Is this finally fucking enough?

OK, so now dindus have their very own museum. Can this whole "We iz sooo oppressed" bullshit stop or will this shit go on forever?
stream of we wuz kangs dedication: wjla.com/live/event

Also post exhibitz that will be in the house of kangz

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/artifacts-spotlight-national-museum-african-american-history-culture/story?id=42262180
youtube.com/watch?v=9PRcEgkCpKk
textsfromyourexistentialist.com/products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK NO IT AIN'T ENOUGH NIGGA. WE WANT R REPERATIONS AND U TO GO BACK TOO MEXICO

#STAYWOKE2016JUSTICE4TRAYVON

It will go on until a civil war is fought and the matter settled one way or the other.

I hear that when you become a fellow of the museum, there is a special room where you can beat white people

>a fucking multi million dollar nigger museum right next to the washington monument

how cùck can a country be?

what did that nigger just say about europeans inventing therapy or whatever ?

>It isn't pyramid shaped

Shaking my head to be honest

So essentially you don't like black people and are socially inept. Human rights and civility are our constitutional rights and we will not be stopped. Slavery was wrong and people with small brains like you will lose again. The South will never rise and I'm going to get your daughter pregnant and fill this world with black babies. You can't do shit about it because assholes like you make abortions nearly impossible to have. Your religious freedom will ensure a black planet.

>founding director Lonnie G. Bunch III
>Lonnie G. Bunch III
>Looney Bunch
Is this some kind of joke?

Honestly I don't really care about their museum, they gotta have some place to display their rap music, weaves, and peanut butter.

>museum to highlight history of civil rights era
>couldn't get anything martian king related due to his little shit children.
That's the real shame in all of this.

Jews and Indians got museums before we did and we've been lobbying and fundraising for it since the Civil War ended. It was less about "we deserve this" and more about " why the fuck do we not have this yet?"

Wait so instead of helping these guys who claim to be living in poverty, they decide to build a 500 billion dollar museum instead?

Wait, they have a nignog museum, but nothing about MLK?

What's the fucking point then?

>the house of kangz

Also yeah, that's a fucking travesty. They're the definition of entitled, Talented 10th pieces of shit.

Literally nothing is ever enough for them.

FUN FACT: Claudette Colvin refused to "give up her seat" on a public bus long before Rosa parks, but she was never publicized because of the fact that she was pregnant and fifteen years old.
I wonder if there is an exhibit in there about that?

what would you put in the museum Cred Forums?
>pictures of obama's sons
>at least two vehicles involved in a drive by
>the plastic wrap Rayshawn used to keep his crack in
>a completely empty room full of things blacks have done
>al sharptons income tax returns

Good luck with that while your brothas and sistas steal, murder, and rape each other wile burning down their own community.

The greatest enemy of the black man is himself.

I heard that they keep the actual chains used to bind black people.

I wonder if they'll have an exhibit for black slave owners.

>Is this some kind of joke?
Yes. Just like JA-NE-Z. YES-NO-Z

Your sister is bouncing on my dick right now.

>nigger museum

>white man's museum
seems about right

Niggers are treated like children here in the usa

What's in museum?

abcnews.go.com/US/artifacts-spotlight-national-museum-african-american-history-culture/story?id=42262180

Michael Jackson's hat is in the museum. lol The history!

Cotton plant displays
Harriet Tubman dollar
Replica of a damaged and looted Korean store
Indoor greenhouse watermelon farm
KFC and purple drank vendors

Prison tower is in museum. What for?

I wonder how many people will throw eggs and bananas at it.

Muhumannad Ali's head gear is in there. Big deal.

>slavs
>white

Keep telling yourself that white women want you because muh dick Tyrese. That'll really help your people out in the long run and give them power.

Do you want more money for dem programs boy? Or just some acknowledgement from your absent dad?

School desk is in museum.

Why? To say someone needs to study more?

Track suit is in museum.

Can't wait till Run DMC'strack suit is there too.

They have one in boise that is empty except for a few pictures. Funded by the faggots at HP

WE

Chuck Berry's car. At a national museum? Really?

Because prison is their natural habitat.

I hear they sell Arizona watermelon and skittles in the gift shop, and you get a FREE XXXXXXL airbrushed tshirt memorializing a black youth that was shot in the past 6 hours

I need to get to this 'museum'. Fucking KEK

>all these entertainers

>Prison tower is in museum. What for?
33% of black American men will be in prison at one point in their lives.

OMG that is Zika like!

It'll be run down within a year

>It'll be looted within a year

Fix'd

Seeing a common theme here

Sports and entertainment

Seems like black don't want a regular 9-5 career
But instead want that "easy" money

Heh it's almost like they created a
"Stereotype" place for Blacks

Also why do we still consider them African?

WUZ

Yeah for the 26 black people in Boise.
Mostly East/North End Co-Op shopping, Volvo driving, hemp wearing, Blue Girl Red State sticker white Google apologists that vacay in Sun Valley.
Truly worthless human beings.

it'll be burned down within a month
ftfy

Google Shopped

Did bill already give a speech at the museum?

Now thats a real spook

I want to tell you something. All of you white people that are in denial about the minority problem need to wake up. THEY WILL NEVER STOP. They will keep going until every single last trace of white civilization is replaced by nigger culture and behavior. They hate you. They fucking hate white people, and they will never never stop. It will not get better on its own. They will never assimilate and appreciate western culture like we do. They despise it in fact. Thats what they are teaching now in schools too. It will not get better, unless we do something.

White people museum

That must be one big empty building.

funposting is doing something
check these dubs

raidin the dindus and dem programs

wrong. now check these you nigger lover.

>Martian King

I just got back and the café has the best fried chicken

>Most history taught in the schools of white countries is about the great thinga that white people have achieved
>Black people raise awareness of great things black people have achieved, that isn't taught in schools
>"FUCKING BLACK CUNTS WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ABOUT THEM FUCK OFF NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Kek!

name one great thing googles have achieved

Google "american inventors" for that. Kek! Kek! Kek!

Not anymore, they actually teach mostly the conflicts whites have had in the past, way more than their accomplishments. Blacks are always portrayed is never doing anything wrong.

>Black people raise awareness of great things black people have achieved, that isn't taught in schools
Holy
>implication
Batman.

god you niggers are pathetic
>implying your not Google LARPing

youtube.com/watch?v=9PRcEgkCpKk

I'll admit that apart from ancient Egypt blacks haven't achieved much throughout history compared to whites. But cultural-wise they have massively shaped America.

Black influence in American society hasn't just been going on since like 2014 because of the Jews like people on here think it has.

Come on Peggy...

fpbp
it will never end

Check King Tut's DNA.

It's not the first one. Washington DC is like 90% black, why did it take them so long to make one? Did this one replace the old one?

I know some big cities have black museums no one goes to except elementary school students.

"Muh oppression museum."

Hobos will have a new place to hang out... just like public libraries.

>small brains
Sherman and his march to the sea was 1000x more devastating than slavery.

The building is literally a stack of watermelon baskets

lol, Egypt.

Nubia was mulatto.

Egypt was Eurasian.

Eurasian elite in Nubia invaded Egypt after it went to shit with a mulatto army.

They eventually got their asses beat and kicked out by Assyrians.

Egypt was not "black."

And only mulattoes with Eurasian y-chromosomes can claim "We Wuz Kangz."

They already have a modern civil rights exhibit dedicated to black lives matters.

>pregnant and fifteen years old.

The only negro that can claim "We Wuz Kangz" because his father is a European Prince.

There is a separate entrance for whites - there is a black man hung in front of it in effigy and you have to pull his leg to get the door to open.Then blacks come out and beat you

dindus have ruined healthcare in the US

Why would he??!! Everybody now he is soporific as fuck!!!

This guy married a blonde woman. What happened?

The only time in its history that Egypt was unique was under Roman rule after Cleopatra basically gave it to Julius Caesar.

Classical Egypt, which existed 3,000 years before Rome that you're referring to, wasn't entirely black (nor were they likely the majority) and was nothing other than a Bronze Age civilization.

Is it? I wanted to become a history teacher, but looked at the sylabus. It was essentially 'Britain was evil and horrid and we are a nation of immigrants'.

Well that's what happens when you act like and have the mentality of a child.

never gonna work. i love going to museums. never seen one black person ever there. not a single one. period. how could this be?

White taxpayers will still be forced to pay for it

Got any more of those pics?

That's right.

textsfromyourexistentialist.com/products

I hear that yakub lives in the top of the museum and if you donate some malt liquor you can visit him. he will answer a question and cure your diabeetus

>Eternal Anglo's museum of art

WE WUZ MARTIANS

It looks like black fungus, dead liver, rotting flesh. Urgh. Tear it down.

This is what happens when you get a zerg infestation in your city

That's supposed to be a giant sea slug right?

nope , never. this is not there point . they want full control and all of us in the grave. then they will turn on themselves and be taken over by muslim caficat..
we shuld have just picked our own dam cotton.

Why do black have BET, isn't that racist? Why do niggers need their own tv channel.