POST YFW BEN FIRES THE FIRST SHOT OF THE RACEWAR

> POST YFW BEN FIRES THE FIRST SHOT OF THE RACEWAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its over kikes and googles on suicide watch

Somebody give me the run down on what happened with Ben in the beginning.

Cred Forums hijacked his cartoons and spread them around, then he came here and became more redpilled? Is that what happened?

Damn. Ben "popping coons like baloons" Garrison has absolutely gone and done it this time.

Ben "Raining Nukes upon the Spooks" Garrison is going to end this once and for all.

#LeaveittoBen

Cred Forums never hijacked his cartoons. they were legitimate works but of course ben had to deny this to the media. ben "see the nigger, pull the trigger" garrison has always been redpilled as fuck

No, he was always on the bankster illuminati kick. Cred Forums hijacked his cartoons and then he called us chuckleheads. So we memed him into a neo Nazi militia leader.

He hasn't changed his views.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

The prophecy will be fufilled, the curfews will be enforced, kek wills it.

It was a kike that edited his cartoons. But yes along the way he took the red pill. 'If you can't fight them, join them'

I do find his cartoons quite good these days, apart from him labeling everything.

Ben, that's a nigger not a jew, they're immune to zyklon b!

I knew I wasn't the only person who found the excessive labelling annoying. All American political cartoons have this problem, they just don't seem to understand the concept of subtelty. Everything must be labelled as literally as possible

Yeah it's really annoying. But then again it's American education we're talking about. They probably need everything shoved in with a silver spoon.

Yes that's basically what happened.
>Ben is a libertarian
>Cred Forums hijacks his cartoons and edits them to be pro-Nazi
>this gives him a bad rep
>even news stations are reporting he's a neo-nazi
>Ben gets mad
>browses Cred Forums a lot to see this shit for himself
>ends up getting redpilled

Ben "spike the kikes, we're shooting niggers tonight" Garrison

we're pandering to niggers and mexicans here, can you blame us?

hey buddy how many aircraft carriers does your toothpaste corporation have

No I can't blame you, educations standards are continually lowered here in the Netherlands aswell to make sure these shitskins can graduate - however they don't graduate because muh streetlife.

>>Cred Forums hijacks his cartoons and edits them to be pro-Nazi
you mean 1 kike (literally named Goldberg)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

None. There's this country that doesn't mind whoring its military out, keeping education low so the boys choice to die easy for some sandkikes. So we can focus on more important issues.

Ben "shove a spike in every kike" Garrison is gonna blitzkrieg these pavement apes, before Holocausting each and every one of their kike masters.

>He hasn't changed his views.
He literally said he was butthurt about Cred Forums making him into a nazi but he has since realized the error of his ways. He's now committed to fighting political correctness instead of being triggered all the time.