Be me

>be me
>argue with my father
>he wants to "save" his fucking small village because it is his homeland(it is my homeland too)
>tell my father that small villages do not create any money. It's very costly and useless; we need to gather people in large cities to increase productivity.
>my father said, "But our ancestors have been living in this place, don't you miss your homeland?"
>I told "Fuck NO. Why the fuck we have to spend money on your nostalgia?, these small villages just waste money. It thinks these should be destroyed."
>The father said "But, life is not all about money. There are culture, tradition, and way of life."
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not the main goal of life. Life is always competition. We should do anything to win the competition."
>father said, "b-but I hoped you to inherit our ancestor's lands and re-build our homeland...."
>I told him "FUCK NO, I will move to America to be the great person. I don't want to waste money and time to preserve shitty culture and tradition. I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could."
I think there are so many people who have same thinking with my father in Japan. I think they are true cancer of our society. They waste the ton of money and do not produce any shits. I hope these retards will die out for over competition between immigrants in labor market....

Having kids would increase production too, nip.

Shamefur dispray OP

You have brought dishonour upon your famiry

Commit sudoku

You sound like a faggot, there's nothing wrong with preserving your homeland.

hey cowboy tanaka I think you just keep making these threads when the previous gets pruned

It costs too much.

It's economically wrong.

>we need to gather people in large cities
Absolutely disgusting. Cities are filthy cesspools full of filthy people.

Copy Pasta

I would literally kill to have a place to call my homeland, to have a father to want me to preserve it and continue with our family's traditions. Don't move to America and do what your father tells you you lucky cunt.

Commit Sudoku fucking Jap

nothing gets 'produced' in the big cities except for excel sheets and powerpoint presentations.
Kyushu is reviving because they actually make shit over there like OEM car parts and farming machinery.

Kill yourself.

Sage

This.

You japs were once a proud people. Wtf went wrong?? Preserve your fucking culture and live in your homeland, restore it. He's right, life ISN'T just about slaving for the $$$-Jew and conventional (((success)))

>muh capitalism
>wanting to destroy beautiful landscapes and buildings for the fiscal jew

You should feel ashamed of yourself, OP. I'd give anything to have a proper ancestral homeland. But that's not even remotely possible. My family came to the USA in the early 1900's, my great grandparents/grandparents moved several times, my father was in the US Air Force, so we moved several times, and here I am, working a job out in Qatar. Shame on you, OP. Culture, heritage, and tradition are items worth preserving.

the finance minister of japan sold the national treasury to the rockefellers shortly after fukushima.
The earthquake was caused by a weapon, as a means of levering japan. Exactly 1 month later, on 4/11, they tried to erupt Mt. Fuji, which convinced Japan to give up it's financial powers.

Your money, is just a control tool to make you into a drone, now is being used to make you believe in globalism > nationalism.

You are a tool, and now you disgraced the only true thing, your family heritage. It is better to lve off the land than to numale yourself ina chemical orgy of a city.

Gtfo you cultureless autist. Listen to your fucking dad; life isn't always about money

Would you also bulldoze the imperial palace and gardens in tokyo to make room for more skyscrapers and commerce?

I've heard your story a million times before, your dad is going to visit that village when you're on your flight to America, and then a rival clan is going to attack. Then you hear about it on the news as your boarding the plane and you'll rush to the village in time to hear your fathers dying words, which are to protect the village. Then you'll go on an adventure to get revenge and then you'll meet a bunch of bitches that want to fug you, but you won't realize it, and then when you find the rival clan you get real angry and beat them up and save the world.

>has based dad who wants him to inherit their ancestors homeland
>Talks shit about his dad and wants the culture and tradition together with said homeland destroyed

>muh last samurai

please go

This is copypasta, i've seen this thread before

you're a faggot OP

What is so great about cities user? Can't modernize without being a city or does your dad want to live like the Amish?

Seriously, how much of an autistic weeaboo do you have to be to waste a Saturday an use an obvious proxy just to be like erhmagahdd I'm such a troll. OP and that shit bag Obama leaf need to be euthanized

Balance, you insufferable faggot. Inherit the rights to your family's land and retain that property. Then split your time between the city and the country, using the funds you earn from the former to rebuild the latter. Then you'll be able to live a satisfying cosmopolitan life and have a place in the country to travel when you want to relax. What kind of retard doesn't want to own free land?

What? I'm a US proxy?

And yes, I've seen this thread before

You're probably OP using a japanese proxy, you fucking ass licker

You bring dishonor to your family commit soduku you nip faggot

Nice pasta.
Saged

I know it's bait, but America has plenty of these in the name of national parks. Youd be a hypocrite to come here thinking that.

You're a faggot op. You should definitely jump off a cliff headfirst for that shameful display.
A small village can be used to create an abundance of food for cities nearby and create income. Look up Masanobu fukuoka

Even the nips are shitposting now?

Copy pasta faggot

those stupid claps moving to japan with their shitty bait threads

stale pasta

He's right. It's not all about money. If you at least have decent internet you should be ok though. Besides that you sound like a whiny baby.

Kill yourself OP. You your shilling, faggot, globalist hipster ass is on the wrong board.

>HEY GUISE I AM NOT FROM JAP[AN AND POST THIS NEARLY EVERY WEEK

this.

>please go
says the fucking shill spammer. Enough of posting this bullshit here.

You are the cancer killing this world, op. When you die your ancestral lands will still be there but the money you earned and the career you had will have long be gone. I hope your father has other children that are more respectful to him than you are.

I pity your father. you are a failure to him and a disgrace... his vision is the right vision

yours is degenerate

cites are evil

change your ways and support your father or you will be cursed.

Stop making these threads, and stop replying to them.

Your father should execute you in the traditional way for dishonoring your family. Filthy globalist neoliberal.

You're a total dick. Enjoy slavery. And America is land of the niggers now so enjoy being fucked in the ass by monkey gay niggers who'll fuck anything with a beating pulse if it has lighter skin. ie you.

what the fuck?
is everything a copypasta nowasdays?

big cities are breeding grounds for liberalism and degeneracy.
small villages, especially those where tradition is valued, usually resist those

liberalism is better than any traditional values

explain..

liberalism is logical and rational idea

traditional values is outdated trash which has no rational reason to support it

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Hey, everyone, just stop replying to him and he'll stop making these threads every day.

Japanese anime website

seppuku shiro konoyaro

I've seen this pasta many times before and I'll reply now the same way I did then. Not everyone likes city living. Living in the country is GOAT. And try living in a city that's a third world shit hole, like London. You would back for your mountain hometown.

You're a fucking dumbass OP
The competition isn't completely about money, but which society can survive longest.
Look at America right now. Ever since we cut out the element of family, things have started to fall apart. Hang on to your culture that breeds honor, and hard work. Don't just throw it away, for a little bit of land, that you could easily get somewhere else. Why don't you just turn that big suicide forest into a city. Seems more productive...

>logical
OP how much anime do you fucking jack off to?
commit seppuku.

You are literally the cancer killing your country.

Commit sudoku.

family is useless after all.

what is merit of having family?

Agreed

Foolish

> Remember when Japan was based
> Top tier gook land
> Discipline and loyalty to be respected

Now you little fucks are worse than anything. Spend all day jacking it to cartoons and NOT keeping your race alive. Literally letting yourselves die out.

If you are willing to let your history and based ass culture die, you need to wander your social elitist ass into the suicide forest and just disappear.

Live to be 40 and not have a family then come back and tell me you have no regrets. You won't realize the mistake until it's too late.

OP confirmed for high-functioning autism

Your a faggot OP

>thinking a soulless existence as a faceless cog in a human ant colony is better than a small village with roots and heritage and something to be proud of

What happened Japan? You used to be cool

Two were not enough.

what went wrong was that we beat them so bad we cucked the shit out of them after

I've seen this thread before, english teacher san

Fuck you OP

yeah. if I am loser at 40. but I will be great.

only losers need family

Fucking english teachers.
Every time.
EVERY TIME

JET English teachers are not allowed on Cred Forums.

>small villages don't create money
You know most of the world powers got there not by aiming to become rich but usually doing something they love, and just happened getting rich in the process, right?

Sage.

That's why most of the world is third world.

Go back to africa. you degenerate

>one day Japan will be just one big city conurbation called Tokyoto

>all the beauty of the landscape gone

yes goy, this is the right path you are on. fuck tradition and small shit. it's all about the big corporations, they matter