Why is it so hard for some people to admit their privilege (white/male/straight etc)? Is it guilt, or perhaps arrogance...

Why is it so hard for some people to admit their privilege (white/male/straight etc)? Is it guilt, or perhaps arrogance? I'd argue that it has something to do with poor education.

Because they worked for their success. Fuck off and get a job nigger.

This is our society so of course we hold the power. Go to Africa or get a job you bum.

I admit to white priviledge. Whites are inherently priviledged with genetic superiority.

Their nation, their rules. Back to the Congo, maybe you'll make it off of some blood diamonds, filthy Google.

You're a huge faggot for making this bait thread. Please consider suicide.

Self-respect.

>privileged
>poorly educated
Pick an argument and stick with it

How are so many women and people of color living better, healthier, happier, financially stabler lives if white privilege is such a prevalent thing? Dont fucking tell me im oppressing you from my 1 story small house struggling to keep my bills paid. Go fuck yourself. You niggers always want to pretend that you think you know what its like to be white but you dont. And you never will, no matter how much you wish you did.

I'd argue that it has something to do with poor education.

people with poor education have more privilege than me.

>1 post count
gives us some examples of this privilege

Fpbp

>be retarded and violent
>"wow you sure are retarded and violent"
>WHITE/STRAIGHT/MALE PRIVILEGE YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER KILL YOURSELF
This is literally the entire sjw movement in a nutshell

Muslim cab drivers don't pick up niggers. BTFO.

SJWs are quite literally just jealous that white males are naturally superior to everyone else.

All sorts of people even think they are oppressed if white guys won't date them. That's how far we've gotten with this shit.

>confirmed for buttblasted nigger
HAHAHA
that's called sense, my retarded little negroid

Why is it so hard for some people to admit their privilege (black/female/trans etc)? Is it guilt, or perhaps arrogance? I'd argue that it has something to do with poor education.

>most people aren't white
>those that are white , most aren Males
>subtract 2 % of that because they are gay

Well it looks like White Heterosexual Males are a huge minority

FPBP KEK

>Why is it so hard for some people to admit their privilege
Because privilege isn't real.

Exactly. Women have it far FAR easier than men in western society, but it's taboo to even fucking talk about it right now. You cannot point this out almost anywhere. People are not yet ready to accept these words as truth, even though they know it's true.

imase paskaa

I'm not obligated to care

This.

>privilege
>whites and asians are the only ones who actually pay for their education

Privilege has nothing to do with race or gender and everything to do with wealth.