Did this faggot try to BTFO trump's wall?

Did this faggot try to BTFO trump's wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_pest_control
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you step out the hug box that is pol and actually look at the statics yea he is right. A wall cost across the boarder is expensive and doesn't really stop anything.

It's almost as if you have no idea what you're talking about.

I mean, in his defense his gimmick is to ruin everything so. I can't really be mad at him for doing what he's supposed to do.

here's your nickel

He's right sorta.

The wall is probably not gonna stop people that well. The Berlin Wall was heavily guarded, more guarded than the proposed Trump Wall and people got through.

However the big thing is it will stop trucks. Trucks full of drugs, people and guns. That's the stuff that's destroying out country more.

Reposting from other thread:
>Most illegals are simply people overstaying their visas.

Yeah, that's true. So why are those people still here?

Oh right, because nobody bothers to send them home. Trump will. He's stated as much on his website. His wall is just a response to the immigrants who do bother to come in by border hopping. Why do people think this BTFO's the wall idea? It doesn't prevent all forms of illegal immigration, therefore it's stupid? What a garbage argument. We don't even need a wall to stop people who overstay their visas. We just need to deport them.

>look at the statics

Whew lads. Check out this expert over here.

>the great wall of china didn't work
>the sinai wall didn't work
>the walls on castles never worked

Walls are historically incredibly effective. What "statistics" are you even referring to?

Isn't arguing that walls don't work like arguing that roofs/ceilings don't work?
Like nigga if it's not working you fucked up somewhere, this isn't hard.

I hope drumpf wins and doesn't build the wall, so all you retards will have to defend him saying it was a metaphorical wall or some other mental gymnastics.

>omg its impossible because i say so
>also its expensive
>and dont forget that 20% of illegal immigrants legally enter the country lol itll never work!!

I swear, half the things these guys says are lies. Like how glasses are scams.

i love that dude and his show, really informative. hoped he supported trump

trumps not going to build the wall you autists, but he is going to increase border security.

those walls worked because they did not had planes back then you dump leaf.

you dumb fucking musslim with 1 brain cell. You could just stop giving out visas to shitskins and the plane problem would be solved. Airport security is like a wall x 10.

And these dirty spics have planes to spare to get them over the wall? And if they do why not go to the cuck capital Canada?

he said in the video that about 40% of them are coming on a plane.
how dense are you?

now, now. dont get triggered this easily my swecuck.

he didn't just try, he did btfo him. wall is useless

He won't end up on the mural of people destroyed by Kek because his life is already worthless. He will continue claiming his opinions are fact until he ceases to exist, and the nobody will remember him.

So it needs to be a line of turrets instead.

>politifact

he's right, you should patrol the border with a swarm of drones instead

The plan for the wall is to use things like mountains, and lakes to its advantage, cutting the time, and costs. Which means your figure of 25b, is wrong. It's actually going to cost Mexico around 10-15b. And how can you possibly say it wouldn't stop illegal immigration? When Arizona's FENCE, has reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.
The dumb plane plug? That essentially has nothing to do with Mexico. 52% of illegal immigrants come from Mexico. But that's just an estimate. Because we obviously don't REALLY know. However, it's very easy to figure out when people have overstayed their visa from other countries. You know, when they come by plane.
Adam is a retard, but thanks for correcting the record, your bank account should be in order.

Wall stops 60% of illegal immigrants, biometric entry/exit scanning, mandatory e-verify and more ICE agents stops the other 40%. It's not hard, Adam.

Do you think you can fly to Japan and overstay your Visa?

A more recent example is the Israeli border wall. It works.

>it will only stop about 60% of the millions of illegals! N-not 100%!

Check 1:47. Even with only the illegal immigration REPORTED, Adam admits the wall would cut over half of it.

He makes sense. Don't see how you can argue against what he says.

As others have already said, the wall is a pipe-dream and a dog whistle that - even if constructed - will do absolutely nothing to stop the flow of migrants across the border. There are, you know, alternative solutions to stopping this.

I think what he was trying to do was pretend like if there was a wall, mexicans would just come by plane. But none the less, pretty ironic.
See

yeah is that right?
See

You could use a magic device known as a ladder to get over a wall. there's no way it can be staffed at every single area at all times. It's 2000+ miles.

A border wall is just a big money sink with little return.

It would make more sense to end the drug war and invest 20 billion into Mexico to stimulate their economy, raise their standard of living and ensure that people don't come here.

>it's not 100 percent effective, let's give up entirely
The wall is just one piece of the puzzle. Fucking libshits.

>The wall is probably not gonna stop people that well. The Berlin Wall was heavily guarded, more guarded than the proposed Trump Wall and people got through.

People get out of N. Korea too. If there was no Iron Curtain tens of millions of E. Europeans would just run through the border to the West, much like the "refugees" now. With simple military+barbed wire 60s technology they created a border through the whole continent that stopped like 99% of people who wanted to get through. If there was no Berlin Wall entire East Berlin would move to the West. Instead you just had a bunch of people that made it.

>Not understanding that they come by buses, and trucks.
Oh no, how can we, the stationary border patrol, that never has to worry about unexpected locations, stop someone on a ladder.
Fucking leafs

I just don't understand how some people have wrong opinions, polish friend.

Half of those who are defined as 'illegal immigrants' in the U.S. arrived here legally and overstayed a work visa.

Yeah and that's easy to track
kill yourself

The US Gov. spends 25 billion all the fucking time. Dumb cuck.

And hundreds of millions of dollars of fence and the economic impact of illegal workers isn't exponentially worse?

Kill yourself.

You're saying that a blank check for a wall that can't stop even half of what it's remotely meant to stop, and has a less than 100% chance of stopping the other half, is a sound investment?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_pest_control

Can we say that Illegals are pests?

If so, then we can apply these same methods.

you mean 25, whole billion? I was gonna buy a dozen fighter planes but I guess it's ok.

LOOK GUYZ HE MADE A TYPO!!! WE'RE STILL RIGHHT!!

0/10 full of shit.

Yes, drugs don't come in with the ones overstating visas

ah well maybe not a dozen fighter jets, but not were gonna be paying it forever you guys, seriously you guys forever.

>thread acting like he has some good points
That is the power of retarded liberal propaganda. Everything he said was easily debunked. Not a single good point in the video. He even acted like the wall would be disingenuously constructed right through someone's house. As if they wouldn't know to avoid villages.

This faggot is saying that the wall is gonna go through mountains? When mountains are a natural wall

>implying these illegal immigrants can afford plane tickets and passports

Also, one important point is that illegals which cross the border on foot are the really problematic ones. Those are the drug dealers. Those are the weapon dealers. Yes, some illegals fly in and overstay their visa, but those people are using more of a passive-aggressive strategy. The wall stops the more blatantly aggressive criminals.

>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Did you forget this part lil beaner?

The wall is a shield. Cracking down on wetback scum is the sword... DEUS VULT.

when put sam sites behind the wall. na really I don't care either way. I just get tired of the stretching.

Jesus Christ.

Faggot-looking men still don't get how when faggot-looking men hate a presidential candidate, they are only doing a favor to that candidate by disassociating themselves with them.

And then they'll act confused when Trump wins.

The sheer low amount of self-awareness they have is mind-blowing.

so he's saying we can reduce illegal immigration by 60% by just building one wall?

Wow, I'm #TrumpMissile now!

Fucking shits.
Did any of you even READ his program? At least the main points?
Get the fuck in here: donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
Ctrl+F and Nationwide e-verify
Now fuckers you might ask a question: what's an e-verify? WELL IT'S A FUCKING COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT CHECKS BACKGROUNDS OF PEOPLE IN NSA'S AND MIGRATION BUREAU DATABASES BASED ON THEIR ID
Trump wants to enforce obligatory use of this system by ALL EMPLOYERS. Thus NO PERSON who """""""""OVERSTAYED""""""""" their visa can get any job, cause it will lead to huge fines for hiring companies.
Also God-Emperor is CUTTING FUCKING WELFARE, thus nignogs and spics will get no money to survive and will be forced to Go Back.
His ideas are comprehensive, unlike the ideas of fucking Dems, who get one thing right (like the fact that there are many immigrants who get visas and don't leave after they expire) and chimp out like a fucking monkey horde when it finds a crate full of bananas.

1) Trump has already said that he only plans on building 1000 miles, and will use the terrain to block the rest

2) Visa overstays are an issue he has addressed as well, and he wants a check out system that of people overstay, we know and can act accordingly.

3) it takes less people to staff a wall than to staff an unguarded border

4) Mexico will pay for it, and even if it doesn't $10 bil, $25bil, or even $50 billion dollars isn't that much compared to something like, say, the SF LA high speed rail ($60 Billion, and more to operate)

5) it may not work 100%, but with a bigger deportation force, over time immigrating to the US will itself be prohibitively expensive.

Even after all that, the wall has always been a fuck you to people who gave us our current immigration situation without putting it to a vote.

>spics on a plane

wtf i hate walls now