JEBUS CRIST HOLY FUCK

JEBUS CRIST HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/sep/24/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-vaginas
a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf
youtu.be/k1qACd0wHd0
youtube.com/watch?v=2TE_lMCbZlc&feature=youtu.be&t=1153
youtube.com/watch?v=oJLQMbYrAkc
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am convinced i do not live in reality anymore

Isn't this bullshit? He tried to scam donations for his PAC, got found out almost immediately, but the media latched onto it as a "see, Trump has his own CTR!" story.

>no source
let me guess, it's a shit source

> Group dedicated to Donald Trump support through meme magic

>Faggot redditors are behind meme magic
I sure hope they actually believe this

Neetbux when?

What the fuck happened. They are even printing the term shiposting

We mainstream now

Cred Forums died last year senpai

Because this is literally all they have on Trump.

This is the best they got. Digging around on the ass-end of the internet, to exploit a bunch of nobodies and shitposters who like the candidate they hate so much.

This is their A-game, and it's hilarious.

Are the leftists and centrists still ruining our country? If yes you are still in the real world.

exactly. keep repeating it, and say that if anyone mentions us.

>It was actually reddit!

lol, yeah. this is reddit shit.

And he wasn't remotely trying to hide it. He posted about it on reddit, ffs.

That's a big difference with CTR, who has never admitted to it and continues to do it on many different forums with the paid employees themselves still denying it.

I never received any shekels for my shitposting on social media

Honestly what the fuck does that even mean.

WAIT, — WHAT!?

Are you telling me that we have some sort of CTR-shills on the Trump side?
Boo!! STAY OUT OF Cred Forums!!

thanks for the money palmer

In the Name of Kek, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
All the praises and thanks be to Kek for these trips, the Lord of the universe,
the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful,
The Owner of the Day of Judgment.
You we worship, and You we ask for help.
Guide us to the right way,
the way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.

When the delegates heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?". Trump looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with Kek all things are possible."

>It's fucking real

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

>Has nearly a billion dollars
>Spends $10,000

"fortune"

why havent i seen any of this money then? is he really taking credit for something that we do for free? should we attempt to summon kek unto him for his pride?

yet.

I know, and I'm fine with it as long as it "belongs" to reddit and we can continue here. Sucks because we'll probably have to come up with something else now that they beat all the good memes to death AGAIN

>hurr le maymay magic
>nimble navigator senpaipedes
i hate them

According to their financials on their website their account has a balance of ~$400.

Move along.

>Cred Forums died last year senpai
Explain!

WE MAKE THE WORLD NOW

It was originally posted on some shit news site that works under Chelsea Clinton. So it's obviously fabricated to make it look like Trump has his own version of CTR

We're in the Beresnsteinverse now.

Berenstainverse probably has Jeb discussing "common sense immigration reform" right about now.

GOD DAMNUT WHY DID HE TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS? I WAS MAKING THAT SWEET COIN.

>Press is unironically making article about shitposting and meme magic

This is totally out of control

first off, excellent get, praise kek

second

I HAVENT SEEN A FUCKING DOLLAR COME MY WAY, WHERES MY CUT

>I do it for free

You got them backwards, fampai.

Ebaumsworld

Well, after buying the Oculus and using it for a few weeks, was pretty happy. Although, was wondering if money would've been better spent on Vive instead.

Now? I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. If nothing else, I supported meme magick and the rise of (pbuh) Kek with a $600 donation.

Thanks for being a stand-up guy, Mr. Oculus.

The whole ordeal with moot senpai everyone knows that

>Palmer literally sells Virtual Reality as a product

We are all still stuck in VR.

Yes, it was a milo/luckey operation. Both tried to milk the the_donald money tree and got hosed for it. Now no one trusts either. I keep hearing Richard Spencer say we need people like milo, but truthfully, I don't think so. The dudes a bad egg, and needs to be taken out to the woodshed and put down like the lame horse he is. His purpose has been served enough. Now he's just giving into his Jewish instincts, both of them. I think luckey agreed to be a fall guy for CTR and the clintons. Useful idiots afraid of losing what little power/pull they have in Silicon Valley.

We should permaban his loathesome ass.
I support Trump because he is totally awesome, the 2nd coming of Christ, etc, etc.
There's no way any of this would be fun if I was paid 10 cents/post on Cred Forums.
I hope this guy dies in a fire. Trump doesn't need fake support when he's got the real thing.

Wake up

How do I join?

>Nimble America says it’s dedicated to proving that “shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real,”
Are we even in fucking reality right now? What the fuck has this election become?

9999 more posts and you win an Oculus Rift headset

they need it more than we do friend. they spent all their savings on Bernie

kek, absolutely saved

Correct The Record Hillary shills SWITCHED TACTICS and now they're trying to deflect how they're bankrolled by Goldman-Sachs and Etc with MILLIONS of dollars poured into their propaganda machine ever since they were put into use against Bernie. Now they're claiming that Pepes are PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTERS being paid by Trump to shill. Hilarious!

>the guardian

Thanks for the T&A but I still don't get it, friendly Canuck.

Do you remember when virtual reality was going to be the next big thing?

yeah, well...where is my check then?

Only when reality becomes crazier than a real dream, you shall have my permission to wake up. Now go and do What you must, shitpost.

I don't know man, it looks like a very respectable source.

>implying it's not a false flag to discredit Trump fans

That's frankly disgusting, they have no moral compass whatsoever.

What the fuck, you guys were getting paid all this time?

Oh...that's the mysterious donor I cussed out on Reddit. Neat.

WE DO IT FOR FREE

>Correct The Record Hillary shills SWITCHED TACTICS and now they're trying to deflect how they're bankrolled by Goldman-Sachs and Etc with MILLIONS of dollars poured into their propaganda machine ever since they were put into use against Bernie. Now they're claiming that Pepes are PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTERS being paid by Trump to shill. Hilarious!
Ah, now this makes sense. SJWs always PROJECT. Whatever they are doing is what they accuse others of doing. Got it.

This is hilarious, but I feel like we're at an actual epoch. Trump, Miller, and Bannon are all fighting the globalists at the top, like soros, Clinton and Obama, and us ground troops/shock troops are fighting ctr, low level scum and sjws through memes and shit.

> Democracy's at Stake in the First Debate
Sounds pretty biased/pro-Clinton to me.

>Media actually believes this is how meme magic works.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/sep/24/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-vaginas

Wat is this opposite day.
Get ur shit together

FUCKING WHY THOUGH?

HOW DO WE GET HIS JEW BUCKS TO POST MEMES?

I mean look at this description, how can the media even compete

Deflection

>>implying it's not a false flag to discredit Trump fans

They were excelling at that already

Jeez at least you could bring some money here to us so we can built a Pepe thematic park.

calm down, without that place they would be here. Think about that.

Just FYI, you are like a zero-information poster.
It's quite impressive, really.
Most people screw up and actually impart a thought or two, even if it was accidental.

Oh Luckey, as you can see the Trump support and shitposting aid is not american only, people from all around the world has collaborated here to ensure Trump's supremacy, we are tre true multiculturalism.
I expect my corresponded shekels in my paypal by monday.

This proves Trumpshills have taken over Cred Forums. We need to take back this image board fellow Hillbros.

Wait, someone's paying you people? I've been shitposting for free.

Where can I collect my hard earned sheckles?

k

Got some more for you, lad.

GTFO this is a contrarian board!

Here's the template if you're photoshop savvy and find some memeable text.

>We need to take back this image board fellow Hillbros
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
You're funny. Tell me another!
Like Hillary has any organic support beyond the special-snowflake snuggledome.

much appreciated friendo

daily beast the same daily beast that one chelsea clinton owns and operates?

>We were all wearing an Oculus Rift the whole time

What brilliant viral marketing.

You just need to provide credit card details, and the secrets of monetising ALL CAPS MEME MAJIK will be yours.

Kek

We all have, it's to counter all the claims that CTR and various other shills are out there. They can "point" to this and say "trump does it as well" despite the fact this has going on long before this supposed organisation showed up.

How does one "fund" shitposts?

Here's another for your sensational digits.

He's being sarcastic, Germany.

The purpose of this simulation is to figure out where everything went so horribly wrong that humanity resorted to attempting nuclear holocaust ourselves

Thanks! ok cut it out, no more numbers

Dude, they are literally blaming Trump's success on meme magic, keyword MAGIC. This is grown ass motherfuckers we are talking about.
Americans are beyond retarded...

Checked.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Is Luckey of jew blood by coincidence? I can't find anything regarding his mother. He's got so many jewish friends and allies, and is openly pro-jew, but there are many cucks and traitors that will trade shekel for loyalty.

how do we make it known we disapprove of him? this is the only downside of having no "true leader" faggots like this can swoop in and take credit and then it takes tons of effort to collectively tell retards to fuck off.
Cred Forums should use their twitter accounts to get this point across

Everybody understands that. This is clearly a ploy to make Trump supporters look like they have they're own "CTR" type organization/activities, when all of the shit posting is clearly done for free.

This is just another play that's going to be overlooked within the next few days.

Where's my check? I believe he owes me for a years worth of shitposts

just meme him being a cuck. not hard, he looks like all he's missing is a fedora

There's a real story there (not a big one, admittedly.) and the nexus is the covetous faggot whom I am delighted wasn't mentioned by name, as that would only inflate his massive ego.

Where do I apply to be a professional shitposter? I imagine they have headquarters in both Australia and Canada?

Trumpony is a Brony

Shit business man.

Of course.

Start spreading word of him trying to cash in on our support and take advantage of Trumps political movement for monetary gain.

It worked to sway some credibility away from Milo when he turned to the dark side and tried profiting off of his shitty Reddit sub, it will work with his guy as well.

DO NOT FUCK WITH A MAN'S MONEY FOOD OR WOMEN

WHERES MY MONEY YOU FAT CUNT YOU WANT TO DIE?
>lets see how luckey the surgeons are putting your brain matter back in your head.

All you dumb-fuck shit lords that just shitpost and don't go out ffs I applied online on Trumps website to get employed and immediately got employed as a turf coordinator canvassing for Trump and it pays 500$ biweekly so in essence 1k a month

I don't understand: what money? Where is my check? How did this asshole contribute anything and in what way did he spend money creating memes?

>The Guardian
>The Guardian
>The Guardian
>The Guardian
Don't believe anything you read there, they're a regressive left shill.

>Cred Forums complains about paid shills on the left
>Gets easily co-opted by paid shills
>Does it for free on both Cred Forums and every fucking where

Can you guys finally understand why Cred Forums belongs on fucking Cred Forums now? I don't wanna see a fucking Pepe on Cred Forums. I don't wanna see a fucking Trump picture on Cred Forums. Keep it here faggots. And I definitely don't want to see this shit shitting up the garbage pile of facebook, twitter and reddit.

Can this be done from behind a computer with chicken tendies in-hand?

If not, gl convincing people on here

>tfw all those rare pepes we posted were worth a fortune

Thats not the point he is trying to say he paid people that did it for the Love of Donald Trump.

>many of us enjoyed the apprentice and helped him for free and not this guy wants to say he paid us to do it.

Its a matter of principal either he pays all of us or shuts the fuck up and dissapears for a decade or he will quite literally be dragged through the streets tied to the back of a car then his corpse shot at in broad day light in the street BY POLICE.

This dumb cunt bit off way more than he can chew.

>>and to think all this time I've been shitposting all this time for free

>>and to think all this time I've just been shitposting for free

nah he is stealing YOUR pepes.

Didn't that spacex goyim claim that there was an extremely small chance that we're living in base reality already?

go look at this shits memes.

>his "#1 meme" is hillary is too important and smart and powerful to jail.

>doesn't like Cred Forums
>complains Cred Forums/ is "every fucking where"
>comes to Cred Forums

>tfw I've been doing it for free

>Spending money backing shitposts
What?!?

I've been shitposting for free. Where is all this money going? How do I get in on it?

I've just been saying for a very long time that you faggots wouldn't be the target of this shit if you just kept Cred Forums on Cred Forums like it should be.

Should Cred Forums have taken over myspace and facebook during the heady days of 05 and 06? No. It would have been shit.

Actually, this shit made it on Gamespot as well on youtube.

I suspect there is no money going into shitposts. The concept is absurd. On the other hand, Obama Internet Warriors and Hillary CTR is an actual thing with millions in funding.

The left's typical tactic these days is "Accuse the right of whatever we're doing, and let the media back us up"

So this asshole and the other asshole who claims to be the leader of the alt-right aren't just trying to cash in and gain fame from what is basically a populist movement?

fuck them

DAS RITE!

TAKE IT ALL ZUCC!

wow what a strong independent man, he truly is our leader huh?

>meme magic and shitpost are terms being used in MSM

I feel like we live in the alternate universe, in which Napoleon lost.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

HOLD THE FUCK UP

YOU MEAN THAT

FUCK

YOU MEAN THAT I COULD'VE

FUCKING

BEEN GETTING PAID FOR THIS SHIT

THIS WHOLE TIME?

FML SMDH DESU SENPAI

They are blaming some Occulus fat fuck, r/The_Donald (reddit), and maybe Facebook. At most they name Cred Forums in a sentence, Cred Forums isn't even mentioned.

They can't link shit to users here and that's worthless for them.

>6 million
Sly.

Kek will know His own

have you seen what the left is doing? they honestly think this is a legitimate Right Wing Conspiracy™ that they have finally ferreted out.

VR indie fags (looking for attention) are already trying to get a boycott until he steps down. Others will join in for the virtue points.

at this point, no one really needs to do anything. The left are retarded and will believe its a legitimate conspiracy and blame this guy until he's fired or steps down.

>>and to think all this time I've been shitposting all this time for free

WAKE ME UP

>monetizing religion
We need a schism, check this 8

WE DO IT FOR FREE

>"yes, yes, that's right goyim, TRUMP is the shill here, not Hillary"

Lol, whatever. Either way, this whole "you're being PAID to have a different opinion than me" shit is silly. Like a Peruvian recipe database is going to determine an election.

You do, cuck

All of Cred Forums is rightful clay to Cred Forums.

Oh no, somebody "famous" supports Trump. BY THE POWER OF TOLERANCE AND DIVERSITY, LYNCH HIM!!

WHERES MY NEET BUX???? REEEEEEEEE????? GIVE ME MY NEET BUX PALMER REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah turns out it wasn't CTR or hillshills, but trumpshills all along.

a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf

READ IT

Is this guy really funding memes? I read in another place that he was going to spend money to put meme pictures on billboards.
Even if he was funding shitposting, isn't it super weird that everyone is railing against him for spending $10,000 while also defending Correct The Record which has spent over $12 million on internet shills and unlike other PACs gets to work directly with Hillary's campaign? It's just so backwards and unbelievable I'm starting to wonder if those conservative folks are actually being oppressed and aren't just lunatics.

They even ran his girlfriend off social media out of spite. She's not rich and powerful or the head of a company people are supporting, but she is an objectively evil alt-right gamergater who's voting for Trump. It's absolutely vile how these people dehumanize and abuse everyone that doesn't share their world view. And you can't tell me that it's just a minority of crazy leftists when this non-story has over 90 articles in a single day.

The guy already backed down, giving a grovelling apology on facebook.

I'm glad I bought a Vive.

if i read it then the text that is written in it will become more true since i observed it

you have to be very careful about what you read youtu.be/k1qACd0wHd0

WHAT THE FUCK

REEEE THE NORMIES KNOW SHUT IT DIWN

>lets make a big deal over a trump-supporter doing it
>ignores and doesn't report on CTR
This guy isn't even connected to Trump, he just supports him; whereas Hillary is directly connected to CTR and they're having field days with this.

Probably because every media outlet was writing about his entire life and family because you can't support Trump in this country.

WHERE'S MY PAYCHECK?

Where is my paycheck Palmer?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING PAYCHECK PALMER!?!?!?!?!?!

>award-winning reporting
Oh? What awards?
>Sharp opinion
What do they mean by this?
>Fiercely independent
Publicly traded company unless it's "Private NASDAQ" AFAIK. Not really independent if that's the case.
>irreverent intelligence
What do they mean by this?

I want my $$$$$

We should passively support this guy. He's not crazy, and he's respected and it's hard to attack us by attacking him.

>tfw you realize all the kek and trump posters are actually literal shills

Oh god the irony of this board.

There was never a reality. Only ever a tapestry of memes.

>$.02 has been added to your account

WE DID IT BOYS - WE SHUT DOWN GAWKER
SAY HELLO TO THE NEW GAWKER

Jews Jewing Jews

You should see all the butthurt going on over at

/r/oculus and /r/vive

Gay Indie devs are also upset

youtube.com/watch?v=2TE_lMCbZlc&feature=youtu.be&t=1153

is that the fucking estonia gif girl?

Sure is dad

The difference between Cred Forums and Cred Forums is that while Cred Forums may have had individual "wins" in the past (Habbo Hotel, Time Magazine 2009 and the like), Cred Forums is winning the cultural war. Cred Forums has Cred Forums's memetic power, but also the focus to induce change with it. Call it what you will; meme magic, distilled autism, cultural nous; it doesn't matter. Cred Forums has such focus and memetic power that we are breaking the (((Narrative))). Without us, Trump wouldn't have got the nomination; now he has Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Weasel of Washington herself, on the ropes. Out ceaseless efforts are the reason he has any support among millennials, who are so thoroughly brainwashed that some of them still believe Hillary "what emails?" Clinton would make a better president than Trump.

>daily reminder do denounce this deal and publicly not support it

dont take the bait anons

This is a false flag.

I told you faggots that frogs were cancer.
But did you believe me? Nooooo.
They never talked like us, they never acted like us, they are not and never will be us.
Ignore anyone using "normie", "edgy", and google and skype when referring to niggers and kikes. Make Cred Forums great again.

this.

Also,

Estonia has good taste.

No shit, Sherlock.

What? He owns Cred Forums now?

>Clover instead of an 8

I don't know why this makes me happy

>the latest CTR narrative

WHERE'S MY PAY CHECK LUCKEY

notch owns Cred Forums now.

gee you know what would really complete this piece? fucking scribbles everywhere

That changed nothing.

In fact, it's gotten better. Moot was an sjw. Korean moot seems to leave us alone

>Is this guy really funding memes?

No, he supposedly bought a billboard but no one has confirmed it even exists.

Who owns Cred Forums now? I heard it was Google

HOAX THREAD. "STORY" WAS ALREADY PROVEN FAKE MANY TIMES.

just sage these spam threads.

FAKE

AND

GAY

Dude demanded money from reddit and tried taking credit for Cred Forums memes, they told him to fuck right off.

This company where he """funds the trump meme machine""" has existed for one week.

Of course libfaggots already latched onto it, they're so desperate to uncover something bad about us.

yep. you are right. it was an attempt to false flag trump.

never works, though. left doesn't understand the internet

>Korean moot
Hiroshima Nagasaki is Japanese, you insensitive asshole. He's just called gook because it's the only slur that easily fits and still reminds you of luggage lad.

Oh great.

Inb4
>"So Trump supporters are PAID to shitpost? HA I knew it!"
>"What? Hillary spent 6 million for paid online posters? You're a crazy conspiratard!!!"

Tell him to cook us up some spicy new VR memes.

>>
>In fact, it's gotten better. Moot was an sjw. Korean moot seems to leave us alone

Only because he doesn't even knows what the fuck is going on.

it's even better than that. reality is:
>hillary paid 6gorillion $$$ for ctr shills
>trump paid zero for zero shills (except his actual campaign staff/interns)
>hillary loses meme war badly
>hillary makes up fake story about nonexistent shills

she btfo herself desu

founder of possible pioneer of future gaming is funding an outsider that could break the bureaucracy in our government.

TOP KEK!

We'd get a lot more clover Vivian if Cred Forums didn't sperg out every single time you posted her. /d/ is making a game but the art is kind of shitty and /aco/ likes her well enough but it's mostly old art being uncovered than anything new getting drawn. Probably doesn't help that the original thing was like a joint venture between us and these days everyone really hates Cred Forums over there.

They're not. I was on /plebbit/ when this whole thing happened.

What happened is some fag called "NimbleRichMan" made a post linking to his website and asking for donations, and the mods stickied it.
That website supposedly wanted to put up ads all around the US. When it backfired and the whole subreddit called them out as shills, (((Milo))) tried to say that he knows who that person is, and that everything's legit. It still backfired, some mods had to resign, and the whole thing fell apart.

This guy is such a homo, I'd love to leave him stranded in Chicago with no phone or wallet and time how long it takes for him to start sucking dicks.

> yfw working in AD company baking shit propaganda and they tell you people make memes for free.

This goy gets it

Is it revenge for fuckerturd ruining his baby?

it's not even happening so there's no "Revenge" of which you speak. it's a fake/gay/hoax story cooked up by ctr. ask for clarification on the_donald if you don't believe me

Luckey interviewed at Trump rally, wearing Can't Stump the Trump shirt: youtube.com/watch?v=oJLQMbYrAkc
Jump to 1:52

Palmer is based, no question

Kek works in mysterious ways.

I don't think we were as influential as you think. I can see Cred Forums being the straw that broke the camel's back, but most of it is just the natural swing of the pendulum restoring balance to this crazy world. We are only a small part of that.

>theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
Those butthurt comments

You think you would be joking, but here is actually a video where Jeb beats the shit out of a Google.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

Wait...you mean I could have been paid for all those Kek amd Trump images I shopped!?

from what I've read this "shitposting" group bought some billboards and facebook ads. It wasn't actually paying people to post on reddit or whatever like the story implies.

>90167888
Where is my money? Im doing this shit for free since Rand got BTFO in the primaries.

is this flag rare? also wtf captcha?

it's fake. just a ctr false flag. huge drama over at the_donald. there were never and paid shills for trump.

there were, however many ctr shills for hillary. she still lost the meme war

Yeah, they're trying to validate Hillary going tinfoil over Pepe the frog. It's hard to even comprehend the stupidity of leftists.

>hontto
>kimmochi
she stuttering or what?

Wait

I could have gotten paid to meme and shitpost?

Where do I go to apply?

ok hiroshima

How many threads on this now?

yes

Do not fear Khemr, one day we will be in the future

If you think about it, Trump has us, and we are so much more than a CTR.

Gimme My Fucking Money or Randy's Dead

I think that, having half the mainstream media talking about us, and the other half doing it by accident, we can be considered more than just "the straw that broke the camel's back", or if we are, then there is no other straw that could've done it. We're a culture with no accountability, no individual notabilillty, and a vehement distain for authority. If an idea survives in this toxic environment, it is guaranteed to be viral. Cred Forums is a natural locus of viral marketing, with which the individual spinsters and managers of any campaign cannot hope to complete, because, while they may try to predict what the people will latch onto, we ARE the people, in their raw, unfiltered format, the closest anyone can get to a vision of the human subconscious, unbound by any social grace in the anonymity of the chan. We create the memes, the genetic blueprints of culture, and we spread them for free.

uncommon at best

how is he backing shitposting? i shitpost for free, where is my money?

Not gonna lie they're fucking awesome. Got any more?

No, it's not; it's Cambodia. If I can name it, on mobile, at 5:20 in the morning, after ten standard drinks, with a total of 4 hours sleep over the past three days, it's not rare. It's barely even uncommon.

First off, is this underrated rare?

Secondly, how do I have you already?

>10 standard drinks
whatchu drinking

Mostly Wild Turkey Rare, but some generic beer I can't remember the name of as well. Probably more than 10 now that I think about it.

being a regular aussie isn't special on Cred Forums

>get job at CTR
>tell boss best thing to discredit the movement is to post hurtful things online
>post the same kike stuff I did as week before for free

>wild turkey
do they have those in aus? or is it just the beer?
i have them where i work where hunting isnt allowed and weve got a flock of hundreds of them and theyre pretty annoying, more than the elk herds and deer and wolf spiders

Can I go back to Uni and do a degree in shitposting/meme magic?

Five years ago, I did a lot of acid. Came out of it feeling like I had woken up inside a fever dream, or in some sort of alternate reality.

The feeling lingered with me a few weeks, but eventually went away. Shit like this makes me think that maybe i was right.

TFW not a billionaire shitposter trolling the press

>$10,000
>(((FORTUNE)))
Is this written by a 14 year old.

The fuckers will literally say anything for ad revenue.

This chubby fuck is not a true disciple of Kek
He will have his comeuppance

wallaby piss and snake cum

Shhhh! I'm trying to impress the newfags. Not everyone knows that Aussies drink Fosters instead of breast milk, whilst fending of dropbears with one hand, ajd shitposting with the other.

>spend months talking about shillary and how shit is manipulated in her favor
>turns out someone has been paying to spam reddit, Cred Forums and other social media with trump shit aka shilling
>who cares lol

Cred Forums everyone

i didnt get any shekels

Yeah, he did

Makes me feel a little better knowing that we will hit the point where someone realizes they rolled the wrong seed for our world and reset.

better version

We don't have turkeys, wild or otherwise, the emus ate them all. Also, you forgot to turn your proxy off, Trudeau.

send me a rift and i'll shitpost for you

I shitpost from my rift

three dimensional shitposting, that is taking it to the next level.... I thought Canada or Australia would be the first

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine. And the machine is bleeding to death

>The Guardian
>"meme magic"

This is the last election I'll ever follow. It can only get worse here on out.

No, and even if you could, you're not Australian. It'd be like a midget trying out for the NBL.

>10 thousand dollars
>fortune

ok carry on but no shenanigans

People are getting paid for this? I do it for free.

Well I'm in Alaska so it's kinda like canada except with more guns.

>Amerisharts need glorified 3D goggles to shitpost in 3D
How does it feel to be retarded?

palmer can pay me in tendies

kill yourself newfag

>calling a teabagger a burger.
Wew abbo. you're all kinds of retard arn't you?

Fuck off Randy

How does it feel to have noguns?

No shenanigans? Or what, you'll set the emu on me? Think I can't have it gutted and on the barbie in 5 seconds with me knoife? Need I remind you that we fought an army of emus to a standstill with one ute and an LMG? A shitty, Mall-Sharter made LMG? The only reason it was even a contest was because some bureaucratic fuck wanted to suck off whichever retard was in charge of you fat fucks. There's a reason we've followed you into every war since; we're there to make sure you don't fuck it up. And you STILL manage to screw up the simplest of military actions.

LOL!

>I am convinced i do not live in reality anymore
I'm more convinced there was never such a thing.

ITS REAL

This is the face of Cred Forums now.

This is what we will be associated with.

Nice try, Burgerclap, your fellow lardass was first. The Britistani was merely giving his ego a blowjob, as is the Britcuck way.

im in colorado, look at my flag w/ more flags greasemonkey
i work in the mountains

It's nice seeing that someone fixed the cup.

How does it feel to needguns?
NEWSFLASH: your golden deagle can't protect you from being 60% white.

Pol is powerful.

>How does it feel to needguns?
p gud

Holy shit.

Who did this?

where is that? that's awesome

>he fell for the VR meme

>IT'S REAL

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

I HAVE TO GO BACK

sir i am still buying one along with a new GPU for star citizen and theres nothing you can do to stop me

Is no-one else getting sick of all of all this media attention? It's sort of like teasing a dog with a laser pen, it's fun at the start but the novelty wears off after a while.

We 100th monkey now.

Which part of I'M ON MOBILE did you not understand, Amerishit? Was my language too complex? Do I need to draw you a picture?

I feel sorry and borderline embarassed for you poor faggots naive enough to think the forced trump memes around here over the last year were genuine, 'grass-roots' support.

Paid fucking shills and content 90% of it. The rest of you were just too fucking stupid to catch on.

Fpbp

>being this much of a newfag

>Are the leftists and centrists still ruining our country?
I wonder if they feel in charge...

Where do I sign up for the trumpbucks? I'm not gonna keep doing it for free if it's a paid service.

>Do I need to draw you a picture?
onegaishimasu

Link?

>scam citizen

0.03$ has been donated to your accounts.

Our Lord Kek demands all jews die.

After the plague of Frogs and diseases comes the death of every first born.

Oh no, don't misunderstand me; I have no problems with guns. I go to the local range all the time. It's just that my country is almost entirely white (most of the violent non-whites are locked up in detention centres, or feeding the fishes of the Great Barrier Reef), so I'm not at risk of being shot every time I leave my house.

Don't get me wrong; Howard was a shitcunt and fucking unaustralian (based Tones is my one true PM), but I have time to work on undoing that faggot's mistake, unlike you Americunts for whom it is a life or death matter.

1 peso se ha agregado a tu cuenta.

Where's my fucking money?

This reeks of jewry, where did all this shitposting money go?
The only shills here are CTR and I haven't seen any scripted Trumpbots in my travels.

oh shit time is a flat circle

You should get elite-dangerous. Safe bet for a good time.

He gave them like 10k not "a fortune"

Remember it forever, faggots:
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Make Cred Forums great again and forget your influence.

WHERE ARE THE NEW MEMES?

Inspire me Esti and I will make for you a new meme of ebic dankness

>Star citizen
>A game without waifus
That's not what VR is for

Can't wait to see you guys stand up to tyranny with abbo technology.

Maybe they would have worked better in that whole Emu war thing desu.

Facebook gave him like $2 billion so why not.

>Juneau here
Juneau is more like seattle, bunch of hipster faggs
Fairbanks better. anchorage blah...

Besides no one pays people to meme vs Hillary. we do it for the keks, that is its own reward

kek so it was trump shills all along, not CTR

thank your for trumping the record lads, $0.01 has been deposited into your account :^)

WE WUZ OCULUS RIFT AND SHEEEIT

Juneau is full of liberal fags because of all the government employees.

I'm from Southcentral Anchorage is pretty meh, getting more cucked and liberal every day though.

Here's to hoping the downturn in the economy will move all the poorfags out.

oh gotcha
so what kinda firearms are even (legally) available there?

> tfw you are first born

>onegaishimasu
You're lucky I speak weaboo.

>i'm upset the economy here is so artificial. no government cutbacks, 5% sales tax, very expensive limited housing, no road out.

the state normally has an exodous of outsiders when economy slows. I'm not a fan of libtards at UAA. but anchorage has a huge turnover rate as well. most live up there 5 yrs and move on south.

>hires 3 Australian posters
>Brings down the system by proxy