Millennial Hate Thread

>Hating on millennials
How's the retirement home grandpa?

Exploitable

>that face
>that nose

Better than an eagles of death metal concert

Why did realism die? Rembrandt was so based

I really love my generation. It's so full of mongoloids, that being an intellectual normie with just a little bit of ambition advances you to a somewhat godlike status on the job market. I am in a comfy job that I like. A job I was able to pick out of a large number of opportunities. I get paid a lot and feel pretty useful since there is literally no competition.

My job is considered "very demanding" and literally no newbies enter the market. It's just me and old farts dying out. Prospects are great, I0m advancing faster than I should and lack of competition and workforce gonna push prices/salaries a lot.

All this incredible comfyness would be impossible in a previous generation, I'm too much of a simpleton really.

Really love every single guy that goes into genderstudies or anthropology instead some actual needed field.

Do you have any suggestions on how to get your foot in the door?
I'm currently in grad school but am looking at a switch to corporate.

This picture was debunked

Any suggestions on getting your foot in the door?

I'm currently in grad school but am looking at a switch to corporate.

sounds nice. what line of work are you in?

If you have connections anything is possible.

>tfw I only got to be where I want through smarts but I don't have that many connects in the industry I want to work in

how do i remedy this?

give any advice you can to a young white male

they are using a digital tour app provided by the museum.

Why the fuck does he gotta have my name

That was an onion article

Not the most punchable face, but, definitely in the top 10.

message people of the position you want, in the company you want to work for, over linkedin. If you come across as interested in their industry and wanting to learn about what their job is like, they could be receptive. Then if you're really lucky, they could refer you to an opening after that

thank you

np, don't steal my jarb

Hard to say for canada. I went into economy via a special business oriented university in Switzerland. Had pretty mediocre grades but since I worked on the side I still somehow got a ton of offers before I even finished.

I think getting work experience, and particularly in a job deemed "hard/shitty" will get you a long way. Our generation mates may be smart but they got no clue how to thrive in a corporate envoirment.

Real estate management, tax advising, accounting. It's an interesting job where you hurry from founding a company or filling out tax forms for a 90 yo woman to renting out an office complex to a company in one week.

Nobody wants to do it nowadays because it's so stressy and has shitty work/life balance. But if work is life I got all the balance I want. It pays magnificently. :)

Are you confusing Millennials with Gen Z shits?

If i see this faggot face one more time