Knowledge Bomb v8. (Spread the word)

New information that needs to get out there within a certain timeframe.

> Hillary's own campaign staff do not trust her that much anymore

> Mall Shooter was part of a Cell. Multiple terrorist groups have threatened Mall attacks in the past, and looks like they are finally doing them.

> BLM rioters are bused in en mass within hours. Law Enforcement needs to stop the buses or start tracking them.

> The Recent FBI investigation shows how Hillary is willing to sink Obama's legacy faster then his sloppyness lately.

> EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in on it. They cut a deal with Soros so accept the "refugees" because they wanted fresh meat.

> The DNC had local ISIS members in it. They were planning on doing a attack of some type and then having the blame be put on Bernie supporters.(This was a back up plan if the Bernie people didn't peacefully leave.(aka forced out))

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/
crimeincharlotte.com/police-report-names-of-those-arrested-in-protests/
gen.lib.rus.ec/
highlandercenter.org/support-movement-family-charlotte/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
livetrucking.com/protestors-held-trapped-semi-trucks-by-hostage-during-demonstrations/
thedailyhaze.com/charlotte-protesters-loot-semi-trucks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very important information.

I try to bring you guys information, and I managed to gather some good stuff.

Simpler then previous Knowledge Bombs, but equally important.

Glad you're back, Knowledge Bomb user

Moar.

If there are so many "terror cells" why are there almost never attacks? What are they waiting for?

I actually got banned fro 24 hours due to what information was in Knowledge Bomb v7.

Thats why I wasn't responding in the last thread like I normally do.

I was going to say that I heard rumblings about attack real soon.

Turns out the Mall attack might have been what the rumbling was about.

Leadership to get into areas.

Same with the EU.

ISIS leadership overtime are getting out of the middle east.

Why do you need "leaders" to shoot up a mall or leave pipe bombs in trash cans?

When the leaders get here, what is the next phase?

CRITICAL INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE SPREAD

> Mall Shooter was part of a Cell. Multiple terrorist groups have threatened Mall attacks in the past, and looks like they are finally doing them.

> EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in on it. They cut a deal with Soros so accept the "refugees" because they wanted fresh meat.

> The DNC had local ISIS members in it. They were planning on doing a attack of some type and then having the blame be put on Bernie supporters.(This was a back up plan if the Bernie people didn't peacefully leave.(aka forced out))

MINOR BUT STILL IMPORTANT INFORMATION

> Hillary's own campaign staff do not trust her that much anymore

> BLM rioters are bused in en mass within hours. Law Enforcement needs to stop the buses or start tracking them.

The next phase is a campaign of infrastructure disruption(like the recent pipline ISIS attack) & high fatality events.

And of course, the Feminist/SJW groups will support them(in bed with the enemy in more ways then one) & the MSM will cover for them like idiots........which will only make things worse.

>>EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in on it.

If we start spreading this shit anywhere, we sound like total fucking lunatics. How can we provide any proof, rather than sounding like a bunch of nutters?

Confirmed mods = fags + hand rubbing Jews.

Hi knowledge bomb user. Glad to hear from you.

Look at which EU country politicians support refugees.

Do some digging.

It seems crazy to people on the outside, but its very well known on the inside.

It sounds crazy, because it is fucking crazy.

Europeans are literally being destroyed/killed because the leadership wants to get fucked(or wants to watch in the corner).

There is such a huge disconnect between the people of the EU, and the leadership of the EU.

This sex scandal is earthshattering.

If there is a mass casualty event in the u.s., there won't be enough SJWs to stop the backlash

5bro,

I did everything I could the other night to get the word out on the buses here and reddit and elsewhere about finding the buses. Got some leads I'm still looking into but enthusiasm for the investigation has died for everyone else. I was in contact with 2 anons in Charlotte that have since gone dark on me, if anyone here is local let me know.

My question is: has our window of opportunity closed on the buses? On to more pressing matters now?

And people wonder why I am hesitant about sharing certain information on here.

Yet other "leakers", haven't got as much flak as I have.

Yep.

Refreshing to be back and hope I got out some heavy hitting information in this small batch.

SJW/Feminists defended Muslims on 9/11.

Also look at how many of them immediately sprung up after the last EU terrorist attacks.

Next time there is a BLM riot, get people(including Law Enforcement) to locate the Buses.

Rioters being bused in creates a "false organic" that simply isn't there in the communities.

But of course the public gets fooled.

>EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in on it. They cut a deal with Soros so accept the "refugees" because they wanted fresh meat.

Is the reason they took in refugees more complicated than this, and you are just simplifying the situation for maximum headline effect? Because it seems to me there are easier ways to get their fix than importing these people en masse and having to deal with all of the political consequences

Truth is stranger then fiction my friend.

There is a reason why the "refugee" crisis is going the way it is.

The sex club is a core part of it and needs to be exposed and made news.

If this information can be spread, some lives can be saved down the road.

So it is no coincidence Khizr Khan ended up being Mr. Kinky Licks. An user found his email linked to some sick shit.

The implications are frightening.

The DNC is literally a hotbed for terrorism.

Thats why I had to get this information out now, and I really really hope Cred Forums can help me.

Some FAQ's about myself.

1) I am not a Shill

2) This isn't RP/LARP or whatever

3) My sources are not things that can be freely posted around.

4) My goal is getting vital information out in key timeframes.

5) I am perfectly healthy(Mental & physical) and am not suicidal.
This is the 8th "Knowledge Bomb" thread I have done so far.

>EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in on it.

i can believe it

>Next time there is a BLM riot, get people(including Law Enforcement) to locate the Buses.
>Rioters being bused in creates a "false organic" that simply isn't there in the communities.
>But of course the public gets fooled.

I'll be ready. I've got a plan for getting an investigation going next opportunity that arises. I also encourage everyone to spread the word wherever they can (IRL is just as important) in order to educate the public about how these riots are not organic - bringing up the proof we have of Soros pumping $ into the Ferguson riots is a good way.

5bro,
Answer this question if you can: What kind of buses have they been using? I've been hunting down leads that take me to so far 3 different possibilities: 1 is greyhound type buses, 2 is airport shuttle type short buses, and 3 is white vans (think Ford Econoline)

If I knew what DHS was likely to be using it would go a long way

Source?

I'm a cynic, but I think you are sincere.

Any info on Soro's plans for derailing this election, aside from the bullshit he's already pulled? How does he keep from being clocked, I don't get. Even Putin wants him dead or alive.

>things anybody with any brains can deduce about current events

I get what you're trying to do and I appreciate it but for fuck's sake, nigga, you ain't the MJ12.

His wife loves "diversity".

To answer the questions about the buses, you need to figure out how many Rioters there are.

Greyhounds would make sense for the large scale of them.

This is a aspect of these riots that needs to be investigated into for sure.

Read the sorting:

Read my FAQ's:

One more thing, why aren't they in Tulsa rioting? You'd think the fact the cop was white would trigger them more.

The DNC had local ISIS members in it. They were planning on doing a attack of some type and then having the blame be put on Bernie supporters.(This was a back up plan if the Bernie people didn't peacefully leave.(aka forced out))

Any terrorist attack just helps Trump you dumbfuck

Soros family stays alive due to support from EU/US politicians.

Soros is using his PMC/Black Op's to try to start a war between Paki & India. They also were the same ones who airstriked Assads forces recently to cause more issues in Syria.

Can confirm

.......I don't think you are putting the pieces together.

For that I have no idea.

Maybe its related to the officer being charged.

Exactly.

Elites have always had sex parties, this is no different.

> BLM rioters are bused in en mass within hours. Law Enforcement needs to stop the buses or start tracking them

Which of these is more pressing? Coincidence or synchrony?

>EU leadership and Soros involved in human trafficking

How do know this?
I can imagine most world leaders have some sick fetishes, pedophelia, fucking pigs etc...
I enjoy your threads but it's really not much without evidence

There are powerful people who think wife swapping = bloodline mixing. Baffling.

Don't think thats how it works.....

The Mall one is extremely important due to the timing.

The Buses are something that needs to be covered and exposed. It will blow the whole paid protesters/rioters system out of the water.

Read my FAQ's:

I always knew deep down my PM was a kuk

Have been paying attention to India/Paki since you started these. Minor skirmishes increasing, and just saw article about how Russia and Paki are BFFs -- pipeline?

Well now you have proof.

Spread the word my friend, these Knowledge Bombs always reveal something.

If you consider Elites used to widely practice interbreeding, then whats going on with this EU leadership cuckold club should come no surprise.

You should look up border deputes between India and China & Chinas connections to both Paki & India.

I'll tell you right now, China would get involved.

Several chats last night talked/laughed about how Nat Guard scared BLMs from rioting to just meandering and chanting. Boring and not newsworthy anymore. Next thing you know, Ahmed Sanchez kills 5 people with a .22

I said that the National Guard was going to respond hours before it happened.

Also its all about timing with these things.

Ok
Do you have more information about pedo rings, any more specific names?
Are they grooming kids to be sex slaves?
When you said they did deal to take refugees for more meat, are the refugees the meat or is that something else?

Yeah right. You are a LARPnigger who makes vague predictions that never come true. Knowledge bomb? More like attention seeking faggotry. Every one of us can make dumb predictions and claim to "spread the knowledge" Now fuck off with your inferiority complex.

Welcome back.

>cuckold sex club
This world is a fucking meme

Name the sex club then.

Name where it's meetings happen.

Why the fuck would they make a deal with Soros? it doesnt make sense.

Powerful people can kidnap whomever they want, more so a nigger from africa. Powerful people can have literal slaves.

It seems to me like accepting mass inmigration has nothing to do with a cuckold sex club, it doesnt make sense

I'm hating how nig nogs and media are using the tulsa shooting officer to fuel the riots in Charlotte. Oh and the planting of the gun on CNN is fucking retarded. Cant wait for a up raising in my town, 4L on my truck and several mags ready for these protesters

India?

You poor fools are being baited into war, and you are more concerned about my comments being LARP or whatever?

Holy shit, how dense are you?

Read my FAQ's.

Is David Duke a Soros plant? Asking because of BLM wanting to take down the Jackson statue in NOLA, you've probably already heard of it.

The sex club is not pedo.

Also I was saying that in the sex club they consider any "refugee" man brown or black "meat".

Which if you consider HOW MANY of the "refugees" are men....... implies some implications.

The sex club,soros and the refugee's are all connected.

Black Mail, extortion, corruption, etc.

It's deep stuff my friend. Information about them doesn't come up often.

Interesting to see how it plays out.

Are Bill Clinton and Obama working against Hillary?

Do they want to kill her to seal the Foundation scandal?

Is Hillary treated bad on purpose because her staff hates her?

If you want to spread this info you better start posting it in other threads yourself as well.

Not many people come to these threads

>EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club

I take it this is a joke.

I mean if you want people to believe a fucking knowledge bomb, don't latch on to the latest 4chins buzzword insult and throw it into a political conspiracy.

1) Yes.

2) No, but she might end up hurting both there legacies if she wins.

3) She treats everyone horrid, and they are starting to get sick of it. Also SJW groups in her campaign are fighting to be the only special snowflake.

opinions on the blm operation in new orleans today? they are tearing down astatue of president andrew jackson. david duke and his supporters have said they will be defending the statue.

It's not a joke.

This scandal(if is got traction and was covered) would destroy the EU faster then ISIS is going to.

I have been, but I hope others starting doing it aswell.

Find the Buses.

Is the India / Pakistan war the ultimate effort by Soros to hurt the world as much as possible before his demise?

Would that trigger a WW3?

>Also I was saying that in the sex club they consider any "refugee" man brown or black "meat".

Which if you consider HOW MANY of the "refugees" are men....... implies some implications.
>implies some implications
>implies implications
I support you Knowledge Bomb user, but I have to agree with some of the other shitposters on this statement.

If what you're saying is true, about EU leaders being cucked, then it seems fairly obvious.

Europe is importing thousands upon thousands of black men to fuck.

Why do you make it sound more mysterious than that?

>Yet other "leakers", haven't got as much flak as I have.
There aren't even leakers, there are faggots who spam the same "conservashits" or low energy "1 post by this ID" crap

Now google results are being spammed, usually multiple threads at a time per day.

I agree it would bring them down swiftly
We can't do anything with the stuff you said though
I already assumed some of the stuff you said to be going on, but one more user saying "this is true" doesn't change anything

I want to bring them down
Give us something to chew on

Its a common tactic they use here for intimidation and riots.

Try see if they get any gibs like food, back backs or some item. Sometimes they will brag about it on twitter if they are not as sophisticated

WW3 is either going to be the whole world vs Islam

OR

Some type of conflict between 2 countries with nukes

And somehow Mecca is a nuclear target in this whole mix for some reason.

BUMP, I love you man, keep posting please, ignore faggots.

Due to the source, I am trying to be very careful.

This shit is gigantic.

Take a step back and process that.

The EU is literally about destroying the European people. Economically, Socially,Genetically.

Plans like "Agenda 21", are extremely similar to what is happening in EU.

If you don't have borders, you don't have a country.

If you don't keep your legs closed, you are going to get fucked.

I was referring to FBI user & High Level Insider.

Merkel.

Key member of that group.

I do my best.

I even included a FAQ

Honestly these threads were good but now you wont shut up about some stupid cuck scandal. Keep to talking about terrorist attacks

Exactly.

Find the Transports, find the funding.

[citation needed]

Cred Forums will ignore this and say it doesnt matter.

Mark my words, "we have to fight ISIS" Donald keeps repeating is NOT TRUE.

WE do NOT have to destroy ISIS, we only have to contain them and degrade them. Destroying requires a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL of commitment....that means boots on the ground again protecting ISRAEL from ISIS, which is not our job.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

There are many ways to prevent ISIS from harming America.

Many ways that dont include boots on the ground or defending Israel.

Should I show you a map?

There is no reason ISIS in the ME threatens the USA.

LOOK AT A MAP.

We keep our borders and homeland security strong to filter out terrorists.

Thats all we NEED to do.

All we NEED to do is stop inflow into the US.

We do not NEED to destroy anything in the ME.

>35 posts by this ID
kys

I won't shut up about it because of how fucking huge it is.

I was stunned when I found it. It made so many things I've been hearing about make sense like a Puzzle.

I'll cover more things(such as terrorist attacks and things like that), but this news I found out very recently.

Is the FBI on hold waiting for some leverage that would take some pressure off or are they helping Hillary?

Will congress find the whole truth and a way to indict Hillary?

in a previous KB you said the riots would be a distraction of sorts, did you mean a distraction for the FBI docs released last night?

Read my FAQ's.

Actually we need need to fight ISIS, since they are now on our soil.

We need to cripple there networks, destroy there allies(SJW/Feminist groups) & secure our borders.

Are you saying Merkel is fucking black dudes, too?

The Mall shooting was being set up during that timeframe.

The FBI docs were released into the mix.

If it means anything(since you are from Palestine) there are people in positions that want to see both Palestine and Israel destroyed.

Those people are the Saudi's.

The FBI knows how fucked the whole situation is.

The best they can do is show the public.

There is a reason why the EU flag looks like a open hole if you connect the stars.

Is this just because of Hillary and Soros?

Who works with Soros? cite names or at least surnames.

Are Kissinger and Brzezinski in it as well?

>i am not a larper, my source is a post where I say im not a larper

No, you're disinfo. Proof or GET THE FUCK OUT

>Actually we need need to fight ISIS, since they are now on our soil.

Yes, we need to contain and minimize and prevent their presense in our country..

That's it.

We owe no debt to de-louse the middle eastern dog of its parasites.

Not our problem. At all. No money, no soldiers.

!!! Just noticed that Xinjiang ( where a few chemical factories have gone BOOM) is in the area. Related?

Somone is triggered

a

bitch

What organizations are helping Hillary? is the pentagon at war with the CIA and the FBI?

I'm not disinfo.

Read my FAQ's.

>Spread the word

Someone is buying a troll pretending to be legit with no proof, and that someone is you
I SAID PROOF OR GTFO
that is not proof, newfag

404'd immediately. Wtf?

ISIS more then likely will have its own civil war over direction and things like that.

Yes.

Soros is helping Hillary.

More people on the inside hate her with a passion, and more people are favoring Trump.

Dont reply to anyone that is outright not interested in what you say or other things, or that does not show human traits.

Also dont reply to those who post a lengthy "informative" post with loads of links.

If you were a phony nobody would neet to care for a harmless roleplay thread.

You'll waste reply space and they'll keep spamming and shilling.

I'm not trolling.

In each Knowledge Bomb I've brought info to the surface.

Not everything in the world can be posted on a website.

Thank you for the advice.

Still trying to feel this place out.

If youve got these high up links, then whats the index that governments are using to censor percieved hate speech/cyber violence?
Hint: a google search wont work

It is good advice. If they want to shit on your thread, ignore and move on. What brought you to Cred Forums if I may ask?

Where can I see past knowledge bombs? Are they still relevant?

Are the buses coming from prison?
That would be big.
Would make sense if you think about the demographics of prisons.

I wondered if these rioters were some of the felons Obama has been unloading from the prisons.

The government is afraid of anything that might shatter the "bliss" of a Liberal paradise.

I came to Cred Forums because I figured(for better or for worse) this place would be the best place to drop the information.

Yes they are still relevant.

The whole network needs to be figured out.

Which is why I keep bringing it up.

Have you ever personally witnessed or participated in one of these sex parties?

when will weed be legalised in germany?

No. Thankfully no.

No idea, there are much more pressing problems around.

No, as in what is the actual name of the index/program that is being used widespread to enforce censorship?

I know some pretty high up people, and this index shit is basic. If youre close enough to know about EU leader cuck parties youre more than close enough to know about the index.

Based poo in the loo can see right through this guy as well. What an attention seeking whore he is.

If they're coming from prison it would be very easy to find out
Just search prisons that are close to the protests.

You said there would be ISIS cell attacking Charlotte suburbs; that never happened.

Still cells in Charlotte? Or have you changed your story?

Answer this

I don't believe you but whatever I have a few questions on the assumption that you're legit.

Are you saying things that aren't quite true but lead to the truth in order to protect your sources. I could imagine giving specific details may narrow down the list of possible leakers significantly

Are you typing in a odd way to avoid pattern recognition?.

i thought you were knowledgebomb bro

The world is a book with many pages.

That Index is something I might need to ask around about. I did hear about it, but not fully.

I said that there was ISIS cells moving around during that time frame planning on something.

Either setting up a network or a attack.

The National Guard was deployed for more then one reason.

I've been honest.

It wouldn't be prisons.

I did:

How do you know about them then? Have you seen video or pictures, or were you just down at the illurminatiy club and overheard Trudeau telling Merkel how great it was watching his wife get sandwiched between achmed and tyrone?

If you've only heard about them 2nd hand/recently...uh oh. Somebody suspected you, gave you this bullshit story, has just confirmed your identity, and you're gonna get deaded. RIP Anon5.

Thx knowledge bro

Yes but vaguely.

I asked about other powerful people working together with Soros, as surely his family alone isnt causing all of this.

Self-identified Insider here. I have secret information pertaining to esoteric causes that you have only heard references to. If you ask me a question, I'll provide a vague, sentence-long oblique answer to the question, and will never reveal my sources.

Ask me anything.

I would like to believe we move in similar circles but im finding it hard to get any verification past heresay, and im not going to go start asking awkward questions based on a possible larper.
The index is what Scotland Yard spent that couple million pounds on to stop trolls, thats how much implementation of the system costs, theres only 5 detectives on the TF.

If you know what index im talking about by next Knowledge Bomb ill start asking questions and see if i can confirm some of this.

Legalizing weed is a such a small fish to fry compared to other things going on.

When I post this stuff, I expect skepticism and scrutiny.

Yet, somethings Reality is stranger then Fiction.

It's going to come out overtime, you just got to start digging.

Soros is blackmailing the whole EU leadership into doing the Refugee crisis with open arms and legs.

No problem.

Look at the groups soros is connected with.

I expected a few responses like this.

checked. will trump win?

If Soros is blackmailing them what happens when he dies? Does he have a successor waiting in the wings?

The outcome of this cycle is still being deliberated upon. Do not believe the disinfo about a consensus.

Any info on what MSM and CTR are planning to push for the debates?

Any chance Hillary dodges the debate at the last minute?

Have you seen pictures or videos of the sex parties?

>Any info on what MSM and CTR are planning to push for the debates?
It will become clear on Monday night.
>Any chance Hillary dodges the debate at the last minute?
As I said, all will become clear.

No, and considering the fate of the EU caused by them........fuck no.

I haven't heard of that system, partially due to not focusing on that.

I'm more concern about the London Mayor & "London bridges falling down".

His son, but hes a laughing stock.

Are the higher ups aware of Pepe/Meme Magic? Is HIllary actually flipping out over this shit or is it just some low value campaign staffer who got all this Pepe shit in the media?

ID number oDo+8dO4 is a person trying to troll/discredit the thread.

Pathetic.

This is all shit that was in knowledge bomb 7.0

Okay, so haven't been to the sex parties, you haven't seen picture or videos of the sex parties. It's just something someone told you?

From what im gathering its different sides of the same coin.
Anyway, nice to meet a fellow shadow lackey.

I have a lot of trouble believing in that refugees are brought in mostly for the sex club of a handful of elites... If it's not that much why not import them without anyone noticing instead of this mass import? It's not like all the PMs have 1000 googles fucking their wives at the same time.

Its much more likely that they needed to import this many because of Europe declining birth rate and needing to keep the pension system alive, in my opinion.

So you're saying the reason we have all the refugees coming into Europe is because George soros has a sex club that is used by European leaders and out of the millions of blacks we have here anyway he needs fresh blood so he bringing an extra few more million over so he can choose some of them for his party's. Have you heard of Marc Dextrous I think our glorious leaders are quite capable of organising a sex party

> picture related

> implying nobility did not always have weird fetishes take over their decisions

Why would the EU oligarchy be below those old age nobles? ;)

So...
1) Are the elites really fucking with nations because of sexual degeneracy?
2) Is Soros really falling down? It means more or less happenings in the near future?
3) Since poos will never belive that it was Soros and will always blame pakis can we expect nuclear war?

It is not only sex-clubs, but also some blackmailing by Soros involved that is related to that somehow.

Remember Soros sold out his own people during ww2 and did not regret it.

The whole Skull & Bones doing wierd shit in a coffin bled over to NATO command & UN Joint Chiefs, so likely has bled through to the EU or something similar.
Its compliency and blackmail rolled into one.

What? I was not saying theyre not batshit insane or above this type of thing. Just saying there are many, more effective, ways of accomplishing the cuck ring than mass refugee immigration lol

1) The MSM narratives are crumbling/failing one by one. They more then likely will try to be biased towards Hillary.

CTR is going to keep digging a hole for themselves

2) It's 50/50

Health or looking like a crazy grandma.

I was banned for 24 hours because of it.

Her campaign is attacking a cartoon frog.

That makes her the crazy candidate, and not Trump.

Pictures and video's exist(most are private and are blackmail related), some have been published openly under gangbags/interracial stuff over the years.

The elites have had sex clubs/parties for a long time now. This is truely the first time where one of them has screwed a continent(figuratively and literally).

The sex club is at the core.

Which is why so many young women have been brainwashed to support the refugees and left leaning policies.

If you control the women, you control the reproduction.

Soros is black mailing the EU leadership into accepting the Refugees due to him having a shit ton of stuff on the Sex club.

And yes the Refugees are fresh meat. Look at the recent story where female aid workers are sleeping around the migrant camps.

He got BTFO'd and claimed he was banned.
Please go out tell your mom, tell the media, how some guy online claimed he was an insider told you information without any form of proof? While you're here, would you like to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior?
Yeah, it's just something someone told him. Spread it far, use every social media account you have to talk about this anecdote.

Exactly.

On to something.

1) As much as some of them try to escape humanity.......they are still humans, which are still animals.

2) Yes. So he is preferring to go out in flames with his War-beast(Hillary) leading the charge.

3) Watch for more attacks and see how much saber rattling turns into saber slicing..

You are getting very upset over something.

You're getting defensive over a request for sources.

I'm not.

I already made a FAQ early on in the post.

That's quite a shame.

is there any /x/ tier real shit being hidden?

>then
THAN
then is time

pro tip: OP is not american

An FAQ is not a source, that's just you're not willing to answer questions directly.

All these one posts ID's defending op in all these threads.

And this info is important to know for certain timeframes.

Haven't looked into that type of things.

Yep, that guy is raging.

Not everything can be answered directly on a website like this.

My wife was shocked when I told her the rioter were bused in. I told her the next thing to look for would be fucked up buses to or from the (((riots))).

Packed buses, you heard the man you better start tracking them

Cuck party thing is dead giveaway that this is roleplay. Everything else is somewhat believable

is where the RP'ing takes place, should be more enthusiastic there

1) Where can I get more information on the elites? I would like to know what groups to support.
2) Are there NRX supporters in the elites? That's something that I would like to support.
3) How is Brazil in a global perspective? What Soros and other looneys want in my country?

>i have important information
>0 sources

Nice.

wat?

>j-just believe me g-guys!
>i'm not behind enough proxies to give sources!

The Party is real.

Sex clubs are not a new thing new for "elites".

Exactly.

We need to get the buses.

Not everything(especially involving these things) can be posted on websites like this.

Brazil has alot of potential. You just got to beat back the PC/SJW/Feminist crap the world is having shoved down there throats.

Perhaps you should do some research on how through out history the "elites" have sex clubs.

Even Celebrities have them.

>Not everything can be answered directly
Cred Forums is not your personal army

So what aspect in the OP pissed you off?

Why are you slut shaming then op? Still a virgin?
The lack of sources

not saying they aren't. we already knew about that pedo island bill went to a few times.

thing is, there is literally zero reason to bring in immigrants en masse to have sex parties.

People do that all the time and it requires no immigration at all.

It's just too convoluted to be believable. Rich people fly in kidnapped africans for that same reason every day, it doesn't require foreign policy.

what about reactionary elites? do they exist?

>Not everything(especially involving these things) can be posted on websites like this.

I'm not calling your Knowledge Bomb threads elaborate ruses, but, why don't you think you are at liberty to post sources here?

You certainly are triggered today.

As I said in another comment, the sex club is the core of it.

There is a reason why EU women have been brainwashed to support left leaning policies such as refugees.

If you control the women, you control the population growth/reproduction.

Uh..... what?

i'm halfway through reading all this, fun read but skeptical. since this is knowledge bomb 8, how much shit have you said that has been accurate so far? apologize if this has been asked, I'm half way through but wanted to get my question in if KB user is still here

My guess: either a troll or paranoid and expects us to find out. Hedging of risk by crowdsourcing kinda,

Great source provided
None. Go through the archives. In each thread, he confirms his own bias.

So your proof that millions of refugees are brought over here for fresh meat for the elites cuck party's is that some slags fucked them at a refugees centre OK cheers for that tell me more about why our mods banned you for 24hrs because of your "bombs"

>If you control the women, you control the population growth/reproduction.
there's no doubt about that, the goal is for the Jews to try to breed out whites. We already knew that.

All I was saying is that the 'sex club' has nothing to do with it

lel record correted

my money's on "paranoid schizophrenic on a public library computer"

Concern.

Not paranoid, nor trolling.

Very.

Settle down.

Read through the thread, I have already answered this more.

Blackmail, extortion & population identity reshaping.

It does.

As I said before Soros is Black Mailing the EU leadership.

Nope.

Very sane person.

He's so scared of something.

That brings a whole new meaning to the term "skull and bones".

He can't reveal why, that requires proof. I'd recommend reading that thread instead. He was consistently btfo'd
> please settle down, you're triggering me
Post a source faggot. 8 threads and not one sources besides "muh feelings"

Did we ever figure out what happened while we we distracted by the Charlotte protests? I didn't see anything, but I guess that's what they want, right?

hello Anon5 bomb. brit from 3 4 5 and 6
late as usual!

>Soros
>EU
>cuckold sex clubs
>all these Cred Forums buzzwords

Honestly bro, and I'm being sincere here, I think you need a nice long break from Cred Forums. This place can mess with your head if you're on for too long at one time.

Modcunts.
Don't stop the KB A5. You are welcome here.

So much rage.

Yep.

The National Guard might have stopped it. not that the public would have been notified.

Reality is stranger then fiction.

Figured this would be the perfect place for it.

Well, good to see you again :)

Can you talk to these guys about my last Knowledge Bombs?

hahaha

> Honestly bro, and I'm being sincere here, I think you need a nice long break from Cred Forums. This place can mess with your head if you're on for too long at one time.

this is true for Cred Forums in general, this place is molded by outsiders IRL.

Appreciate it.

Even Kek has shown on every single thread I've made.

Cred Forums is a interesting place thats for sure.

What rage, just a source is all that's being asked.

You have any names in particular for me to start my research?

Also, if I understand correctly, this means that refugees are actively partiticpating in sex acts for visas and shit?

shill faggit

I actually heard on the radio the other day that 70% of rioters arrested in Charlotte had out of state visas. That's a statistic you can work with to spread the knowledge on what is clearly a conspiracy to cause more uproar. Doris is a piece of shit

EU leaders must be furious now that cuck has become a common insult.

Out of state visa? I wasn't aware I required a visa to visit other states.

SJW/Feminist groups are in bed with them.

Recently female aid workers were caught sleeping around in the camps.

Exactly.

Well there plan is to turn EU into one giant cuckolding project.

Which is why they are brainwashing the women.

Hey OP, I want to thank you for introducing me to Thoth.

Whether these threads are real or not is now irrelevant to me, for I have found something greater.

I remember an article in some German MSM that was glorifying KEKOLDING (common among highly educated people)...

Cred Forums was right all along :O

Yep.

1)You talk a lot about the elites, but Cred Forums knows nothing about them. Just give a very normie-friendly overview of them. There are people in Cred Forums who think they're 100% evil jews. Any information would be good.
2) Are we entering a period of big events? Will strange things happen in the net months?

1) Not all of them are Jews, they come from various groups and circles.

2) Yes.

The world is at a turning point against SJW/PC culture/Feminist insanity.

Even the globalists are slowly waking up from the hangover they gave the world when they over promoted that stuff.

OP are you familiar with the Redeker Plan?

Anybody have screencaps of the last 7 knowledge bombs?

World War Z?

The buses would likely be from out-of-state also?

Commercial buses? School buses? Tour buses? Municipal buses? Other?

Must be paper trails.

---

Soros would need to have a cache of all this damning material. Wondering if any is digital or all kept in the basement of an obscure Swiss castle. It doesn't even need to exist as long as the person thinks it does.

>mfw Hoover was low energy

I hope people have been screencapping them

Yes.

I wanted to see if you had gotten wind of a similar type of strategy or plan, at least in spirit, being used... for various reasons. I have to be vague because I'm not sure how much you know.

Buses are definitely coming from out of state.

If you look at the numbers of rioters coming in it should be easy to figure out the possible buses used.

Soros has alot of Dirt on the EU.

>90187263
>90187263

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/

They're importing millions of these men.
Why do they need so many, do they kill them off or something?

Anyone got a drone they can use to film the buses coming in?

This

The only places that would make sense to have something like that are China or India due to populations.

1) Can you say something about the objectives of the group of globalists Soros was a part of? Can you give one more name from this group?

2) Are the globalists only using the SJWs or they agree with them?

thanks for K.B.

Like this one when he just talks by himself lol

Have you heard of any plans to assassinate Trump if he wins? I'm kind of worried that that might be a reality

Key word...... men.

Thats called a invasion several thousand years ago.

Invading men either kill off the other men and take the women, or get defeated by the men that exist in that place.

Also a vast majority of those men..... are from radical groups such as ISIS.

Do you know if there are powerful benign groups who are making sure that the humanity overall is moving to a productive direction, or even any direction?

Do global politics have any more depth to it than just money, power and cults? Or are we bound to keep playing petty games on this planet until we self destruct?

1) Prosper vs Oppression

2) SJW's are and have always been useful idiots.

Killing him would not be a good thing in the grand scheme.

Even the globalists don't want that.

A strong US is a strong world economy......which means more money and money making opportunities.

Globalists like money in general.

Your question is naive. Who determines what is "benign"? The globalists think that what they are doing is morally and scientifically right.

Anyone wondering who the western globalists are just research the 1934 failed fascist coup of America, itll lead you there.
With the russians after the fall of the USSR the oligarchs siezed and bought power, the mafia and government are basically two sides of the same coin, both necessary evils to one another. The Russian oligarchs are to a man old school Jews, and it is very much part of their hierarchy/business culture. Also some of the jewish techno they listen to is fucking wierd.

1) Yes. Why do you think there is so much push back going on against the insanity of PC Culture/SJW/Feminist/"left"/Globalism?

2) Money & power matter. Cults and such are just excuses to meet and in some cases dress up and do shit.

>thinking about making it an early night
>another truth bomb thread comes up
>oh well, time for some Death in June, beer and Cred Forums all night long

I really enjoy these threads and try to disseminate this info.

Are you part of a coordinated effort or acting as a "lone whistleblower"?

crimeincharlotte.com/police-report-names-of-those-arrested-in-protests/

No origins though. So, 70% of those people are form someplace other than S.C.

>Anyone got a drone

I wish I wasn't in NY or I'd be in Orleans looking for where these buses are. Assuming they park rather than drive around.

>they left after dropping off. it was a one-way trip, you fools hahahahahaaaa

These threads always bring up something.

If you like em, spread the word.

Which means some coordination had to go down.

If only we could find one of the rioters or whatever and ask them about it.

At it's core, the Redeker Plan is a simple tool - the finer details of which will of course be adjusted to fit the specific situation at hand on a case by case basis - for allowing one group to expunge another when both occupy the same land and are so thoroughly mixed together as to be indistinguishable from one another strategically speaking.

Though the name will be different, this plan will be put into place in the near future. It is unavoidable at this point. Too much damage has been done and there is nowhere to go.

OP has some important information.

So what do you think about what was covered in the OP?

Why did Cruz endorse Trump?

Anything pertaining to Eastern/Central Europe?

Combined with trying to save the internet......

Redemption.

Thank you for the information and please don't forget to read about spirituality, if you could direct powerful benign groups in that direction they would be helped immensely.

It will get worse the more west you go. Better the more east you go.

The Refugees are going west for the most part.

I have been starting to.

It's like a whole different perspective.

Very important information for those who are not able to come to those very conclusions via pattern matching and extrapolation.

1) Can you elaborate in this prosper vs oppression thing?
2) Why do the elites fear Trump so much(MSM is freaking out). They know that this Trump=Hitler thing is bullshit, why fear?
3) Why do you never give names other than Soros? Cernovich also does that, he says "one of the Soro's group" but never give a name. Why?

I try to get the info out so people can start connecting the dots better.

Consider the sex angle to the Merkel thing in light of the trend of Russia (excess women) "marrying" China (excess men). Two great meta-nations are coalescing.

Amazing, I will help you in unconventional ways.
I have another source for that matter, but I'd rather not post it here, can you make a 10minutemail or guerillamail so I can send it?

They want the whole world to look like your awful hellstate. They fear the middle class and want to permanently abolish it, to make it impossible, unimaginable. They hope to do this by eliminating white people. They want to make Elysium real.

1) NWO(New World Order) vs OWO(Old World Order)

2) Hillary & Soros fear him. They use the MSM as tools and to falsely push narratives

Who the fuck is this fag?
And why the fuck should i belive him?

Cool thread OP.
Mods can can blow me, hopefully Hiro throws them all out soon since they don't do what he tells them to.
Good luck with your threads.

Basically.

On to something.

I appreciate the support.

I may not know as much as you do on that subject, but I am glad I am gaining allies on here.

Is Soros alone? You said that he have a group, why we never hear the other names?

He predicted the India stuff

>crimeincharlotte.com/police-report-names-of-those-arrested-in-protests/

>If only

Apparently the names on that list are only people from N.C. Or so the spot checks I did would say.

Each knowledge bomb brings things to light.

Also they have a cool picture.

Where are the sources to all of this?

What iis this faggot board?

He didn't predict India. India and Pakistan have been hostile for 50 years. It's like saying he predicted Palestinian/ Israeli conflicts

anon5, in one of your past threads you mentioned the feminization of western males.

Could you expand on that?

What should us lowly anons be doing, or avoiding?

Pornography obviously, but are there other things ie stuff in food/water, should we be taking test boosters?

HAARP mind control shit=bullshit?

ansr pls

Fuck man. I meant licenses lol

Are you simply connecting the dots as well or do you have a source?

There are no sources, just a series of one post id's confirming conjecture.

That's a very good question that should be researched into.

Yep.

Somethings definitely going on.

If you consider most of these BLM events have planners & organizers that operate on the field.

You are still hear? lol

Mix.

Fight back against SJW/Feminist/PC Culture.

They are enemies with in that are in bed with other enemies.

You are so scared about something, its really obvious considering how hard you are trying.

That's not what that term means, you filthy casual.

His source is an FAQ in which he says he won't provide sources.
How am I scared if I'm asking for sources? I think your continuing projection shows your true feelings.

The burden of proof is on you. You continue to never provide proof. So, why would I be scared of something you've consistently affirmed.

ive been researching who to specifically fight back against though. Can't fight back against something you can't see.

It is a giant web of names. Could you give me a lead? I need to know who is behind this jewry

Are you using TOR to access the Islamic forums? If so have you noticed how creepily normal the recruiters tend to be when first speaking with them?
Are you accessing shariwitter? Its amazing what an 'meriafag can learn with google translate and picking up patterns..
The only way to know of a local cell in US would be with a mosque informant or access to some private invite only forum unless you're a LEO
BLM bus is known, outlets from infowars to Drudge to Fox have talked about this. The real question is when will the NBP be pulling another attack ala Dallas. BLM is loud mouths but the NBP who initiated any incident that sparked the mob violence during various "protest" well with the help of BAMN
The DNC "sleeper" sounds a bit convoluted its simple narratives that fool the public into not asking questions (think Obama's work place violence)
Nice to see u again KB I've been in most of these breads

welcome back knowledge bomb user.

your shit is the best.

weathers its truth or not i fucking love it keep it cumming.

you cia niggers are fucking great.

You are really trying to discredit or something

Emotional control, meditation, reduce and eventually avoid refined sugar and soda pop, drop pop culture, replace (not completely) entertainment with genuine recreation, alcohol is fine but not every day, lifting, lifting, lifting, some cardio and fighting especially classic european boxing, lifting, cold showers, herring, tuba, oily fish, lean meat, celery, less carrots, maca root, tongkat, iodine, read Chateau Heartiste, Jack Donovan, Mark Animal MacYoung, Robert Cialdini, and Mark Rippetoe.

thanks for all information

last question: Why Soros wants war with Russia so hard? Would Hillary really do it? How? The population of the US would never support that.

thank you

You're spending way too much time in a thread you don't think is true, just hide it and move on to some of the other shit being posted. From the looks of it, you should be in Cred Forums anyway.

Check out
gen.lib.rus.ec/

Asking for a source is Cred Forums tier?

Pop needs to be outlawed, before there refined sugars became the norm a average amerifat was skinny but with all the sugar thats on plain sight and hidden our sugar intake has become insane there are fastfood drinks with almost a pount of sugar in them
If you want to feel better and live longer and even look younger cut your sugar down, way down
Remeber fags alcohol is empty calories of sugar and the leading cause for males to gain permanent weight as they age

Interms of recent events, focus on Soros.

I do my best and hope the word spreads.

1) because they kicked him out

2) Yes

3) True, but most people are scared children mentally.

I'm glad that my threads are helping people do some thinking.

highlandercenter.org/support-movement-family-charlotte/ so these are the blm faggots in nc

Answer us.

What in the OP & this thread scares you?

Nice.

Always look for connections.

How quaint that in a thread asking people to do "research" asking for a source is met with such hostility

Do you know of any possible happenings in the tri state area on the east coast withing the next couple of months? I grew up in jersey, and it breaks my heart to see attacks so close to home.

There really are worse things than seeing jersey btfo

>fellow jerseyfag here

Nothing is wrong with abit of research.

You guys have a Cell around.

Yet you meet the act of asking for a source "y u scared bro"

Your responses are interesting.

Not everything can be disclosed to a public forum so easily.

No, but 17 posts by your ID is Cred Forums tier.

>You're spending way too much time in a thread you don't think is true, just hide it and move on to some of the other shit being posted.

Can you at least point me in the right direction? I'm willing to do some serious work if I can get something to go off of.

Friends, I'll throw you a bone on the buses.
Look for brand new looking Greyhound size (tour) buses.
They will be solid gloss white with no exterior markings.
Look for largish, sealed, dark tinted windows.
License plates will be vague ie. multi state transporter types.
Look for these in the very late night, early morning hours on the interstates.
You can't miss them, they stick out like a sore thumb.

we need to save pictures of the most outrageous PC/SJW/ neo feminist crap people have said online so that when people finally return to their senses they can see the ridiculousness of their bullshit.

Look at the recent bombings/IED's.

Good post man

It wouldn't be hard to do at this point.

This is true since FBI got involved. only a few reasons why they ever would.

I work at a mall so I'm pretty nervous

Also the border patrol is involved.

Very interesting.

>BLM rioters are bused in en mass within hours. Law Enforcement needs to stop the buses or start tracking them.
Cops won't do shit because they're on the same side. BLM is run by the Tans and other urban elites. Why the FUCK would they want Blacks to store up more pent-up anger and actually do some real shit?

All BLM is is a pressure-relief-valve for the Black community. That's why it needs to be taken down.

BLM was never about the black community.

It(like ISIS) is a soros founded expendable chaos group.

>Why do you need "leaders" to shoot up a mall or leave pipe bombs in trash cans?
When people coordinate, disunity can cause everyone to turn on each other for fear of being back stabbed.

Watch that 2004(?) film "Bully" which was about a murder where basically everyone who was in on it ratted each other out within a week.

Yes, there is a post on the other chan explaining this. ISIS is coming down from Canada, the border up North is very porous.

Build the Second Wall.

>> EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in on it. They cut a deal with Soros so accept the "refugees" because they wanted fresh meat.
Kek. Source?

In some previous Knowledge Bomb's I specifically said ISIS and other radical groups are coming in from Canada.

You'd think that someone would have noticed large unmarked buses unloading black people just before the protests. What if they're brought in using semis or bobtails?

Follow the Merkel's.

This man knows his shit, it seems the lowtax tweets given goons ambition

>almost never attacks?
one every day isn't enough for you?

I find all this very hard to believe with literally no proof at all.

For the BLM bus thing, surely the niggers would have blabbed about it by now on social media, thus revealing that they travelled to X destination to riot?

Well..... now people should start looking for them.

The proof will be actions going or have happened overtime.

applied to greater context

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

european christian civilization is civilized
adapt or get the fuck out you stupid fucking kike

the penalty for advocating moral relativism will soon be death. get on board or be tread upon you fucking worthless piece of shit.

the time for negotiating your unconditional surrender in the west is now. try your luck and die. the only way to deal with a band of assassins is to genocide the whole village, the innocent killed are not worth as much as the mental and spiritual freedom of the entire planet.

run nigger run.

you backstabbed the german peacemaker so you lose all positions of power and fuck of to the desert. that is the price of piece.

you get to keep your shithole place and the sampson option is the only reason we don't fucking kill you all out of hand.

**muslims: jews can't convert to islam, it is a race not a religion and there group loyalty will always be kikes first over allah and they are trained to lie about it. it is a jinns version of taqiyya take a hard look at your leaders nose some are honorable men of the desert, some rape and torture children, allah speaks to you all directly you know what i say is true.. do not follow false prophets especially if they are kikes**

Just a source that may put a5 in danger. Go fuck yourself.

Yes it makes perfect sense. Trudeau is an enemy.

what about the bus question?

also i doubt that this sex ring will ever become public knowledge, the elite are so secretive, how can so many people be brought to light about it? even with a whistleblower it sounds ridiculous

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No.

"Community organizing" is done by the Tans who are basically the Jews of the Black community. They work together and do whatever they can to coordinate their efforts between cities.

I doubt many people are bussed in but at least the top-run of the protest groups are. You can tell who they are by at least one of the three definining charactoristics of the protest coordinators/foot-soldiers:
1) Tan
2) Black Women(easy to manipulate and thus make loyal tools)
3) Black fags(also easy to use since fags always backstab their own group's male members)

I'd guess its going to be Econolines then. A good way to find out is to see what assets Chicago Community organizers own. Just look up the organizations and see if there are any vans parked out back.

I really think thats what hes trying to get at.

And another reason why I am still feeling out this place.

Kek showed himself and even he knows about the EU leadership cuckolding parties being true.

.Also of course it makes sense. The most liberal areas are the most forgiving about terrorists.

Look for the buses when a BLM event happens.

The sex club is very very major in the EU.

If it was exposed, the EU would fall apart.

Oh shit, check this, random search, white trucks with no markings, look new as fuck too
livetrucking.com/protestors-held-trapped-semi-trucks-by-hostage-during-demonstrations/
thedailyhaze.com/charlotte-protesters-loot-semi-trucks/

>How does he keep from being clocked, I don't get.
He's too valuable
>Even Putin wants him dead or alive.
Putin wants him alive and in Russia so that he can use him. Russia can't grow due to Moscow's stubborness(its a country where abortion alone is causing population disasters and Moscow won't stop unless they get invaded)

>you need to figure out how many Rioters there are.
Rioters aren't bussed in, coordinators(probably many) are. BLM/Tans don't want rioters since burning shit to the ground actually has an effect. Tans just want Blacks to vent their anger without accomplishing anything but earning the Tans more money by getting political concessions.

Blacks need to lynch all the Tans.

And so the pieces are starting to come together.

soros makes enemies everywhere he goes.

Just no one has pulled the trigger yet.

That is a unusual amount of trucks.

They are bused in dude.

The two links were from charlotte, this one is atlanta, same truck, same setup, short cab, white no markings

>Is David Duke a (((Soros))) plant? Asking because of BLM wanting to take down the Jackson statue in NOLA, you've probably already heard of it.
Won't happen.

The only reason the flags came down was because that stormroofer shot up Tans and their Black slaves in that Church and then did the "horrendous" act of implying that Tans are Blacks(something Tans HATE being accused of). The Southern racists were just fine with losing the flag because they know that the Tans are the only things keeping Blacks out of their communities.

Now things are getting interesting.

Ever notice how fucking odd it is seeing some lone semi's just randomly around?

Flag went down to the SJW crazyness

>For that I have no idea.
I bet I could take a guess: the Blacks in Tulsa were't very pissed off before the incident. Tans just vent anger from Black communities and there's no reason to do so if there's not genuine venomous fury.

They don't want another LA Riots

even stranger if you look at and how the trucks are parked

>I was referring to FBI user & High Level Insider.
FBI user was clearly a Russian. I can tell by studying Russians Russianing on here all the time.

Simple shit that often just boils down to a framework created by their misinterpretation of the Protocols.

Exactly.

Maybe its Semi's and/or Buses.

hmmm interesting

Also it could be BLM didn't have the transports ready.

>Flag went down to the SJW crazyness
Which was only ramped up because of the Tans. Those were Tans that got shot which is a huge deal.

If that was just some Blacks who got killed, it wouldn't've had all the protestors making a huge deal about a fucking flag. At the very least, the protests would've been about getting more money for "Social outreach" or some shit so that local Tans could make money and not have to compete with Blacks or Whites.

Tans are the Jews of the Black race. Hell, they don't even have population sources and just live in urban areas just like Jews. Been that way since even before the Civil War. At least a good bunch got hanged when the war started.