New pictures of the mall shooter

New pictures of the mall shooter.

Does this guy look Hispanic to you? Looks kind of Arab to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/24/us/shooter_totaly-from-redit/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58
youtube.com/watch?v=vhwRAgbcPnE
youtube.com/watch?v=B9-B3XRCCN4
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90133560/#q90135238
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7512/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/220/web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's it matter? you win in both cases

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people forever

He could be either. A lot of Hispanics look Middle Eastern because the Spanish got enriched a long time ago.

Kill whitey

If they want him to be hispanic we'll give them hispanic.

His name is Pepe La Rana

>Pepe the frog

Kek has spoken

The Spanish are not Moors. There are tons of genetic studies showing their levels of Arab blood are practically identical to those of the rest of Western Europe.

Some Hispanics look Middld Eastern because the European + Indian mixture sometimes results in that.

The police said at their press conference that they only think he is Hispanic because of the pictures. As evidenced by the larger percentage of people who think he looks arab, this is a case of political correctness. I hope he shoots more people before they catch him and it later comes out that people who knew him didn't call the police because they said the shooter was hispanic so it couldn't have been the person they know, even though the picture looked exactly like him

Looks Persian or Afghan to me.

You won. Also the game.

Hispanic nationalist and La Raza radical Samuél Jayydriguez

Hispanics don't have that curly-ass hair tho, that's arabic hair.

>proofs? t. hispanic

Obviously hispanic, they arent as white as youd think in person, usually just a little lighter than indians. Not to mention the tans they have.

>this pathetic shill who's only job is to try and first post every thread with "fuck white people"

What a life

This is either exactly what's happening/going to happen OR he called them pledging his support to ISIS and they are pushing the Hispanic angle because they don't want everyone to know a terrorist is on the loose and they didn't catch him.

real hispanics are white

all the brown ones are mestizos

quit blaming the spanish man for mestizo crimes

His nose is a dead giveaway. Not hispanic.

Israeli MOSSAD agent

you can tell how because he got away

aaawwww gungrabbers, he wasn't even carrying a scawy black racist gun with 300 clipazines.

>the media is so deep in covering muslim's asses they blame hispanic race
Why?

He looks just like the Iranian/German half-breed in Munich. Same facial characteristics, build, skin color, etc.

Looks like ali sonboly had a clone

>Iranian/German half-breed
Half-breed? Dude was 100% iranian.
They just called him "german" because he had a german passport.

My bad, I thought he had a white parent. Anyway, looks just like him though.

Obviously a pure Aryan white male
>t. CNN

More pics... why doesn't anybody know who this guy is? Certainly a friend, relative, etc has seen this guy around before?

He looks really Paki/Muzzie in the first pic on the left but maybe that's cuz the image darker. But he looks more shitskin than spic-skin.

Could be anything from mexican to Iranian.

Looks like another white devil shooting innocent unarmed black people again

Jose Muhammad Al-Rodriguez

Yeah, he looks exactly like this Persian dude I knew in high school, only a bit chubbier.

He looks like a spic at first glance to me.

Source: I live in CA where I'm surrounded by them.

Is that a fucking nugget?

Those eyebrows....

Looks like snakbar to me

Smart in the mart?

Fpbp

10/22

The robots already found his facebook account. He's just American

>t. zimmerman

>unknown
plz stop taunting me and tell me what you are

Look at the bags under his eyes and brown not tan skin

Hes a sandnigger

praise him

Worthless without sauce.

>Dune coon shoots some people up
>(((they))) have to order a counter-shooting by Whitey so Trump won't insta-win the election

muzzie

And he managed to kill five people?
Either he shelled out big for enough ammo or he got really good at shot placement.

Stop responding to this faggot... He gets paid by (you)s

Looks more hispanic to me desu.

Not really, .22 will kill you well enough, you do not want it in self defense since you want them to drop and not after five minutes, but .22s out of a rifle can kill you easily enough as you bleed out.

doesn't matter.

given how the US counts crime stats he will be regarded as a white male.

They claim it's john.hodges.52 but no proof of course

Looks like a white male to me, probably a Trump supporter.

Obviously an angry white male.

Fair enough, he just nicked some arteries.

Those eyebrows - they don't look all that latino or spanish to me. Would only need a quarter-blood of something else to get them that way, so there's that though.

Nose is way off for those to be the same people

I was just thinking that.

They're saying he's hispanic because of the narrative?

funny im actually metizo/lebanese so it happens

I went to school with him.

His name is Mohammad Gonzalez.

>john.hodges.52
Don't think it looks anything like him, but thanks for looking it up.

All americans look like the same mongrel hybrids to me

Those eyebrows 100% inbred muzz

I can't tell French women apart. The mustache throws me.

Doesn't he have tattoos? It looks like his skin art might link him to a more hispanic heritage.

we all know he is a fucking white male

Wouldn't you like to know

>fpbp

Praise Kek!

He looks high school age and with someone that young it's hard to think of anything but /r9k/

We have hardly any muzzies here in skagit county, but the few that do live here fucking HATE us. I wouldn't doubt if they're stockpiling shit

If he's Hispanic they'll call him white and show his picture as little as possible.

He looks Arab to me.

>tfw leftists are so fucking desperate to keep importing low IQ followers of the "religion of peace" that they turn on another of their special pet groups to protect them

These are interesting times...

Did you wash your french flag with your pants?
It looks kinda blue-ish.

¿¡Como puede seguir saliéndose con la suya!?

I am but a lowly flag keeper, tending to my flags

>we all know he is a fucking white male
probably by the burger definition of white male

Anyone else think the gun is a Ruger 10/22?

By the 9 Divine...

Looks Arab desu

Supposedly .ap = Asia-Pacific, this guy is on a ship in the Philippines Sea and pretending to be CIA

Yep. Skinny barrel and mag, fixed stock.

Was meant for

wtf looks like a 12 year old

Yes. People thought the gun shots were balloons popping at first.

Now the gun every kid in my neighborhood on their 11th birthday is going to get banned...

Who wears cargo shorts to die?

At least dress for the fucking occasion.

Looks like a dumpy Hispanic (that means Mexican) kid. As a mass shooter, these memes are on the rise lately.

Hispanics sometimes have some middle eastern genes, pre-reconsquista Spain.

He posted in Cred Forums and /r9k/, the shorts were to be expected.

I'm just worried he's running around free now. What if he has to do groceries or something

>He posted in Cred Forums and /r9k/

Seriously? Links/screens? I have missed this little nugget of information.

First I am hearing of it. Proof or user is full of shit.

>e could be either. A lot of Hispanics look Middle Eastern
And they both have been flooding across our porous southern border for a decade.

There is literally no way they don't know exactly who it is at this point.

If he's an illegal and not on a government db, it's possible they have no clue.

Shelled out big for ammo? A box of 550 rounds of 22LR is $30

____

was hot topic closed?

PRAISE KEK

lol nice proof

But I have something that proves you wrong right here.

Quick before it gets deleted.

cnn.com/2016/09/24/us/shooter_totaly-from-redit/index.html

Oh snap

You'd figure with the perpetual surveillance and bone structure/phenotype mapping system, they'd have us all cataloged by now.

One day, we'll all take out our obedience chips and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Btw faggot (OP is a faggot) if you didn't hear "fucking white male lone wolf" in the first five minutes of hearing about this, he is not white. This applies to all mass shootings here, with a 99% accuracy rate.

Yeah he does. Guy looks Central American. That area's apparently got a shit ton of illegals so likely it was some gang or girl shit.

going with hispanic because no beard

Hispanic Muslim

Who cares. He's not white and was clearly motivated by filthy shit skin culture and DNA.

Burlington is like 40% Mexicans.

*8 divine

Ftfy

Dont fucking joke about that shit. I saw a van with a 'Allah es Dio' sticker on it.

They didn't even catch this guy? Jesus.

That sucks.

I guess America just fucking sucks now.

>french
>washing

>Looks like another white devil shooting innocent unarmed black people again

s-s-s-h-h-i-i-e-e-t-t-t. It was a google muh fuggah.

I "converted" to Islam a few months ago to see how these people really are.

There are a few people that were fun to be around, fairly intelligent. Most are right-wing, and the few that did a lot of haram shit weren't exactly known for being devout. They do have stockpiles of weapons, but here in FL it's completely legal for them to do so. They're going to be a major problem during the race war because they fly under the radar.

The problem is that all of them, every single last one at the mosque that I was at, everyone wanted an Islamic government. I don't think most of them really understand what that means because many I met were born here. I think it's possible that a few were more interested in secularism, but they definitely didn't express it to me. They're just expressing an in-group preference because libs tell them they're oppressed.

Anyway, this is why we can't let muslims in. They're too dumb to understand why the West is as great as it is and the ones that are smart are brainwashed by liberals into thinking the retarded notion that IS won't be an oppressive hellish regime.

Did you do it for a woman?

Did anyone catch that thing on Channel 7? Something about being helped by the Muslim community so there's a chance that he might be in Mexico instead of Canada.

Kek almighty

Figuratively Hitler

Hard to tell from the blurry pics, but mag is skinny like a 10/22 mag. Shocking he'd kill with that unless close range or headshots but you can get a mag that holds 75 or 100 rounds for one reason easy. 5 shots from a 22 will easily kill someone.

>They're saying he's hispanic because of the narrative?

The first report came from Sgt. Mark Francis, he said it was a hispanic guy. Everyone since seems to have acknowledged that this was a total guess, so they dropped it.

How many pyraminds have you built so far?

wow you are right

lol

>Took advice from /fa/ and /r9k/
>Went to Macy's one day for some fancy threads
>Saw qt at make up counter
>Put on fedora
>Asked her out
>She said no
>foreveralone.png
>"All women are whores!"
>Elliot.jpg

look at that curly hair, the jawline... that fucker is semitic as i've been saying since the started calling him hispanic. that fuck isn't hispanic.

fucking leftist government trying to suck arab dick.

Kek shall rise soon!

It was also a "Fudd gun" that pretty much every American gun owner has

Said no one ever...

Fucking google

So what's the deal with the pics? Is the left one him scoping out the place or is it him leaving?

i just saw this on the news

is this the getaway driver or the shooter's accomplice?

He came in looked around. Came back shot people and left the gun. No one can find him.

Weapons huh, and what do a bunch of Muslims need so many weapons for? Ever get any of them to clarify or tell you why?

Spic skin or shit skin. Either way. You gotta give the guy sum cred. No one in the age of security just walks in n out all gangsta n shit n just gets away with it. Fucking guy should approach Doubleday if he ever gets caught and rewrite the book on how to check yourself without wrecking yo self.

>yfw he beats bin Laden for hide and seek champ.

how can you tell it's curly?

it was a robot again?

Some Mexicans look semi-Saudi down here in Commiefornia. One of my work buddies looks kind of like him but he's a bleeding heart and hates guns.

t. Beaner

Wouldn't be surprised if he's half Hispanic or just a lighter skinned dune coon.

>Macy's
KEK HAS SPOKEN

Glad to know Cred Forums has clandestine operatives that are willing to risk their necks so they can shitpost about their experiences on a lebanese spearfishing corkboard

The guy's physique, kinda a medium flabby fat, is more of a Latino build than Arab.

>Looks kind of Arab to me.
uhm that's white you piece of shit racist son of a bitch, at least in america.
youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58
youtube.com/watch?v=vhwRAgbcPnE
youtube.com/watch?v=B9-B3XRCCN4
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Quebecois pls go

He just emerged from vault 101 with only his cockroach gun needs supplies

Suspect is an AR-15

glad to help

...he wasn't even fat. There was plenty of hope for him yet.

The picture is so low quality you can't tell who it is. There is THOUSANDS of people that look in that in the area, it might take a while to find him. I hope I don't get popped on the way to the grocery store. News around here though was reporting it was most likely a gang shooting, but I don't know how accurate that is.

He's definitely skittles, simple fact they haven't caught him yet. Spics do not condone random acts of violence and or terrorism
Some beaner would have recognized him by now and snitched

If he's an actual IS from across the border, they'll never find him because he'll have no ties.

The 10/22 could be a simple rifle stolen from a truck or home.

They still haven't found him?
Didn't they close off the entire mall and had hundreds of cops there?

has he been arrested?

Nein.

This.

Yes

Tac teams and dogs throughout the suburbs

Road blocks

Helicopters

The whole shebang

If they don't identify or catch the guy, will that be some kind of first? Seems like star spangelds are pretty good at this based on their track record of which I know nothing

didn't they manage to catch Dylan Roof at some random road stop?
funny how these things work

he's probably hiding under one of the clothing racks

i used to do that when i was a kid

Dubious: Discuss

>win
>celebrating the death of innocents because it pushes your cause

Disgusting

If he's nationalized, they'll find him

As they have the face, prints and most likely DNA

If he's an illegal (ISIS from across the border)? No chance unless they're lucky.

A .22 shot to the throat would kill in minutes, and I'm sure at

that's a Mohammed for sure.

I know they got McVeigh that way

I didn't look into Roof and how he was caught, but it wouldn't surprise me

Road blocks work pretty well when people use public roads to get to and escape from the location

I kill big pigs with .22LR rifle (CZ) to the skull out to 50 meters

Punches through just fine, and they have thicker skulls than humans

I really wish the CIA would stop recruiting kids, that's over the line even for them.

Because they are retarded and think you need to be missing a large chunk of your skull to die from a gunshot wound. Even though they have to be aware that .22 hollow points will fuck your shit up.

Seriously, what's up with this?

I heard rumor the shooter posted on Cred Forums and /r9k/ but have not seent proofschicken.jpg

will this be the 1st mass shooter who walks free? topkek

I thought the same thing, OP. His skin is too distinctly olive. Why do people say ''Hispanic''? Some Latins (like Spaniards) are quite fair and others are, well, mud colored.

If they recovered the weapon, doesn't that mean it's only a matter of time before they trace his identity down?

On the radio they said he called out a specific girl's name and then shot her.

Confirmed for Chris-chan/Elliot-esque "Juuuullllaaaayyy!" moment.

Naturalized? Also how would they have the DNA? You need to know some bodily fluid or material is his before you run it through PCR otherwise you'll be sampling random homeless, dogs, birds, bacteria, etc

dem eyebrows tho

what is this
>posted nearly 5 days ago
when did the shooting happen?

i don't get they declared martial law because the Boston bombers killed like 1 guy and they just let this one go

It serves to reinforce white identity. It could just as easily be a clever stormshill as an idiot SJW

I live 30 minutes away from where the shooting happening. I bet he's coming my way to get across the border into Canada.

So he's an aryan right wing racist Trump supporter, too?

Half-breed Omega like Elliot who could have red pilled on Cred Forums and get fit on /fit/ and have turned his life around but chose to be an idiot.

the Munich shooter wasn't a halfbreed reeeeeeeee
he was full Iranian born in Iran

Bombs are a bit more serious than guns friendo

It was a Leaf-user who was in the area. He took this pic as proofs.
See: >90135238

definitley a pajeet

Damn it. It's in this thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90133560/#q90135238

I'm sure every movement has done it at some point

Impenetrable Unibrows

He is

the UniShooter

>cnn
not even once

isnt it Moldova or Andorra or something?

Hispanic = latino in this case

They say that because the area has a massive population of them

Yeah, the eyebrows/forehead/upper nose look Middle Eastern to me as well. They have a more glowery aspect; Hispanics tend to look more amiable, less intense, fewer frowns and beady-eyed, paranoid looks.

Have they still not caught him? He wasn't exactly being subtle.

aye, the bags reveal it

Hola, Amigo

Con mucho gusto

Que tal, babydoll

He looks like one of those Asian-ish Slavs

Suck Mohamed's cock

a manlet. what a surprise

A Bulgarian. What a rare.

End something something means

If this guy just lays low, they may never find him.

He is such an ambiguously generic looking shit skin, they can't even pin down his race.

The flag shows in Andorra, yes. But it is listed as unknown and 404's when you try to save it.

Didn't know you guys still had police-shootings.

Heh. About one every 2-3 days in America. They usually just get reported locally. Only biggies like Dallas get global attention.

I hope leaf user is alright

Police scanner started chattering about a suspect with his green truck and a black hoodie lol

Which scanner? I'm on Seattle PD/FD/EMS.

he is arab is all in the eyebrows

source: I'm a spic

>1474706153400-6(...).jpg

var date = new Date(1474706153400);
date.toUTCString()
"Sat, 24 Sep 2016 08:35:53 GMT"

hmm

I'm on broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7512/web since last night.

It was /r9k/!

Sand nigger muslim

Obviously

stupid question. how come no one shot him

Born in Lebanon here.

He definitely does not look mexican to me, we'll see. I live in LA btw.

>Hispanic is a race
>Mestizos are Hispanic
No more than mulattoes are black.

no guns in washington

Oh btw. Speaking of which, there is a huge mexican muslim population here. He definitely looks like middle eastern, probably Syrian desu.

I'm on broadcastify.com/listen/feed/220/web

Shall issue state, but Seattle is a liberal haven.

As some one who lives 30 minutes from Burlington.

If I were to guess based off the info at hand, I'd say that the shooting was likely over a girl. The shooter was also likely a highscool student, or a University Student. (more likely highschool).

I mean it was at a mall, on a Friday night, and he only shot 4 people and then ran away.

There is also a large native American population near Burlington so the guy could also be an Indian.

>half German
>full shitskin
Holy shit.

>he walked into the mall; scoped it out
>came back in with rifle and shot 5 people
>put rifle on a counter top
>vanished
>looks young

One odd case

Oh my.

The shooters name is Akmed Muhammad Jacky Chintopis.

He went to school with me

Bump.

hey you friggin cuckolds stop saying he's hispanic, he's obviously not hes a mudslime the media always does this cause they are afriad. they always say it's us then it turns out to be a mud always

This was last night as he was at the mall taking pictures

it is a shit skin

>source: I live in the Netherlands and there are enough shitskins for me to compare to.