STEVE CLEVENGER

>be white MLB player
>call BLM and obama pathetic on twitter
>gets suspended by the MLB

are white people just cuckolds to blacks at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espnw/voices/article/17621239/thank-steve-clevenger-your-tweets-prove-kaepernick-detractors-all-wrong
twitter.com/kavithadavidson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theres any doubt? Theyve been allowed to riot through Charlotte for days and you still can't say anything bad about them publicly

the (((professional sports))) are all rotting from the top down.

Peaceful protests

Yes. Stop watching propaganda ball. If it acts like a cuck, throw it in the trash.

This. Quit watching NFL, NBA and MLB

Just have to boycott them. MLB viewership has got to be majority white and right wing. The NBA might be able to get away with this kind of stuff, but if the MLB and NFL are able to, it's because white right wingers just don't care enough. Let's hope that's not the case.

ESPN, a fucking sports network, referred to "beating white people" as simply being "too loud." Who the fuck are they to do anything other than simply report that he was shitcanned? Why do they need to sneak the BLM (((narrative))) into every venue of popular culture?

>Here you have a white player aggressively criticizing on-the-ground protesting by implying it's too loud, while in the same breath criticizing a silent protest by a fellow athlete.

espn.com/espnw/voices/article/17621239/thank-steve-clevenger-your-tweets-prove-kaepernick-detractors-all-wrong

he lives in washington state

plays for seattle

of course they are going to get upset when a player that is representing their private business says some shit

think for once

They wouldn't care if he said shit about whites though.

>word is born

It's word is bond you fucking idiot nogs. I speak google better than these chimp children do.

Niggers account got suspended haha

Watching sports is literally a blue pilled cuck "hobby". You're indirectly paying niggers millions per year all so you can watch them throw a ball around on tv while your daughter grows up to be a coal burner because she watched daddy worship niggers all her life and your son turns out to be a nu-male cuck who looks for black bulls on craigslist for his wife because "she deserves the superior bbc as my father showed me".

If you are a white male who watches sports you should just kill yourself.

I don't remember the person but there was a player that did try to start shit with white people who was later told to apologize

and no it was not adam jones but iirc he was black

This could be our moment- we need to bombard the MLB with anger over his suspension.

This. Stop watching the electronic jew. That includes this site by the way.

>t. never leaves his basement and watches anime or even worse, jewlywood flicks

Cucks to everyone

>if you don't watch niggers perform physical activity on tv that means you're a basement dweller
Classic swedecuck logic. Looking at your country you should be taking my advice on how to not be a cuck. But of course you've already fallen for the sports jew like you fell for the rapefugee cultural enrichment meme.

Pretty much. Speaking the truth can get you fired, beaten, publicly disgraced, etc. Remember your place, goy.

I don't see why private institutions think they can trample on someone's constitutional rights because they're not related to the government. I'm sick of this blatant and overt attack on peoples rights. I don't even care if Muslims bomb stadiums at this point, they have it coming.

Hollyjew works better

Jews own and control the MLB. I went to a Yankees v Twins game and there were 2 Orthodox jews performing a ritual as the goycucks shuffled in the main gate.

niggers don't pay attention in school, but they pay attention to autocorrect on the phone.

how half this shit is starts

Majority shouldn't take a jab at a minority. It's simples.

>hurrdurr sports are bad

There is a 100% chance you watch anime, play video games or have another vice. Every man needs his vice, at least playing sports builds character and teamwork skills

He quite clearly said watching sports, not playing them. I think you're purposely misunderstanding.

Watching sports is not the same as playing them you fucking dimwitted blue pilled weeb faggot

Watching sports is the world's biggest waste of time

It pisses me off more that he apologized.

twitter.com/kavithadavidson

>make millions for playing a game
>lose millions or apologize

Shit, most people here would suck a bbc for 500k,just put that into perspective

Well that makes sense.

Yep, so stupid of him. He pissed the left off with the original comments and then pissed off most of the rest of people by running scared. If you're going to run scared when the left gets pissed off at you, then don't say the thing in the first place. Apologising is submitting to the left's moral authority.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

boycott MLB then
we have more power than we think
they pull this shit because they get away with it.
stop letting them.

He has been suspended for the rest of the season without pay.

As he deserves for being a RACIST.