Anglos are a despicable, vile people

What the fuck is wrong with these 'people'????

I am on holiday from Pakistan visiting my family in Dagenham and decide to go down to the local shops to pick up some bread, eggs and maybe a steak slice from Greggs when I am beset by a group of baseball capped, whooping working class English people.

They start calling me a filthy Paki, they threaten to beat me up and push me over.

They all speak as if they were black. One of them starts speaking as if he was a grime rapper at me - stringing his sentences together in a manner that would suggest he is going to get his 'gang' and come 'sort this paki cunter out"

I was called a rapist.

Why??? WTF have I done to them????

And worst of all - these types are ABSOLUTELY fucking EVERYWHERE. I have yet to meet a respectable Englishman here, they're all baseball capped, knuckle dragging scum.

You deserve to be bred out - the English are beyond disgusting.

Fuck Trump and all whites

But you are a literal inbred shitskin paki.

And they (the chavs) do not equate all of the English people. I sincerely hope every paki is raped and killed and your shitty land nuked beyond recognition.

I have yet to meet a decent paki who wasn't inbred with a chip it's shoulder. You are neither needed nor wanted.

I am a radiologist, my friend. I keep to myself - so does my family.

I have come here to spend my money I have earned in Pakistan. I used to love England and its people but am starting to think otherwise.

My family aren't even Muslims and we look like a Mediterranean.

We are devoted pigeon breeders - why do you hate us?

Because Pakis are nigger-tier in civilization achievement

There is hope for pakistan

Then fuck off. You're not need nor wanted. Take your fucking inbred cousins with you.

Very rare based leafposter.

How does it feel to know you are universally shunned and hated by the majority of your populace?

Baseless racism and hatred basically makes you a brain dead retard.

Hello Scotland, nice to see the threads are back.

(They did this after they voted against Independence), then they would post daily "I am a muslim - debate me". Now it's this.

Just get lost.

Shit bait.

you have felt the character if the eternal anglo

Are you chavs? Are you seriously sticking up for your Grime and rap listening, ignorant inbred subclass?

Every one of your women has a nigger in tow, four or five little half-caste kids screaming around them and has their hair tied back so hard that their face crumbles up like a bulldog when they take their hairband off.

Let them be.

I am calling you a shitposting faggot posting poor quality bait. Fuck off back to Cred Forums faggot.

tbf if we never let immigration into Britain get this bad you wouldnt have all of this racism. its just a backlash against the destruction of their own culture and race. I hope once we cut immigration down, go back to traditional british christian culture and traditions the racism will diminish

Because Pakis make for shitty immigrants. They're not being a dick to you for no reason.

This isn't bait, neither is it shitposting.

Are you having a hard time dealing with the fact that for the most part - your underclass is poorly educated, violent, needlessly racist whilst at the same time interbreeding with the blacks and somalis at a ridiculous rate?

Yes, it is bait and shitposting. Now go back to Cred Forums where they might take you seriously.

hey look who woke up! how's it feel to be here every day, for as long as you can?

Fuck off back to shitchan with the rest of the lefty cunts.

But I'm not a lefty. My family votes conservative in your country.

Why are you so ignorant?

>Pakis
>Voting Tory
Shit bait. Hindus and Sikhs vote Tory, Muslims vote Labour at about an 85% rate. Fuck off back to Cred Forums.

Maybe if your sand nigger relatives and inbred families weren't complete fucking leeches and raped and killed the people of the country your inbred savage family with their backwards morals from some warlord pedophile immigrated to, they wouldn't mind you so much.

Are you illiterate or unable to comprehend basic English?

My family is not Muslim. I am not a Muslim.

>Paki
>Not a Muslim
Gonna need some proof of this Ahmed.

The working class aren't that bad after all

Whites are either niggers or cucks these days

>baseball capped

No-one in England wears a baseball cap. Nice try.

Happy now?

No

Funny that, They're the ones breeding you out of your own country.

I mourn for the fact that your working class are literally the reason for your downfall.

Timestamp it on page 54

VS retarded benefit scrounging pakis. At least our degenerates don't rape children. Fuck you

I do not dance to your tune.

Are you literally this retarded? Child abuse is endemic in your culture.

Yes, among the elite. The working class are respectable enough such that child rape is a non-issue. Pakistanis are poor, stupid extremists. We don't need you anymore than chavs

>white people in Dagenham

Nice bait.

>implying Pakis can read

OP this is just the way the West feels about middle eastern men after years of you terrororising our countries, raping little girls and just generally being human filth. Your silent approval during all these things has earned you this treatment so quit fucking crying about it.

You do understand that the people that harassed me have probably never picked up a book, never watched a news channel and were unlikely to have ever even finished a secondary education?

It is nice to know that Cred Forums sticks up for literal white niggers.

I could say the same of your people. There is no reason for you to be in England

Christian Pakis are usually alright desu

Leftist ideology in britain that has run wild has facilitated this. Given the right climate of discipline and focus and chavs wouldn't be half as prominent.

I fucking despise youth culture everywhere, it's super sexed up social media shit, childhood stops at 13 and they become fucking hyenas until aged 22. Then it's either full blown piece of shit or they reform.

What about your race? If the English are so reprehensible why don't you live with your own people?

What is your favourite verse from the Bible?

Go be a poo in your own poo lands

UH, LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU.

U WOT M8?

Anglos are known as terrorists to other white people

they're arch-nemesis are the Germans, French and Irish

Besides being an anti-white terrorist group,they are really a global terrorist organization at one point has a network spanning every hemisphere

I'm not saying anything about your harassors. They can fuck off too. I'm just saying you're going into a country with families destroyed by paki pedo rings. The deplorable mayor of London who tells the west to fuck off and that Migrants have no responsibility to assimilate into western culture when they come to western countries looking for handouts. Maybe you did nothing wrong personally, but hey I'm not coming to your countries expecting to be treated civilly. Deal with it, is what I'm saying.

Probably something to do with all the pakistani rape gangs in England, mate. Its not like its just whites that hate pakis.... I know loads of bengalis who fucking despise you. Is it true you eat pigeons? I heard stories about pakis killing pigeons in English town centres and taking them home to store in the freezer. You know pakis are bad when other shitskins hate them.

Britain Is Ours - The Rest Must Go

>The deeds of faithless men I hate - they shall not cling to me. Men of perverse heart shall be far from me. I will have nothing to do with evil.

Die filthy Paki

>Dagenham
>Lots of white yoofs

You dun goofed.

>I am on holiday from Pakistan
Stopped reading there, opinion discarded.

Google it.

There are actually are or else I would not be posting here would I?

Sorry, American pig - its hard to believe that there is a world outside your United Stains of Amerisharts but surprise surprise - there actually is.

I feel you bro. Chavs are literally white niggers and it's sad how Cred Forums only defends them cuz they're white. Britpol is a chavfest cancer show.

>Implying I don't know the area I was born and left when Tony and chums started importing cultural enrichment and voters
>Implying the Heathway and East aren't filled with nogs
>Implying everywhere else isn't under shariah law
>implying you didn't run across a group of 3-4 pikeys who called you out on the shitskin you are

It is still 50% British in this borough.

Stop inflating your hard done by race statistics.

Why are you in England?

Do you not think a white walking alone in the streets of Pakistan would have the same experience?

Your out breeding will never defeat Anglo inbreeding.

As I sit here right now there is some man smashing on his , I presume girlfriends door and calling her a "FILLLTHHHYYYY CUUUUUUUNNNNTTT" and screaming for his weed.

He is black.

England 2016 everyone. This country is done for, there is no honour, no integrity and barely any civilisation. These people are rabid.

Oh how Albion has fallen, it makes me tremendously sad.

Chavs or not. They're still British and you are not. They are my blood, you are not. Nothing will ever change that. Now fuck off.

Please to be making the returnings to the plebbits now thank you.

>and maybe a steak slice from Greggs
This is not the kind of thing a tourist would type.

Sorry mait, no bate.

As he pounds on the door, there is a wrinkle in time. He looks around, and it is the reign of Henry VIII. The year is 1520. Describe what happens...

I have been to this country multiple times before you gibbering retard.

My parents have lived here for almost thirty years.

He is grabbed screaming by the community and sent to the stocks for being an invading Moor or Turk.

Yeah yeah, you've developed a taste for steak slices from Gregs...

Stop bullshitting, you're just here inciting.

oh, come on. They're just kids having fun. They were just taking the piss.

Um, I love pastry and English style pies - why wouldn't I have developed a taste for them? They're cheap, delicious and filling and it is almost impossible to get anything similar in Pakistan.

Neither can I get sausage rolls there.

OP, How's your Urdu?

Are you a native speaker?

>we look like a Mediterranean
You wish.

It never happpend.
I am a Pakistani (2nd gen UK), living in Ilford and have been subject to Racisim a total of 0 times in the last 10 years.
He is talking shit and is probably not even Pakistani.

>paki

Maybe you should go back to Pakistan and stop shitting up Anglo countries.

I agree. Let's form a gang and rape some little girls

I love the Bullshit an heres your YOUS !
We are devoted pigeon breeders
sides lost an Bravo M8 KEKED
Hahahaha
Love that
lighten up this is a white guys shitposting you numpties

>pigeon breeders
Kill yourself.

>lighten up this is a white guys shitposting you numpties
Agreed.

Hahahaha you even posting this on a shit board .. hahaha you are indeed a White darkie guy

senpai Thanks

I...I'm not a rapist, so that means you have to tolerate all the others that are. After all, our welfare is more important than your own peoples.

>lives somewhere he doesn't like the natives
>complains

no pajeet, you are the demons

why is cognitive dissonance so common

I'm good with Pakis and Indians. Here in Houston all of them are educated professionals and well-behaved.

Where were uk nationalists when shitskins raped hundreds of british children in Rotterham?

Longshanks did nothing wrong.