gun-we can't see the man in question
>"Don't do it keith, don't do it"
>Cops continuing to order dropping of weapon
>Sudden gunshots
>Wife shows no remorse or sadness

Thank the sheboon for crippling the movement with this new video.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/9382/heres-photo-keith-scotts-gun-–-one-his-family-said-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h2j0n18jg
youtu.be/nIuDeoOERe0
youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4
youtu.be/dp6pR5osGy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Did ya'll call uh ambalamps?

>he'd betta live
>he'd betta fuckin live
>he'd betta live
>he'd betta live
>he'd betta live
>he'd betta live
>he'd betta live
>he'd betta fuckin live
>he'd betta fuckin live

They should have never gave niggas cell phones.

Thanks Obama.

It's too perfect.

>he doesn't have a gun he ain't gonna hurt y'all
>they pull a gun off his body
>call uh ambalamps?

I didn't watch the video, but the MSM headlines I saw about it said something like "Video shows shooting victim's wife pleas to police"

>CNN
great now post the unedited version

That's literally how I feel about them at this point

I can't imagine how distraught I'd be if my husband got shot. I'd be there at his side immediately. I wouldn't be able to form coherent sentences, let alone keep up my sassy black woman "mmmmmm mm ohhhh Hell nooooooo" shtick.

although I do suppose I see myself calling for an "amber lamps."

>Drop the gun
>Don't do it Keith
>BANG BANG

>HE DINDU NUFFIN

>I can't imagine how distraught I'd be if my husband got shot
>My husband
Tits or gtfo

Please, it was sent out because

>he ain't got no gun
>he ain't got no gun
>he ain't got no gun
>he got uh TBI
>Don't shoot em
>keef, get out the car

fuck off faggot, we've all grown past that stage.

this video clearly shows them planting a gun

It's a glove actually.
>Officers plant a gun right in front of a wife who said she's recording them

Righttttt.

Poor Amber Lamps is always being dragged into this.

It clearly shows one cop dropping the gloves he was wearing.

I'm assuming the gun was closer to his body, then?

I really feel sorry for Den Dunuffin.

Hell, it could be underneath him.

lol did you not hear how they play3d that on the news?

LISTEN AS THIS POOR BLACK WOMAN IS TRAUMATIZED BY THE EVIL COPS BTW THIS VIDEO DOESN'T HAVE A GUN IN IT

seriously cnn s headline is about this cunt and the other bitch who started recording after her nigger bf was (legally carrying) and shot.

dailywire.com/news/9382/heres-photo-keith-scotts-gun-–-one-his-family-said-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

>Didn't Get down on the floor
>Didn't put his hand up to show if he was actually armed
>Didn't drop whatever he had
>Didn't follow police orders

Literally Dindu Nuffin.

Maybe somehwat off topic, but why is she so damn calm?

I remember another video from a few weeks (2 months?) ago, where cops shot an unarmed black man that they had already fixed and cuffed on the ground, the guy with the red shirt that was laying in front of a silver sedan.
His wife was filming the whole affair too and she also seemed awfully calm, considering the circumstances.

I'm clearly no expert, but I would wager that most white women/wives who just witnessed thei partrner/husband getting shot would completely freak the fuck out on spot. Those two black women didn't seem to be that disturbed at all.

That guy that got shot in the car was the same way too

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h2j0n18jg

what in the fuck is a TBI and why does she just expect people to know what that is?

>ah know Dat fuckin much

We did? When did this happen?

Unfortunately I see no gun in this footage

Expect lots of riots

Traumatic brain injury

Since the joke started, you stupid bastard.

"tits or gtfo" to offset people using the fact they're a girl to get attention.
The post you replied to mentions it in passing in a way that is contextual to the thread.

The idea that no girls post on Cred Forums-ESPECIALLY that no girls post on Cred Forums is pants on head retarded unless you've been living under a fucking rock.

Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J

Negros have a slow reaction time, it takes them a while to process death. These two women didn't realize their husbands were dead.

post tits bitch

they should release the dash/body camera

Putting way too much thought into a nondescript wanting to see boobies.

Very funny.

Same thing, how can they stay so relaxed when their spouse just got fucking shot dead?
I mean, good for them in a way, but what the hell does that say about the relationship between two people?

Check the id's, fuckwit.

thanks for standing up for mlady, my white Knight.

still not showing you my tits.

But where was that object in the video?

Rule 30

TITS OR GTFO

Tits or gtfo, pocket pussy

You're an object.

>he din du nuffin
why was the wife outside of the car

I feel like all their producers and anchors should be tried and convicted for treason, the publicly executed in a line like the Lincoln conspirators.

Unless this is it.

Her tits are for her husband's eyes only you degenerate loser.

>dragging Cred Forums shit into an adult board

Somebody go to 1:46 and tell me what's falling out of his pocket/belt?

Makes a noise when it drops, but I can't really see if it's a black leather glove or a can.

>can

Am I retarded?
I meant gun.

>Cred Forums
>adult board

Just another STUPID IDIOT

Niggers see a family member getting shot by the cops as winning the lottery and they can get some scummy attorney to file a civil rights violation suit that will get settled out of court

also niggers deal with death and murder way more often than whites

>being this new
>acting like you're better than everyone because of it

Drown in acid

his wife mentioned a Traumatic Brain Injury those things can turn a physics professor into a simpleton with an IQ of a 9 year old.

It might just be nigger bullshit though

These people don't form pair bonds.

>yfw the race war is on

there are people who will tell you that people react to trauma differently in the moment, and that's true. occasionally you'll hear 9/11 calls where people, even women, keep cool when theyre describing what happened/asking for help. some people just compartmentalize what's in front of them, consciously or subconsciously, and don't process what happened until hours later.

but there's a clear difference between the people whose calm reaction is due to disbelief/training to keep cool, and this woman, who doesn't give a shit about her husband.

you can hear the dollar signs in her voice. she's got nothing on her mind but the settlement, donations, screen time with all Sharpton, a mention by the president, etc.

Niggers are like animals, they don't really understand the concept of death.

Death is just a short passing meme for black people, before they go back to suckin and jiving as usual.

hahaha. That's actually his fault.

If he had a TBI, what the fuck was he doing with a book? Its already hard enough for them to read, this bitch is telling me a brain damaged nigger could?

Blubble deez gloop mitow fletus .......

Aaaiiiieeee!

The only time I've ever seen black people show grief at someone else's death was when it was woman's own children. For brothers, sisters, parents etc I have never seen it.

god shut up, i'm cringing watching you

I didnt really cry when my grandpa died but he was 89 and I saw his health was declining for weeks. I think if my mom died out of the blue I would freak out

I think they completely understand it.

They just don't give a shit about each other.

This. My house and all our belongings were turning to ash behind me while some news lady interviewed me. She was actually really agitated by my calm - "you seem really calm - aren't you upset". They only ran my interview live and reran all the ones of people who were crying and freaking out.

>black guy with gun refusing to comply
>black woman acting like a retarded child repeating "heee bedda leeve"
>guy get shot and dies like a dumbass

Why does black culture have to be so absolutely cancerous in every manner? Jesus christ they are NEVER going to make it. They will eternally have a shitstain culture.

I'm not talking just not crying. I'm talking full on indifference. Not even showing an instant of recognition.

Facts are completely irrelevant to the "movement." It's why you still see morons chanting "hands up, don't shoot" despite being proven as a lie.

Also, why is it never time to have a "national conversation" about leftist violence? And imagine if poor whites in Appalachia committed the amount of gun violence as inner-city blacks- we'd never hear the end of it.

youtu.be/nIuDeoOERe0

HE DIN DO NUFFIN OFF ICE ER
was just goin 4 his gun why u gotta be so hard on niggas n shit

>girl
>TuB in ID
>literally tubgirl

Congratz on ur marriage

>my husband
Faggot...

sorry to hear about your house.

I remember my dad telling me his father had died, it's like he was telling me about some stranger on the news. he was sick so it wasn't a surprise, and my dad is one of those "men don't cry" types, but I still expected some tears at least.

There's also a 911 call of a woman finding her son literally decapitated and she's speaking like nothing is wrong

I think she made me a racist.

Fuck the googles

you monster!
how soulless of you to deny the television viewers their right to spectate your emotional acknowledgement of loss. for shame, sir. show some dignity and weep.

Was this one justified? Video starts when the guy was shot

In the chamber, roastie

That was idiot mistake. Guy tells officer he has a gun while simultaneously reaching for his waist or something.

Just bad luck and bad communication,

>planting a gun
>with witnesses around
>on video

his wife would be screaming about that, ya nunt

Kek

You should take it as a compliment

>Daughter immedietely goes and streams herself reacting to her fathers death

HA HA HA money

one of the things I hate most about blacks is that when they get agitated or stressed they just start repeating themselves over and over and over.

Its like tautology for a person with the intelligence of a kindergartner

iirc, i don't think so. the guy had a permit to carry and was reaching for his license to show the officer when he was shot.

Pretty much the only unjustified shootings are the ones we don't hear about anymore because the officers were charged (Walter Scott in South Carolina, and the nervous lady-cop in Tulsa). But the ratings are simply too good to pass up, so the media is more than happy to cynically push the racism narrative.

philando castile is the guy's name if you want to do your own searching

>witness your husband get murdered
>stand by and keep filming

He had no respect for authority.

Sounds familiar.

nah, i don't care. if them googles were less uppity the cops would be less nervous. seems like it was an accident

BLM and those funding it don't care about facts. The googles and Google lovers they wield don't care about facts, they just want to chimp out and loot

She had a TBI for not telling the officer what TBI stood for.

TBI could stand for many things: "The Black Idiot".

I always find if fascinating how these these dindu women never really care that much how their Husband/BF is getting blasted with bullets.

>Jesus christ they are NEVER going to make it.

the gap will only continue to get wider as the rest of the US continues to move forward while the blacks are stuck dwelling on the past and embrace victimhood.

Even the blacks that go to college do it. Instead of trying to break into STEM they get advanced degrees in victimhood studies that offer no career path except for the lucky few race baiters like Saun King

Hasn't been decided yet I don't think. But yes it will be a justified shooting

She's just thinking about the juicy payout she thinks she's going to get. Her husband was just a walking ATM, now that she knows he's dead as a dodo her mind has moved on to the next source of income.

>shooting an armed dindu
>murder

pick one, jesse jackson

She probably expected it would happen eventually

True, Mike Brown's and Trayvon's death was the best thing to happen to their parents. They are milking their deaths dry.

I personally would be at loss of words if I even saw some stranger getting shot by cops.

Lol, she didn't sound distressed or worried at all, she just sounded really uppity and bitchy. I'm calling shenanigans.

I don't get why people are overlooking this point...

U raciss he wuz takin it to da skool so his teacha cud reed 2 him

Black families are matriarchal, so black woman are the ones to stay and fight while the men puss out and run.

If you could here it drop it is probably a gun. A glove isn't heavy enough to make a sound that loud.

When I sat at the bedside of my father when he died, I sat there for a few minutes numb. Then I cracked and cried for a good solid couple minutes. And then, nothing. Composure regained and got to work.

It still hurts to see pictures of him but life goes on. And I get a day off work each year on the anniversary of his death since eldest male descendant so I lead the gije which ain't bad.

Seriously.

Why the hell do black people have this annoying habit of repeating the same phrase over and over and over again?

Black culture has this thing with voicing emotions subconsciously, so when they get nervous the voicing of the nervousness is the studder.

Vocalization is a pretty staple part of black culture; see rap, stuff like this, a new black meme word every week.

It's also why their ability to English is so varied, and usually bad.

what is a gjie

Don't forget the university cop that murdered a kid in a traffic stop in Cincinnati. That one was open and shut in like a week because the body cam evidence was unmistakable. The city did a really good job keeping that whole show transparent so they couldn't have an excuse to riot, had the cops put out a show of force in patrols and city cops replaced the university cop shitheads for awhile, and fucking annihilated the cop in court in an open-and-shut case that is used to heavily promote the usage of body cams in police forces.

Also imagine how differently Ferguson would have gone if they'd accepted the offers of help to deal with the escalation from Cincinnati that had immense shitstorms in the early 2000's with cop on black violence and learned how to cover shit up/process it effectively and ruthlessly. This whole movement could have been nipped in the bud.

>only just becoming a racist

dindus ruined healthcare in the US

GET THIS INFORMATION OUT.

Korean ancestor ritual stuffs. Mainly its an organized dinner with the family, you just let the ancestor spirit eat first and bring lots of alcohol.

>taking Cred Forums seriously
>being this new
>being a white knight

It is at that cop's feet. They don't want to touch it with their hands, but don't want her getting close to it.

>thinking tits or gtfo is used for that purpose
>taking a posters word as truth

you havent been her long have you? listen once you are done sipping your faggy tea take a moment to realize. you have no idea who or what is on the other side of the screen. 13 years ago it was even worse. tits or gtfo is a way of verifying the proclaimed identity of the poster. of course since you all fags are thirsty ass niggas it evolved to the definition it is today. no one here thinks theres no girls on the internet. We just know better than to trust an anonymous poster at his word. After all the things posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. only a fool would take them seriously.

>Amber Lamps

Reminded me of this old shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4

Oh I disagree youtu.be/dp6pR5osGy8

They're vocabulary is usually severely limited. There's only so many different combinations of words you can make when your vocabulary is 1/3 of a normal persons.

*Their

Dindus ruined the US

FIFY

He was probably her meal ticket

korean eldest sons are the most alpha of all asians.

>what in the fuck is a TBI and why does she just expect people to know what that is?

I am definitely NOT on this sheboons side but come on dude.. It stands for Traumatic Brain Injury. Most people probably know that, dont embarrass yourself.

Needs sassy black woman pic.

It can turn a secretary of state into a twitchy old hag, too

Female googles are all married to the gubment first and foremost, so she really didnt lose anything. Nothin but them sweet, sweet media gibs comin huh way now, honey, sheeeeeit

they physically lack empathy

>not putting hands up
>not doing what the officers say when they say it
>not explaining anything calmly to them
>not complying completely

the fuck do you expect to happen? police officers know that when someone isn't complying that;s probably because the person is guilty of something and is convinced that they can get away somehow

combine that with the fact that he's black and hence is more likely to:
1) have actually committed a crime
2) resist the police
3) attack, specifically shoot at, the police
all of which justify their response; they simply ended the situation in the quickest way possible because they feared for their safety, they didn't do it BECAUSE he was black, but black people aren't helping their chances of surviving encounters by continuing with their behavioural patterns

Welcome to the fucking club Hans, you might want to do something before
>60%

Wife is terrified of brain damaged gun toting husband.

Wife will not go near her husband

She is filming this a block away.

Wife knows she can cash in her husband for millions and a White House dinner with King Barry.

Picture is of Freddy Gray's heroin junkie mother. She got 5 million dollars when Freddy Gray was arrested for dealing heroin.

She is so brain damaged from Freddy Gray's heroin that she cannot join the Ghetto Mom World Tour with the other gang banger moms.

>do heroin
>run out of heroin
>trade son for 5 million dollars
>spend it all on heroin