UKIP might end

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/theresa-may-aims-to-kill-off-ukip-by-giving-it-everything-it-wan/

>Theresa May aims to kill off Ukip by giving it everything it wants
>David Cameron was backed into a corner by Ukip and forced to throw them something – the referendum – to keep Nigel Farage away from his Tory MPs.
>But his successor is setting out to destroy Ukip by making them obsolete.

Guys, if the UK is independent then will UKIP end? I'm scared Cred Forums, our only hope may be lost.

If you kill your enemies they win?

Its true UKIP will win with their main aim, but then the group which as taken so much work to grow will be gone.

What's UKIP? I don't follow shitskin politics. Does it stand for UK intergration policy?

UKIP will still exist as long we're in the EU and immigration hasn't been drastically reduced, and if the Tories deliver those things then it won't need to exist anyway. Either way we win.

funny isn't it

giving them what they want doesn't mean staying in the EU and giving half measures on immigration

>UKIP will still exist as long we're in the EU and immigration hasn't been drastically reduced
Might as well call it the eternal party.

If a group came about and voters saw them getting shit done, why would they disappear?

The last Chief Rabbi was cool desu, he argued against multiculturalism and was openly socially conservative.

>The last Chief Rabbi was cool desu

I've got some rope here with your name on it

Why wouldn't it go away? It's the Independence Party, if you get independence it did its job

t. Ahmed

Is that Herschel Lieberman? Oy gevalt!

Because a large amount of voters just wanted to leave the EU, once that is done will UKIP still be called UKIP, will they even still exist, im not confident about either.

They could rebrand the party to be about personal and financial independence.

Jonathan sacks was alright. He was against multiculturalism and moral relativism.

UKIP is killing itself desu, they keep being more libertarian but the people they need to appeal to are economically left, socially conservative voters in the North of England. Whereas UKIP is economically right and pretty socially liberal.

>Obama aims to kill off white supremacy by giving it everything they want; all non-whites will be deported

Why is this a bad thing?

funny isn't it

>defeating your enemies by giving them everything they ever wanted

UK and Canada confirmed relatives.

You could always reform the FPTP voting system. No? Okay.

Why would they do that? It benefits the Tories.

I beat my cancer by not fighting it :)

Because it turns democracy into a joke?

>UKIP is killing itself desu

I thought their popularity was on a sharp rise.

Nah, stagnant/declined.

I don't think you understand Britain mate.

>UKIP end
Yes once we have actually left the EU there will be little need for UKIP.
They never really won any seats in UK parliament anyway.

If you really hate both the Tories and Labour it's up to you to keep UKIP alive.

I have thought about this: once we leave, UKIP's mission is complete; who do I vote for now.

Only because we use stupidly large constituencies.
If we were willing to have 1 MP for every 1000 people everything would be fine.

Pure PR has its down sides. If you don't have enough MPs per person it becomes almost impossible for independents to survive to represent purely local issues.

I would be in favour of a move to a system that used both methods.
50/50 sounds fair but I worry that too many fringe parties would prevent majority governments.

The reform I really want is the chance to vote for the least popular housemate to leave the house of lords.

Keep voting UKIP and see what they can do.

He's not giving up his crusade.
The dragon hasn't been slain.

I'm not really bothered. They were fantastic for raising awareness about the dangers of the EU but they have proven pretty incapable of delivering a cohesive party platform. If no more Ukip means the Tories move further right I'm fine by that.

Moving the political window to the right was the main objective no?

my dream is that ukip stays forever as a constant pressure for the conservative to be genuinely a conservative party. ukip acts as the strong brit dragging the political centre back to the right side

UKIP may die but the Purple People's Army will live forever.

The fear is as soon as Theresa "1984" May officially kills off ukip its back to business as usual shifting back to centre ground if Corbyn wasn't heading labour right now she wouldn't have attempted this. And once ukip disbanded it would be difficult to start up again unless Farage stepped back into the scene as it would have to rebuild its reputation from scratch.

I don't care about ukip. Its the policies that i am interested in and if the conservative party wants to pick them up that's fine.

I am a foreigner with foreigner questions.

Why did Farange scatter away so quickly after Brexit in the first place? What good did this do to him, the political atmosphere, and the people? It sounds kind of greedy and slimey to me.

>didnt want to be pm or run part politics
>is still gonna be an MEP in the eurofag parliament
>is still going to campaign for UKIP, Trump and Euroskeptic parties around europe
he basically resigned so he could chill, go night fishing as he loves, and so that his children dont get bullied for being farages kids anymore

I guess it's fine as long as he is still doing stuff

Yes everyone! Lets vote and support the Tories! They're totally not just Labour with a blue colouration!

hes as high energy as always, hes always on tv doing an interview. you should watch him on loose women, that was an amazing thing to watch, hes so loveable. hope he gets knighted.
totally agree with you there. only when the conservative party purges old labour laws and policies from the country which are still around and purges the cucky members and elects someone like jacob reese-mogg can we trust the conservatives

Sorry to barge in...but that's called success.

It must feel nice as a brit to at least have hope that your country can finally head on the right path. Im still loosing sleep over the thought of Hillary Clinton becoming president.

funny isn't it

yea but here is the thing, We will just come up with new things.

funny isn't it

Without Nigel this was inevitable.

You're not laughing now, are you ?

funny isn't it

we've had the UK independence party, now we need a UK party.

focuses on crossparty cooperation with the secret goal of body national ideology

UKIP is still pro patriotism and anti social Progressivism though so there is some common ground between them and the working calss voters you described

Funny isn't it? If the Tories deliver a hard Brexit, bring down immigration levels, stamp out cultural Marxism and promote patriotism then UKIP could be done for i'm afraid. I hope not though

funny isn't it

Idea: Maybe they should re-name themselves and keep going with a more diverse platform???

Why is no one talking about Liberty GB?

funny isn't it

Good, can we start supporting actually good parties now?

funny innit

This is fine

This is exactly what UKIP was made to do, force the Tory's onto the right

mission accomplished

>that filename

Should be 'taking Britain back'

UKIP is effectively a victim of their own success.

As UKIP has become more popular, it has induced both Labour and the Tories to become more right wing on key issues (namely immigration and the EU).

But, eventually it will shift the major parties so much that people flock back to them from UKIP.

>labour
>rightwing
>under corbyn

where you proxying from?

corbyn is a left wing piece of trash true, but brexit brought out the old patriot side of the labour party

they arent the ones who voted for that commi

Could this man have achieved more?

He dared to dream, let us hope we have more like him.

You just couldn't help yourself..

Isnt Farage still in UKIP?

I was referring more to Ed Milibead, Labour did have to at least 'say' it was going to take a hard line on immigration during the last election.

I have no doubt that they wouldn't have followed through, but the point is both parties had to take notice of UKIP's success and start trying to get their voters back.

Obviously Corbyn doesn't fit that - although he was hardly pro EU even if he is pro immigration - but that's why Labour is pretty fucked at the next election.

Good. I'm on holiday in London and am shocked at some parts of it. It's literally like being in Mosul. In these places English isn't a second language -- it isn't a language at all! So with any luck this can be checked and maybe even reversed.

Perhaps they could focus on workers rights now?

Oh yeah and pic related. It's the next prime minister.

If we get what we want, then it may be that UKIP loses a shit ton of members. But I think UKIP will always remain, even in small numbers, for when we stop getting the things we want and they try to Jew us out of all the stuff they've given us.

I don't trust Conservatives.

Do you not think UKIP voters would move to Liberty GB?

funny isn't it

funny isn't it

UK Independence Party

UK is independent. What's the problem?

Fuck off with this Cred Forums shit

Telling sheep what to post is not a meme

Fuck off muzzi. Orthodox religious jews are normally ok it's the ethnically Jewish atheists that are the problem.

Isnt that a 1 constituency meme party?

All parties are unelectable now apart from the Conservatives but they might become unelectable if Brexit goes wrong.

Likely to be another 5 years of Conservatives where poor people will be BTFO completely.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

funny isn't it

they're all scum