Is the "aesthetic" gym culture dangerous?

Is the "aesthetic" gym culture dangerous?
I think so. It promotes a degenerate and unhealthy lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbZpw3QYAOY
nypost.com/2016/08/11/weak-economy-is-responsible-for-rampant-swoleness-study/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2741786/Good-news-guys-Over-75-women-prefer-FLAB-abs-Sex-therapist-Tracey-Cox-explains-women-DON-T-want-chiselled-perfection-bed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGtbl2L8z4
reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/17zsgq/do_some_men_look_better_with_slightly_more_body/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat fuck detected

Blue pilled as fuck. No focus on health and wellbeing.

Eating well, functional movement/strength and good cardio health is red pilled.

Yes, but thankfully god punishes these degenerates, that fool died at the ripe young age of 23

Yeah let's a get fucking fat instead, you're a genius!

Who is this sick cunt?

>implying I'm not bearmode natty
follow your idol

Not being healthy and active is degenerate.

>doesnt know Zyzz

scawny shit started working out and taking roids out the ass until he died of a stroke at like 22

a dead junkie

rip in piss zeewhyzeezee

Zyzz used steroids, which fucked up his heart. He died when he went into a hot-tub.

>t. militaryfag

Aesthetics to fuck club sluts is where it's at f.am

healthy =/= aesthetic

healthy = good heart rate, low body fat, moderate musculature, good diet

aesthetic = GAINZ BRO GET DEM SUPPLEMENTZ 400G PROTENS PR DAY RU EVN CYCLING BRO CHECK DEM STRIATIONS

sven you can be fit and healthy even without becoming an arnold wannabe faggot.

>using roids to become as swollen as possible
>fit

>called zyzz a sick cunt
>thinks he doesn't know

lifting for girls is the most pathetic thing in existence.

Go to the gym as a natty and enjoy your life you fucking dyle

You can lift heavy things and not take drugs, listen to shitty music, and bang std riddled cardio sloots. It is possible you know.

+ only food you should eat is what you can make at home.

If there wa sa great depression would body builders all die? How would their bodies deal with the shock of a lack of protein and everything? And they have like zero fat on their bodies

Keep on being mediocre.

No. I follow the teachings of Rich and will become a 5%er.

>have an almost perfect physique
>ruin it with degenerate tattoos

this man looks like a walking tumor

Yeah "healthy at every size" or something, right burger?

Yeah I think the roids is what fucked him up. Drugs kill.

mario we are all animals. grills want to mate with the monkey with the biggest muscles. just because you are depressed and dont see the value in getting asethetic doesnt give you the right to shitpost

Real /fit/izens work out at home. Gym is for normalfaggots that want to socialize and admire each others' dick.

It's not about taking care of yourself, it's about making others THINK you're taking care of yourself.

It's extremely similar to anorexia or bulimia.

Everyone would just go on a huge starvation cut.

Yeah great quote. an 800 lb person could say the same thing.

He left humanity behind years ago.

2 SCOOPS 3 SCOOPS 4 SCOOPS

I once had to go to ER for heart arrhythmia, first thing doctor asked me is whether I was taking roids or supplements after seeing I was a young fit guy

Some fags really think a 6-pack is really worth countless money, time, effort and health problems which could be better put into something actually worth it instead of vain female-tier pursuits

haha Cred Forums weaklings will always remain virgins

Their bodies will start turning their muscles into fat. They won't have protein to help rebuild muscle after a workout

Red pill = learning proper nutrition and fitness to facilitate better your body and grow, both mentally and physically. Setting and achieving goals, building character, revealing self determination and discipline to live a happy and healthy lifestyle.

Blue pill = chasing vanity, chasing narcissism, wanting to work out so you can have sex with better women, not caring about your health but only the shallowness of your physical appearance.

Which one are you?

Blue pilled and degenerate as fuck. I would know, I did it. Took steroids, went tanning and everything. Pure, ugly degeneracy. I even looked up to the pathetic jobless shitskin in OP's pic.
Him and his scumbag brother sold steroids to teenagers over facebook. Messing with your hormones at that age can literally lead to suicide.
Both of them had no empathy, were total fakes, and secretly hated Australians, often boasting about fucking 'Aussie sluts.'
The fact that this insecurity driven craze took Australia by storm for a short while is sad. Everybody will look back on their juiced up tanned selfies in short shorts and fucking cringe. I know I do.

I'm fuarkin zyzz brah

Yeah you should now..

Kek

what teh fuck? im jelous

That guy in OP's picture is long dead so it doesn't matter.

fat slobs on Cred Forums trying to keep everyone else down

this board is a bucket of crabs.

fuck you im out see you fags at the squat rack.

>posing
>look at me i'm so hawt

fucking faggots

don't forget the juice

Only problem he had was that he used steroids. Working out isn't degenerate.

the girl is a qt

the guy looks like he just got done crying because he realized he's a fag

pretty good aesthetics otherwise

can you swede fags post that autistic looking youtuber you love so much ?

you know, the one who got paid to pose for a LGBT parade...

>you will never have a girl mirin you like
STAY ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MAD

Zyzz was aesthetic from the pecs up. Everything below that was a mess.

>you know, the one who got paid to pose for a LGBT parade...
lolwut

Working to improve your physique is the very opposite of degenerate. "Sound mind in a sound body" is an ancient and true saying, from one of the wellsprings of healthy Western civilization.

It is not the lifestyle, but some of those who enter into it who bring their degeneracy with them. Lifting is the opposite of degeneracy; posting about it on social media is the epitome of it.

t. Stromboli

you men the golden one from youtube? dont have a pic on him just google him

>she mirin
>tfw

no wait come back /fit/

>this board is a bucket of crabs
You mean fat, I eat a plant based diet and I eat mostly carbs and I'm not fat.

>this whole thread

Had to double check that Im not on /r9k/

What a bunch of beta cucks in this thread.

thank you, yes that one.
pic related
this is exactly the problem
you insecure FAGGOTS try to get pumped via roids n shieet to impress others, not to get fit
there is nothing "manly" in that

juice is for pussies

A well-maintained figure is the hallmark of personal responsibility, dedication, and gumption.

Leftists hate these things, which is why most of them are fat, out of shape, and clamoring for the acceptance of physical mediocrity.

Narcissism is a word coined by ugly and lazy charlatans to describe beautiful and hard-working athletes.

NO MATTER HOW AESTHETIC YOU ARE, LITTLE GIRLS WILL ALWAYS LAUGH AT YOU

>Live in third world country
>Tell people not to eat in restaurants because you are too poor to do so

Don't mind me, just going to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS FUCKING ZYZZ KUNT BRO. YOU THINK YOU'RE A FUCKING MAD KUNT BRAH? YEAAH FUCKING AYSHAYY BRAH I'LL FUCKING LAY YA OUT ZYZZ. LOOK AT YOU FUCKING LITTLE WOG PHAGGOT WITH YOUR FUCKING HAIR YOU FUCKING FAIRY KUNT. YEAA I'LL FUCKING LAYAA BRAH I GOT A FUCKING DRY FIT LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PEAKED UP KUNT. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS KUNT? IT MEANS THAT I'M A FUCKING SICK CUNT. I'LL FUCKING LAYAA OUT KUNT. FUCKING PHAGGOT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ZYZZ BRAH. PFFT. FUCKING POOF. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT KUNT DOING BRAH i'LL FUCKING LAY HIM OUT. YOU FUCKING DO THAT IN OUR HOOD AND YOU'LL GET FUCKING DROPPED LAD. I'LL FUCKING FEED YA KUNT. COME AT ME ZYZZ YA FUCKING WOG PHAGGOT. YA FUCKING LITTLE FUCKING PHAGGOT BRAH I'LL FUCKING DROP YA KUNT. YEAH WHAT BRAH.

how is it NOT manly to have an aesthetic body and be more selfscure? also, to build more muscles you need more testosterone, which means people with muscles are by default manlier, since they have more test

>he doesn't juice up
>he must be a beta cuck
you're not a /fit/izen
you're a sad sack of shit
go back to watch Rich Piana or Elliot "I'm Totally Natty Guise" Hulse

Some skinny loser who started lifting and roiding because he probably got picked on and died of a heart attack in a tranny thai sauna.

Kids a fucking faggot

Can you make buffalo wild wings at home? Then go for it anywhere. The point is to not eat too much of any industrial shit like processed cheese and 10% meat hamburgers.

She's laughing at his vanity. She was checking him out until she realized he was recording himself flexing like a douche.

how did he die again?
was it a problem he had from early on or developed from being /fit/ ?

Who here /iron pill/?

How are your glorious lifts coming along? Just increased my 1 rep max by at least 50lbs for deadlift

Feels good, brah

I look kinda like that
Stay jelly

Whatever gets you to sleep, ameribro.

Whatever gets you to sleep.

No. Being fat/skinny fat/dyel is degenerate and dangerous. How can you rise to the defense of your respective volk if you aren't fit?

You don't need to go full Zyzz to be a formidable dude.

t. former fat as who lost 80 pounds in the past 18 months and is on the road to swoledom now.

It only becomes dangerous and unhealthy if the person uses things like anabolic steroids, or develops an eating disorder. Otherwise, what's wrong with a person trying to challenge themselves, be attractive, or be the best version of themselves possible? You sound lazy, op.

It's dangerous in so far as it brings a shit ton of curl bros into my gym and they get in my way when I'm trying to legit train thus pissing me the fuck off and putting them at risk of getting stomped the fuck out

It's true, though. Why would you record yourself flexing? Is he going to masturbate to himself later or some shit?

I love how angry Cred Forums gets when anyone evet questions fitness cuck culture

"F-FUCK YOU BRO LIFTING IS LIFE, YOU'RE JUST A FAT FUCK LOOK AT MY BENCH STATS"

You guys are really fucking insecure, huh?

hahahaha come fucking at me

you probably squat and run aswell

>implying he didn't live more in 23 years than most do in a lifetime

Also his brother killed him, not some wrath of God.

He took a shit ton of drugs. Things like oral steroids which fuck your heart and liver up, and other steroids & stimulants for fat loss. And he partied doing coke and shit. He was asking for a heart attack and got one. Total fag.

most of you don't get that girls don't like guys who look like that. they are curious and interested in them and may fuck them out of curiosity but it isn't the perfect physique to them. it's more like the same reason they fuck black guys. if you look like that guy you're the equivolent of a BBC experience to women

He apparently had a heart condition. I'm sure steroids and a stack of fat-burners had bothing to do with it.

Because he was a stripper. He got paid to fuck brides-to-be and get paid for it and needed advertising.

obviously. it's not what you look like, but what you can do

>Squat
Yes
>Run
You think i do cross fit? You deserve an ass beating for suggesting that

I didn't realize there was a story behind it. I mean, if I saw some random dude at the gym recording himself flexing, I'd laugh my ass off, too.

idiots who waste hundreds if not thousands of bucks every year in steroid cycles get butthurt easily

eat healthy, lift, run, don't juice up

w8, what do you do for cardio?
I know some people's cardio is walking to the gym, but that shit's bad.

Yeah, that's gay.

Yes gym culture is degenerate.

That does NOT mean that physical exercise or weight training is degenerate in itself though.

idk why faggots on here are so obsessed with bodybuilding. just do push ups, chin ups, crunches, run and go to a boxing or mma gym.

If you're not in good shape or trying to get in shape you're a leftist. Doing endurance cardio doesn't count, every liberal fag runs. Men should be strong.

Personal responsibility is the antithesis of modern liberalism. This is why the vast majority of attractive/successful people are conservative (excluding celebrities).

in the end it dosent even matter for the guy because he has been looking at men all the time to look like that and became a faggot.

>run

Ahlan ya falasteeni. Well, I live in a university town so I ride my bike a lot. I will sprint on my bike and get my heart rate up. Also I will occasionally run. But i dont do much cardio beyond that. I simply weight train and carefully manage my diet.

>Also his brother killed him
how¿?

Good. The Indian manlet deserved to die

why does everyone on Cred Forums love body building so much why dont you faggots just join a boxing gym?

It is degenerate
It's vain as fuck, and you are training not because it provides health benefits or makes it easier for you to do something, but because of your vanity and your shitty ego

>If youre trying to get in shape you're a leftist
>if you're trying to improve your physical state you are a leftist
Wew lads

>boxing or mma
this
you faggots are obsessed of your "looks"
literally whores with a penis

now i'm not saying you shouldnt exercise at all, but learning martial arts or boxing is 1000% better than spending all your time in a gym to look "CUT" and impress basic sluts

>his brother

No. Chestbrah is a phaggot but he didnt kill him.

Everyone knows it was Sharky

Yes and no. It's good to be healthy and fit, you should be striving towards strength. That being said, depending on your body type and bone density, its dangerous to push yourself too far. There is a limited amount of weight stress your skeletal figure can handle. Not all weight goes to your muscles. Like anything else, it relies and your body is supported by your bone structure. I don't have to tell anyone the risk of heart attack and effects of an overload or hormones can have on the mind.

Now look, I know you guys are seeing these clips of girls fawning over these really cut guys, but at the end of the day, remember that they really wouldn't give a shit if you died or permanently fucked yourself up, so long as you keep up with a look that they can show off to others. Don't do it for them, no pussy is worth that much. That and being this cut is for show. zzxyz does not have the core of a strength trainer, but a muscle toner. Its all for show.

Yeah it is. However, sports, powerlifting, and cardio definitely aren't.

>swedes like and worship faggots

wow, who would have thought?

DONT YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT ZYZZ YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT. HE WAS SICK CUNT

>reading comprehension

finally some sense. aye pasian im quarter italian salute

were all gonna make it brah

The bottom line is most gym culture is unhealthy.

I like to use my exercise bike, kettle bells, ab wheel, and a power tower for dips, captain chair crunches, and pull ups. That's all I use.

And I know i'm never going to be shredded.

But I can lift everything I need to do working outside, lifting boats down to the docks, etc.

And hopefully I'll live a long time.

Compare that to Rich Piana and a bunch of these other guys. They're going to be dead by the time they're 50.

Basically any of these walking mountains of muscle is going to be in so much joint pain by the time they're middle aged they're probably going to get a prescription painkiller addiction and die from it.

The only guy I can think of who did everything correct and lived a long happy life while staying visibly ripped was Jack Lelanne. Dude on his death bed could have kicked my ass.

Basically this. Just do something, it doesn't HAVE to be some strength training lifting routine in order to get zyzz jacked.

Go on walks, do some calisthenics, play a sport, lift if that's your thing. Equating fitness to JUST LIFT BRO is probably what pisses me off the most. The whole weight training meme you all get so hard about is the most annoying. Lifting weights is good, its not the end-all of fitness.

Any man that spends hundreds of hours throughout his life worrying about trivial aesthetic bullshit is equally as fruity as the /fa/ggots he claims to despise.

That's not "living", that's being a jersey shore character. It's the least appealing lifestyle imaginable next to being a nu-male Clinton intern.

>most of you don't get that girls don't like guys who look like that.

>Any man that spends hundreds of hours throughout his life worrying about trivial aesthetic bullshit is equally as fruity as the /fa/ggots he claims to despise.

Strength training (deadlfits, squats, push presses, floor presses, chin ups, pull ups, etc.) by itself or combined with BJJ or MMA is god tier.

Doing a bunch of bro curls is faggot tier

This, she approaches. Genuinely aroused at first, then realizes he's filming and it turns to a "lol look at this fag"

Anything that gets people lifting is a good thing in my book. That being said if you don't train to fight it's all kind of pointless.
Fat fuck detected.

"aesthetics" is just pure vanity, and thus, immoral and degenerate.

lifting should be for health and defense purposes only.

OPs picture isnt a walking Mountain of muscle

Getting hit to the head lowers your IQ.

Yep. I've seen a lot of guys who just went for aesthetics that really couldn't handle themselves against anyone with a basic knowledge of martial arts, even when the guy was a lot smaller in weight and height.

>low ed cuck detected

Salty Virgin detected

wow

not an argument

>"aesthetics" is just pure vanity, and thus, immoral and degenerate.

ahlan wa sahlan..
thanks... I guess since I can't go anywhere with a bike, i'll stick to doing 10k runs after training at the gym 3 times/week. I do abs and obliques at home everyday, it doesn't matter I guess.

>assuming he's strong or good at fighting.

I'd choke this cunt out.
And that bitch was laughing at him, you donut.

>Their bodies will start turning their muscles into fat.

That doesn't happen, you moron. That's a myth.

It's just a bunch of closet queers.

Nu-gay, you could call it.

fuck off fat neckbeard no fun allowed stormweenie fashy market fundie faggot

zyzz will forever be /fit/s hero

youtu.be/YbZpw3QYAOY

Jean Claude?

/fit/ is a suicide cult?

>wow not an argument
salty fat virgin detected

being fit is important. letting it control you is unhealthy.

i don't think you get the fedora maymay

then just train alot and dont become a pro fighter dumbass. wouldnt it feel good to know you could beat pretty much most people up?

>I dont think you get the meme

Because 3/4 of /fit/ are numales looking to get themselves some ass by not looking like a stick anymore, instead of actually being fit (I know you think this is all black and white, instead of a grey area per individual body type). zyzz is dead for a reason.

became a full fledged gym rat after PC and SJW's took over my workplace and obama says I didn't build that. I do the bare minimum at work and focus on getting swole as fuck as the career life is no longer fulfilling. In my case at this point yes it is rather unhealthy and makes me a terrible worker bee.

This is pretty much how "atlas shrugs" lol
nypost.com/2016/08/11/weak-economy-is-responsible-for-rampant-swoleness-study/

I understand where you're coming from... but in all seriousness.. like 10-15 minutes max of work a day in the morning or some shit and a healthy diet will harden you the fuck up.. and also I agree steroids are for fags

>implying you won't plateau in strength doing nothing for chest except pushups

Do BJJ. And a bit of striking on the side. If you get BJJ brown belt, you'll 1v1 basically most men.

ITT: Over compensating manlet gym rats

Keeping Fit and Active simply getting to one factor...

I can pick girls as picture shows, fit , skinny average or fat if that's my fetish.
You Fatass will be happy to get the ugly fat, your other option is pay for sex,, or get wanked by yourself & that's you degeneration M8.

where's the argument non-country?

a dead roid and pill junky faggot that bodybuilding "misc" admires and apparently a bunch of faggots on /pol does to although he use to give blowjobs to feed his drug habit (serious). This faggot looks like a twink and by the way he is wearing his shorts is begging some polfags to suck his dink.

>lifting for women
You can't help but notice that cute girls smile at you a lot more when you are swole and they will make more of an excuse to strike up a friendly conversation. Second time around lifting for me after a few years off and although I tell myself this time it isn't for sl00ts (it's for health/posture/avoid broken back) it still likely is a little about women because of this unstoppable feedback loop.

What a thread.

Just do what you can. I'm sure you dont have the convenience I do with il yahood up in your business all the time. My girlfriend is from ad daffa and i know how life is there. Keep lifting brah

Smoking is the ultimate redpill.

Just came here to say that.

im confused do you guys want to pick up big rocks or be able to beat peoples asses?

>bearmode

This is what fat guys tell themselves.

My jiu jitsu improved immensely with weight training.

> low body fat
Impossible without roids. You will look like an Auschwitz prisoner when you finally get to 5%, because muscles naturally tend to burn first. A thin layer of fat is healthy and normal.
> heart rate, moderate musculature
Yup, left picrelated is a good example. Right picrelated is modern standards, unachievable unless you are ready to inject tons of juice in your ass on daily basis.

Does he have a stand or something? What a faggot.

If you can pick fat people being fit, then fat people can pick fit people who like fat people. Go be stupid somewhere else.

>where's the argument non-country?

Good fitness is very important, but the moment one starts to take pictures of himself he has become a narcissist degenerate.

Ah so you were a manlet all along. That explains your impotent rage. Also lol at that poor fuck. Looks like someone took a manlet and stretched him by his head.

I can break his jaw with one punch. Posing is for fags, not for men.

This. BJJ is a great martial art to learn. Also especially interesting because we are in the infancy of it

I saw one of those the other day in gym.
5'4, chicken legged tanned manlet on steroids (his arms were 8 times the size his legs, no kidding).
I laugh my ass off everytime.

why not both?

Finish middle school

yes

it's getting tiring to see so many insecure faggots go "YOU NEED TO LIFT DUDE JUST START OUT LIFTING 6 DAYS A WEEK OMG YOU LOOK TERRIBLE" to anyone who doesn't look like a battletoad

shut the fuck up faggot you couldnt lift 40 kilos on the bench if you had a gun to your head weakling

remain virgin pls

Hello newfag

Low body fat does not mean you take steroids dumbass. I regularly cut to 5%.

It takes an outrageous amount of self control and a FUCKTON of cardio

I go to gym too but don't do roids. Also not a lanklet body type. Sorry.

12%-16% you can easily manage to keep.
if you want keep 6% you need to be young and spend @ last 2h twice a week on painful excises, and keep super restrictive diet, or go just Vegan.

There's no harm in enjoying the perks when they come around. What your main motivations are really do have an effect at how far you will take a thing. The irony is if you push yourself too far, you will have a broken back. Or at least it will feel like it. Swole is a good term for it. Your body isn't really meant to be completely swollen like you have a dangerous allergy.

Enjoy the looks and conversations, it really does boost confidence and sets you above others. That's a good thing. Icarus though, user. Icarus.

>angry little man posts fedoras on Cred Forums

how original

Steroids detected ..

>skipping leg day

I'll take "Ways to look like a lopsided freak" for $600, Alex.

zyzz's whole mantra was that chicks didnt matter and he didn't give a shit about impressing them

/fit/ is a unique board because its a board you go to while weak and frail, you gain knowledge and inspiration, and then you leave and become a God to only occasionally return to pay homage to your holy land

But I benched 80 kilos for reps. Don't need more because my main goal is fighting.
If you think you are 5% you are either cheating yourself or are anorexic.

15% pic looks best for a guy.

>how original
you can just feel the fat belly and the sharts coming from his post

>he thinks being grotesquely muscled is what most women are attracted to

Is that shopped? Someone skipped every legday in his life.

Mine also, could just overpower guys more technically sophisticated that have trained for longer. Hence why I mentioned it. Of course both are important. Currently about 105kg at 6'4. Want to get to 110kg without roids and without turning into a complete fat fuck, so bulking slowly.

hey little guy I think you already used that one

I dunno what's worse: these curl bro guys with no legs, or wanna be powerlifters who have fat ass quads and no upper body at all. I just do my own thing. It's a little powerlifting and a little bodybuilding. I'm somewhat aesthetic with a strong looking body.

>he doesn't know zyzz

Fuck off, OP.

I was depressed as hell for years and fell to 110 pounds (52 kilos) on a 6' frame.

Browsed /fit/ one day and got inspired to get off my ass and fix myself.

6 months later I'm up 40 pounds, not so depressed and actually look healthy.

No shit. Those are over compensating manlets. I'm a tall guy with a good body type (wild shoulders etc.) that goes to gym to be more healthy and strong. No need to use roids.

25-30% waifu status. wew.

>women are not attracted to muscles

What you have done has NOTHING to do with this "aesthetic" crap.

who here remembers the golden age of /fit/?

we'd laugh at tinytrip for trying to fuck traps, and at thyme because he didn't lift.

there wasn't a better time in body building history, we respected and encouraged eachother

i don't even go on there anymore, and barely on misc. it has passed

>he benches 80kg
no wonder you are jelly.

many women are not attracted to grotesque bulkiness, no

My goal is Otter Mode. How's that?

>I was depressed as hell for years and fell to 110 pounds (52 kilos) on a 6' frame.

Man, same... but I didn't go to the gym because of /fit/, I went first to satisfy my sister who forced me to subscribe to a gym. I went there a couple of times and actually liked it, then the trainer guy started guiding me through all the things I had to do, it was mainly eating but he was great and it helped me immensely. I feel confident af nowadays wherein I'd be the awkward geek in almost every situation.

He's right though. It's not Arnold let alone Ronnie Coleman. The surfer statue is the commonly as most attractive rated figure. Brad Pitt (in Fight Club), Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Matt Damon, Will Smith for Kangz. None of them is a groid mutant. Right, babe?

You should not be allowed to live, you fat retard. Your parents dream every day when you die like shit due to a heart attack.

I found Cred Forums on the misc.

Yet again, the fitness defense force is astounding on this board.

"PICKING UP AND DROPPING HEAVIES CHANGED MY LIFE FAGGOT, DON'T YOU EVER INSULT ME OR MY GYM'S ROUND WEIGHTED PLATES AGAIN!"

wouldfuck/10

>women don't like muscles

Again – it is more than enough to beat the crap out of posing fags. And if I took roids like they do, I would easily bench 100-120 kg for reps while still being fast and endure.

He inspired a lot of people to get in shape and learn how to get laid. He obviously took the whole thing way too far and it became his obsession and ultimately his cause if death, but that's not to say he didn't help a lot of autistic virgins out of depression through his humorous antics and outlook on life. Personally I took cues from him on how to view my problems - basically "why be a sad cunt when you can be a sick cunt," it's stupid but it resonated with me and led to me getting into shape, having confidence and getting laid/getting a girlfriend. My life is a lot better off having watched his path from autistic nerd to internationally famous playboy. It's just another example of being able to accomplish anything when you really want it and have the drive.

>f25-30 are literally the same and can be swapped

irc on reddit this photo came up and the dude use to be in the military and has something fucked up with his legs.

>Jealous fat losers.

If you look closely in the mirror, it's actually his girlfriend filming.

She smiles out of embarassment when she sees her.

God, i'm starting to lose faith in pol, you fat fucks will come up with any excuse to justify your lazy lifestyle, perpetuating the fat neckbeard MGTOW stereotype.

Lifting is redpilled as fuck. While the kikes brainwash and weaken the white populace with cuckporn, video games, anime, feminine trap shit to make us complacent.

The real enemy of the kikes turns his body into a weapon by lifting, compound and calisthenic lifts and HIIT to be lean, we are the last bastion of humanity.

Anyone that doesn't lift 3-4 times a week is a fat, blue pilled, beta nu male piece of shit.

Go shit yourself in Wal*Mart, fatass.

>its bad to promote healthy lifestyle and going to gym

that's really confusing to me because Cred Forums didn't even exist back then

WHEN TIMES WERE GOOD

YOU HEARD ME NEWFAGS AND NORMIES

STOP FUCKING UP MY BOARDS AND LIFE REEEEEEE

between 15% and 20% master race

My point was zyzz is dead for pushing shit beyond what his body was capable of handling, and my point about /fit/ is so many of them have sex as their motivation, which isn't a healthy mind set when getting fit. It's like people forget that the chemicals your body realeases from a heavy work out is addicting as other chemicals.

fuck off gayboy

Good to know that not all americans are retards.
Bless you.

Lol fatty. I don't give a fuck about your arbitrary designation of blue and red pilled. The pursuit of being the most muscular and beautiful specimen you can be is definitely something that was admired by greeks and romans alike.

its degenerate

have big muscles is a sign of pride and looking for admiration and worship

its a sign of a devil

the only exception is if you work in construction and got ripped naturally or something

but thats rare

most of these men are competing with you because they hate their fellow man they have to elevate themselves about the "competition" instead of a world where theres 1 man and 1 women marriages with a even ratio of 1:1 . instead of 20 females to 1 man

theyre an enemy

Cracks me up when people dont remember the story quite correctly and then proceed to tell it all wrong

just the fact that you think benching 100kg+ requires someone to roid is pathetic in itself.

I would fucking curbstomp you to the ground if I ever saw you in real life. Behave.

>Brad Pitt (in Fight Club), Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Matt Damon, Will Smith
and what do they all have in common?

>NICE FACE
>TALL but not too tall
>not fat
Literally all you need to be attractive. Oh wait but isn't that gene--

Fattie is triggered

t. synthol mutant, "strong alpha, always on with the high test ladies"

do you wax your arse?

Nope M8 .. I picking Fit active Girls, and having no problem to do so.
Sex is 100% better with fit chink, they not lazy they know what they want also very cheeky in bed.
If you fat girl .. yes once a time you can pick some fit guy, drunken, but a situation when Fatass as you can pick in pub a chick like this without paying $ is like lotto win chance.

Found the fat piece of shit

>bodybuliding
>health

These are not the same thing.

t. "i've never spoken to women and just assume what is universally attractive based on my insecurities"

Kollege, ich bin nicht so breit. Ich lifte halt gern. Ich steh auch nicht auf die mönstrositäten. Hab ich doch nie behauptet?

The truth is that working out is healthy for you and simply stepping into a gym won't turn you into a huge muscle-beast over night.

Patron Saint of "making it" on /fit/.
Long story short he was a scrawny emo fag with a obese girlfriend who refused to fuck him and cheated on him.

He then took to the /fit/ life though he did cheat through roids and such, and got swoll. With his new body women who rejected him, including his obese girlfriend flocked to him. He rejected the advances of every girl who has wronged him, fucked a lot of women and started living a new lifestyle of partying, fitness and cocaine use.

Unfortunately the combination of coke and roids, and an unknown heart defect resulted in an untimely death.

I was a fat kid so I have good calves and never have to do leg day.

lots of fat jelly kents in this thread

Ameriblabs

Haha you sound like such a fag. There's absolutely nothing wrong with strength training by itself.

hey take your kraut language and fist it up your own asshole you dumb cunt. you think you're impressing people or something? go to krautchan you dumb motherfucker. fuck off

Thanks, toothpaste.

>We're gonna make it.

Well, Brad had a very strict workout routine and diet when he was in Fight Club. It was just more like yoga instead of powerlifting. But then again, I don't even know, if most women really want even this amount of muscles.

Just look at Trump, who isn't exactly...slim, and the models he's been dating all his life.

thats what people who have never lifted say.

Jesus Christ with that flag you should at least try to speak English Achmed.

what a fucking badass

the virgin fatties in this thread will find a reason to hate him anyways

Literally this. Only ugly manlets need to use roids.

I already made it a few years ago. I am pretty proud of myself and feel more confident + healthier.

kek, hab ich die "jeder, der kein Mutant sein will, ist ein Hamplanet" meme pics gepostet? Ich hab auch nie was gegen liften gesagt.

Strong people are better at everything than weaker people - if all else is equal. Killing a strongman is going to be much harder than killing a weakling that cannot do 1 pull up.

>REEEEEEEE

kill yourself child

>acting tough online to prove your argument

well good for you sven, go get jacked..

>too bad swedish girls are into skinny somalis..

Actually Brad took roids for FC. All this diet bullshit will never drop you below natural 15% bf.

You can work out without looking like an emo faggot you know.

suck my full of vegemite big dick you emufucker

1 Timothy 4:8King James Version (KJV)

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Went through the same thing as you. Lot of truth to this.

He died because he was living the rave lifestyle and was on some hard shit despite having a history of heart conditions.

With Holywood you never know who is on roids, epo, insuline, human growth hormones and what not. The money for that is peanuts to them. I wouldn't bet, if Ryan isn't on something in this image.

you too, just fuck off. you think you'll fit in because you blre in from reddit or something? i'm amazed you stopped sucking your own dick long enough to muster a response. kill yourself cunt

I don't see what is bad ass about being a faggot that behaves like a homo and princess around. Pic related is bad ass, who'd put any of these bodybuilding homos in the cemetery.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2741786/Good-news-guys-Over-75-women-prefer-FLAB-abs-Sex-therapist-Tracey-Cox-explains-women-DON-T-want-chiselled-perfection-bed.html

>inb4 dailymail
that's just the very first website I found

women don't like men who only have muscle, you need a healthy amount of fat too (~10-15%)

>they all fell for it

nichts geht über dumme amis trollen

Disgusting.

do you seriously get your life advices from dailymail?

What? Of course you can get below 15% without roids.

F

women like pitt's body because it's very well proportioned. he's not fat, he's not a supplemented hulk, he's not a sinewy muscle freak, he doesn't have juicy man-tits, he doesn't have gorilla arms, he doesn't have a thick neck, he doesn't have the battletoad hunch, his legs aren't thick

same with all the rest of the A-list men that women get wet over

just take a look Fatass did any girl did that in your presence
youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE

It doesn't even matter if he is or isn't. Tha'ts just basic healthy muscular body. Anyone can get that naturally.

he is establishing who the real man is

do you even know how fucking embarassing it is to be that weakling man?

you are jelous he can pose because he has muscles and you have none

Well, if you do 4 hours of cardio, six times a week, it certainly will. I also had a personal trainer who was constantly on 6% body fat, but that was his genes. He actually never did cardio in his entire life! Meanwhile I used to workout and do cardio 5-6 times a week for 3-4 hours a day once when I was between school and study. And I never got below 10% body fat.

Really a lot depends on genes, too.

>Doesn't know why they call it an "equalizer"

It's now so much a concern these days as not being a man-titted lazy slob who can't do anything that requires physical exertion, but you're right. The more you can lift, the easier a heavy lifting job/activity will be for you.

>Is the "aesthetic" gym culture dangerous?

No, just gay.

Every fitness thread is always the same, pathetic fatties and twinks trying to excuse their way out of not being able to do one single push up, and how being strong, disciplined and active is "not redpilled".

Probably. Standards have changed massively over the decades.

yes, it's somewhat dangerous because many young guys will jump on steroids, but aside from that there's nothing bad about it

any /swimmers/ here.. post 50m freestyle time

I said I regularly cut to 5%. That shit sucks to maintain. I only do it during the summer because I live on a beach. Rest of the year I sit around 10-12

>this place and its bbc and cuckold fetishes

You faggots can't go 5 minutes without talking about cock

>This triggers the Weeaboos.

you just know

Nah, that stupid ass bitch thought he could be on roids and lean like that all the time, without paying the price.

Even bodybuilders go through a bulk and, as competition gets closer, a cutting phase.

Taken to extremes to a point of major narcissism and body dysmoprhia yes but promoting masculinity through physical strength and using weights to refine your body and mind is completely different and healthy.

Zyzz was about getting shredded and getting girls but he took it to extreme. He just didn't chill and be happy he had to go all out and fuck tons of dumb sloots.

Every women who opened up about what they really like has always told me they prefer chubbier bodies

do you really think pic related is a beautiful body?

When they test sluts they seem to agree between 10-15% is ideal. Must be closest to a Neolithic hunter/gatherer or something.

Don't you ever bad mouth aesthetics or Zyzz, you fat brainless amoeba

TRIGGERED

Yes it's dangerous, it focus too much on looks, which doesn't mean health. It does promote a lifting lifestyle. Most of these do little to no cardio, or they'll claim their walking on the step machine is cardio.

Best is balance between good cardio, good strength and a healthy food lifestyle.

Also lifting for girls is pathetic supermang tier lifestyle, only nervous betacucks practice this.

Yes you can, but you will lose all your muscles first. Fat doesn't spend any calories while muscles do. That's why in case of starvation muscles must be destroyed first, so you will survive longer.

Steve Reeves was probably the last who didn't use roids, simply because he won his most important titles before the first one, dianabol, was developed in 1962

moderate exercise is red pilled to keep your blood flowing

being a body builder freak who heavy lifts for muscles to get girls

is degenerate and sick

checked

I posted a pic of myself above you retard. I've done bjj and some mma for something like 7 years, I'd choke him out and put him in the hospital as well any other untrained bodybuilding homosexual.

>women have always told me they prefer chubbier bodies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bless him, he's up there right now pumping iron and sluts with Harambe

good point, a good proportion of females really seem to find "daddy" arousing after their early 20s

This guys got a pretty disgusting HGH gut going on. He should have stopped a few cycles ago.

My home board was /fit before /pol. Fitness and politics are both very important to me but when the race war comes, my opinions aren't going to protect me. Pick up heavy shit, eat lots of meat and veggies, learn to defend yourself or die a whining cuck.

>worshipping homos
>do you even know how fucking embarassing it is to be that weakling man

you soung like a pathetic little closet faggot

keep worshipping gym posers queers

pic related deserves respect

fit as fuck, aestetically pleasing and lethal

Lmao is that seriously you?

Manlet bitch. i would choke you to death if i saw you. i would pull out your eyeballs and make you eat them you bald fuck. dont ever disrespect me again

> personal trainer
> genes
Hahaha are you really THAT stupid? ALL personal trainers are constantly (24/7/365) juicing. It's their job omg. The same applies for youtube fitness gurus. The better you look – the more dumb clients/subscribers you have.

i strongly agree with you

Honestly it depends. Being fit is great but being obsessed with the gym is weird. My roommate spends every hour at the gym, dudes parents pay his rent because he doesn't work since even working at the gym means he can't work out. I don't know if it's degenerate but it's pretty fucking sad he has his 60 year old parents paying his bills when they aren't rich.

I still like him though, he's a good friend and good work out buddy. Needs to get a job though.

Sweden pls

A

Doesn't look like a manlet to me desu

>Pick up heavy shit

actually being strong has nothing to do with survival in 2016

theres a thing called firearms that will kill you in 2 seconds no matter how much muscle you have an 8 year old can still kill you with the flip of a switch lmao dummy

Eh, bitches would still go nuts for that physique today.

Another thing to keep in mind is that physiques don't always look the same on camera as IRL. Body building is largely about looking good on camera/impressing experts who go by what looks good on camera.

Same way if you see a fashion model in real life you won't be impressed (looks like a boys JV basketball player) if you see a real bodybuilder irl you will think he looks cartoonish.

Pic related is the most popular male pornstar among sluts, if that means anything.

YOU DONT NEED THE FUCKING GYM TO STAY IN SHAPE OR BE HEALTHY

EAT RIGHT
GET SOME WEIGHTS
GET A STATIONARY BIKE
GET A PULL UP BAR
RUN
YOU'RE GOOD

and maybe a heavy bag

A YELLOW CROSS

You're a fucking retard.

Nothing wrong with being a strength athlete, and fuck it, if you just want to get big for vanity's sake, it's still better than being a lazy fat fuck any day of the week.

itt: guys who spend 8+ hours/day playing video games and shitposting say being big and strong is "degenerate"

>6'4 is now manlet

I'd have you sleeping with the fairies within 30 seconds.

>let met tell you about the people you knew for years over the internet to enforce my narrative while insulting you at the same time

> Steve Reeves
> didn't use roids
FAIL. He is just another liar. Look how GENETICS magically disappears when they stop juicing youtube.com/watch?v=WyGtbl2L8z4

Dude when the shit hits the fan what are the dyels and the skinny/skinny fats going to do?

I know a dude that had to get his heart stopped and restarted twice because he was juicing so hard it completely fucked up his cardiovascular system.

Pretty big risk to look swole considering your balls to shrivel up and your libido dies. Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think.

Yes it is.

>encourages drug use of all kinds
>encourages promiscuous sex with slag women
>encourages tattoos and plastic surgery
>no functional strength, just silly glamour muscles

Women worth keeping do not find you attractive if you're pinning your buttcheek 4 times every morning and cumming yellow chunks from your atrophied testicles.

Stay at a healthy body weight, eat well, and focus more on your autistic personality.

acting

are you autistic?

reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/17zsgq/do_some_men_look_better_with_slightly_more_body/

pic related is a good looking body
it doesn't look like the guy is starving himself (he still has body fat)
and his muscles still look natural

and unless you are an autist, you would understand that women are more attracted to personality and face, and the body comes last

I have a home gym. There's nothing wrong with working out and keeping your body fit.

The man in the picture, Zyzz killed himself by ODing on cocaine in a sauna after half a decade of steroid abuse. Gym culture is fine, ruining your health with drugs just to get a good looking body for a couple of years is just degenerate as fuck.

>itt: guys who spend 8+ hours/day playing video games and shitposting say being big and strong is "degenerate"

yup. theres nothing degenerate about playing a video game. youre just havin fun

there is something degenerate about trying to be an object of worship

pride
use their firearms like i just said

and kill all these body building gorillas who think they can fight their way out in 2016

>6'4 is not manlet
fuck off manlet

Die because they couldn't even hold up their rifle for more than 30sec

Fuck you fags, I'm going to hit up the gym.

Nothing wrong with looking good, and being desired by women.

too little body fat.

if he gets in a minor car accident he'll die from internal bleeding.

>can't compete in the sexual marketplace
>wants literal sexual communism
>THE DEBBIL IS IN THEM GAINZ
>being proud of an accomplished physique is somehow degenerate

Go eat some more tendies, you beta bitch boy, the men are talking.

Lol, just realized this guy was calling Junior Dos Santos a manlet and claiming he could knock him out. Junior Dos Santos would fucking murder you.

Nope M8 maby flew as you calling that Juicing, most Trainers not, If you keep fit and Diet you can Train just 2 times a week about 1-2h and maintain fir and strength.

>all this prejudice and excuses because you're too lazy to work out

You're right though, I did 10 pull ups and not a second after dropping from the bar I had 8 tattoos, a bimbo gf and crippling drug addiction.

you have crossed the line

where do you live?

>You need to eat 200g of protein and 4k calories every day!
>you need to drink this expensive shake to complement your diet!
>you need to repeat slow ass movements in these machines!
>don't worry if you are slow as fuck or can't fight, you have big muscles!
I always pity those who think they are fit but can't even run 5 kms in 30 mins

That must be so uncomfortable for that guy. He's married and he's being interviewed by the orgasming woman.

Simply untrue. Women's attraction goes.

1. Height
2. Physique
3. Social status
4. Money
5. Face
/
/
/
/
632. "Personality", which is really just a combination of physique, money, social status and height.

"Personality" in girl terms is the way a guy makes them feel. It has almost nothing to do with what you say.

>believing women

I take it that you believe them when they say size doesn't matter?

194cm is well above average height in Lativa, lad.

>needing platemail

fucking lol....... maybe you should work on your swordcraft a little harder loser

>Nothing wrong with looking good, and being desired by women.

actually there is something wrong with being desired by "women" which i assume was plural

youre supposed to have 1 wife and if you intend on having multiple partners then youre sinning against your fellow man because you just violated more than 1 women which means you just put one man out of business who now has to take a used up wife

thanks pal you really did me a nice favor by attracting all those women to yourself

no this is how it worked for most of the united states

fornication was only 18% 100 years ago

that means only 18% of people had sex before marriage

everything else was pretty straight forward marriages and nuclear families

without this degenerate crap. youre doing the same thing the sluts are doing with all the trashy clothes and makeup except on the male side

ur a degen

wow could you be a bigger faggot?

>choosing bodybuilding instead of boxing or a martial art
>defending it

Cred Forums is a hive of insecure faggots

It unironically blows my mind how people like you exist.

>OMG STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>calls others insecure

Bible is full of sinners, King Solomon had 700 concubines, 300 wives. Sure the big guy upstairs will understand.

>"i need to bulk up and take supplements to attract women"

Nobody is saying there is anything wrong with looking good. My criticism against fitness culture is that it turns men into women, who prance around like princesses.

I'm arguing against the fitness "bro" culture. I'm not arguing against lifting. Lifting is one of the most important things the modern man can do, imo. Men need an output for aggression and masculine energy, something the modern world tries to suppress. Getting strong as fuck, learning how to wreck people, etc is a good method to do this.

Turning into some metrosexual faggot and prancing around like a woman, however, is gay as fuck.

Wow this thread has turned gay as fuck, its just lazy fucks justifying their laziness that women will still love them anyways.

t. 135 pound active lanket that aspires to be better regardless

Based american bro. Too bad guys like you became an exception nowadays.

Lifting weights doesn't necessarily mean bodybuilding, you faggot.

>i am le alpha male and I know what women want better than them
>they want a macho guy that treats them like shit, cuz i am the alpha male

Women want a person that they can have fun with and fun around
Personality is important. Not looking like a nerdy twig is also important, but once you look like a normal person, it all comes down to personality (and also face & a few other factors, social status is part of personality)

>pic related: don't look like the guy on the left

>1. Height
>2. Physique
>3. Social status
>4. Money
>5. Face

that list apllies to what kind of women... your state? mid class women between 21 - 28 ??

OP's image is a bodybuider, you faggot

That's because op is a faggot.

I agree, when ever I see a gym bro in a neon green tank top I think he's a total faggot. I am anti steroid use/ drug use, the bodybuilding culture is a cancer.

If you get so big that lifting is the only way you can keep your muscle, you have too much. Frankly if you want to exercise drag an old tractor tire around and go hiking. Lifting might make you look good, but it's not real fitness for most of these dudebros, they just make gains and still couldn't run a mile to save their lives.

>virgin fatty here
I don't hate him, hell I envy him. I'm jealous. I'm working my ass to lose weight so I can start training to put muscle on. I want to be Chad.

This looks like shit. Women don't like men this big, only fags do

>checks flag
>post discarded

agreed

Solomon has understood his sins and warned us all in his book (Ecclesiastes):
"And I find something more bitter than death: the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God escapes her, but the sinner is taken by her."©
Who knows how where he is now. I am sure he rejected his lifestyle many-many times. His whole kingdom was punished for his sins. The God has promised his father, King David, that his son's reign will be rich and peaceful. And so was it. He couldn't punish Solomon while he was alive because the God always keeps his promises.

>too bad virgin betas like you became an exception nowadays

Fucking loser, nobody owes you anything, you have to work for it.

If some guy became aesthetic and attracted multiple women, good on him, he owes you nothing since all you do is sit on your fatass and whine about it.

Oh it's because I'm a leaf huh? Sexual desire with women is natural, God wouldn't make women attractive to us, if he didn't want us to fuck them.

>strength training is bad because it's not cardio

>dudebro so stupid he can't read
If all you're doing is building muscle on top of muscle, you're not healthy. Strength != muscle size. The whole concept of "gains" is retarded from a fitness standpoint.

Betas are the ones who worship pussy. But he is a man of God. Doesn't matter if he is a virgin or not. The most important thing is that he is not a zombie driven by social pressure like you.

>jealous
I find that aesthetic a little bit repulsive, actually.

There was no cocaine, it was the combination of steroids with his unknown heart defect.

LUNK ALARM
U
N
K

A
L
A
R
M

Zyzz was a known drug user, cocaine is hard to get in straya I heard, so he most likely did a lot of MDMA.

Vanity, is degenerate. Work out to try to improve yourself, is not

Its an addiction you mentally ill goose fucker.

> herp derp its natural to use heroine every night because it feels good

Any woman you will ever get with won't.

In general, more muscle = more strength and power. Though of course it depends on the type of training you're talking about.

Someone that is doing deadlifts, squats, push presses, presses, chin ups, pull ups, cleans, etc. will outperform anyone wasting time pulling tractor tires in terms of strength and power. It's a fucking fact pal. If you're going to argue against that, you're a retard. And you could easily fit cardiovascular training within that.

>WAAAAHHHH stop being attractive to a lot of women, I won't be able to ever attract one myself because you'll steal mine!

b e t a a s f u c k

lol, I like you.