Bow to your new lord bongs

Angelina Jolie rumoured to leave US to join House of Lords in London
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/angelina-jolie-rumoured-to-leave-us-to-join-house-of-lords-in-london/news-story/073809d4ce9442ece193090afdcdc0a0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3805238/She-s-woman-agenda-Angelina-Jolie-looking-England-order-peer-House-Lords.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11262413/People-Angelina-Jolie-set-to-become-a-peer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First the house of lords, then the throne. Behold the empiro of Queen Angelina I.

>gimme gimme gimme a place in power!!!!
>I WAS FAMOUS DON'T YOU KNOW
>I WAS AN ACTOR, I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE A POLITICIAN
Not going to happen.
This is May's Britain, not the UN 2.0.

>hates her legitimate children, worships her shitskin adopted kids
>wants to divorce Pitt and go to the UK, probably to try and stop Brexit and make everything even more cucked
I wanna kill this over-the-hill manjaw cunt

please...please let her stay

Is this the plot of Lara Croft?

>House of Memes

The contents of my toilet bowl is more important than the House of Lords

It could be a special operation to infiltrate and subvert UK. Think about it.

I thought she hated being white and hated her white daughter. She is leaving her white man husband.

Now she wants a seat in a white man institution?

Is this chick on crack?

>hates her legitimate children, worships her shitskin adopted kids

Sounds like a good fit for Britain

i hope someone throws her in a meat mincing machine

>immigrant
>house of lords

breh

Subvert it more than the hordes of muslims?
By going into the house of lords?

That's a bigger joke than AfD getting more than 25%.

Huh.. alright, well shes your problem now.

I mean damn, im gonna miss her. She was a real talent. Probably the actress of our generation. But im sure you Brits will take care of her.

You guys are real lucky. Man.. drats!

Pitt says she knows a lot of miserable old crones, it's no surprise he's being caked over the rolls.

lol

to be honest. Two Asian males, one Ethiopian black girl.

She could have adopted worse. Brad Pitt saved her by pumping her full of pretty boy white boy jizz. Bitch still isn't happy with her prime select white kids.

What does this bitch want?

No wonder Brad Pitt fucked the french actress. I would too. She may be Angelina Jolie but she's crazy.

I doubt she knows much about your government, she just thinks she belongs in the HoL because it sounds important and aristocratic. Pretentious bitch.

How the hell would she even go about doing that? Its not like you apply or something

Subversion of the conservative and nationalistic upper classes not of the sheeple down there.

She should move into the jungle in Calais if she loves shitskins so much

inbred whore

Any evidence / incidents in Jolie's past that indicate she actually shows preferential treatment for her adopted shitskin children?

don't you have to be British and of noble birth to join
why should a rich entertainer be able to

Is 2016 you shitlord! girls can be Lords if they want to.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3805238/She-s-woman-agenda-Angelina-Jolie-looking-England-order-peer-House-Lords.html

yes there's an interview where she goes on how privileged her white kid is and how she loves her adoptees more

What is it with actors and they trying to be relevant outside of movies and shit like that?

good riddance ugly bitch we all know it was your master plan anyways, cunt. get the fuck out and take all these anthem kneeler with you they deserve to die just like you , in a slow fire.

They get drunk on fame and become megalomaniac. Then they try to get more power.

Tolerance is strength.

>This is a 10/10 In Britain

That is probably it.

Fucking no way no how americucks. She's your bloody problem!

She looks her age. Good on her for not pumping her face full of botox.

Fucking wake me up please

No it's yours you made it you're keeping that shit

just

given that she fucked her brother and her adopted son do you think she tried the good ole horse dong too?

Does she think she'll be seeing James bond style action like in her films

She got some big-ass titties.

she cut them off

>tfw Hackers-era Jolie will never come back

>I WAS AN ACTOR, I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE A POLITICIAN
Absolutely going to happen, that's all a politician really needs.

>American
Already disqualified

This story's two years old.

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11262413/People-Angelina-Jolie-set-to-become-a-peer.html

Well actually the House of Lords can veto any democratically forwarded law in Parliament based on inherited peerage sooooooooo

For fucks sake, hasn't she imported enough niggers yet?

Nah, they can only delay it.

The Commons have shoved through a whole load of "reforms" removing the HoL's ability to act as a check on them. The UK throws its constitutional protections to the wind at the slightest hint of a demotist argument.