Race Mixing

What's so bad about it Cred Forums? I know that mixed kids might not fully integrate into a culture sometimes, but I've seen claims that it is basically child abuse. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/
faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You close to demolish a white kids chances of having a high IQ. you will probably disqualify them from having an IQ in the rage of a good STEM or medicine person. Although they will have an easier time getting accepted do to affirmative action. This applies to white and black mixes

That googlet aint a mulatto.

MUTANTS
U
T
A
N
T
S

Nigger + Anything = Nigger

why does everyone assume race-mixing means black and white? what are some good mixes and some bad ones?

When it's white on black race mixing, it's fine.

But when it's black on white, that's when things usually shit the bed.

horrible casting. That cunt would pop out something whiter looking.

so its just black men make bad fathers?

this
its so simple. if you have a clean bucket of water and a drop of sewage gets in it, you don't say its "part clean part dirty". it's 100% dirty water. Phrases like "half white" is apologetic jew speak. Only white + white can make more white

European and East Asian is... Acceptable, depending.

Just about anything else is dysgenic and culturally toxic.

They make no fathers because they are usually out of the family's life before the child is either born or fully grown.

Every fucking day. It's the same thread & retards always take the bait. If you're ever wondering where the biggest retards on this board are it's in these threads.

I wish all white roasties and chinks were replaced by hapa females, literally God-tier

They're the best of both worlds, white beauty and asian grace

There's a chunky mixed girl that just got hired at my work recently. Didn't pay her too much attention until the other day when she was laying down on her stomach and her big fat ass looked so good. I wanted to go full caveman and destroy her right then and there.

America is literally fucked. You can't stop "muh dik" with memes.

Sorry Cred Forums

why race mix? dindus already ruined healthcare in the US

Nothing wrong with it if they are married. Making children out of wedlock is bad no matter what race is involved.

Would Cred Forums rather fuck a Black chick or a White man?

dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/

faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/

Dumb question.

Im sympathetic to this position but the fact that X and Y were made differently doesn't imply there is a moral boundary between them.

nigger/sandnigger males shouldn't breed with anyone

other than that I don't care