twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779721545992249345?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Mark Puban btfo

Rather poor shop, had a laugh imagining him saying it though

inb4 libshits go crazy over the misspelling

top kek

I can't wait until he loses on November 8

I've got nothing against Mark Cuban but I can tell he's the kind of guy who will let this get right under his skin and he'll dwell on it for months

He did it on purpose
It makes CNN talk about it even more
And they HAVE to say who she is

Since he spelled her name wrong, I'm assuming this is real.

How can shitlibs get pissed at a name when they've never even heard of her? All of these democrat scandals have been swept under the rug. I'm 22 going to a CC and I was talking to some fellow trump supporters, but even they didn't know about Clinton and Juanita Broderick, or lewinsky or flowers. Like all these scandals have suddenly disappears out of thin air, and kids born in the 90's are straight up retarded. The political discourse for the youth is pretty much JUST certified. Debate amongst millennial a involve if the candidate is racist or not. No data, no facts, nothing. Just feelings

>this is actually real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779721545992249345?lang=en

Top kek.

The merchant of persuasion was literally mentioned Trump should put one of the rape victims in the front row yesterday on his stream.

It's gennifer but still pretty icy

Who is she and why does it matter?

how jealous are yuros that our future president has bants

shes one of the women that bill dicked while in office

He should line up the whole front row with those women kek

>trashing the trashman himself

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He did it on purpose

Its like when he overstates his black on black crime statistics, its semantics but the point remains

Then the left looks dumb as fuck being like "haha omg he spelled the name of the girl bill raped wrong"

>stone cold (cont)
10/10

really makes your're tank

I really wish Trump would become the next president, but I'm not naive enough to believe that's actually going to (be allowed to) happen.