Polling Insider was right 2 weeks ago

Remember the posts saying that Trump would be allowed to draw even in the polls until 5 or 6 days before the debate??? Then they would rig a sharp fall for him.

The post explained that this was designed to deflate Trump in the lead up to the debate and take away a key weapon he used in the primary debates "i'm winning in all the polls" to wreck his fellow debaters.

Shit happened exactly as the dude said it would

Other urls found in this thread:

regated.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-is-regaining-in-the-polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His numbers only went up because Hillary collapsed in the street.

Good fuck Drumpf

And here is how they did it.

regated.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-is-regaining-in-the-polls/

no we said (((they))) would make him fall off AFTER the debates

nope

I'm talking about a specific thread started by a guy who worked for one of the RCP polling organisations and gave proof.

then post the link, or some keyword we can use to find the archive, search your browser history

Hillary has very few real life supporters. She is being propped up buy the MSM and the globalist.

An election with no cheating/rigging would be a devastating humiliation for clinton.
No one like this woman.
No one at her rallys, no bumper stickers or yard signs. I've not meet a single person that supports her.
Zero chance she wins without cheating

Give us a link already, this sounds pretty huge

Funny. I cant say i know one person supporting trump IRL. Must be that i live in a city and you live in the country

McClathy going from +15 Hillary to +7 isn't a rise in the polls for her.

Holy fuck he is down by 3 points! This is truly the beginning of the end, time to close shop boys, we had a good run....

RCP is shit. They manipulate it by removing polls they don't like to shift the average.

>Hillary has very few real life supporters

My mother is voting for her. She's not a supporter, doesn't like her, doesn't have signs in yard, etc.

>Funny. I cant say i know one person supporting trump IRL.

I'm voting for Trump. I don't have any signs in my yard or talk about it in public. I live about 5 minutes away from a large city.

I always laugh at retards who gauge support by signs and bumper stickers.

>rig a sharp fall for him
British English makes no fucking sense

Hardly anyone really supports Clinton, but they'll vote for her. I've seen many people on Facebook liking anti-Trump stuff.

I live in a traditionally left learning suburb
I see trump signs all the time
There are a lot of people who don't like either choice, but a lot more like trump than Hillary, and the ones who like trump are passionate about it.
That's why I think trump will win. There are a lot of people who hate and and won't vote for him, but people don't like Hillary enough to go out and vote for her. Every trump supporter I know would vote for him, no matter what.
The only person I know who supports Hillary has a next door neighbor that put a few trump signs on his lawn pointed toward her house.

hillary literally did nothing to that can even remotely boost her polls as much as they did

STILL NO LINK TO THREAD AND OP IS FAG

Yeah she can. Its called stopped being sick and polls normalizing. Fucking retarded Trumpfag.

Trump Jr.'s skittle comments didn't help much either.

Must be that 10 cents has been deposited.

>stopped being sick

No, she went back into hiding with only brief appearances when her meds were working.

literally nobody cares about that

>falls in national pools
>rises in state polls

what did they mean by this?

>Good fuck Drumpf

THIS

I'm afraid. I live in Seattle, so I'm sure there are tons of Hillary supporters around me. Apparently they are okay with corruption, so I don't want to make life harder for me.

>stopped being sick

If she's healthy she's pretty worthless compared to how many rallies Trump did this week to yuge crowds. You hillshills are in big trouble if THIS is healthy Hill.

Most Trump supporters don't admit they support Trump.

I live in Seattle too and I see more Bernie signs up than Hillary signs even now. I also know a bunch of UW students that are voting Trump. We're all engineers though.

>drumpf supporters actually think drumpf will win. They will be shocked once he looses in a landslide

lets sing the Hillary song

youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU

>. I also know a bunch of UW students that are voting Trump.

Your a fucking idiot if you think Sanders voters or young people are gonna vote for Trump. If anything most of them will vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein. Trump is far far right wing. Why do you keep shilling this meme about right wing Sanders voters?

I gauge support by primary turnout and early voting stats, like any intelligent person would. Trump is winning in both categories.

You're just a dumbfuck subhuman leftist piece of shit.

>stroke
>stroke
>stroke

>I gauge support by primary turnout

Except primary turnout doesn't mean shit in a presidential election year when more people come out to vote. Guess what? Most people are Democratic and liberal and when more people vote, more vote Democratic. That's why you don't want black people or Hispanics to vote. So your faggot ass is getting voted out this November.

Thats what she said...

I live in Southern WA (an hour from Portland) and I've seen nothing but Trump signs around here.

There's even a building specifically for registering to vote Republican (can't remember what else it was for, it had Trump signs)

>"your" an idiot if you think that the people who support Trump will vote for him
What did he mean by this?

Is this a bot response or something? I actually know a bunch of UW students that are voting Trump. They're mostly Asian and White engineering students.

Also, I was a Sanders voter and after the DNC/Hillary fucked him I switched to Trump. So, myth busted, anecdotally at least?

It's really simple: The media needs a wave in the polls. If one candidate is leading, it gets boring quick. They switch between attacking one candidate and then the other.

>WHY AREN'T I UP 50 POINTS!!!!

>Drumpf

Really made me think Portugal it really did, in 2015

>last current year

O seu país e seu idioma é uma merda. Mate-se bicha

This entire thread is fucking b8. Stop engaging the obvious shill threads.

Rule #1, #5, and #10 at least.

It's also a way to keep the public tense and distracted so they don't see how badly they are getting fucked.

They'll say it was rigged and that Trump is the true winner.

>hillary literally did nothing to that can even remotely boost her polls as much as they did

Yeah, she did. It's called doing nothing.

Trump's polling only went up when Hillary had the worst month of her campaign. Trump didn't even do much noteworthy. Yet he still didn't pull ahead. And now the polls are normalizing back to Hillary winning because she hasn't fucked up horribly for a few days.

The default setting of this election is Trump losing. It requires Hillary to fuck up or Trump to do something good in order for him to gain ground. It's her election to lose and you know it. So the polls swinging back after several weeks of Hillary fuck ups makes complete sense.

google translate? That sentence is shit

That will be the denial phase. after that will come the anger and they will start to say that Trump was shit candidate (everyone realized that). It will be epic

I was almost ashamed, for once. Of attending the university in Southern Indiana.

There was a private yard with a massive TRUMP 2016 sign, but the "T" had been vandalized. This is on the parkway leading up to the university.

I hope they caught who did it.

>that sentence is shit

All he forgot was a comma you beaner

> I also know a bunch of UW students that are voting Trump. We're all engineers though.

Man, way to prove every stereotype of yourselves there dudes

>McClathy going from +15 Hillary to +7 isn't a rise in the polls for her.

even the latest yougov only has her +1, same time last moth they where at +5

I remember the post. Its working out like he said.

This is one from earlier in the year that i agree with.

>within 50 electoral votes
kek

I don't see a single Hillary bumper sticker or yard sign in my town. I don't know anyone who is voting Hillary. It's all just rigged polls, Trump will win.

>Man, way to prove every stereotype of yourselves there dudes
You mean the positive stereotype of thinking things through logically rather than emotionally? The positive stereotype of working hard and not wanting to support gibmedats?

Hillary hasn't sent out yard signs or bumper stickers.

I would know. I live with my grandmother (ya ya I know failed adult etc.) and she is donor and member of the democratic party probably for sixty years at least. She's gotten a few phone calls but no where the level of solicitations she's gotten in previous election cycles. Usually she gets stuff.

She's a big supporter of Hillary. So far Hillary Ground campaign at least in the Long Island area is non existent. Her ground campaign is shit.

What the fuck is going on?

Small world my friend. UW Civil here, just wanting to MAGA

Voted Sanders in Texas Primary. Promptly switched to Trump after countless acts of corruption and connections won her the nomination. MAGA

>have some friends who are Bernouts
>tell them that I'm voting for Gary Johnson
>show them some youtube videos where it makes it seem like Johnson's policies somewhat line up with Bernie's
>convince them to vote for Johnson instead of Hillary
>at least 5 of them now regularly post Gary Johnson stuff all over facebook, hopefully converting some of their fellow Bernouts as well
>No telling how many Hillary voters I've flipped to Johnson
>mfw it was all a ruse and I'm actually voting for Trump

>It's her election to lose and you know it

sounds good, 1 post.

now I know it.

I feel awful for people still in college. I am avoiding my UW MBA because I can't stomach another 2 years of pretending to be a sjw on campus to appease professors and not get accused of rape or misogyny.

we invented English lad

jog on

>Trump that authoritarian
>Clinton more right wing than Trump
>Clinton less authoritarian than Trump
>Clinton right wing AT ALL
>Gary Johnson right wing AT ALL
>Gary Johnson libertarian AT ALL
>Jill Stein not further to the left

what kind of a fucking retard do you have to be to believe that image

You're doing God's work, user. Keep it up!

>trump
>right wing
HAHAHAHAH

He's a leftist almost to the like of Bernie sanders.

>Trump is a leftist

what

archive now

>anti immigration
>opposes globalization
>anti TPP
>was against the war in iraq
>was pro choice and literally is pushing for a welfare program that would allow women who gave birth leave for 6 weeks
Nigga he's the literal definition of a leftist.

When the hell is a born and bred New Yorker not a leftist?

I remember the post, but they're still tied. RCP weighs older polls. Huffpo, when you put it on less smothing, weighs more recent polls, and they're basically tied nationally, and in the electoral college too.

archive

I mean, Trump's doing pretty damn well for himself. He already won Florida based on early voting counts.

he's just going to point out the obvious fact the polls are rigged lol

If polls were actually rigged, then a conservative group would have started their own poll by now.

It's not just the liberals that have hundreds of millions riding on this

>anti immigration
...that's a left wing position now?

>opposes globalization
globalism, not globalization, there is a distinct difference

>anti TPP
that's globalism, being against that is not a left wing position

>was against the war in iraq
again, thats not a left or right position

>was pro choice
was

>literally is pushing for a welfare program that would allow women who gave birth leave for 6 weeks
only thing that's left wing in this entire list, good job buddy

>...that's a left wing position now?
It always was, you're just ignorant.
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
Inb4 bernie isn't leftist HAHAHAHAH

Either case your whole list is fucking retarded, Trump is a fucking leftist.

>politics is only left or right

do you not know about the multidimensional aspects to politics?

what are you doing on this board?

Your mother should have an accident come election day