What the fuck is wrong with white men?

What the fuck is wrong with white men?

*nu males

what's with the picture, is that the teacher?

>(((white men)))

My jewdar is going off

lol stupid pedo saving cp.

faggots need to grow up.

looks like a jew and is from new york.

90% chance of jew

it's gay men. they're all fucking mentally ill pedos that's why i hate the libertarian "just do what you want if it's in your own bedroom" idiots. Sodomy laws should still be in the books

Literally nothing wrong with pedophilia or having CP on your hard drive.

>that nose
>white

Sure thing schlomo

Maybe if that's the only thing that quenches your thirst... Rarely ever the case...

If you so much as glance at a child the same way you stare at your 2d fantasies your last statement:
> Literally nothing wrong with pedophilia or having CP on your hard drive.

Is absolutely 100% wrong. Permanently.

Welp, looks like it already is, because worse has already happened.

Stop it where it starts, delete your cp and GROW THE FUCK UP.

You normalscum are disgusting. You act like it's completely impossible to not act on your base urges. Normalfaggots are animals. I am a regular heterosexual and yet I have no desire to have sex with irl women. But of course you normalscum act like all humans operate at your base level, blindly following their id, pumping their seed into anything that moves and getting cash advancements to buy fucking pants.

Oestrogen in the water, plastics, food and air pollutants.
Men have about 20% less testosterone compared to their grandfathers.

My guess is this is an organised conspiracy, to make white men into nu males so they will:
a) breed less
b) be ambivalent about being replaced
c) have more socially left leaning politics

If he was a Jew he would've never been caught. Jew York would have his back.

Definitely Catholic.

(((white men)))

>Normal heterosexual
>Doesn't like 3DPD

Sorry nigga, but you are not a normal heterosexual, you are a fucked up pedo.

This is somewhat true.

It's just that whereas men of action have always and continue to exist, the more gentle men (and there are more of them now) are now doing fuck all instead of becoming scientists and engineers and laborers. They're baristas, and internet bloggers and do-nothings.

He looks kinda Turkish.

Looks jewish to me.

The nose knows

Still white

Lol I went to Bronx Science and had him as a teacher. He was a really popular teacher and everybody liked him. He got caught trading gift cards for pervy pictures of Mexican kids he found on kik

I've never bought a pair of pants I couldn't afford, you miserable piece of shit.

Jesus

You don't belong on normal parts of the internet. Cred Forums itself is even too normal for you. Go to Otherchan or the 'dark web' or into IRC channels. You just aren't meant to converse among the rest of us.

Blaming Jews is blue-pilled as fuck at this point. It's on par with blacks blaming whites.

Just admit that whites are prone to certain behaviors that allow them become cucks and move make adjustments.

>yet I have no desire to have sex with irl women.

is it a lack of desire, or possibility?

Also, you don't get a cash advance to buy pants, you open a line of credit directly from the company and pay it back with 24% interest over 4 years.

What is wrong with brown men?

If Tumblr and reddit had a baby....

>pervy

So the media is normalizing pedos by calling them "pervy" instead.

Fuck off kike

60-70 years of peace and men becoming irelevant in defending their clay

Men were chosen to do a task to offer security , since the security of the country can be done with a handful of men , that means a country with a population of 100 milion can eaisly defend it's self with 100.000 , 99% of the men slowly degrate and lose their maniless.

Because of natural selection , and women slowly taking power they hyper delovep the ideas inside them of "being sensitive" "taking care of womans" and this hyper sensitivity is actually seen as a weakness by women especially young ones who are looking for men to breed.

Young women do not have the same requirements in men as those that gave them birth or older ones.

This problem was fixed in the past as men would push men to overcome thier shitty beta behaviour , either on the field , or by concepts such as "men being men"

Sadly those ideas are seen are uncivilized and modern men tend to go with Nu and beta behavior since of elements of female indotrination.

Get in the van.

if you've ever seen the play good n plenty this image is funny as fuck

>white males

Ok junior. Whatever you say.

18+.

>blowjobs should illegal

Check this retard out

What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

>GAY
>White

Excellent post, Romania
Men need to return to their place of dominance in society, and masculine virtues need to once again be held up as the standard of a strong society.
Women must be brought back under male control, and taught the feminine virtues that made them nurturing homemakers.

hes a jew tho

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life