Would this actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YrWiwUM3FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Public intoxication.

You would probably get shot when trying to reach for the drink

Far better than a DUI

This.

Open containers in cars can get you a dwi. By opening the vodka, he commitwd dwi.

I'm an upstanding Caucasian citizen I'll have you know

He opened it when he was out of the vehicle though

Wow nice meme you have there. Is it 2010 again?

no, you don't get drunk right after you ingested the alcohol, if you are that means you drank before

Think you'd be good. Well you'd get a public intoxication charge, but it's better than a DUI
I'll have to try this sometime
But would it show up differently on a breathalyzer? All that matters

How about just not drive drunk in the first place you piece of shit

as far as five year old reddit comics go, that one is not bad.

why are we having a thread for five year old reddit comics?

Troll Physics and Troll Logic don't work that way.

kill youself

Yeah go ahead and try to get out of your vehicle while you're pulled over, see how that works out for you.

You guys are fucking dumb. Breathalyzers don't base your alcohol level on your most recent swig of alcohol.

No, you can't get out of your vehicle.

No, an officer is not going to let you grab and drink shit during a traffic stop.

No, this wouldn't work.

I'm slightly annoyed that I even had to explain this. Stop being stupid.

Once I got pulled over by a cop. I was about to get out of the car so I could talk to him face-to-face, and as soon as I opened the door he reached for his gun and started shouting at me to get back in the car.

This

You dodge the bulley and get pooped on by a bird.

The cop would know or need to know by speaking to you. It's why you can skip DUI check points if you know what to say and how.

>No, you can't get out of your vehicle.
>No, an officer is not going to let you grab and drink shit during a traffic stop.
>No, this wouldn't work.
>I'm slightly annoyed that I even had to explain this. Stop being stupid.

do you also analyze troll physics cartoons.

>You guys are fucking dumb. Breathalyzers don't base your alcohol level on your most recent swig of alcohol.

It's been demonstrated that gargling with mouthwash right before breathalyzing will give an enormous alcohol reading.

all they would have to do is use a breathalyzer and instantly determine that you were already drunk

>reddit comic

this is how we know that youre a newfaggot

...who drives drunk

This makes no sense.

Okay, so let's say you drink the alcohol while still in the car. That's a crime, open container and drinking behind the wheel.

Let's say you get out of the car and then drink an already opened bottle of whathaveyou. You had an open container and that's a crime.

Let's say you get out of the car and have an unopen container of whathaveyou. Now you have to pull out this container, unwrap it, open it, and drink a significant amount of it while the cop is right next to you. Any cop won't allow this to happen.

This is stupid. Best case scenario is you try to swap seats, but that would be so obvious that you'd most likely end up getting caught.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Are you retarded?

You lose your license in most states if you refuse a DUI check, though.

It's how they fuck you if you try to exercise your rights.

>Breathalyzers don't base your alcohol level on your most recent swig of alcohol.

Breathalyzers get messed up if you recently had some in your mouth. Using Listerine before driving might make you register.

>reddit comic

No. You can get charged for drunk driving for simply sleeping in your car in my state. It's a stupid fucking law. Also, open containers of alcohol in a vehicle is also illegal.

>Would this actually work?
No.

But I'd like to see the dashcam video of someone trying this. So sure.

ive done it a bunch of times

cops pull a gun on me and i say fuck you im not getting back in my car

pretty comfy desu, im white enough theyre too scared to beat me up cuz of lawsuit

Did get tazed once but it doesn't really hurt just makes you tired for a bit

Bootlicker

>martsharters can't even drink in public

I'm talking about the sobriety check points, sorry.

As soon as you get pulled over, turn your car off and start chugging a vodka flask

He will approach you as you finish it and you can tell him you were sober before you turned your car off

He will be confused and annoyed, but there will be no way to PROVE that you drank before turning the car off.

The DUI test is based off your blood alcohol level and the fact that you must have drank before getting pulled over.

You will probably get reckless driving(potentially lose your license depending on your driving record), an open container ticket(no big deal) and public intoxication misdemeanor but hey no DUI which can potentially be a felony and ruin your life.

You can also just hire an expensive heeb lawyer that knows the judge and you will get away with anything.

The legal system is a game. Stop sucking at it.

No, because unlike the average American, I got back in the car, and didn't shart myself or attack the cop and get shot.

As soon as you get pulled over hop out of the car, open the bottle, and then chug for a few seconds. Dont do it while he's right at your door

Land of the freedums huh...

Or do websites/work for the lawyers in exchange.

This

I didn't do it when he was at the door. I pulled over, and then opened the door as soon as I stopped, and he was already on me.

Open container and public intox

All the times I've been pulled over the cop just sits in his car beating off for a good 5 minutes before he gets out

Just put on your cool face.
Jeez.

AM DETRAINED?

I dont have a cool face

>all of this "durr hurr I can be technical and confuse a cop into letting me go"

t. people who haven't had an interaction like this with a cop

they will charge you with DUI (or OVI which is what it's called in my state now) for the smallest of things, and they have the grounds to do it. You don't even have to blow. Possession of alcohol, suspicion of drunkenness, suspicion of being high, possession of drugs, will all get a charge. You can get charged if your car is off and you're sleeping in it drunk. You can get charged if you have your keys with you even if you aren't driving or planning to drive. And cops are not hesitant to throw out charges for smart asses, that's actually what they live for.

Then you'll have to pay a butt ton to fight the charge in court and get it reduced to reckless operation, or fall on your sword.

OVI is basically a racket at this point as MADD lobbying has created a huge net, with crazy high penalties, and fines out the ass.

lol

Being in your car with the keys on you is intent to drive according to the law so youre still fucked. If anything you fucked yourself more

He's looking up your shit and observing your movements, retard.

Those comics appeared on Cred Forums around 2008 or so.

Here. You can borrow mine.

>average Google american

fixed that for you

have one of mine

>Americans can never experience such joys

Considering you can get a dui while just sitting in your car with the keys, no.

>I'm slightly annoyed that I even had to explain this. Stop being stupid.
by far my biggest pain point with visiting Cred Forums as an older wiser person. there are so many basic things wrong with post on here it really gets old. like bruh why do i even have to explain this basic reasoning. ten years ago when i was just as folly it was ok. maybe its time to hang it up. hell even moot moved on.

Can't step out of your vehicle until officer allows you or asks you. (Especially if your black)

So no it won't work.

>Public intoxication.
Where is your freedom now burgers

I'll just get a lawyer
The law is on my side in this case

Good post

Lawyers can easily prove that you just carry your keys on you at all times.

My house keys are connected to my car keys and are on me everytime I go out in public, even when I don't drive.

Just don't have a shit lawyer.

No hes not

good work, 7/10

so many faggots took you seriously, what a bunch of spazzes

Multiculturalism ruins freedom

cec

Is it a crime to do so? Id get yelled at and maybe get a gun pulled on me, sure. But it'd save my ass from a dui charge, so I'd do it

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, GET IN HERE!!

It would probably be considered tampering with an investigation. The reasoning would likely go:

"Go ahead and spike your alchohol blood levels. I'm still giving the sobriety test and the results will stand anyways, so go ahead and take the risk of downing vodka because I'm giving you a sobriety test whose results will stand regardless."

Better than a dui. A dui will run you around 35 thousand all told. I do t think that's harsh enough really, mandatory 6 months in a jail and 25 thousand dollar fine for first offense seems fair but definitely getting someone raped in prison would stop their drunk driving

>being this much of a statist bootlicker
I don't even get why drunk driving is illegal. It's basically arresting aomeone because they MIGHT do something to harm someone. They should just charge you after an accident or something.

Would this actually work??

So wait. You can't even drink in public?
Ahahahhahahahhahahhahah.
>muh freedom
Ohhhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhaha

Nope
Your ancestors still benefited from black subjugation

lol where the fuck do you live where a DUI runs you 35k

maybe if you get fired from your job and are out of work? The best DUI attorney will run you 6-8k, others for routine DUI will be less.

*rapes ur mother*

Yes, my wife is Irish and she took it a step further: she said that the Irish were enslaved by the English and sent to America as well, and that her family had to change its last name because they couldn't find work if people knew they were Irish. She also said that black and irish culture was intertwined, and that they pioneered tapdance and jazz together.

She never got heckled by dindus or liberals again after that.

I'm Hungarian and I always say that muslims attacked our peaceful kingdom and enslaved Christians in the balkans and never apologized for that.

Freedom means self-determination from the brits, not that you can do any degenerate shit you want anywhere

That'd be hilarious.

How can you defend someone who gets loaded and drives a car, which is a fucking 2 ton bullet, around innocents?
If someone went out on Main street and started shooting everywhere they would lock them away but a car is somehow different? How?

>my wife

Hey it's called a taxi. If you can't afford a taxi then you shouldn't be out getting wasted

I know in Texas you can drink in public

Careful, German cuck, the government is watching your internet use

Are you retarded?
I've driven drunk before and it's pretty easy to not drive like an idiot

Actually watch this video, not long.
It explains America perfectly. We are a nation of hypocrite but ok with it because as long as pretend.
youtube.com/watch?v=0YrWiwUM3FA

god bless who ever drew that. im saying that

>never been to Vegas

if you think this would work, you deserve the DWI charge you'll get

Hardly comparable to the black experience in America desu

Explain to me why it wouldnt work
You're out of your vehicle
They cant prove you were drunk while you were in the vehicle

There's plenty of places where you can drink in public

Wouldn't this basically be the same as refusing to give a breath sample? That carries the same penalty as driving drunk here.

The fact you have an open container is enough to fulfill the burden of reasonable suspicion. I would imagine you could be charged with evidence tampering since the courts have ruled your blood is evidence.

You can, but it's a law that exists solely so that police officers can legally pick up drunks off the sidewalk.

No, because he's part German.

Its only illegal if its an open container in the car
Open it outside