/FRANCE/ HABBENING

Here we go boys - Happening in France today. (In nice, the same area as the truck)

>Generation Identity (Génération Identitaire) has opened a pub for nationalists
>Naturally the faggot lefties are not going to let this happen.
>Mayor prohibits protests as the establismnet is legal
>Massive protests anyway (already at 18:00)
>Pub opens at 8.

Get comfy boys. We may see some brawls.
Lefty protests: twitter.com/Jonathan_RTfr/status/779704717454770177
Hashtag: #citadelle

Official Cred Forums chatroom: theupdate.info (Supports French)

Get excited!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jonathan_RTfr/status/779711413510168577
twitter.com/Jonathan_RTfr/status/779717452087296000
twitter.com/LaTaupeEnragee/status/779720284337307648
periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1YqJDDprylOJV
theupdate.info
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrpqkEGL?
periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrOdylGL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heliciper deployed

Get excite twitter.com/Jonathan_RTfr/status/779711413510168577

Bump :3 fuck it's a fast board

if Charlie Hebdo, Paris & Nice didn't teach the fucking frogs to be nashy/fashy then what will

Bump

Hahaha, God bless the absolute madman publican!

So that's what French """"nationalists"""" have been doing all this time, opening pubs and being generally useless. Charles Martel would be proud.

twitter.com/Jonathan_RTfr/status/779717452087296000

>the picture is related

Also, any streams around? I guess not so we'll have to wait for the media picking it up.

Hashtag, most of the protestors are streaming themselves.

As the bar opens at 8 there will be local french news coverage for sure, but I think it may be too small for RT

Media here, monitoring the situation.

How are antifa not labelled a domestic terrorist group at this point btw? In Germany and France they routinely use violence against people and destroy property.

WE LIVE

twitter.com/LaTaupeEnragee/status/779720284337307648

We're LIVE

>Forgetting where Hitler started out

It's a slowly broiling dish, the hate of the West.

Same reason BLM isn't. It's only terrorism if it's not sponsored by the government.

I see thx mate.

You're not really shocked that they are blind on the left eye, are you? Imagine the outrage when police started to throw these faggots out of ILLEGALY OCCUPIED houses in Rigaer Straße...

LIVE

periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1YqJDDprylOJV

Chatroom is heating up BTW: theupdate.info

Aux armes, citoyens,
Formez vos bataillons.
Marchons! Marchons!
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons

I'm not shocked when Heiko Maas son is in antifa.

Honestly if I was in the AfD id make it a policy proposal to declare antifa a terrorist organization. How could it hurt them? Only a week ago they burned down Frauke Petrys car.

If they weren't all heroin addicts they'd spend their money making bombs. They're little different from the RAF.

Never would have thought it would be the french who'd start the revolution again.

They are growing, and they have done publicity stunts across europe. They are doing pretty well pham.

>a pub for nationalists

We need more of these

fucking niggers man

>France

Literally no major happening in months.I guess we all wait for the elections now.

>periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1YqJDDprylOJV
All those white people. Shocked. Any race war is going to be a complete civil war if it happens.

Hollly fug, this is literally 5 times bigger than we expected... This is just a pub...

It already is a war simmering. When it goes hot the right will win because leftists are coddled by the state and the guns of the state. When police and army give up on these idiot politicians leftists burning cars would simply be shot no questions asked. They know they can get away with it now because the state supports them.

The stupid policies of european politicians clamping down on even reasonable discussion is leading things to further violence. They're morons who have no place in power and they're fucking dangerous.

"Prohibited protest againt the identity bar" is the name of the stream
Yet we know they won't be prosocuted...

exactly this

they didn't call it the Beerhall Putsch for no reason

If widespread information and knowledge didn't teach you to open your eyes and stop sticking to a single ideology like a fool, I don't know what will

This guy knows what's up

:^) Fucking france

mfw this is happening three streets away from where i live

Go perisciope m8. We need feet on ground.

You know what you have to do, user.

Theme song (I hope)
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Do they let googles and muslims in?

Please frenchbro go and report for us from the front line.

We know bb, we know

Those little fools couldn't race-war themselves out of a wet paper bag, and will be the first to die.

WE LIVE (v2.0)
periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrpqkEGL?

Is this Antifa cunts or what am i looking at?

These are the guys prostesting the opening of the bar. FAGGOT lefties. REEEE

Mind you the establishment has been deemed legal and the protest illegal..

more opoiod addicts in your average Bumfuck, America redneck backwater than in the enitrety of antifa, however, don't let me disturb your comfy Weltanschauung here or anything.

Half an hour until opening.

Prepare your bodies.

One trick was not enough

>supporting the European version of al Qaeda

Wew lad.

>being this buttblasted

Kek

Tranquillement hostile à l'ouverture d'un bar en France @G_IDENTITAIRE #citadelle.

Oh boy, you know what this means! Prepare for warfare!

> quietly hostile
yeah, right

We're live again!!
periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrOdylGL

Can't bump enough. We're live v3

just watching a stream where the girl streaming gets photographed by the identitarians. she says that they are trying to "intimidate her" when shes the one already photographing them anyway. Not to mention the hundreds of antifa morons were designed specifically to intimate them into not opening the bar, violence will follow. Place will be fire bombed in a week.

Apparently the antifa have already come but vandalised the wrong building. LMAO

Opens in a few minutes. Get excite

I was close to there a few hours ago.
Lefties get triggered but Genération Identitaire ( the ones opening the pub ) made the pub a private pub for their association so they are in their legal right.

its also filled with an amazing amount of trappist beer. GI has good taste in beer.

But ISIS has been largely sponsored by the West?

and what happens after an ISIS attack?

>notallmuslims
>religionofpeace
>I'llbombwithyou

Just to see people in the flesh with somewhat similar worldview… in a social setting like that… It would be huge.

We don't have anything like that even on the horizon. I don't think it would be feasible here. It just wouldn't be tolerated

It's in Lille. Not Nice.

it wouldnt at all. If you had a group like GI in Canada, calling for the identity of Canada to remain between the English/French/Natives you'd be called a racist and probably arrested.

Sadly it would be supported wholeheartedly by our dying WW2 vets.

Toronto is becoming a shithole due to multi culti mass migration. there's murders there all the fucking time now, over 50 so far this year. Won't be long before it turns into the Canadian Chicago.

This Lille is in northern France, near Belgium.

You will never be able to walk over for a pleasant drink… there will be constant interference by Anti-fas.

Don't be so sure. The left are very passionate about their beliefs and many of them are capable and brave.

I think they are wrong, but they can't be dismissed so easily.

yep, place is gonna be firebombed in the middle of the night. GI would defend themselves but honestly antifa are terrorists, they terrorize people for political gain. Police would have to monitor the bar 24/7 which is very unlikely.

what'll happen is GI will be blamed for "provoking" the arsonist, even if a building goes up in flames and people die. Antifa will remain allowed to do whatever they want and no one will label them terrorists, which they clearly are.

Go grab a beer, or wine, whatever you frogs drink.

Prove the antifaggots won't do shit.

Wow, now I want to go down there and drink beers with my nationalists comrads.

Do it. Do it for us brother (Before it is firebombed)

The left can only sustain their beliefs through ignorance and denial. Are these the qualities of leaders and combatants?

stream?