This shit is getting out of hand

This shit is getting out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Trump and fuck all whites

really makes you think

It's good that there are no military aged males among the refugees, as shown on the picture, otherwise Europe would have a problem. Luckily all the young men stayed in Syria to fight

Enough!

it's called karma you pasty ass crackers!

Guess I have to cancel my plan on having a Eurotrip when Im 30

>Najewional Jewographic
I do hope it's a realistic article

>immigrants
>refugees
well what are they?
Refugees who want to home after a temporary stay or long term immigrants who simply escape poverty for the welfare promised land of northern Europe
Oh wait you can't tell the truth nowadays so they're all lovely refugees, honest hardworking people who have no problem with our culture and would not dare to impose or subvert us using Islam in any way

THANKS MERKEL
I'M SURE IT'S ALL GONNA BE OK

#agreed
#fart
#jizz enema

THEY AREN'T. FUCKING. EUROPEAN.

HOLY FUCKING GOD.

ALSKDJG;AKSDGJ;ASKDGJA;SDKGJA;LSKGJASD;GKJALS;DKGJAL;GJKASDKGJALGKLASG

I HATE THIS FUCKING PLANET SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

holy fuck. I'm so done. I'm done with Cred Forums. I'm going to just turn off the internet and go live my life. There is no point in this. The West died a long time ago.

Not a refugee if they've no intention of returning to their country of origin, Merkel might as well just hand them passports as soon as they enter Turkey

I've been thinking about this too. Might as well find a Jewess so my bloodline is spared.

Just let it flow through you, go outside and express your anger. Use force if you have to.

>$18.95 aus

do people really pay that? i'm pretty sure you can easily find everything in there on their youtube/website

if you euros started having babies instead of going full 'I hate white women and I don't want to marry because I'm going to be a slave to her wishes' mode you just might stop the refugees fucking up your countries.

It's logical to *some* of your gov'ts to accept immigrants since they need a young population and poor people from other countries want to have kids, and they can't support your countries in the future as a workforce. But if you start having (white) kids they will be no logical need to accept immigrants, in fact your countries might not even have the space required to support the refugees.

You can't get everything in life, and you have to decide if you either want to have children and live as a slave in a white country or live free, but filled with brown people that don't follow your cultural values. It's super simple, and you gotta decide now.

In fact, if I was Euro/'Murrican and I were to advocate to create any socio-political movement, it would be one were I promote having children to all the beta and socially anxious males in my country. Like handing out books about how to socialize (it's so cringey, but you actually need to do that), start pushing policies to promote pregnancy, reduce the taxes of families with more than 2 children, etc...

I actually see more posts about hating women than having kids.

Agreed, hope died long ago.
The future of the west relies on chinks and Russians mass murdering blacks and liberals, literally the last hope for the west is mass.murdering tyrants

New Germans, I'd say. They don't wanna go anywhere but Germany and, as much as our communist leaders would love them to come south "" refugees" themselves don't wanna go anywhere but Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

I HATE THIS PLACE AND THE FUCKING LYING PRESS REEEEEE

most of the right-wing germans should start making rallies on the street pushing for their policies, that puts pressure on the politicians making them think that they will get a reelection if they support policies like that one.

You don't get very far in front of your PC when it comes to politics

And the UK and France.
If Merkel didnt fuck up, we would have remained in the EU, but this bullshit she pulled drove us out. We may have politicians try to subvert it, but who knows, Nige said he would keep an eye on things and come back if they dont deliver.

I feel sorry for Greece and Italy, first Germany destroys their economy now they are flooded with migrants because Germany invites africa into Europe. We never hear about Ukrainian refugees though, or the ongoing civil war in Europe, nah all focus on Syria.

I hope another country quits the EU soon, Germany will try to shove them off on others, ideally it all collapses and they end up stuck in Germany. Then Germans can direct that anger to politicians.

Kek, Germany already arrested a bunch of them just for making posts online criticizing immigration.

Take the "esh" out of "reshaping" and they got it right.

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

TRULY ANIMATES THE CORTEX

Sammmmeee

White women do not want to have children with white males, no matter what they do.

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

You let one goy stand up to us then they ALL might stand up, those puny little goy outnumber us a million to one, and if they ever figure that out there goes our way of life!

It's not about money, it's about keeping those goy in line.

Every non white woman wants to have kids with white men no matter what they do

I don't know if the elites are evil or stupid. Do they really believe that these "New Europeans" can keep the same level of civilizational development than the old ones?

Think of the German "Mittelstand", for example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand

>Family ownership or family-like corporate culture
>Generational continuity
>Long-term focus
>Independence
>Nimbleness
>Emotional attachment
>Investment into the workforce
>Flexibility
>Lean hierarchies
>Innovativeness
>Customer focus
>Social responsibility
>Strong regional ties

This is the basis of German industry, the basis of the European economy, and it's intensely rooted in the German tradition and culture, it's based on a model of descentralized government and administration that goes back to the Holy Roman Empire. Not even Great Britain and France can replicate this model, do they really believe that it will work the same with Arabs and Blacks instead of Germans manning it?

For what exactly? Making society as good as it is today and getting angry when it's being stripped away?

Is this secretly a Brexit support strategy?

Because I know that seeing shit like this bolsters my confidence in our decision, regardless of the inevitable bumps we face.

>w-white genocided is totally a conspiracy theory!!

Humanity is doomed without white people.

So it's a Lose-Lose situation for white men then ??

The towel on the old man's head is red and white. Which indicates he is from a monarchy. None of the current middle eastern refugee nations are monarchies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEee

>Editor ((Susan Goldberg))

Isn't it great that my children will never be able to experience European culture :D

Wooooo let's eradicate all distinct "Dutchness" and "Germanness" and "Frenchness" and replace it with cultures already monolithic in other countries!

Haha #progressive #change

Some user posted Goebbels last speech, he basically said that if the jews won they would ruin everything for everyone. Given their retarded plan, I think he's right. they probably believe they can control these people, even though they only control them by blaming whites and using white majority societies. With no whites to run things, or scapegoat, they have nothing. Muslims hate jews, and blacks will think jews are white, no matter how much they say "I'm not white I'm Jewish".
So everyone is fucked, jew globalists are overestimating themselves.

Nah, it's just progress and quality of life that are doomed.

They don't fucking care. They own the military. They own the money. The money gets them violence. The violence genocides white people. They win. Money becomes the controlling value.

See

>White men
Asia is next, they are getting too prosperous. Look at liberals who whine about Japan.

For what? Giving the shitskins roads, sanitation, schools and civilization (all of which they would fuck up or simply not maintain)?

>Swarm a continent
>Refuse to integrate
>WE EUROPEAN NOW
NatGeo confirmed for cucked.

>Hey make sure you get them to wear heavy clothes for the shoot, even thought it's fucking summer and they're in a fucking studio
At least with muslims we know they call it taqiyya, what do skypes call it? Opening their mouth?

then giving them trillions of dollars over decades for oil and gas. that they squandered.

Rich people also suffer when living in a degenerate country. Just look at Brazil or Venezuela, its elite is fleeing to Miami to escape left-wing populism and shitty economy.

If their mouths are moving, they're lying.

THEY CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

No time to give up now.
Public debates are getting rougher and people are choosing more extreme politicians.
A year ago you would be laughed at for mentioning a possible civil war, now it's actually feared by the left.
We're so god damn close now..

it was funny at first but now its getting lame

The world isn't dependent on Venezuela dollars. Venezuela doesn't have the military USA does.

Why are people letting this happen? I understand why they don't chimpout and start race war now, having a job, a family etc. but why are they voting for people enforcing this?

It's the Jews.

>implying the refuges are arabs
>implying they are not africans from peaceful countries
>Implying there are women and childrens

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE

title literally from george soros open society

what were they thinking?

Too fucking cute

>why are they voting for people enforcing this?
Because it's the position of every single mainstream party, and any party that offers an alternative is relentlessly demonised by the MSM.

>Hehe stupid goyim

I worry we might be talking with the last generation of white Europeans. How many of you guys are having kids? Is it all over?

I wish people would stop saying Europeans, they mean EU. Eastern Europe doesn't take this shit and soon neither will we.

Only problem with that picture is that it's clearly a girl. Your average Achmed would simply beat this child within an inch if her life before dragging her to her father to let him do the same. Now, if it were a little Aryan German boy in lederhosen, Achmed would fuck that.

It's disgraceful, billions of these groups still make up their own continents, so they're basically saying "Europeans are finished."

Can you fuck my wife? She wants a white baby that I can't provide

See you tomorrow

ARGHHHHHH I WANT TO BURN ALL THOSE WHITE-RACE-HATING FACISTS WHO USE THOSE FILTHY MIGHTRANTS FOR THEIR SICK GAME OF ERASING US

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Mark my words Cred Forums I'll make Germany and the entire white race great again.

I won't let these people take away what our ancestors have fought for.

cucking for a cause

I think it's time we start up those fun camps again ay?

>if you euros started having babies

How can they afford to have families with such large tax burdens?

wow you're right... the us is already down to barely 60% and it'll look like haiti by the time whites become a minority in europe, there's truly no hope for the white race in europe and even less so in the us...

kill all the leftist jews that spread these genocidal propaganda.

The list of enemy is growing.

4 u

What the fuck is wrong with these people

Looks like those "white genocide" maps are exaggerated and made by people with little or no geographical knowledge

>argentina
lmao

>It's logical to *some* of your gov'ts to accept immigrants since they need a young population and poor people from other countries want to have kids, and they can't support your countries in the future as a workforce.
Weird, because I grew up learning that overpopulation would be the downfall of this entire planet.

You fucking globalist piece of shit.

>it's real

Holy fucking shit.

what's msm?

Mainstream media

Main Stream Media

Meanwhile our government openly spreads the kind of propaganda that would count as hate speech in some places.

>No-go zones, here be migrants, don't go there fellow Magyar.

Things have to reach Weimar levels before the Jews are stopped. History will repeat itself.

>reshaping a continent
You mean genocide?
Because mass replacement is genocide per the Geneva Convention.
Merkel should literally be indicted for treason and crimes against humanity.
Hanging her from a lamppost is optional, but recommended.

>Luckily all young man stayed in Syria to fight

>what is sarcasm
The post