How do I uncuck my friend?

How do I uncuck my friend?

My friend is a "nice guy" to girls. He's had a bitch for less than a week and is saying I need to go outside to smoke because she doesn't like it. I thought okay maybe she's asthmatic or sensitive to smoke or something. Whatever. After going outside to smoke for a while the girl starts talking about smoking weed. I said "I thought you were sensitive to smoke" and she said "No I just don't like the way it smells." And my friend just gives me a shrug and face like "hurr durr women what can you do."

I've literally been getting up and walking outside to smoke because she doesn't like the smell. Wtf. It's my friend's fault here but I can't help but feel I'm being second-hand cucked by this bitch.

Wat do

Dont smoke inside you disgusting fucking pig. I smoke outside too, because im not a fucking nigger. Take some fucking pride in you actions.

Nice blog post you degenerate pot smoking hippy 360 degree basketball dunking nigger.

You are fucking retarded

go get a gf

smoking cigarettes in the house is beyond degenerate and smells like dogshit

I agree with you about smoking outside but if he's smoked inside at his friends place before (assuming that his friend also smokes) then his buddy's gf is still a fucking bitch for making him do what he did

Regardless of your friend being a beta cuck you shouldn't smoke inside because it's rude to nonsmokers since it smells terrible and the smoke smell lingers on furniture which means you have to suffer the smell even longer which YOU PERSONALLY don't because you are a smoker.

It's disgusting and you should partake in your self destructive pastimes in a way that does not disturb others.

> smoking
Kys

The point is my friend and I both smoke in his house and he changed his rules for a girl he met 4 days ago. I'm now going outside and he's waiting until she leaves to smoke

>complaining that other people don't like the smell of shit

*shurg* hurr durr what can you do.

that's not being cucked. just because someone smokes weed doesn't mean they smoke cigarettes or can tolerate the smell of burning cigarettes in their fucking living space. to non-cig smoking stoners, weed is a whole other thing. if your friend is at HIS house and she refuses to smoke weed outside when he wants her to, and he allows that, then he's cucked.

sometimes it pays to give a little to gain a little, as the saying goes quid pro quo - smoke only in the kitchen or another designated room for it
you can do all you want while single but having a gf usually means compromise

I think the problem lies in your friend to begin with.
This is made clear by the fact that he fucking hides his smoking around her.

It's called courtesy. Jesus you really are a nigger aren't you?

She's removed the herbal Jew from his house and you're complaining?

>Living with other people

Yeah there's a reason why people move out on their own once they're in their 20s.

she is a good influence for you unhygienic degenerate scum. don't smoke indoors

18+

you smoke inside? why dont you have more regard for the condition of your/your roommates property?

I think she is in her full right to demand that he doesn't smoke inside the home.

>Wat do

Not your relationship, not your life. So keep your mouth shut or fuck the hell off mate.

HIM has gf who likes weed.

YOU has sticky beak wants to boss around other people. Probably single.
....sounds like you're the cuck.

As a smoker myself , you are a huge faggot.
NOBODY LIKES THE WAY IT SMELLS , NOT EVEN SMOKERS.
Don't push your poor mans vice on others you retarded underage shit.

smoking inside is degenerate

I had to clean my great uncles house when he stroked out and died and there was an inch f tar on the walls in every room

She is going to cheat on him and it's going to be hilarious.

Betas have no inherent dignity or self worth, so he'll probably be crying his eyes out to you and feeling suicidal because his only value was having a bitch.

Let him learn the hard way, OP.

If you luck out, she'll leave him within a week or two. After that, take him to do manly things and hobbies that will develop him as an individual so a bitch is a commodity as opposed to who he is.

fuck you for smoking indoors

Who the fuck smokes cigarettes inside? Even if I smoke weed, I do it next to an open window.

In a small way you're right, that is a double standard

it is however totally true that smoking indoors ruins houses/offices/buildings.
I would ask if you want to live in a place that smells like shit, but chances are you already do so the snarky effect of the comment would be totally lost on you

I also want to leave something like "grow up" at the end of this post, but if you don't understand what is wrong with your post, you likely never will. You are already a lost cause.

Cigarette smokes smells like shit and lingers forever.

t. weed smoker

Are you serious? If you met a girl you would come into her place and start changing rules immediately?

see Left out this detail in the OP

im a glutton,
im pretty gross,
i treat women poorly,

but smoking inside?

what're you an animal?

>your friend is a cuck for getting pussy

Go kill yourself and stop making retarded threads that are meaningless. Seriously go kill yourself

/thread

it's his house bro, I had a friend try that shit but eventually it went from only next to a window, then fuck it wherever

but I always make it a point to be outside when i smoke, it's nice to be outside for a minute or two and it can damage your walls and furniture

its not something you can change overnight. the process of being uncucked takes years, i think. if you're a submissive man who cums in a couple seconds (probably your friend), you're probably going to always be one.

ITS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UNKEK HIM. ITS ONLY HIS.

Have you been real with him about it? "Dude, uhh, we used to smoke inside. She's just trying to control you and get off on doing it. Actually, the more you let her do it the more she will lose respect for you. Also, do you want to be in the position of listening her to tell you how to do things for your entire relationship? What else are you going to compromise on? "

Go to Cred Forums, you fucking mong.

quit smoking you fucking degenerate

I duno, weed is a little more pungent and lingers longer. Dude, weed!

Since when did everyone stop smoking Marlbros and start smoking cawk anyway?

>he waits until she leaves to smoke

Yeah, it's not gonna work between your friend and Little Miss Thing. Smoke em if you got em. If you're paying any part of the bills, just tell them flat-out that their relationship conditions don't apply to you, and if they do, then you should have the right to fuck your friend or his girlfriend at any time, since it's not fair for you to compromise for the sake of a relationship you're not in without reaping the benefits of it. Also, you were there first, and maybe he should take HER outside, if she likes fresh air so fucking much. Don't be a pussy. Deal with your problem.

Essentially this.

Smoking inside is fucking atrocious. I understand your issues but it's basic common courtesy.

your friend is making an effort for his girl, that's how relationships work.

it's a disgusting habit in the first place, who smokes indoors ffs? you're probably lashing out because your friend would rather spend his time with a girl than your 24/7 autism.

F
P
B
P

> If you met a girl you would come into her place and start changing rules immediately?

yeah of course. for example, if she had a friend who was always hanging out that smoked indoors when I'm there, then I'd ask if she could tell her friend to go outside to smoke. pretty simple.

But it's a good rule change, why are you so stubborn to learn good things from others?

>I've literally been getting up and walking outside to smoke because she doesn't like the smell.

That's actually a pretty valid reason to make you go outside and smoke you idiot

There is no hope

Underrated
Also, A FUCKING LEAF

Is that poo poo on his lip? Is he going in for the kids on Eva who is feels boy?

>The point is my friend and I both smoke in his house and he changed his rules for a girl he met 4 days ago.
Sounds like a top tier lass DESU.

Second. You should be smoking outside anyway you fucking pikey

Hey OP cigarettes are faggot tier and smell like poo in loo.

Weed is far superior in ever what. The feeling. The look. The dank smell.

Fuck cigarettes.

Worse yet cigarettes make people's breath smell like theyve been sucking dick all day, eat a ham and cheese heavy on the mayo then don't watch their teeth.

You need to accept as a smoker you're a second class citizen. Unless it's your own fucking house you best smoke the fuck outside if anyone doesn't like the smell, it's common courtesy.
>B-but she smokes weed!
Weed doesn't give you cancer from second hand smoke

you're a degenerate, why would you want to smoke inside anyway? that girl has her head on straight and your friend is compromising because he likes her, whats your problem

I will say the one legislation Commiefornia did right is no tobacco to anyone under 21

>muh domino theory

dude, it's smoking indoors
chill out, that shit is gross

I guess I'm being thick because everyone is disagreeing with me. Almost my entire extended family and all my friends smoke indoors. This seems common but you guys are acting like it's sinful

No, this is retarded. Weed is not pleasant in anyway aside from the high. The smoke is harsher and it smells pungent. Cigarettes do trash your breath yes but most people I know who smoke weed are fucking jobless losers and complete idiots. This bitch is no exception to either of those things

>everyone around me is a piece of shit and you guys are acting like it's bad or somthing

>my entire family smokes indoors

Holy fuck i hope your family careens off the road into a swamp and trees fall in to trap the doors and you all perish. The only way to remove sick cigarette smell is to wash it away.

Cigarettes are literally the nigger of personal freedoms. Good job. You chose the nigger freedom. You're entire family chose it. In doors! Good effort.

>Almost my entire extended family and all my friends smoke indoors
I hope they enjoy their homes smelling like complete shit. There's a reason why people will not buy a used car that's been smoked inside, and won't buy homes where the owner was chain smoking in. It fucking smells like shit and lingers forever, getting into the fucking walls.

Also smoking does cause fucking cancer. You're a straight up cunt if you don't ask "Does anyone mind if I smoke?" before you try smoking in front of people you haven't asked this before

what does her smoking weed has to do with regular cigarettes smelling like shit?

Don't smoke inside you fucking degenerate

Only cigarette smokers are narcissistic enough to feel entitled to smoke wherever they'd like.

>hurr muh cancer stix

He's just trying to make himself feel better. He's saying everyone he knows who smokes weed is a complete idiot. Meanwhile he's spending god knows how much fucking money a week giving himself cancer, and throwing a tantrum when people don't like the way it (and he) smells

>smoking at all

This might be what's going on subconsciously. I don't know. I just think it's stupid for a weed smoker (the harshest most cough-inducing thing you can inhale) to tell someone she doesn't like to be around smoke

get a life you faggot.

>I just think it's stupid for a weed smoker (the harshest most cough-inducing thing you can inhale)
The fucking irony here. You're inhaling LITERAL cancer sticks and trying to claim her habit is worse than yours. Smoking either is fucking stupid, but giving yourself cancer to "take the edge off" is beyond fucking retarded.

It doesn't matter if you smoke weed, if you don't smoke cancer sticks then obviously you don't want to be around them both for second hand smoke, and because they smell like fucking shit

Conclusion : OP is a rude Google and will die of lung cancer.

Who gives a fuck.

>uncuck my friend
>so he'll let me stick satan's cock in my mouth at his house

I've been a smoker for 10 years now, and I can't stand smoking indoors. It irritates my eyes and makes my clothes smell like feces.

For your case, I'd advise you to take the habit to smoke outside. You'll smoke less that way, which is a good thing. Also, don't be afraid to take on habits/lessons from/because of people you dislike. I hated my neighbour for being really fucking loud in the morning, but now I wake up early every day.

>smoking the herbal jew

You are the one who must be uncucked, friend.

>smoking inside
Do you want your computer to look like this?

No. Don't post it. Please don't. I just showered.

If your whole family smokes inside then your whole family is degenerates who live in filth.

Lol you fucking loser. Nobody cares. Pathetic little bitch.

No. Stop.

Keep going. People need to know

Seconded, then make your gf fight this one to the death, proving her love to you by reclaiming your smokers den

People need to know. I have to clean up this fucking thing at work next week because of this degeneracy.

Meh.. thats it ?

Sounds like you're the cuck here, at least he gets pussy for complying with his girlfriend's requests, the fuck do you get out of spending hundreds of dollars to give yourself lung cancer?

Smoking is degenerate. You are at fault.

When I used to smoke I'd fucking go outside in -40 weather if a stranger asked me to. And not just once, I'd remember, and they'd never ever have to ask again.

I went to lots of parties where I'd spend the majority of time outside smoking, because I chain smoked when I drank.

It's called being considerate. Cig smoke gets its stink in and on everything way worse then weed, it's not at all unreasonable for somebody to want you to take it outside.

Grow up a bit and get over yourself.

Everything is caked in gooey sticky soot. It doesnt really show in the photo well I suppose.

Have you tried asking /adv/? I wonder how they'd respond.

Weed is medicine whereas tobacco is poison.

Do they smoke weed outside?

You see all that dirt, filth, and gunk inside there?
That shit is in your lungs too if you smoke.

why don't you get your own gf and house if you don't like it? his house his rules even if they seem silly. also you're a filthy slob if you think smoking indoors and shitting up someone else's house is cool.

the only cuck im seeing here is you for trying to start shit between your friend and his chick. you're probably just jealous and trying to find a reason to make a scene out of nothing.

as far i see he's gone out and gotten himself some sweet poonaynay and only has to make a minor change (which is good since smoking indoors ruins all your shit). meanwhile you're being a bitter loser and wasting your time and energy complaining on a mongolian childrens illustration board